How I Became a Porn Star Ch. 01

The two girls lay naked next to each other in the hot tub as Tiana turned to Alicia and said "If your still horny from before when I interrupted you in your room then sit on one of the jet streams as the bubbles come out. Trust me it's so worth it!"

Alicia was kind of caught off guard as she watched Tiana sit her pussy on one of the Jet streams and rubbed her pussy furiously as she pinched her nipples with the other hand.

Soon enough Alicia followed Tiana's lead as she felt a rush of pleasure ripple through her body as the jet stream diddled her clit as Alicia felt fingers plunging into her gash. Alicia looked down to see Tiana's hands busy on her cunt as she placed her mouth on Alicia's large nipples and sucked on her tits.

Alicia couldn't believe it! Here was her Uncle's young girlfriend exploring her equally young body. The sensation of Tiana's mouth and hands on Alicia's body made put her into sheer ecstasy as she threw her head back over the hot tub ledge.

"Stand up! I want to eat your pussy!" Tiana barked, as Alicia immediately followed her command as Alicia hovered her snatch over Tiana's head that lay on the ledge of the hot tub as Alicia plopped her slit down on Tiana's face.

Alicia couldn't believe how talented Tiana was at eating pussy as she put her hand on Tiana's head burying it deeper into her bushy vagina while Alicia fondled her own tits with her other hand.

Tiana slid her head out from Alicia's gash and stated "You have one of the meatiest labia's I've eve had the pleasure of feasting on. I love big blown out pussys. I love your kitty Alicia, it's beautiful"

Hearing this compliment sent Alicia over the edge as she ground her lower body back and forth on Tiana's face as she reached an orgasm.

After coming down for her orgasm, Alicia lifted her beef curtains off of Tiana's face and replied, "Let me return the favor!"

Tiana didn't miss a beat as she was already getting into place when she saw Alicia plop down back into the hot tub. Tiana looked down at Alicia's head which assumed the same position draped over the edge of the hot tub while Tiana sat her moist slit right down on Alicia's young mouth.

Alicia went to town on Tiana's small tight pussy as Tiana bucked back on forth on Alicia's face. As Alicia was eating out Tiana's slit she continuously slipped her tongue around Tiana's asshole, which caused Tiana to scream out with an orgasm.

Tiana then got up off of Alicia's face and grabbed her by the head as she bent down and passionately kissed Alicia on the lips tasting her own juices. "Let's go up stairs to our room, I got a toy I want us to play with!" Tiana cheered as she grabbed Alicia by the hand and lead her out of the hot tub towards the house.

By this point Alicia was so horny and drunk she didn't care that she was naked and soaking wet while running through her Uncle's house following Tiana to a bedroom. At the last second Alicia realized the bedroom she was about to walk into was her Uncle's room.

Tiana opened the door for Alicia who was greeted by her Uncle Dave who was lying naked on his bed with a large erection. Alicia then looked to the window and saw it was the same window that faced the hot tub and saw a video camera on a tripod that was pointed towards Dave and the girls.

"Get over here and suck my dick you sluts!" Dave said as he slowly massaged his large thick cock that appeared to be at least 10inches long and at least 4inches wide in circumference.

Tiana and Alicia practically ran each other over as they both got on their knees in front of the bed and began alternating blowing Dave's massive member.

"Awww, yea that's it Alicia, Suck my helmet. You don't know how long I thought about this!" Dave exclaimed as he leaned back on the bed and let the girls do their job.

Tiana began trying to deepthroat Dave and kept coming up just short of getting the entire member down. Just then Alicia grabbed Dave's cock away from Tiana and said "Let me show you how its done" as Alicia proceeded to engulf the entire wang back and forth with ease.

"Looks like we've got a Star in the making here Dave!" Tiana said as she got up and walked over to the camera and began directing traffic.

"Dave, Lay down completely. This Slut is gonna ride you reverse cowgirl!" Tiana barked out as she moved the camera away from the window area and stabilized the tripod so the camera would face the bed head on to catch all of the action.

Following Tiana's orders, Dave laid down on the bed as Alicia perched over her Uncle's long thick cock that was standing at attention. Alicia guided her Uncle's monster with her left hand into her hot gash as she slowly eased down on to his cock while her right hand was planted on her Uncle's six-pack to keep her balance.

"Come on Girlfriend, Show me what you got!" Tiana said as she encouraged Alicia while she rubbed her own pussy furiously as she filmed the incestuous action in front of her.

Alicia slowly went up and down on her Uncle's mammoth cock taking each inch of his dong slowly. As Alicia's pussy reached the base of her Uncle's dick she grinded on it in circular motions as she looked up into the camera and screamed out "Oh Fuck, Uncle Dave Your Cock is Huge!!!"

Dave responded by slapping Alicia's thick ass with his right hand and grabbed on to his niece's full supple ass as he yelled, "Ride that Dick, You Slut!"

Alicia followed suit by building up a faster momentum on her Uncle's schlong as she was soon bouncing up down on his dick while he continued to spank the hell out of her ass.

"Awww Yes, You have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you Alicia!" Dave exclaimed as he noticed his beat red hand imprints on his petite niece's fine ass.

Without warning Alicia pulled her slit up off of her Uncle's cock as she lay across Dave's body in a 69 position and grabbed his cock and engulfed it in her mouth as she stared into the camera.

"Do you like the taste of your pussy juices on your Uncle's dick you whore?" Tiana exclaimed as she zoomed in on Alicia going to town on Dave's cock.

Alicia responded with a muffled "Mmmmhmmmffff" to show her sign of approval as she continued to polish off her Uncle's wang.

Alicia began to break out into screams of joy that removed her mouth from her Uncle's cock. It became evident to Tiana that Dave was eating out his niece's pussy so Tiana grabbed the camera off its tripod to catch the action.

Tiana sat on the bed and positioned herself so that Dave's head was between her own thighs. Tiana then pointed the camera directly at Alicia's fat blown out pussy and asshole as her lover went to town on his niece's most tender of areas.

"Shit you got her snatch soaking Dave! How does your niece's beef curtains taste?" Tiana said as she zoomed in and out on Dave fingering Alicia's asshole as he ate out her beautiful pussy.

But Dave didn't respond with an answer as he was immersed on sucking and chewing on his 19 year-old niece's large labia.

Tiana then got up from her position on the bed and knelt down on the side of the bed with the camera to catch the side angle of the incestuous 69.

After a few minutes of this hot action Dave began spanking Alicia's ass which she took as a sign to get back on and ride her Uncle's cock.

Tiana remained on the side of the bed with the camera as Alicia adjusted herself to ride her uncle cowgirl style while he continued to lie on the bed.

Dave began slowly banging his niece as she returned the back favor back by equally humping her uncle.

As this was happening, Dave's hands found themselves on Alicia's lovely 36B tits as he alternated between lightly caressing his niece's tits and grabbing them. This sent Alicia over the edge as she leaned forward and began making out with her uncle.

Tiana was in perfect position with the camera as she caught the long deep passionate open mouth kissing exchanged between her lover and his niece.

As a result of the deep passionate kissing the slow passionate love making soon turned into fast and hard fucking as both Alicia and her uncle exchanged their humping like bats out of hell.

Tiana soon moved back to the tripod and set the camera down to capture the hot and heavy action as Tiana zoomed the camera in and out on Dave's cock ramming hard and fast into Alicia's sopping wet pussy.

By now the action was getting too much for Tiana as she was horny as hell and had to get in on the action. Tiana left the camera pointed on the action as she got in on the shot as she knelt next to the action on the bed.

"Ride that cock you slut! Fuck my man you whore!" Tiana screamed as she spanked Alicia's already red irritated ass.

Alicia then propped her body up as she was getting fucked by her uncle as the camera caught Alicia turning her head and locking lips with Tiana as they began to make out while Alicia's hand slid down and began fondling Tiana's tight slit.

The girls continued to make out while Dave was fucking Alicia for a few more minutes until Dave pulled Alicia off his throbbing cock. Tiana didn't miss a beat as she broke off the lip lock and inhaled her lover's cock that was soaked in another woman's juices.

The camera stayed glued to Tiana as she mopped up Dave's cock and balls. Alicia then was propped down again on her uncle's cock as they continued to fuck.

"Fuck your uncle's dick you nasty cunt! Take that shit balls Deep!" Tiana yelled, as her spankings of Alicia only got harder.

"Oh fuck, my pussy is so sore! Please Uncle Dave, I don't know how much more I can take" Alicia practically cried out.

As soon as Alicia expressed this Dave stopped fucking his niece as he embraced her and then stated how he still needed to cum though.

"You know what that means!" Tiana cheered as she grabbed the camera and jumped on to the bed.

Dumbfounded, Alicia then looked at her Uncle who now had a grin ear to ear and then at Tiana and asked, "I don't know, what?"

"Your gonna get fucked in the ass!" Dave and Tiana said as they rejoiced in unison while they eyed Alicia's thick juicy ass.

"But, but, I've never taken it in the ass before" Alicia said in an embarrassed manner all the while as the film on the camera kept rolling.

"Are you kidding me? I would have figured a Grade A Cock Slut like yourself would have been the Anal Queen of school!" Tiana said in amazement.

"I mean, I'm always open to new things" Alicia managed to get out as she soon grabbed her ass in a moment of sentimental value, as she knew she now was about to lose her anal virginity to her uncle.

"Your in good hands Alicia, Trust me, would I ever hurt you?" Dave said as he kissed his niece on the mouth.

Alicia agreed as she was soon instructed by Tiana to push her face in the bed and prop her ass up in the air as Dave soon took the camera from Tiana.

Dave held the camera as he focused it on Alicia's asshole and filmed Tiana fingering Alicia's asshole as Tiana also tossed Alicia's salad.

When Alicia's asshole was warmed up and gapping, Dave's cock made an appearance into the film as he began to get it serviced by Tiana's talented mouth. After a while when Dave's cock was glistening with spit he pulled up and slowly inserted his monster into Alicia's inexperienced asshole.

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, that hurts Uncle Dave!" Alicia screamed as her head propped up from the bed and turned to look at the camera.

"It's alright baby, just ease your asshole and relax. Your Uncle is one of the best in the business at this!" Tiana said as she encouraged Alicia to stick with it.

Alicia was caught off guard when Tiana said this and Alicia wondered what she meant by it but she couldn't think as she distracted by her Uncle's enormous girth penetrating her tight asshole.

To help Alicia get her mind off of her first ass fucking Tiana decided to lay against the head board of the bed completely spread eagle in front of Alicia's face.

Tiana then grabbed the back of Alicia's head and picked her face out of the bed and said "Eat Me Now Bitch!" as Tiana was now grabbing her own tits and pinching her nipples hard.

Alicia then buried he face into Tiana's tight shaved snatch as her uncle continued to fuck her slowly in the ass.

After a few minutes of filming alternating between a close up of his dick entering his niece's ass and focusing on his girlfriend getting eaten Dave then handed the camera over to Tiana.

Tiana focused the camera down at her gash getting eaten out by Alicia who looked up at the camera but didn't loose focus on Tiana's tight tasty pussy as she continued to get fucked in the ass.

Tiana then focused the camera on Dave who was now building up a faster harder pace into Alicia's now deflowered asshole.

"Do you like getting fucked in your ass by your uncle you incest fuck slut?" Tiana barked at Alicia whose eyes didn't break focus from the camera.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmffffffffff" Alicia squealed in delight as the vibrations of her agreement sent shockwaves through Tiana's pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon, give me the camera T" Dave screamed out as he grabbed the camera as he pulled out of Alicia's now 3 inch gapping wide asshole.

Dave now stood up on the bed with camera in hand pointing down at both Tiana and Alicia who were kneeling down on the bed in front of his gargantuan cock.

"The two of you jerk me off!" Dave commanded as he soon found both Tiana and Alicia's hands and mouths on his dick.

"OoOoOoOoOo Fuck I'm Cumming!!!!!" Dave shouted as he somehow maintained filming the girls kneeling side by side in front of him.

The first rope of Dave's load shot across Tiana and his niece's faces. The second rope drenched Tiana's left part of her chest. Alicia directed a large third rope of her uncle's orgasm into her mouth. Not to be out down Tiana followed suit and shot the fourth and final rope of her mans hot jizzum into her awaiting mouth.

Dave stood in front of the girls with trembling legs as they both milked his cock dry. But before they could swallow his load Dave pointed a finger at the both of them and commanded "Now Swap!"

Tiana leaned in and began making out with Alicia before she propped her mouth and dumped her portion of Dave's load into her mouth. Alicia then returned the favor as she dropped her and Tiana's loads back into Tiana's mouth.

The cumswapping happened one more time before they split the loads equally and swallowed them. Afterwards Alicia leaned over and licked up the cum that was all over Tiana's left chest and then continued to suck on Tiana's dime sized nipple.

Dave then turned off the camera as he sat down before his legs gave out. Both Dave and Tiana cheered and clapped as they soon hugged and kissed Alicia.

"You did great kiddio" Dave said before looking at Tiana and then asked, "Should we tell her?"

"Hmmmm, I don't know, it's up to you honey" Tiana said as she wiped off some cum off of her face.

"Tell me what?" Alicia begged

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds