• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How It Happened... Pt. 01

How It Happened... Pt. 01

Mikaela and I started dating shortly after I moved to California.

She had a roommate named Monica who was from Scotland. Mikaela wasn't interested in dating me at first, because of my professional background. I'm a blue collar high school dropout. She eventually gave in, primarily because I'm a really sweet nice guy.

The first time we had sex, it was amazing! Her pussy was so tight and she really knew how to work it. Her tits were a perfect firmness and size with those small nipples that just begged to be licked and suckled. She claimed to not like having her pussy eaten, but eventually I got her to let me go down on her. She was hooked after that...

You see, I have (what I always thought was) a smaller cock. (Turns out, I'm not small, just average. Nothing special.) So early on, I learned everything I could about giving the best oral. I built up my stamina and really honed a few key techniques until I was quite good at it. I consider myself an oral master.

After that first time, I would eat her pussy at least once a day.

Our regular routine, was that I'd come over after work and she'd take me into her room and have me lick her until she came a few times. Sometimes she'd fuck me afterwards, but that started happening less and less.

She always made comments while we were fucking, too...

"Sex is always better the first time. I wish it was always that good."

"I wish I could cum on your cock... That's my favorite..."

So on and so forth. I never thought much of it. Figured it was speculative thinking. Hell, I was just happy to have a woman like her.

I came over one Friday after work and her and Monica were in the living room having some wine. As soon as Mikaela answered the door, she took my hand and dragged me into her bedroom. As the door closed, she reached under her dress and pulled off her panties...

"Lay down. I want to ride your face this time."

Without taking off her dress, she climbed on top of me and wasted no time in lowering her pussy. She was INCREDIBLY wet already...

"Use that wonderful mouth on me, baby. I need to cum sooo bad..."

I use the flat of my tongue to clean up her excess juices, then use the point for one slow lick from the bottom to the top, flicking against her engorged clit at the end of my stroke.

"Yessss...", she says as her hips jerk at the contact...

I repeat this move a few times, pushing my tongue deeper each time.

Her dress lifts up and she grabs a handhold in my hair. "Stop fucking about and make me cum", she growls. Then pushes her clit hard into my mouth...

I close my mouth over the whole area and let my tongue fly (signature move) back and forth, up and down, circles, harder, softer, point and flat. As fast as I can, while applying a light to moderate suction...

"Ugh... Yes, that's it baby... Make me cum... I need to sooo bad..."

Her hips are in overdrive, making small twitches and quick jerks as she holds up my head at the same time as she's putting weight on my mouth.

"Goddam, that's good... Uhhnn... Fuck... I'm almost there... Don't stop...

Now she's moving back and forth, forcefully fucking my face...

"Jesus, baby... So close... Don't stop yet... Don't slow down... Yes, yes... So good... Gonna cum... Unggggg..."

Her body tenses and her muscles lock. I stop and place the flat of my tongue on her clit for a two count while she hits the first peak, then go back to the rapid fire movement at her first shudder.

"Ah, godddd... Fuck... Yeah... Go, baby go! Cumming again..."

Her juices are flooding my mouth... That somewhat bitter sweet taste that I've come to adore...

She's now incoherent, but really abusing my face. Her orgasms seem to go on forever, but she finally swings her leg off of me and sits on the side of the bed with her head in her hands, catching her breath...

I get up to wipe my face off and she smiles at me. "Leave it. I think it's hot having your face covered in my juices."

"What about Monica?", I ask.

"It's not THAT noticeable. If she does, that'll just make it hotter..."

She leads me back in the living room without bothering to put panties back on. Monica looks up and grins.

"Looks like you had a good time?"

Mikaela just laughs and says, "Yeah, he's really great at THAT part!"

"I wish Shane liked doing it. I haven't had a proper licking since we met."

Mikaela looks at me, smiles, then says, "I bet we could convince Will to help you out... He loves doing it."

Both Monica and I share the same questioning, dumbfounded look...

"What?!?", we say in unison.

"Look," she says, "he's not giving you what you need... Will loves doing it and I don't have a problem with it. Plus, I think it'd be hot to see his wonderful mouth in action."

I, or course, keep my mouth shut. I'm just trying my best to keep a straight face and not break the spell!

"I don't know," Monica says... "What about Shane? What if he finds out?"

"I won't tell him. What about you, Will?"

I shake my head slowly... "I won't..."

"Maybe..." Monica says, still very hesitant. "Let me think on it?"

"Bullshit, Mon... You just got done saying how horny you are. Shane won't be here til tomorrow. You may as well get satisfied now."

Seeing the resistance fading, she says, "Will, go make Monica cum. Shane won't eat pussy and she really misses it... Show her what she's been missing."

I look at Monica and see her start to relax into the idea. I begin to kneel, but I guess it's not fast enough for Mikaela. She pushes me down by the shoulders and guides my head between Monica's opening knees...

"Take her shorts off for her, baby..."

I unsnap her shorts and as I pull down, Mon lifts her hips to let me get them off. I'm so close now, I can smell her arousal and the blood once again floods my cock...

Easing her shorts down, her panty covered pussy comes into view and Mikaela quickly pounces on the newly exposed evidence.

"I knew you were fuckin horny! Wait til you feel my pet's tongue inside you. Girl, you're gonna forget Shane's name!"

I barely notice the "pet" reference, but shrug it off as the heat of the moment.

Refocusing on the task at hand, I lean in and slowly plant kisses on Monica's juice soaked panties. Savoring the taste, I try to lick and suck them dry. However, the long missed oral attention is just keeping her soaked.

Abandoning my attempt, I pull them down her legs and set them on the ground. She's so wet, it's like a bubbling cauldron of desire.

As I lean in and give her the same treatment I gave Mikaela, Mikaela reaches under to free my cock.

"You're so hard, baby... Does eating Mon's pussy do this to you? Monica, honey, you're making my boyfriend crazy... Should I suck his cock while he tongue fucks you?"

Monica's lost in an orgasm, so she answers herself...

"Better yet, baby, how would you like to have Monica's juices on your cock?"

My cock twitches when she says that and she takes that as a yes...

"Will, you're making me so hot showing my roommate what a delicious pet you are... I'll tell you what, I'm going to play with my clit. And I'm going to stroke your cock. If you make her cum before me, I'll let you fuck me...

If I cum first, all you get to do is cum into Mon's juice soaked panties... If you cum before both of us, you get nothing..."

With that, I attack Monica's clit. Sending my tongue into overdrive, her legs hook together over my back and she drives her hips up into my mouth.

"Oh, God... That's it there! Oh shit, Kaela... You weren't wrong. This little bitch can lick some pussy... Fuck... Don't make me cum, yet, little one... Tongue fuck me..."

I stop my attack and her body relaxes a bit... I make my tongue stiff and start sliding it in and out of her steamy wet pussy... She rocks her hips to rub her clit on my nose as she starts making little mewling sounds...

"Oh, Kaela baby, I'm definitely going to have to borrow your pet on occasion... I hope you don't mind, but I can't get this kind of service once and then never get it again..."

Mikaela is furiously rubbing her clit and mostly ignoring my cock, although she does have a death grip on it that is kind of exciting...

"Ss-s-sure thing, Mon... Anytime..."

Mon says," Kaela, go get that big bastard you were telling me about. I've got an idea..."

Mikaela jumps up and goes to get her prized dildo. It's a big fucker with a suction cup that I've always found intimidating...

Monica has taken complete control of the situation that she was hesitant to be involved in at all and that, along with everything else is really wreaking havoc on my cock.

"Ok. Stick it to the coffee table and let Will watch it stretch you open... Will, I'm going to stroke your cock while you finish me off. Don't take your eyes off of Mikaela. I want you to see how much she loves being stretched open and filled like that..."

Mikaela lubes the shaft of the monstrosity and suctions it to the corner of the table. Straddling it she positions the head at her opening and holds her lips apart. She's trying to get the head centered, but it's so large that if just keeps bending. Without thinking about it, I move my hand to hold it upright for her. She beams at me.

"Now that's a good boy... Hold that cock for me so that I can feel it fill me up... I need to feel full and stretched out... It's been so long..."

Monica's stroking my cock and caressing my balls and between that, the pussy in my face and the sight before me, I'm quickly approaching the edge.

As Mikaela groans at the massive intruder, I again attack Monica's pussy. Never letting my eyes leave the spot where my girlfriends pussy is swallowing the dick that I know I can't compete with, I try my best to hold off, knowing they'll both be close really soon.

Soon Mikaela is adjusted to the new girth and completely forgetting about us, she starts viciously destroying her own pussy on the dildo. Her eyes are rolled back and her head is hanging above Monica's ass as her hands claw at my forehead and Monica's back.

"Ahh... Fuck, that's big... So big... Perfect... Fuck... Fuck... Yes..."

Driving up and down, up and down, gyrating her hips and calling out for God, she drives herself over the precipice very fast...

"Aaaaaarrrrrhgghhhh..." And collapses on the table, swallowing huge breaths to recover...

Knowing I'll never her be able to fuck her like that takes the fight out of me and I give in to the need to cum.

Monica's hand is a blur as she pulls the orgasm out of me.

Spurt after spurt fly out of me, landing on my belly, my legs and oozing over her hand.

"Well, I guess you lose the bet, dear boy... Now give me one more orgasm and you can go tend to your well-fucked girlfriend..."

Mikaela has recovered by now and is slowly licking the fake cock that just gave her the most intense orgasm I've ever seen...

"Baby, I wish your cock was this big, but at least you're skilled with your tongue!"

Awkwardly, my cock starts to fill again at the humiliation.

Monica catches sight of it and exclaims," Mikaela, he likes watching you suck that cock! Look at his little pecker standing up again!"

Mikaela moves to see and they both start laughing.

"Oh, baby, you are in for a treat, if you like this! I was so turned on when you got here because Monica was telling me what a stallion Shane is in bed... He won't lick pussy, but she says that his cock is bigger than this one and he can fuck all night long!"

My cock is rock hard and raging by now and al I want to do is explode again...

"He's coming over tomorrow and she said that I could fuck him, if I could convince you to be our oral servant for the weekend... So far, so good, baby!"

She straddles my legs with the dildo in her hands, licking the shaft and popping the head in her mouth.

She slips my cock into her pussy rather easily and says, "Shane's gonna fuck is both, baby, and I want you to be a good little pet and assist wherever we need you... Are you game for that?"

With those words, I explode into her open pussy and immediately dread what the weekends going to bring, although it never occurs to me to not obey...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How It Happened... Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds