• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • How I Met Your Mother Ch. 01

How I Met Your Mother Ch. 01

Taking place before Ted meeting Tracy.

--------------------

The gang was in full effect on this Friday night at MacLaren's. Lily and Marshall were sitting on one side, with Ted and Robin on the other side, and lastly, Barney sitting in a chair in the middle. Barney was doing his thing by hitting on random girls while the other four were getting amused by him.

Finally, after getting rejected for the utmost time, he returned to the booth. Lily had been wearing a low-cut sweater which revealed a significant amount of cleavage. Barney quickly asked, "Lily what do I have to do to squeeze those huge boobs of yours?"

Robin, looking closer at her chest, added, "Yeah Lily what is going on with your jugs!?"

Smiling, Lily put both of her hands on her tits and said, "Ever since I got pregnant, my rack has been getting bigger and bigger. I'm up to almost an F Cup, and my bras won't fit them anymore! I put them into bras and they are always spilling out."

Barney, Ted, and Robin's minds all shifted to thinking about her rack, what it looks like naked, what her nipples look like, what they look like bouncing, and more. This certainly got all of them going. Marshall saw they were now distracted and said, "Well fellas, and lady (glancing at Robin), these tits are all mine, and believe me, they are phenomenal no matter how big they get."

"Hell yes Marshall!" Lily exclaimed, putting her hand on Marshall's crotch. Marshall smiled.

"Lily please let me play with them." Barney said.

"In your dreams you fuck." Lily quickly responded.

"I do a lot more than play with your tits in my dreams Lily." Barney said smiling.

"And on that note we are leaving. See you all later." Lily said as her and Marshall got up and left.

Barney, Ted, and Robin were now laughing and talking for about an hour after Marshall and Lily left, but Barney eventually left at around 2 am.

About a half hour later. Ted and Robin were getting deeper and deeper into conversation, talking about the past, their flings, and what they're looking for now. Ted and Robin both were realizing that they missed each other more and more. Ted finally got the courage to ask, "Want to come back with me upstairs?"

With no hesitation Robin said, "Fuck yeah I would."

Robin and Ted were making their way upstairs, and both were horny as hell. Ted could not wait to be back inside the stunning Robin. Ever since they broke up, he could not stand to see Robin with anyone else, and any girl that he fucked was not nearly as amazing as Robin was.

Ted and Robin finally made their way to the apartment, and immediately dashed to the couch. They took no time and started making out harder than they ever have before. Ted began sucking on her neck, but then remembered. "Robin let me go check to see if Marshall and Lily are asleep." As horny and ready to be destroyed as she was, she let Ted go check.

Ted opened their door about a foot, and was amazed at what he saw. Marshall had Lily in doggy style, and was shoving his footlong cock balls deep in her faster and faster by the second. Ted watched as Lily smiled with her eyes closed and took every pump of Marshall's rough pounding.

About a year prior, Marshall, Ted, and Barney went to the gym together. After they worked out, they all changed in the locker room. Ted saw that Marshall had a thick 12" or 13" inch cock, with Barney having a 10" incher. Ted's 8" inch dick was not small in the slightest, but it was put to shame by these other two men's.

Ted closed the door to the sound of Marshall's huge ballsack slapping against Lily, and returned to Robin saying, "Marshall is fucking the shit out of Lily."

Robin replied, "When aren't they banging each other."

They returned to their passionate lovemaking. Ted moved his hand up to Robin's right boob and began to play with it. Smiling, Robin pulled away and began removing her shirt and bra. Ted watched as Robin's boobs flew out of her bra. Robin does not like to show a lot of cleavage or wear bombshells, so Ted had forgotten how surprisingly large Robin's rack was. Robin began to squeeze herself and said, "Did you miss these babies Ted?"

Ted nodded and immediately began sucking Robin's tits. After a couple minutes of sucking, Robin's nipples were hard and enormous. She took Ted's head off her nipple and began to take Ted's pants off. Ted was fully hard, and had been since the bar, and assisted Robin by taking off his shirt. Now fully nude, Ted took off Robin's soaked pants and panties. Ted opened Robin's legs and began licking her pussy. Ted was licking her clit and using two fingers to hit her G-spot. While doing this, he glanced up to Robin. He noticed Robin's head was arched back and both of her hands were tweaking her nipples.

Ted has never minded going down on women, but was especially enjoying it that night knowing Robin was probably cumming her ass off. Ted was right as Robin's hands quickly began pressing his head harder and harder against her. Robin began moaning louder and louder and said, "Ted I'm gonna cum so fucking hard."

This only encouraged Ted to go faster and faster and he knew Robin was close. After a couple more seconds Robin yelled, "UUUGHHHHGH TED I'M CUMMING." Ted was smothered into Robin's crotch as she came down from her intense oral orgasm. She pulled Ted's head up from her vagina and said "Get the fuck inside of me Mosby."

Ted wasted no time and grabbed his condoms from the coffee table. He took one, put it on his throbbing cock and turned to Robin. "I want to fuck you from behind." Ted said. Robin quickly got in to doggy style position and was ready to pounded. Ted gave her a swift smack on the ass and got ready on the couch.

As Ted was inserting his thick eight inch dick slowly into Robin, he bent down and whispered in her ear, "I've missed this." He pumped into Robin slowly at first, but Robin took her right hand and put it on top of Ted's right hand (which was planted firmly and Robin's ass). That connection drove Ted to want to give it to her good. He began pumping faster and faster, pounding Robin's ass louder and harder. Robin was continually screaming, "Oh my god yes!!" as Ted did not relent. Ted finally came to a break after almost 10 minutes straight of pounding Robin doggy style.

Ted opened Robin's legs and quickly got balls deep in her missionary style. Ted knew he wasn't gonna last much longer, but Robin was eager for Ted's dick nonetheless. He began furiously pumping in Robin again, while Robin moaned and moaned. A couple minutes of fucking passed and Ted said, "Robin I'm gonna cum soon. oh my this is amazing!"

Robin responded, "Cum on my face Ted."

Ted immediately smiled as he knew he had an enormous load coming. He pumped into her until he felt himself about to cum. He pulled out fast and flung the condom onto the coffee table. Ted put his dick right in front of Robin's face and began to blow shot after shot of cum on Robin's face. She kept her eyes wide open as Ted moaned and continued to paint her face with his jizz. Robin giggled at how big Ted's load was while Ted grabbed her a towel to wipe it off her face.

"I'm gonna hit the shower Ted." Robin said, smiling.

"I'll join you Robin." Ted said.

They both got into the bathtub and turned on the water. It didn't take longer before they were making out in the shower. Robin took a glance downwards and saw Ted was fully hard again. She said, "That didn't take long."

Ted responded quickly, "Let's do it in here, it'll be very hot."

"Ted I don't think I could take another one of those rough poundings again this late at night, but I'll suck it for you."

Ted smiled as he watched Robin get down on her knees and begin to put Ted's shaft into her mouth. She began by sucking the tip of his dick. Man did Ted enjoy that. After a couple minutes of that, Robin quickly transitioned to deepthroating Ted rapidly. Ted was not expecting Robin to get the full thing down her throat, but she did and continued to do it for minutes. Ted put a hand on the wall to keep his balance and Robin was really bobbing deep and fast on his dick. She put both of her hands on Ted's asscheeks and used them to push Ted even deeper into her mouth. The sounds of her slurping and sucking really was making Ted feel good. Robin took a break from his shaft and started sucking on his balls.

Ted bent down towards Robin and said, "Can I fuck your face to cum?"

Robin replied, "Sure, cum in my mouth too. Less of a mess."

With no hesitation, Ted used to both hands to guide Robin's head back to his crotch. He slowly began to thrust in and out of her mouth, but in no time Ted was furiously humping Robin's face. She gagged and drooled all over Ted and it did not take long for Ted to cum again. He gave Robin one last deep thrust as he shot another gigantic load, this time, into Robin's mouth. She swallowed it and they finished a lovely shower together.

They dried off and went back to the couch where they fell asleep on top of each other.

--

Ted woke up at about 10 am and went to the bathroom. Robin was still asleep so Ted walked towards his art stand to possibly write some new ideas. However, he faintly heard slapping and a woman saying, "Oh yeah right there". He walked towards Lily and Marshall's room and he knew what was happening. He walked back to his art stand and pretended to not hear Marshall giving it to Lily again.

Lily walked out about 15 minutes later and said, "Good morning Ted," and smiled. With Lily not knowing about what happened last night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • How I Met Your Mother Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds