Ring, Ring, Ring

"Yessss! You're a good mother-fucker. Shoot your cum in me! Make your mother pregnant."

Ethel could do little physically to join in as her pussy and clit was numb from her two orgasms. She did not desire to add her sexual banter. Her desire was to lie there passively, holding her legs back, and concentrate on being fucked by her son's stiff cock. She too was concentrating, envisioning his cock erupting over her womb. She loved the danger of it all!

Carl was hammering his mother's pussy.

"You're not getting up." He whispered deliriously.

"Let me up Carl!" Ethel shot back knowingly. "Don't come in me! It's not safe! You'll get me pregnant!"

A few long minutes of the incestuous lustful refrain, then

"I'm coming mom!" Carl alerted.

"I know baby." She whispered. "I'm waiting for it. Yessss! There it is. I feel it."

"AAggggggggggggggg!" Carl bellowed.

Spent, Carl pulled out of his mother's pussy and flopped to his back to her right.

Ethel rolled towards him, snuggling in close and placing her left leg over his thighs.

"That was some intense fucking." She said after a moment or two. "I hope you never get tired of fucking me like that."

"I think it's a safe bet that your pussy will always bring out the beast in me." He answered an assurance.

A long minute past.

"I hate to have to get up but I best take care of this." She said with despair. "You come in and wash by back in a few minutes?"

"Sure thing mom."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds