• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How I was Coerced by Uncle Dan

How I was Coerced by Uncle Dan

12

My boyfriend, as it turned out, didn't want to have sex with me. Of course I didn't realise it at the time, I thought he was just saving himself. That was why, even though we'd been dating since I was nineteen, I was a twenty year old virgin.

My name is Clover Heek, and I am no longer a virgin. I'm worse than that, I'm completely addicted to sex. Oral sex, in particular, for hours and hours, and if you'll let me do it you can do just about anything to me in return. And it's kind of Tom's fault that I got that way.

He was called Tom, my boyfriend, and he was still at Uni. We didn't do nothing, you understand, but he was writing for marriage. Not that he'd asked me, but I kind of thought he might. He was twenty one, after all. He was doing an economics degree and he wanted to work in finance. He liked me, he liked my family, including my dad (who's a banker). He was also rather interested in my unpleasant Uncle Phil, who owns a finance company.

But I loved him, or I thought I did. He was tall and handsome. I hadn't gone to Uni myself -- I left school and got a job when i was eighteen, and I was still living at home paying rent. Tom and I met in a bar in town and he invited me out -- and on our very first date he pushed my top down to look at my big round breasts, and then he pinched and chewed and suckled on my hot little teats until I lost control and came in a great wave of spasms, moaning and shuddering. I had no idea, till then, that I did that so easily, just from tit sucking, and he was shuddering and spurting in his pants as I did.

I couldn't resist Tom after that. My tits have always been so sensitive, and once he had his mouth on my nipples, rough and chewing, suckling, feeding off me like a baby -- I was just lost. Whenever we were out he would have them, pushing me up against a wall, licking and sucking and chewing. Sometimes he would have me kneel and get out his beautiful pink cock, then I'd squeeze my tits together and he'd fuck between them, thrusting and moaning as he pulled on my teats, all rough and hard, and even them I'd cum as he spurted on them and made me rub the cum into the round, hot globes.

After a while I began to realise that my tits were all When he sucked my teats I would moan and writhe, and try and get him to put his fingers into me, or to fuck me, or to let me take his long fat cock into my mouth, but he always resisted. And to be honest, I loved him feeding on my tits so much that I didn't really mind at first.

As time went on, though, I did begin to mind. I wanted life to move on. I lived with my father -- my mum left us some years ago. My Uncle Phil has started to come round a lot. Uncle Phil was not my favourite person. He's about six foot three, and he's about fifty. He drinks and swears in a really sexist way, and on my eighteenth birthday he found me in the kitchen, and pushed me up against the fridge where he tongued my mouth, over and over, plundering me, as I felt his hard dick pushing against me. As I struggled he grunted and then he groaned and started shuddering, and I realised he was cumming right up against me. I fought to get away, but there was nothing I could do but let him tongue me as he jerked off against me. And I saw his huge fat ugly cock. He asked me to lick it clean. I was horrified and ran from the room.

After that I avoided him like a plague. He was always talking about sex, and his girlfriends never lasted very long. He once stayed over with one of them and I heard him fucking her in the night and she was screaming that his cock was too big for her... She was gone in the morning and he had this smile on his face, and whilst I was getting the milk out of the fridge I could feel him looking at my thighs. I knew he wanted me. He used to send me texts saying, 'come and see me baby, I'll make it worth your while,' and I actively avoided him, but I started to dreamed of his cock at night, it was huge and purple with big thick veins on the side and sometimes I orgasmed in my sleep, just dreaming of it. I was appalled at myself. I tried to tell my Dad what Uncle Phil had done but he just said Phil must have had a few to many and it was nothing. And when I told Tom it made him horny, and seconds later he was wolfing on my hot tight teats and the conversation was over.

Things continued this way till the day Tom graduated. I was there, at his graduation ceremony, my tits still sore and purple from the rough sucking and chewing he'd given them the night before. And, to my surprise and horror, Uncle Phil turned up. Tom was posing for photos when Uncle Phil appeared at my shoulder and put his hand on my bum and said, "Clover, Baby, how lovely.'

I glared at him. He was looking smooth and tanned, wearing his sunglasses and an expensive suit but he sounded like a cheap bastard to me.

'Hello,' I said, trying to look haughty.

'Oh what a little slut that you are,' he whispered in my ear. 'I know you dream about my cock. I know you can't forget it.'

I went bright red, I was shocked because I thought he must know I dreamed about him, but by my reaction I'd inadvertently confirmed it, 'you can't talk to me like that...' I tried, but he laughed and touched my thigh before he moved away, chuckling.

You can imagine then, that later that day when Tom told me that Uncle Phil coming with us to our celebratory dinner-for-two, I wasn't impressed. He had, it seemed, given Tom both a job and a loan. Tom's future was secure. He was thrilled about the job, and he seemed to have no real idea about my evil uncle.

Still, the evening with Uncle Phil began to sound bearable when Tom whispered in my ear, 'Clover, I thought afterwards we might go to a hotel and I can suck your tits for hours and you can get your lovely slutty mouth on a real cock at last...'

Oh my God. I had wanted Tom's dick in my mouth for months. I was desperate to fuck him. I was so happy, that the evening passed in a blur. Tom and I were going to fuck and suck at last. I was so horny I could hardly think. As the evening went by, Uncle Phil was behaving himself, and Tom was getting a little drunk and I was getting so hot. My nipples stuck out like warning signs. Every time he got the chance he whispered in my ears, things like, 'you are going to be such a slut for me, honey,' and, 'I can't wait to see you with a fat cock in your ass...'. and 'god your tits are hot.' At one point when Uncle Phil went to the toilet he pushed me down under the table and showed me his perfect, long, pink cock. I was desperate to suck it for my lovely Tom, to work on it and gobble on it till he came then and there, but he was playing with it gently himself...'no no, baby, wait till we get to our room...'

Dinner took an eternity to pass. I hardly ate anything. Uncle Phil kept smiling at me, and I was so horny I'm afraid I flirted with him a little, and when I did I could see Tom was pleasuring himself quietly, and I was just desperate for my uncle to leave us so that I could at last ride my boyfriend's lovely cock on my virgin pussy, and drink his cum. I had no real idea what this would be like, yet I had been dreaming of it for months. Even though, in my dreams, I fear the cock was uncle Phil's.

At least, though, dinner was over, and Phil gave us a lift to our hotel. I had to sit in the front with him, which I didn't like, as he kept whispering about how he knew Tom liked to suckle my teats and hoped I enjoyed it. Tom was dozing in the back, and I was embarrassed and worried. How did Phil know about my teat sucking fetish?

'I've seen the videos honey,' said Phil, 'Tom likes to film, didn't you know?'

I had no idea if that was true. Yet, when we reached the hotel Tom perked up, and we headed inside together, and by the time we went up in the lift Phil was nowhere to be seen.

The hotel room was lovely -- all rose pink décor and big soft bed. I showered and brushed my hair, and when I came back into the bedroom the lights were dimmer and there was a collar and chain on the bed, and a blindfold. My heart lurched. Were they for me?

And there was Tom, naked and beautiful, standing by the bed.

'Lie down Clover, my little slut... I've been looking forward to this...oh God I need your teats...'

I was ready to drop to my knees and worship his cock then and there, but Tom clearly had other plans, and when he pushed me onto the bed and ripped my blouse off me I was thrilled. Soon he was feasting on me as if I were breakfast. He had fed and suckled on my teats so much over the months that sometimes they produced a tiny bit of sweet milk, and he was working for it now, pulling and chewing and milking my teats, hungry and angry, and as he sucked and squeezed and chewed and gobbled I shuddered and moaned, and begged him for more.

Oh God it was hot. He was squeezing and kneading my hot horny teats as if I was a cow! It was gorgeous, like tight hot fire in my tits. My pussy was swollen and wet and I was moaning and crying with lust for him. He pleasured me for an age, one tit, then the other, and back. His mouth was like fire, my teats aching and pained, but I couldn't stop him, and I could see he was starting to shudder and build, and I tried desperately to make him wait, but he came in shuddering jerks, moaning and whimpering as the cum spurted out of him as he feasted on my teats, and then lay across me, shuddering 'fuck, oh fuck Clover, look what you made me do...'

I felt bad for him. I was as hot and horny as a French horn in a pizza oven, but I still felt bad for him, his tit fetish was my pleasure but maybe it was out of control, "darling Tom,' I whispered, 'what can I do?'

And he changed, in a second. It was in a second. I'll never forget it. My sweet, virgin student changed into this other person. 'You little slut,' he said, 'you've done enough. Look what you did. Lick it clean.'

I was shocked. He had me by the shoulder, his soft wet cock covered and sticky with his cum, and he pushed me down into the bed, my torn blouse and exposed purple teats making me look like a sort of wanton whore, as I licked and suckled on the first cock I had ever tasted. His cum was salty and it was everywhere. Not sure even what to do, I opened my nervous young mouth and took his deflated cockhead in as far as I could. I suckled on it, stroking him with my tongue, but he thrust himself against my face, 'clean me properly, bitch...,' and I was forced to lick and suckle on him like a cleaning lady, removing every last tum from his drooping member as he thrust it into my throat.

Oh God I remember his cock. Even dropping it was fat and beautiful, and I wanted it so badly, so badly that when it began to harden in my mouth I began to moan and gobble on him hungrily -- but he didn't want that. He slapped my face suddenly, 'stay still, slut,' then he pulled away from me.

I lay there trembling, and he produced a blindfold from somewhere and tied it tightly over my eyes.

The world went dark. I lay trembling as he stripped my clothes from me, all the time muttering, 'time to see you taking a real cock, slut...'

I tried to intervene, to stop him insulting me even though I thought maybe this was what he needed to cum. 'Tom, it's okay... I loved it that you came...' but he took no notice, and moments later I felt some sort of collar fasten found my neck, and when I tried to move I realised I was tied to something, probably the bedpost. If I struggled it would pull across my throat. I started to cry, 'please Tom, what are you doing...'

He was breathing hard. 'Arranging you for your first fuck, baby,' and then fingers on my tits again. 'Beg for my fat cock, slut...'

It takes me seconds, honestly, my worry about his bad language and anger forgotten, he was feeding on my horny hot teats AGAIN, and this time I thought I might cum too... if only I could have his lovely cock back in my mouth... 'oh God yes, oh that's god, oh fuck your clut honey...'

He tweaked my teats really roughly and I cried in pain and pleasure, 'you call me Uncle Phil. You pretend I'm Phil...'

'But I...,' oh my Tom, I thought, you need a fantasy to do this, you're so nervous. And as I thought it an image of Uncle Phil's big ugly cock came to me. As I felt a mouth latch back around my left tit and start to pull and yank and chew it I moaned, 'oh God Uncle Phil, let me be your slut... oh yeah fuck Clover baby, I've been dreaming of your fat cock for months...'

The suckling got even rougher. It was almost as if there was a different mouth on my teats, angry, chewing, suckling, grunting... but every so often Tom would say, 'Go on baby, cum for Tom you horny slut,' and the feeling of him chewing my teats and the thought of his cock was too much, and I started to climax in big shudders... and as I did his fingers slipped into my pussy and plunged in deep and rough and oh God, I clenched on them in a wild pulsating rhythm as I came round his fucking fingers, feeling them forcing their way in past my stretched hymen, the one I had been working on with candles and dilators for weeks now.

As I moaned and climaxed, and the juices poured from me, I heard Tom whispering, 'are you read for cock baby?' and I whispered, 'oh god yes, fuck me, please...'

And then I felt it. I felt the weight of Tom on me, far heavier than I had expected, and a fat, warm, hard cockhead stroking my clit.

I started to cry with pleasure, 'oh yes, oh God, oh please do me, God your cock, I can feel you cock on my clit, oh God please, fuck me Tom, put your cock deep in my pussy and I'll do anything you want...'

And he said, 'oh yeah baby, you called me Uncle Phil and I'll fuck your tight pussy -- you want that don't you, you want your uncle Phil's fat cock to be in your pussy...'

I thought of my vile, ugly, mean Uncle Phil, and his fat lovely cock, 'oh God yes...'

'Beg for Uncle Phil...'

His cockhead rubbed my clit relentlessly, stroking, it was wet with what must be precum -- or was it my juices, they were pouring from me. My teats ached. I could feel my clit swelling and aching for him. I didn't even know who I was any more, the feel of his cock against my cunt was all I could think of...

'Oh God Uncle Phil, put your cock in me,' I whispered, and as I whispered it a horrible image of Uncle Phil himself came to my mind, and I was suddenly filled with revulsion. I started to struggle, 'I don't like it, can we stop...' And the cock moved away and the mouth was on my teats again, chewing and sucking, and the fingers were fucking me, but I was scared, I didn't like it, I didn't want Tom to pretend to be Uncle Phil any more.

The fingers were probing my ass now, and I struggled and tried to move, but the collar was too tight and I was trapped under his weigh. His tongue probed my lips apart, and now he was plundering the deep recesses of my throat with it just as uncle Phil had. There were nipple clamps snapped onto my teats with a sharp pinching and I shuddered and moaned and the combined pain and loveliness of it. And the fingers were plunging in deep now, I wondered what was left of my hymen, but it felt tight, too tight

I struggled and fought and the cock was back on my pussy, stroking, caressing, rubbing my clit, as he tongued me, and as it stroked and rubbed he reached down and started to tug on one of my teats, and I started to fire up again. I concentrated like mad on Tom, on the cock in my pussy, on my teats, on trying to ignore the feel of him tonguing me, and I was starting to feel horny again when his tongue came out of my mouth.

'Beg uncle Phil to take eat your pussy,' he whispered.

'Oh yes. Uncle Phil suck my clitty, please Uncle Phil...'

And then his mouth was on me, amazingly expert, tonguing my pussy and suckling on my fat, engorged clit. He was gobbling and grunting as he suckled on me, playing with my tiny lips and fucking my half-virgin pussy with his fingers and his tongue.

I was writhing and moaning as he pleasured and played with my clit, lost in the sensation of it as I built up towards the biggest orgasm I had ever felt coming...

'You want Uncle Phil's cock now honey?'

I fought the image, but I did want Uncle Phil's cock, I wanted to imagine tm with Uncle Phil's cock, that fat mushroom head I had seen dropping that day, 'oh god uncle Phil, fuck me with your fat cock, I love the way it looks, I want to suck it and suck it...'

And now that beautiful cockhead was stroking my wild, horny clit.

'It's what you're always wanted...'

'Oh yes always, Uncle Phil always, fuck me,'

'You'll be Uncle Phil's slut?'

'Oh god yes,' The rubbing on my clit was turning into a tight relentless pushing of his firm warm cockhead into my vagina, I was moaning and scared and crying, 'oh God yes uncle Phil. Oh please put your cock in my, stretch me open and fill me with your cock, I want to be your slut forever...'

And oh God, the cock started to push at my pussy, at my tight virgin entrance, firm and insistent and gorgeous sand stretching and huge.

I was lost, I was wild. I didn't even notice the nipple pulling any more, and the cock was pushing, pushing, stretching me

'Oh no oh God, oh go slowly honey, oh Uncle Phil it hurts...'

His cock was filling me pushing, pushing, tight and impossible, and somehow, he got his mouth onto my teat as he pushed and that gorgeous pulling suckling and chewing fired me through the pain and as he pushed back and forth against me hymen and I relaxed and begged, 'fuck me, for God's sake, put it in me, put it in now...'

And then with a great thrust the cock forced its way and my hymen gave. It was sharp and sore and I screamed, and shuddered, and he lay there still, his cock deep, deep inside me. My hymen had given and he had thrust all the way in, his fat warm cock filling and swelling inside my cunt as I shuddered and shivered...

'Oh god, oh God, oh uncle Phil...,' I whispered, ;oh yes that's good, oh I love you...'. I was shaking and trembling round his hard fat cock when he came off my teat. 'Time for that blindfold, honey...,' and then Tom removed my blindfold, and what I could never had imagined came to pass.

Uncle Phil was on me, it was his cock deep inside me, filling my tight wet pussy, and I had begged for him, and Tom was watching, watching, and jerking himself off in pleasure, 'was that good Clover? Did you feel his cock push into you? Did you love the way he stroked your clit with his cockhead?'

I started to scream and struggle. 'Oh my god. Uncle Phil get off me. Tom how could you.'

Uncle Phil smiled at me and tweaked my horny nipple, 'you begged me baby, you'd better get used to being Uncle Phil's horny slut.'

"I didn't want you to...'

'But you want me to now, don't you honey?' and he drew back and thrust into me, 'oh yeah, you're so tight. You like that don't you...'

And God forgive me, but his cock inside me was the best thing I had ever felt.

I began to tremble and cry, "no... '

Beg for me slut. Beg me to fuck you with my fat cock...' and he moved again.

All the nerves in my pussy fired. I couldn't wait. I couldn't hear it. It was everything I had been dreaming of, 'oh god yes...'

His beautiful fat cock stroked the inside of my pussy once, up and down, then settled firm against my cervix,' is that what you want Clover? More of that till you cry and cum? Uncle Phil can make you cum for Tom. Tom doesn't like to fuck, he just likes to watch his little slut taking her Uncle Phil's cock, don't you Tom?'

And as I watched Tom, holding his lovely cock in one hand and his phone in the other, nodded and groaned, and cum spurted from him... 'fuck Uncle Phil you horny slut, or I'll put the video out on YouTube...

And I couldn't help myself. The feel of Uncle Phil's cock inside my tight, hungry pussy, the longing to be fucked, the taste of cum, the mouths on my teats, 'oh god...,' I said.

'Beg me.'

'Fuck me Uncle Phil. I want you to fuck me like a slut.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How I was Coerced by Uncle Dan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds