How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 04

"Ladies and gentleman we give you the cock." Kim said as they both stepped to the side. Leaving me naked with all eyes on me. I must have turn red because who wouldn't be embarrassed in that situation. The nerves quickly went away when I saw the reaction. I only cared about the girls.

Holly who knew my dick pretty well at this point just smiled at me. Amy was the one I was interested in. Her eyes were glued on me and her mouth slightly hung open. I swear I could hear her breathing become heavier and she squeezed her legs even tighter together.

"You lucky son of a bitch." John said.

"I guess you guys were telling the truth. That might be the biggest I have ever seen." Matt said.

Amy finally spoke and said, "That thing is huge." A smile crossed her lips as she said it.

John was so distracted by the three of us that I thought he might get a little jealous by his wives reaction.

Kim reached back and grabbed a hold of my cock and said, "It is so fucking nice. We might need a room."

"Fuck no! Do it right here, right now." Matt said sitting forward in his seat.

"Hell yeah do it now." Amy said enthusiastically.

"I agree!" John said

"Whoa, whoa lets calm down a little bit. We're not doing anything." I said

Lexi and Kim looked at each other and I think had a whole conversation without saying a word.

Then Lexi whispered in my ear, "Everybody wants a show. Just have fun and fuck Kim senseless."

"In front of everyone? This is crazy." I whispered back.

At that point it was moot because I felt a warm mouth wrapped around my cock. Kim had started and once I felt her amazing mouth, I no longer cared. I was revved up and ready to go.

I held Lexi by my side while I was orally pleased. She watched Kim work her magic as well as everybody else in the room. I was surprised by the silence in the room. Only the slurping sounds coming from Kim were audible. I looked around the room and everybody sat motionless and quiet. Their eyes never moved from Kim.

Kim was still warming up. She had a lot more she could do. My dick had not touched her throat and I was sure it was going to be a crowd pleaser. A few moments later my dick was sliding deeper.

Someone said, "Holy shit!" out of shock from what they were witnessing.

I thought to myself at that point. If they want a show, I should give them a show. I was going to go all out.

Kim's nose kept bumping into my groin with each motion. I place one hand on the back of her head and helped her move fast and rougher. I force my cock down her throat as far it could go. Her face buried against my skin. I heard low mumbles of amazement and shock. With my other hand I reached for Lexi. I grabbed her ass and then found my way between her legs to her pussy. I slipped my finger inside. I was not planning to get her too involved but she seemed willing and her pussy was as wet as a glass of water. I finger fucked her. Her ass was towards the couches and most likely gave everyone an excellent view of her pussy.

Lexi took over the work with Kim's head. She was in control of the blowjob. I was getting close to cumming and I whispered that fact to Lexi. Lexi relayed the message to Kim. Lexi messaged my balls while Kim sucked hard and fast on my dick, while she pumped with one hand. The pressure and the swirling motions of her tongue were too much for me. I grunted in in release.

I heard one of the guys say, "He just came, didn't he?"

Then Amy said, "Yeah and Kim swallowed everything."

Everybody was clapping for us like we really had just put on some special show. Three girls in the room knew the show was definitely not over.

"He's not done." Holly said calmly.

"He better not be done, I need to be fucked." Kim said

I moved to the couch. Holly and Amy made room for me. I laid back and Kim and Lexi joined me. Lexi sat with Holly. They were spooning and Lexi had her arms wrapped around Holly, hugging her.

Kim straddled my waist and took my cock in her pussy. With one motion she sat on my entire cock.

I got encouragement from Matt yelling, "Fuck her good! Fuck my wife!" Honestly it was a little weird to hear but I am a pleaser so I was not going to let him down.

Amy was sitting very close to me. She took in all the action. She bit her lip and her hand was now pressed between her legs. I wished I could see what was going on between her legs. The thought just turned me on more and gave me an idea.

"I think the two other girls need to get naked too. Guys you do whatever you want." I said

"I'm down." Holly said

Holly wiggled out of her suit and cuddled up naked with Lexi. Amy paused thinking for a bit.

"I'll do it too." Amy said

"You can't get naked Amy. Everyone will see you." John said

"Exactly that's the fun part. You don't like the fact everyone will see me?" Amy said directly at John

"Yeah I don't. You can't do it." John said

"I can and I will. It's fine for you to look at all the other girls naked but not okay for me. You're a hypocrite. Lets go home then." Amy said

John was quite for about thirty seconds thinking and then said, "But I want to stay." Amy put him in his place. Obviously not wanting to miss out and realizing the words his wife said were true.

"Good then I'm getting naked." Amy said.

Amy stood and undid her swimsuit. Her tan body looked great. First came her top. Her big fake tits protruded from her body with a perkiness that was not quite natural but also not too fake. Her quarter size light brown nipples were barely darker than the tan skin that surrounded them. Her bottoms fell to the floor. Her ass was fuller and rounder than Lexi. It looked muscular with no fat to speak of. Amy turned towards me and revealed a perfectly manicured pussy. It was clean except for a very narrow runway strip just above her pussy.

Amy sat back down on the couch. Closer this time with our skin touching. She was getting a great view of Kim bouncing on my cock. John was on the other side of the couch. He had calmed down and totally distracted by the two naked women cuddling in front of him and Kim fucking me. He was actively grabbing at his cock in his pants.

I glanced to my left to see Lexi and Holly doing a lot more than just cuddling now. Lexi had one of Holly's tits cupped in her hand. Holly had her legs spread and I could see the tips of Lexi's fingers working her pussy from behind. Fucking Kim was amazing but I needed to be a part of Lexi and Holly.

I picked up the pace. I figured after another orgasm Kim would be satisfied and I could make the switch. One minute later, Kim's hips moved perfectly to my fucking. She burst into orgasm.

"Fuck my pussy... Fuck me harder Steve." Kim yelled throughout her orgasm.

I obliged, fucking her as hard as I could. The room went quiet as all eyes were on Kim and her body twitching through the pleasure of cumming.

Kim looked exhausted after she finished cumming. She collapsed onto my chest and my hard cock slipped from her canal. We were both breathing heavy and in a daze, until I felt a hand wrap around my cock. I jerked my head up in surprise expecting it to be Lexi, Holly or Kim. It was not. I looked at Amy. Her arm was moving slowly and her eyes were locked on my groin.

Kim looked at me in surprise and I whispered in her ear, "Amy has my cock."

"Awesome!" Kim whispered

I peered over at John. He was distracted with his hands in his pants now and his eyes on my wife and Holly.

"Awesome yes but what about John." I said

When those words came out of my mouth the feeling on my cock changes. The warm sensation of a mouth was now a few inches down my cock. Looking over Kim's back I could see Amy's head bobbing up and down on my cock.

Kim knew exactly what was happening and said, "Let me take care of John."

I didn't know how she was going to accomplish that but it was too late. John was standing. His face was bright red in anger.

"What the fuck are you doing?" John screamed.

Amy ignored him and kept sucking. Kim stood and got in front of John with her hands on his chest.

"Amy! Stop, please stop." Still yelling but the anger seemed to turn more into pain as he watched his wife cheating with his best friend only feet away.

"I'm sorry man, She just started doing it." I said half-heartedly. I mean I was getting a blowjob and I made no moves to stop her as he was yelling.

"Please stop Amy." His voice was now pleading with her to stop.

Amy continued on and everybody except John was enjoying the show.

"Fine! I'm leaving you slut. I can't believe you have done this to me." John said

I saw Amy's eyes flick up towards John and then to Kim. Amy gave a tiny nod at Kim. In whatever girl language they spoke with only a nod, Kim moved in to action.

"John you just need to relax. We are all friends here and you have nothing to be mad about." Kim said

"The hell I don't. My wife is sucking Steve's dick." John said

"Yeah, so what? You were fine watching me with Steve. Matt really liked watching me with Steve. We are here to have fun. Just relax and enjoy." Kim said

"No way. I'm leaving and never coming bac..." John stopped mid sentence as Kim's hand found his cock.

Kim pushed him back on the couch and undid his shorts.

"Are you sure you want Amy to stop? If she stops, I stop. And let me tell you one thing. I give the best blowjobs." Kim said

"Umm..." John seriously thought and then finally said barely audible, "Don't stop."

"What was that?" Kim said

"I said don't stop." John said louder

"Should your wife keep sucking Steve's big dick?" Kim said playfully. She knew she had him now. He wanted to have Kim suck his dick and would do almost anything for it to happen.

"Yes she should keep sucking." John said meekly

"Good! Lets get these shorts off and see what you are made of." Kim said.

Amy hummed in pleasure from the events that transpired. She looked up at me and smiled holding my dick. Now that she did not have to worry about sucking me, she got between my legs and kneeled on the ground.

"Holy shit!" John yelled.

His excitement came from the blowjob. Kim had his seven-inch cock down her throat and he loved it. Getting deep throated seemed like a new experience for him.

Amy's blowjob was very sensual and loving. She was not aggressive or hard but moved up and down my cock with great care. She made sure to treat my entire dick with attention and detail. At most she took about four inches into her mouth and never tried to go deeper. Amy couldn't take a cock deep but don't get me wrong, Amy's blowjob was good in its own right.

Amy continued her tender sucking and I turned my attention to the two beautiful women next to me. I kissed both of them and then touched and fondle anything I could reach.

After a few minutes I looked back up at Kim and John. What I saw shocked me. In this situation it should not of surprised me but when you see a women getting it from both ends for the first time it's a little shocking. Matt was kneeled behind his wife, fucking her doggy style. He slammed into her and with each thrust he slammed Johns dick down her throat. It was quite the site.

"You want to switch and fuck her?" Matt said to John

John once again was at a loss for words. Finally he said looking at Amy sucking me, "I don't know. Amy?"

Amy looked over at her husband and after a few more sucks she came off my dick to answer. "Fuck her John. Fuck her good."

John didn't respond but jumped up excitedly like he had just won the lottery. John grabbed Kim's hips and slammed his cock into her pussy. Kim loved the action. She moaned out another orgasm.

"Can I lick one of you?" I said to Holly and Lexi.

Lexi being the caring person she was quickly volunteered Holly and said, "Do Holly, I'll help Amy. I switched positions to the floor. I laid flat on my back. Amy and Lexi kneel, each straddling a leg. Lexi and Amy had their ass in the air pointed right at the threesome and within reach of John. Holly sat on my face. She faced towards all the action.

My mind was blown by what was going on. I had three beautiful women on me. I was having a fucking foursome. I could easily tell the difference between my wives mouth and Amy. The contrast felt great and they kept taking turn. After a minute I needed to see for myself. I pushed Holly's amazing ass and pussy from my face and glanced down. Amy and Lexi had looks of passion and pleasure on their faces as they stroked and sucked me.

John had taken the opportunity to fondle the two woman's ass. It was really weird at first to see another man touching my wife but after all she had done for me those thoughts quickly went away. I replaced them with thoughts of her being happy and pleasured. Lexi looked up at me with her eyebrows raise. I nodded and smiled at her. She wanted to make sure I was okay with it and I was. It was actually pretty hot.

"I'm about to cum." John said not really knowing where he should do it. Kim quickly took care of that. She spun around and engulfed his cock back into her mouth. A few seconds later he was cumming down her throat.

"That was so fucking hot." Matt yelled. He really got off by watching his wife.

The three of them sat on the couch. Kim was in the middle stroking their cocks and watching the four of us on the ground.

I pulled Holly back to my face. I devoured her pussy and ass. After an orgasm she switched spots with Lexi and I got back to work with my mouth. After a few more minutes I felt the unmistakable feeling of a pussy on my cock. It was not Holly or Kim's pussy. I could easily tell the difference. This was a new pussy. It had to be Amy.

I caught a tiny glimpse of the tan skin and skinny runway strip of her pussy. Her pussy walls were tight and moist. She took my entire cock with little trouble and before long we were really going at it. I ate Lexi with vigor and Amy fucked me with great intensity.

It only took a couple minutes for Amy to cum.

"Oh Steve. Oh shit I'm cumming. Fuck, your dick is huge. Fuck me." Amy said

I could hear low murmurs throughout the room. I wondered for only a second what John was thinking but soon got back to the fact I was humping a beautiful woman. I wanted to see her bounce on my cock. Lexi moved and Amy's big fake tits were bouncing with each thrust. I reached up and took a handful of one tit while Lexi sucked on the other nipple.

I was so distracted but heard Kim say something about her ass to John.

Kim sat between the two men stroking their hard cocks. Kim went to the ground in front of Matt and John. She started sucking John and still jacked Matt. Few minutes later they moved into the same position as before. John was behind Kim and Matt in front of her. Kim sucked Matt and John started to push in. I did not have that good of a view but I could tell he was not going for her pussy.

"Spit on my asshole John." Kim said as he was trying to push in.

With the extra lube John pushed past her sphincter and into her ass. John yelled out in joy since it was his first time fucking an asshole.

"Holy shit! I can't believe my dick is in your ass Kim. Holy shit!" John said. The smile on his face could not have been bigger.

"Glad you like it. Now fuck my ass hard John." Kim said.

John followed the command perfectly. He slammed in and out of Kim's ass. Kim could barely come up for air as she was pushed hard against Matt's groin and his cock in her mouth.

The girls wanted to get closer to the action so they had me reposition on the ground next to the threesome. Amy was right next to John and Kim's ass. She kissed her husband and encouraged his fucking. Amy then sat back on my cock but this time in the reverse position. Lexi sat on the couch next to Matt. Holly sat next to me on the ground. Holly caressed my chest and Amy's ass. Lexi sat right on the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide open. Amy understood what Lexi wanted. She placed her hands on Lexi's thigh and lowered her head to Lexi's pussy. Amy ate her without hesitation.

Matt looked at me as if to get permission to touch my wife. I gave him a nod of approval. He looked giddy and then turned and placed his mouth right over Lexi's nipple. He sucked hard against her sensitive nipples. Lexi started cumming hard. With both hands on the back of Amy's head, she ground against Amy's tongue bath.

I then had an idea that of course came from porn videos but I wanted to see it in real life. I said, "Kim you should try taking two cocks. One in your pussy and one in your ass."

Everybody stopped and looked at me for a brief second for my suggestion and then to Kim.

"I want to try that." Kim said. Then she looked at Matt and John and said, "You guys down."

Matt was already pulling her to his lap before he could answer.

"Hell yeah!" John said. "This night has been ridiculous. Honestly I have always wanted to try this."

"Happy you didn't make us leave?" Amy chimed in.

"Yes, good thing you started sucking that cock." John joked. "I'm ready for more ass."

Matt was already fucking Kim's pussy when John got into position. Outside of porn I don't think anybody their had seen anything like this. Everybody stopped to watch.

Matt stopped moving to allow John to get in. It was obviously a little tighter but after a little struggle both cocks were buried in Kim.

The other ladies wanted to ask Kim questions about it. Only thing Kim said was how good it felt and the orgasm in the first thirty seconds validated that truth.

The view for Holly and me was quite graphic. From behind we could see each cock alternating thrusts into Kim.

Holly whispered in my ear, "I need to try that but with you in my ass."

I embraced Holly. I kissed her passionately for a few minutes. My hand came to rest between her spread legs. I rubbed her pussy and clit to orgasm.

The stimulation and excitement caught up to me. I was on the verge of cumming. Not knowing what Amy was comfortable with I said, "I'm about to cum Amy." Trying to give her fair warning.

She ignored my comment and moved her hips faster. Amy's face was still buried between Lexi's legs and a few seconds after my statement Lexi started cumming. It was a chain reaction. I dumped my seed deep inside Amy. Amy's orgasm started. Her verbal assault on my cock was legendary.

Our heat spilled over to the two men. They both came inside Kim. We all collapsed in a naked mess. Everybody looked around at what just happened and started laughing.

"This has been the craziest and best night of my life." John said.

Most of us nodded in agreement. The girls wanted to talk about Kim and the two dicks. Kim covered the feeling and sensations of being double penetrated as cum leaked from her holes. The other girls were very intrigued by the notion. Amy was shocked at how much Kim liked anal. Holly gave her very high endorsement of anal too. That left Amy thinking and curious. John was sold.

Finally Amy came off my still hard cock. Holly and her shared the cleaning duties. To every ones surprise Matt started down on Kim.

Lexi was the first to speak, "What are you doing Matt?"

"Yeah what are you doing?" I chimed in.

"Just cleaning her up. They're cleaning you up Steve." Matt said pointing at Holly and Amy. "Why is it weird I do it to her. Plus I might like doing it."

"That's weird Matt." Lexi said and most of us agreed.

Kim said, "Hey to each their own. I love when he does it and he likes it. It doesn't have to be only us girls who clean things up. He's progressive and I love him for it."

"True. We aren't judging. It just took us by surprise. More power to you Matt." Amy said

"I know I like doing it. Just shocked me seeing a guy do it." Lexi said

"Don't get any ideas honey. That is one thing I am not trying." I said

"I'll eat your cum filled pussy anytime Lexi." Matt said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds