How I Cuckolded My Husband

Eric had an assuring smile on his face. I had never seen him this happy. The food was great and we enjoyed our deep conversation. It turned out to be the best dinner I ever had since we met.

****

We got back home and were undressing when I saw him in the mirror. He looked like he had something to say.

I asked him if he had something in mind or whether the dinner was actually to earn him the key for the day.

He dodged my questions until he finally confessed that he loved the jewellery on me. He begged me to wear it. He convinced me that they would remain hidden in my office clothes. His puppy dog eyes finally got me to agree with him.

Little did I know that just like the chastity device became a part of him, I was soon going to let all of this be a part of me.

He climbed onto the bed beside me. He thanked me for my willingness to do what I did today. He gently touched my neck. He played with the chain between his fingers. He held the key for a moment before placing it down between my breasts. He leaned over and kissed me.

I was still only halfway to turning him into a cum eating cuckold.

****

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds