How I Earned Extra Money

Suzie grinned and said “O.K. – I guess I won’t have any difficulty with that!”

And so the whole session was filmed with a video camera and this time, 6 men came in her mouth and they also shot the rest of their loads onto her face and breasts. It wasn’t as hard as she thought and there was plenty of time between shots for her to rest and clean up!

Near the end of the session, George told her he would like some full body shots and would she remove her panties! Suzie knew this would be coming but not when she would be asked. She agreed without hesitation and slipped her panties off, still lying on the sofa.

George commented on the growth of her black pubic hair and said it would be right just as it was and that it didn’t need any trimming! He fluffed up her pubic hair with his fingers and, in doing so, brushed her clitoris and her cunt lips! This gave Suzie a bit of a start but she recovered quickly and simply laid back on the sofa. George gently moved her legs apart until there was an uninterrupted view of her cunt. Satisfied with what he saw, George asked the cameramen to start filming Suzie’s body. Suzie felt excited about the filming but realized it didn’t make her want to cover up her nakedness – she felt quite comfortable exposing herself to these men.

When this was completed, George called her into his office whilst she was still naked and asked her to sit down as he had a special proposition for her. First he paid her for her work session again with a hefty bonus, and then leaned forward, took her hands in his and said, “Suzie, you have done everything we have asked of you. You will be a star in your own right except for the fact the videos will not be see here, but nevertheless you have done a very good job. Now I would like to ask you if you would move to the next step. As you have probably guessed, this involves having the men place their cocks in your cunt. How would you feel about that?”

Suzie knew this was coming, sooner or later, and had done a bit of thinking about the possibilities of it all. She looked at George and said “Well, George, you have certainly looked after me and have paid me very well. I have enjoyed doing what we have done so far and, within reason, I don’t have any objections to moving on! I must, however, insist that this is never to be shown locally and you will have to give me a written guarantee about that! Can you do that for me? If you can, then I will be happy to try the next stage.”

George told her he would have the necessary documentation drawn up for her next work session which would be in two weeks time. Having accepted that, Suzie rose out of her chair and moved over to George who was standing up at this stage. She placed her arms around his neck and gave his a really passionate kiss, tongue and all! George responded readily and soon they were kissing long and hard as George gently ran his hands over Suzie’s naked body. He held her breasts in his hands and broke the kiss to lean down and kiss and suck her nipples and it wouldn’t be hard to guess how much this aroused Suzie! Gradually, he moved his hand down her belly and reached her pubic hair. His fingers parted the growth and moved downwards into her cunt finding just how wet she really was. His fingers found her clitoris and once he started to stroke this, Suzie really gave up any possible resistance and groaned into his mouth “Fuck me, George, fuck me quickly!”

George stripped his clothes off so fast Suzie hardly had time to move back to the George’s desk where she perched herself on the very edge of it. Then, as George came towards her, she spread her legs as wide as she could and slowly rolled back onto the top of the desk! She was so wet, George just abandoned any idea of foreplay and drove his hard cock straight into her waiting cunt! Suzie had her first orgasm as George entered her cunt, and a second came not long after as his long cock hit the very back of her tunnel, a place she had never been hit before! Rick had a very useful length of cock, but it wasn’t anywhere near as long as George’s and George really knew how to use it!

As Suzie came for the fourth time, George grunted a couple of times, shuddered and pumped his load into the very back of her cunt! Suzie was shaking really badly – she was almost overcome by the passion of their connection! Cum was running down between her legs as George withdrew. Suzie began to worry she would be leaving a stain on George’s desk. They kissed passionately for several more minutes and then Suzie broke their hold on each other and, when she was more recovered, she dressed herself and George did the same. They kissed several more times before Suzie left to go home! It was then that Suzie really began to worry! What would happen if Rick noticed she was different towards him, or perhaps her cunt would be stretched and he would notice!

Suzie needn’t have worried at all! Rick fucked her that night just as he usually did and certainly didn’t notice anything different about her except that he commented she seemed to be more passionate than usual. She wondered if this was the result of a guilty conscience! She somehow didn’t feel as guilty as she thought she would!

The next session at the studio had Suzie filmed being fucked by five of the men, the only difference from George was that each of them withdrew just before they came so they could shoot their cum over her pubic hair, her belly and her breasts. George was there after each session to make sure she was wiped clean and had a suitable rest between the men.

This, she told me was where she was at the present time. On a regular basis, she goes to the studio and gets filmed being fucked by a number of different men in different positions and collecting huge sums of money for each session! Of course, I was sworn to absolute silence and had to swear I would never, never tell anyone about what Suzie had told me! I promised I would never say a word.

Suzie told me she had George as a lover now and they fucked on a regular basis – away from the studio and George was the only person, apart from Rick, who was allowed to shoot his load into her cunt!

Suzie looked me right in the eyes and said, “Now, how about we make an appointment with George for you to do your first cock holding session – you now know where it can lead and you could do with the money!”

I couldn’t believe I agreed to a meeting, but somehow I did and Suzie took me with her on her next session and I met George. I was really impressed with George and had a tinge of jealousy when I realized Suzie was fucking him and I wasn’t.

It wouldn’t be hard to guess I followed Suzie all of the way along this pornographic path! I went from the simple cock holding, cock sucking and finally the fucking! The only part I couldn’t do was in relation to her forearm hair! I only have the finest downy hair and it simply wouldn’t show up on the films. I did, however, let my underarm hair grow and this was used quite effectively! My pubic hair isn’t as black or bushy as Suzie’s, but George did a good job of fluffing my smaller bush and the films turned out quite well. My husband, bless him, couldn’t work out why I suddenly wanted to let my underarm hair grow without shaving!

I never told him, of course, but I did enjoy the looks I received from other men when they saw the growth under my arms as I liked to wear dresses without sleeves and show off my hairy armpits! It was a turn on for me at the beach and I loved it when men stared at my underarm hair and, because I didn’t trim my pussy hair, it often strayed out of the edges of my bikini bottom! I loved to be an exhibitionist for other men! My husband wasn’t too pleased but I had other interests on my mind and he wasn’t one of them! I had changed quite a deal from loving wife to slut wife! And I loved it!!

Now, I have plenty of spare money to do with as I wish, and my husband has no idea I have been going to the studio nor any idea I have been getting myself nicely fucked on a regular basis. I have taken one of the cameramen as my lover! He is really kind and thoughtful and fucking him is a delight. He also has a lovely long, thick cock and this too is much larger that my husband’s cock. Suzie and I have done very well for ourselves with our lovers!

As you will be able to see, I have been in the pornographic business now for several years and class myself as a professional. I have never worked in any other studio because there is a possibility of risk from disease if one is not too careful. George and his team have been in business for a long time and are very careful – very careful!

Perhaps there is a studio, and a George, near where you live! I can sincerely recommend looking into the profession but can’t emphasize enough that very careful steps must be taken to ensure your safety at all times. The best of luck!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds