How I Married a Porn Star Pt. 03

"Hey man!" Chet said barging into my room with two other guys.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Oh shit, me, Rocky and Chad are hitting up strip clubs tonight. Only the best! You coming?"

"I can't, man," I said trying not to let on too much, "kinda got a date tonight."

Chet's eyes looked like they were going to bulge out of their sockets.

"Holy FUCKING SHIT! That chick that came up to the table this morning?!" referencing Roxy.

"No, not Roxy," I said trying to get him to drop it.

"Come on, man. Who?" he said like a rabid dog looking for a bite. "Is she a porn girl? Is she bangin'? Does she have a friend?"

"Good night, gentleman," I told them ushering them out.

"Oh come on, how many times did I set you up?"

"None."

"What about Jamie Reynolds?"

"You came with us and got her to give you a blowjob in my car."

"Oh yeah," he said in looking away in memory. "I gotta give her a call when we get back." With that he and his studs of the month left.

I headed down to the restaurant a few minutes early to make sure the reservations were good, and that Cassandra had no problem finding it. Before I got to the host stand, I saw her walking toward me. Good God, did she look amazing. Red dress, stilettos, and showing off every delicious curve she had. It was elegant and slutty all at the same time, which made it perfect for Vegas.

"You look amazing," I told her as she sidled up to me a kissed my cheek.

"Thanks!" she said, seeming truly happy about the complement. "You look good too."

"Yeah, well..." letting the complement die a bit, trying to seem humble. She hooked her arm into mine and made our way to the host stand. There was a long line, and I wasn't sure if that was for walk-in's or reservations.

"Excuse me?" I asked going up.

"Walk-in line is over there," she said without looking up.

"Actually I have a reservation," I said somewhat innocently. She almost huffed as I gave her my name and annoyed when she looked at her list. Until she found my name that is.

"Oh my God," she said quietly, then her eyes shot up to me. I mean it was a reservation, but no need to freak. "Mr. Cohen, I'm so sorry. Please except my deepest apologies. We have your private table all ready for you."

"Private table?" unclear about why that was necessary.

"Mr. Sims changed your reservation when he heard you were dining here," she said as she quickly got two menus. "Let me escort you to your table myself." Another person took her station, and we followed her inside.

The place was very fancy with flames going off everywhere, people cheering and chatting, and elegant waitstaff serving overpriced drinks. She led us back to an area behind a curtain, opening it for the both of us. We saw a slightly dimmer room with a hibachi grill and only two seats. I pulled out the chair for Cassandra and I swear she actually blushed at the act of chivalry.

"If you think holding open a door for me or pulling out a chair will help you later on tonight," she said softly, "you couldn't be more right."

I didn't really think I was going to need that many brownie points, but it was just the way I was raised. The hostess then gave us our menus. She then indicated toward a cute Asian woman over in the corner.

"Amy will take care of you this evening. Anything you need please let us know. Mr. Sims also wanted me to be sure to mention that anything you order tonight will be complementary."

At this point, I wasn't even surprised with his generosity. I was a deal to close and he was pulling out all of the stops. We ordered sake (which I'd never had before) and suddenly we were alone.

"This is amazing, Sean," Cassandra said a bit wide eyed, "I don't think I've ever been on a date this fancy."

"Me either," I admitted, as this was above and beyond the Chili's that I normally had taken girls too.

"Guess I must be pretty special," Cassandra said with a grin.

"You don't need me to tell you that," I said, thinking I was being suave. She smiled and rolled her eyes a bit.

"Sean, you really don't have to turn on the charm so much," she said placing her hand on top of mine, "you're pretty well guaranteed to get laid tonight."

That comment hit me and not in a good way. I'd gone on this date with real feelings. Maybe I didn't know what they were or how they were directed, but I figured that's what dates were for, to sort all that out. I didn't want to piss her off, but I thought I should make my intentions more clear, even if it scared her off.

"Cassandra, I'm not here with you because I think it will get me laid," I told her straight, while also putting my other hand on top of hers. "I've really liked hanging out with you the last few days and wanted to get to know you better. You're really smart, funny and kind; and I just wanted to get some time with you one-on-one." Her face flushed with this, and the server brought in the sake, pouring for both of us. Sensing that we needed a minute, she made a retreat out of the room.

"Wow," she said slightly overwhelmed it seemed. "I have to say, it's been a while since a guy has had a genuine interest in more than my tits and cunt."

"You need to meet better guys, I'd say," somewhat forcefully while taking a sip of my sake.

"My thoughts exactly," she said leaning in and giving me a deep kiss. It was mind blowing. Her tongue was so sensuously stroking my tongue, it seemed almost like a dance in my mouth. I couldn't tell you how long our lips were locked, when I suddenly heard a throat clear.

We turned and saw our server Amy sitting there, slightly embarrassed at interrupting.

"Sorry," she said deferentially, "I just wanted to see if you were ready to order."

Cassandra and I giggled at the situation and looked at the menus. She ordered something with vegetables, and I ordered filet and shrimp. She took the orders and our menus.

"I'll make sure that when I enter with your chef, I'll give you a little warning," she added with a wink. I was mortified and embarrassed, but Cassandra just laughed.

"She probably thinks I'm an escort that you picked up for the night."

"Not a chance," I said confidently, "for one thing, you look too classy. Two, I certainly don't look like I could pull down the cash to afford an escort that looked as good as you." She damn near snorted her sake when I said that.

"You really know how to make me laugh," she said with a smile.

Before the chef got there, we talked about a lot: where we grew up, sports, interests, pasts, travel. She was fascinating. She really loved her life but was starting to get worn down with the industry.

"I'm kinda tired of performing with guys," she said declaratively. "Some are nice, but some are complete fuckwads and it really starts to get to you. I love performing with the girls though and I've been thinking of moving to more cam stuff and girl/girl."

"So were you bi before you got in or did it develop?" I asked.

"I think it was always there," Cassandra explained. "I always thought that certain women were hot and since I've been in the industry, I've had a lot of fun playing with them. It really allowed me a freedom to determine what I really want."

"So what do you want?" She contemplated the question a bit.

"I don't think I'll ever get fully out of the industry," she admitted. "I've got so many friends that I love to hang and perform with. But..." she said taking a breath. "I do hope that I can find someone who understands that and still wants me for me. Not to try and change me."

"Seems pretty reasonable," I admitted.

"Plus, it's not like there wouldn't be fringe benefits," she said coming closer to me. "If I get to play with the girls, it would be very wrong for my man not to be able to play with them as well, don't you think?" giving me a slight kiss as she said it. My dick started stirring at that.

"I guess you'd really have to trust a guy to do that," I told her.

"That's why it has to be the right guy," she said looking deep into my eyes. She was about to say something else, when Amy gave us her warning that she was coming in. She backed off a bit and smiled, mouthing 'later' at me.

Our chef came in and put on quite a display. Amy told us that he was their best chef and made everything to perfection. We ate and talked with each other and the chef while we stuffed ourselves. It was a great time.

We thanked the chef and I signed for the bill, making sure to include a tip that Arthur could pay them.

"I was thinking," I told Cassandra while getting up, "would you like to go on a walk around the strip and walk off some of this dinner?"

"That sounds nice," she said as I helped her to her feet, "I'd like to show you off a bit anyway," she said with a smile. We walked arm in arm out and into the Vegas night.

We continued talking about everything. It seemed like everything I said she was interested in and asked follow-up questions. I was doing the same and she seemed to get closer and closer to me as we walked. We eventually stopped in front of the Caesar's Palace fountain and enjoyed the view.

"This really has been an amazing date, Sean."

"Cassandra, I really was just thinking the same thing," I said with a smile.

Then she hit me with it.

She told me her real name. The thing that almost all porn stars keep the utmost secrecy on, she told me.

(I am not sharing what this is for this story. I called her this name for the rest of the time depicted here, but I will still refer to her as Cassandra here.)

"I can't believe you told me that," I said looking at her dumbfounded.

"No one else really knows," she said. "Handful of the girls at best. But telling you was easy." She then pulled me into another deep kiss. She felt like she was melting in my arms. Once she broke the kiss, she pulled me into a big hug, her hands roaming up and down my back.

"I want you," she whispered into my ear, "take me back to your room."

Without another word to say, I walked us back to the hotel, her hand on my back or ass the whole time. We got to the elevator lobby and saw a commotion on the casino floor. I then saw Gianna squealing with joy, rubbing chips onto her chest. Cassandra and I looked at each other and shrugged then got into the elevator.

Once we had the elevator to ourselves, Cassandra mauled me, her hands all over my body and she proceeded to see if I still had my tonsils. Thankfully, she stopped when we got to our floor as there was a family standing there. She practically dragged me down the hall once I told her my room number. I opened the door, and she quickly placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the knob and made sure all the locks were secure. I put on some music, and she turned and looked at me with hunger. She then walked over to me and gave me another deep kiss, all the while starting to undress me.

"I wanna see all of you," she whispered as she started undressing me. My clothes started hitting the floor all while she was caressing me and kissing me. She took my shoes and socks off while kissing my ankles and spending as much time trying to adore me as possible. Eventually she came back up to me as she dropped my underwear to the floor. She didn't even look at it, just caressed it in her hands like it was a small pet. She kept kissing me and then started kissing down my chest.

She got to my penis and rubbed it all over her face, like it was soft fabric or something. She kissed and licked all around it, generally acting like it was a prized possession. She kissed the tip and looked straight up at me with passion dripping from her eyes. Cassandra then started sucking on the tip and using her skills. I was already half hard from everything that had occurred up to now and her skills were quickening the process. Soon I was fully hard and deep in her throat. She fucked her face against my cock a few times and then stood up.

"Undress me, Sean."

I repeated her pattern of kissing while my fingers worked. She slipped out of her shoes as I worked to find the zipper to her dress. I slowly but surely worked her zipper down as I moved my hands across her bare back, noticing that I did not feel any bra strap as I did. Her tongue was probing my throat as I slid her dress off her shoulders. Cause it was so fitted to her, I still had to maneuver it until it fell on the floor.

Of course, I'd seen her unclothed before, but this was amazing. A feast for my eyes. I caressed her breasts and they felt so heavy and soft. I moved my hands down her midsection, maybe not the firmest in the world, but perfect for her. Her meaty ass felt amazing in my hands as I massaged it while still engaging in her kiss.

I laid her down on the bed and got my view of her perfect looking pussy. I nibbled up her legs, being able to smell the desire coming from her. By the time I reached her folds, they were practically dripping. I kissed, nuzzled, and licked eliciting moans and praise as I did. It tasted amazing, tangy and sweet all at the same time. I teased and pleased as I performed my art.

"Oh, Sean!!" Cassandra said every 15 seconds it seemed like, "fuck, that feels good."

I licked and sucked on her clit and her body started bucking against me as she was in the throes of orgasm.

"FUCK!" she let out so that my hotel neighbors could hear.

But I wasn't done.

I added my fingers to the mix, teasing and giving her G-Spot stimulation. She was constantly moaning and groaning as she fucked herself against my fingers. A few minutes of this and she was insatiable.

"Sean, please fuck me!" she pleaded, "I want to feel your cock in me!"

"One more orgasm first," I told her as I increased my finger's pace. I was ferocious and within a minute she had an even harder orgasm then the first one.

"JESUS GOD!!" as her pussy erupted in pleasure, her breasts seemed to be going in every direction as she convulsed in ecstasy. I then kissed up her body before letting her taste herself on my mouth. She was ravenous.

"Please, Sean," she said. "I need to feel you."

I got a condom and wrapped myself up. I got on top of her and slowly inserted myself inside. She was really tight. I couldn't believe someone in the porn industry was so tight. I slid slowly inside until I was fully in.

"Ungh!" was her response, "that feels really good."

I decided I wasn't going to fuck her. I was gonna make love to this amazing woman. We locked in deep kiss as I slowly grinded into her. I could feel her moaning through her mouth as I kept a steady slow rhythm.

"You like teasing me, don't you?" she asked.

"True," I admitted, "but I also just wanted to make love to you."

The comment seemed to have its desired effect as she pulled me into an even deeper kiss as her hands seemed to quickly find my ass, pulling me as deep as possible into her.

I'd obviously had sex previous to this, but I couldn't remember having it with the passion that seemed to be flowing through us. Just a few minutes more and she came gently on me, her pussy tightly gripping me, almost refusing to let me go.

"That was so good," she commented, almost purring. "I wanna ride you now."

We changed positions and she was soon on top of me, sliding down onto me allowing me a perfect view of her world class breasts. Whether her or Sara had the better pair could be debated forever, but they felt heavenly in my hands.

She continued the slow pace I had started, relishing the feeling of each stroke they were sharing. She seemed to love my hands fondling her tits and kept looking down at me with desire.

"Suck on them, Sean," she instructed. I didn't need any prodding. I took a breast and started sucking and nibbling on it. She was loving it and pushed her other breast toward me for the same treatment. They were amazing!

Cassandra then put both hands on my chest for leverage and started riding me hard, moaning and calling out my name as she did. Her pussy seemed to be internally massaging my cock as she rode. It wasn't long before she let out a primal scream, announcing the arrival of another orgasm. Her movement and sounds set me off and I spilled into the condom.

Once we came down from our orgasms, she stayed on top of me just looking down at me with amazement and passion. She then leaned down and kissed me with all the passion still that we had previous. I soon slipped out of her as she laid on the bed next to me. She took my condom off and did the most porn star thing I'd seen her do all night. She upended the condom to sample my load, throwing it away when it was done, smiling as it went down her throat.

"You taste very good," Cassandra remarked with a smirk. She then grabbed some water and swirled it around in her mouth, making sure that she got all of my cum in her stomach.

"I try," I said wryly. "You taste pretty good yourself."

"I know," she said with a shrug and a smile. "This night was amazing, and I don't want to ruin it, but can I ask you something?"

"Ok," I replied.

"Can I stay here tonight? I'd really like to wake up with you in the morning."

"I was kinda hoping you'd ask me that," I told her smiling. Cassandra smiled big and kissed me yet again. She then laid her head on my chest.

"I feel so comfortable with you," she admitted.

"Yeah, this is really nice."

"No, Sean," she said sitting up a bit, "I mean I've never felt this comfortable being with someone before. It's weird, exciting and scary all at the same time."

"That's quite a complement," I replied, a bit surprised she was being this open.

"It's true," she said ardently. "I can't explain it. I feel amazing around you. I've never experienced anything like this before. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about, or do I really need to shut up?"

I swallowed hard. I did feel the same, but my mind was racing.

"I do know how you feel," I admitted. "It's feels strange, but I really, really like you." She smiled, cuddling back up against me as we went to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds