How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 02

"So you like the thought of that big dick you're licking buried in your best friends ass and pussy?" I said

"Serious Steve, I don't think I had ever been so wet when you guys called and told me everything. I wish I could have been there to see it in person. That night I masturbated probably three times just thinking about it." Lexi said.

"I'm glad you liked it baby and thank you so much for setting the whole thing up and letting me fuck her. I know Kim would love having you there next time. She is a freak and that would be really hot to have us all there." I said.

"I know I am going to talk to her later today so we can set something up soon. I think we could all have a lot of fun together." Lexi said.

"Do you mean together as in a threesome?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah honey. Would you be ok with that? Isn't it every guy's fantasy to have two girls at once?" Lexi asked.

"Yes I would be ok but only if you're comfortable with it." I said

"I think the whole thing would be a blast. It makes me hot thinking of all the different possibilities. Plus I am really curious what it would be like to play with Kim. Would you be ok with your wife eating out her best friend?" Lexi asked.

"Only if I get a front row seat honey. OK enough about her, I can't wait to see my cock down your throat and then buried in you pussy. Nothing can compete with your pussy baby, it's simply the best." I said

"You have not had my ass yet honey. Maybe we can see how it stacks up against my pussy." Lexi said.

My excitement grew even higher with talk of fucking her is the ass. A true dream of mine might become reality. I knew I didn't want to push her because I wanted anal fucking to become a regular part of our sex life. I was going to make sure I did my best to make her experience great.

"I know your ass is going to be incredible Lexi. Whenever you are ready I will be there." I said.

"That reminds me, I need to show you a few things I got while I was away." Lexi said.

"What did you get honey?" I asked as my mind was racing to think of what she could be talking about.

"You will see soon baby. First are you ready for your blowjob and to blow your seed all over me?" Lexi said.

"Hell yeah baby start blowing. I wont last that long." I said.

"You can cum whenever and wherever you want Steve so don't hold back." Lexi said.

Her mouth opened and my cock slowly started to slide in. Her tongue swirled around the head while her hand gripped my shaft slowly jerking. Her lips moved past my mushroom tip and slowly started to move down my shaft. Then little by little more of my dick went into her mouth. Lexi worked up and down my shaft. Each time I could see a little bit more of my dick disappear into her mouth. Four or maybe five inches in I felt the back of her mouth and the entrance to her throat. After a couple more bobbing motions her throat accepted my cock and the head pushed in.

"No hands baby only your mouth and keep those eyes looking at me." I said

Never breaking eye contact with me she removed her hand from my cock. She place both hands on my ass, one on each cheek for good leverage and then got after my man meat. Shit, she had come a long way in the month. I think she was even better than she was before you trip. Pretty soon she was almost to the base of my cock. She only had another couple inches till her nose would be touching my groin.

"Holy shit honey, you are getting so fucking good at blowing me. You are fucking deep throating my monster. Fuck it feels so fucking good. Fuck you are getting good at this." I said

"Thanks babe. Lets see if I can get that last couple inch." Lexi said with a smile.

Lexi took my cock right back in her throat. She thrusted her head down harder with each motion. I could tell she was got a little bit more with each thrust. She was determined and was showing no sign of gagging so she went for it. She thrust hard but came up about an inch short. She paused with my cock deep in her throat. Holding still for a few seconds and then I felt a swallow motion with her throat and my cock slide that last inch in till her nose is pressed firmly into my groin.

She came up for air and said, "Holy shit Steve. I fucking deep throated your whole cock. Holy shit that was awesome."

"Fuck yeah it was awesome. You looked so hot doing it. Think you can handle it again?" I said.

"Hell yes, I think I might have it down now." She said.

"Confidence I like that." I said

With no hesitation at all she slammed back down on me again. She got even closer this time but had to go through the same procedure to get my whole cock in her. This time though once she was buried nose deep on my dick she stayed there. Breathing through her nose she didn't move for about 10 seconds. She then started just a little motion but it was with only the last inch of my cock. Her lips went from inch 8 to inch 9. It was an amazing experience to see her body accept me and hold me so tightly deep inside her.

"Oh shit Lexi this is amazing. Fuck baby I am about to cum." I said.

I pulled my dick from her mouth and wrapped my hand around it. I knew I had taken her by surprise and was probably expecting me to shoot deep in her throat but I had another idea. She told me I could do whatever I wanted and what I wanted was to give her a fat cumshot and cover her face. I gently grabbed her hair and tilted her head back and then said, "Open your mouth honey. I am going to shoot my cum all over you baby. I am going to give you the best fucking cumshot, fuck baby I am going to give you your first fucking facial, my little cumslut."

"Do it baby, shoot your cum all over my face." Lexi said.

It was such a turn on to see my wife sitting there waiting for me to facialize her. A month ago she would have been horrified but now she had the biggest smile waiting for my cum. I think It was also the first time my wife had ever seen my jack myself off. She knew I did it sometimes but I never had her watching but right then it was turning us both on even more.

Now with my big dick in hand covered in her saliva I stroked myself. The anticipation for both of us was high. I was rock hard and ready to spew.

"Cum on me baby, fucking cum all over me." Lexi encouraged as I stroked.

"Here it comes baby, oh shit here it is." Thick jets of cum spewed from my cock. The first load hit her on the forehead and in her hair. I aimed lower for her mouth and jet after jet either went in her mouth or her lips or her cheeks. She was plastered in sperm and looked amazing.

"Wow Steve. You have so much fucking cum. Baby that was so fucking hot." She said.

I used my fingers to push as much cum into her mouth and then she licked them clean. At last she took my still hard cock back into her mouth to suck any remaining cum out.

"Lets get to the bed honey, I am dying to get inside of the pussy." I said.

"Be patient, we have all day and I plan to use it." Lexi said.

We cleaned off and got out of the shower. Once dry I lay on the bed and waited for Lexi to join me. She rolled her suitcase into the bathroom and said, "Just give me a minute honey and I have a little surprise for you."

What could get any better than how the day was going but I love surprise especially from Lexi. She was in the bathroom about 10 minutes and I have to admit it felt like an hour. I was ready to fuck so I just sat there stroking my cock to keep it hard for her.

Finally the door opened and she came out. She had on all black lingerie. She had black heals with tights running up to the top of her thigh where they were connected to a garter belt. She forgot the underwear because her perfect bald pussy was staring right at me. Then looking higher Lexi's nipples were looking right at me, outlined by a little shelf bra pushed up her tits perfectly. She looked incredible. She looked like she belonged in sports illustrated swimsuit issue or was the playmate of the year. It was perfection.

"You look so amazing honey. Seriously, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I said

Along with her outfit she had a black shopping bag. She placed the bag on the nightstand and climbed onto the bed.

"What's in that bag?" I asked

"You will find out soon baby don't worry." She said.

She lay with me on the bed and started to kiss me. Minty fresh which I liked knowing she took care of the cum mouth. I don't think I am ready to taste my own cum yet. We were locked in a passionate kiss. Our tongues swirling in each other's mouths, my hands roamed her body. My hands find her ass and I squeeze her perfect cheeks. I pushed one hand closer to her crack till I hit something that was hard and a little cold.

Instantly I broke out of the embrace and said, "What the hell is that?"

"That would be a butt plug honey." Lexi said so calmly.

"Holy shit Lexi are you serious? Let me see!" I said. "Wow babe, that looks amazing." It was a little glass plug that had a pink jewel on the end. It looked so fucking good sitting in between her cheeks.

"I can't believe you where just in the bathroom putting a butt plug in. Literally I could not be more turned on right now, I don't even know what to say." I said.

"I am glad you like it, I was a little nervous for my surprise." Lexi said.

"Oh don't be nervous. This is amazing. I love it." I said. "So when did you get this little toy?"

"Well honey while I was gone I was basically horny the entire time. The day after you fucked Kim in the ass I found myself in a nice little boutique sex shop. I started to look around. First I found this little outfit. Then I started to look at the toy isle. I could not get ass fucking out of my mind. I was drawn to the butt toys. First I was way out of my league and didn't really know where to start. The worker in the store must have seen how lost I was so she approached me. She was an incredible help and was very experienced in anal play."

She continued, "I have to tell you a little about her. I ended up talking to her for about an hour. Her name is Rose and she was actually the owner of the store. She looked like she was a pornstar, very sexy and beautiful and had a serious passion for all things sex. Then I told her a not so little bit about you. She seemed very impressed and a little jealous. I kind of shared our whole story with her and maybe a few or all the pictures I had on my phone."

"You showed her the pictures, you're crazy now. So what did she think?" I said

"She definitely liked what she saw. The pictures of your dick up Kim's ass amazed her. She loved that I shared you and actually asked if next time I was in town you could come to. I got her phone number so we will see if anything happens." Lexi said.

"Ok we will see but I am a little distracted by your ass, so what did she tell you about all the toys?" I asked

"Well the one I have in she said was a good starting. It is small but will give plenty of pleasure. Then she showed me a few other things." Lexi said as she grabbed her bag off the nightstand.

Lexi continued"Next item is some anal beads." She pulled out a long toy with the beads that get bigger as you put more in. "These looked fun so she said these were also a good place to start the anal play."

"Next are these three." They were more of the traditional looking silicon/rubber plugs going from small to big. "Then I got a couple more like the one I have it but just different sizes. She told me that she loves be fucked in the pussy when she has these plugs in so I thought I would try some different sizes." Lexi said.

"This all looks like so much fun, can we play a little now?" I said.

"Yes, I just have one more thing to show you." She said as she pulled a big dildo out of the back. It was almost as big as my actual cock.

I'm sure I had a shocked look on my face and said, "Holy shit baby, what are you doing with that? Don't get any crazy ideas." I said.

Lexi laughed and said, "No, no babe. Couldn't you tell that my deep throating skills had gotten a lot better? I have been practicing all weekend on this thing."

"Thank you big dildo." I said as I grabbed it out of her hand. We both laughed.

"Now can I play with your ass a little?" I said

"Yeah baby, I can't wait." Lexi said

I was leaning against the headboard and she turned so her ass was facing right at me. She straddled my body with her ass about a foot from my face. The butt plug looked amazing and her bald pussy was glistening from how wet she was.

I started by caressing her cheeks. It was so soft and firm. The skin felt buttery smooth. Then I touched the plug. This was a first for me so I just wanted to experiment. I pushed on it a little. Then started to spin it. I wanted to see how tight her little hole was so I started to try to pull it out. Her little sphincter had a good grasp on it. Finally with a little force the hole started to expand and the little glass bulb plopped out.

"Oh fuck Steve." Lexi said.

Then I started to make tiny fucking motions with the plug. Slowly her ass was becoming more receptive. I would take the plug right to the edge of the sphincter to where it would try to pull the bulb in and then pull it out. I continued to fuck her like that for about a minute till she burst into an orgasm.

"FUCK me Steve. Oh fuck my ass with that but plug. Fuck I am cumming. Fuck." Lexi yelled.

"Holy fuck that was good." Lexi said when she returned back to normal and I pushed the plug all the way into her ass.

"What do you want to try now?" I said

"I don't know. This has been great so far for me and it looks like he needs some serious attention." She said grabbing my dick.

"How about we do a 69 so you can blow me as I put these beads in your ass." I said.

"That sounds great to me baby." She said.

She put my cock in her mouth and continued with the same vigor she showed in the shower. Taking me slow and deep. I pulled the plug from her ass and gave her pussy and ass a couple licks. I grabbed the beads and aimed the first one to her cute rosebud. There were 8 or 9 beads running from pretty small to the last couple being decent size but still not as round as my cock. The plug I pulled out of her was about the size of the 3rd to last bead so I knew her ass could handle all the beads till there. The first few went in really easy. The medium beads had to be pushed a little more till her ass swallowed them in. Then I was down to the last 2 beads. Bigger than anything she had ever experienced. I pushed her forward and sat up so I could have a better angle to push in the bead.

"Here it comes Lexi. Just relax and enjoy. Rub your pussy baby. It should help." I said

I pushed it in pretty easily. She was so turned on and her body loved the anal penetration.

"One more honey." I said

"I only have one more! Fuck it has felt good and has been easy." Lexi said.

"Only the biggest one left." I said.

"Push it in baby, I'm ready." She said as she rubbed her clit faster.

That was it. I pushed and her ass sucked it in. All that was left was the little ring at the end to the beads.

"Shit that feels good. I can't believe I got all of those in so easily. I almost came as you were pushing that in. How does it look?" She said

"It looks great babe. Your ass looks so cute with that little thing sticking out of it. Think you can fuck me with those in you?" I said.

"I don't know but I am excited to try." Lexi said

She stayed facing away from me and got in the reverse cowgirl position. She grabbed my dick and lined it up with her cunt. Slowly she lowered herself down onto the waiting dick. Right when the mushroom tip parted her lips I could tell this was going to feel a little tighter and different.

"Awe shit baby. This is fucking tight but feels so good." Lexi said and she continued to sit on my cock till her ass was pressed against me.

"Fuck Lexi. I can feel those beads with my dick. This is weird but so fucking hot." I said.

"I know I really like it. You ready to pound my pussy babe." She said.

I didn't even answer. I grabbed her by the hips and she got the message. She rose up on my cock and then right back down. I timed her motions till we got in perfect rhythm. It was hard and fast. Her pussy was so tight and the extra friction with the anal beads was sending her over the top.

I grabbed the little ring on the end of the beads and gave a little pull. Her ass was not going the let them go without a fight. All those years of working out gave her a strong ass. I could not wait to get my dick in there.

"Keep playing with my ass Steve. That feels so fucking good. I am almost there." She said.

She picked up the pace till she was going as hard as she could go. I pulled a little more on the beads till I could see her little ass ring expand. The top of the ball was trying to push its way past. I pulled a little more till the bead was almost halfway out and her asshole was at its widest. The motion and the tightness pushed her over the edge.

"I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumming all over your big dick." Then the bead popped out and her ass hole closed around the little part connecting the beads. "Fuck babe. Pull another one out." She said. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Keep going." The next bead came out and her orgasm only intensified. I continued till all the beads came out and she collapsed forward still on her knee and her face buried in the bed. My dick popped out of her pussy giving me an amazing view of both of her holes.

"Fucking amazing." Was all Lexi could say.

"Has to be one of our best fucks of all time." I said

I had still not cum and my dick was rock hard. I started to stroke my dick as she recovered. Her little asshole was staring right at me. I wondered if I could push a little bit of my dick in there. I started to rub the head against her hole. She stayed face down in the sheets and didn't say anything. I started the increase the pressure a little. Her sphincter was so tight but I could feel it open a little.

To my surprise I felt her start to push back on my cock. I let her take the lead and go at her own pace. I just held my dick in line to make sure it stayed perfect for the hole. She pushed back a tiny bit more. The asshole was opening that the tip of my mushroom started to disappear. Pushing back more her ass took in the entire head.

"Fuck Lexi. My dick is actually in your ass. This is so fucking unbelievable. Lexi you are doing great." I said

"I know, I was not planning to let you put that thing in me yet. I was going to prep with some more toys for a few weeks but you jumped the gun." She said.

"I'm sorry babe but I just couldn't resist and you're the one pushing back on my dick." I said.

"I know babe. Once you started to rub your cock on it I got so turned on. I just had to try it. Your cock is so fucking big babe. I don't think all of it will fit but it feels so good though." Lexi said

"Just go at your own pace honey. You control it. I won't move unless you tell me to. Plus you are so tight I won't last long." I said

"Ok babe but I want you to cum in my ass. I want to feel you shoot your big load up my ass." Lexi said

Pushing back more a little more of my cock started to disappear. She had a couple inches of my dick in her when she started to make slow strokes up and down my cock. Rising to the tip of my dick and then back down. A tiny bit more of my dick would disappear with each stroke. Taking 3 inches and then 4. Lexi's tight ass was bear hugging my cock on each stroke.

The stimulation was too much for her and with only half of my dick in her she climaxed again.

"Oh my gosh, I am cumming again. I am cumming from you ass fucking. Un-fucking-believable." Lexi said

Her ass tightened around my dick with her orgasm sending me over the edge.

"Her it comes babe. I am going to cum in your ass. I am going to fucking cum in my wife's ass." I said

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds