• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • How Many?

How Many?

12

It hadn't taken Jon long to get her into bed. He was older, he was powerful, he was charming, difficult for a girl to say no to. Still, he thought there was a chance she was still a virgin. She looked young, and sometimes girls in their late teens or early 20s who haven't done it before are eager to make up for lost time, as long as the guy is something they consider worthy. But just before he struck into her, he had asked -- she wasn't. But she couldn't have had many, Jon thought, she was so tight.

Jon felt strong. As she lay there, legs dutifully open and cunt full of stiffness, Jon needed some spice, something more. She was years of experience away from squirming in need the way that drives a man crazy.

"Therese," she opened her eyes, "How many guys have fucked you?"

Aah. She turned her head away, taken aback by the question. Jon was pumping her cunt slowly.

"How many?" he persisted.

She looked up at him, not answering, wondering if this was a strange thing to be asked by a guy as he fucked her.

"One, two...ten?" Jon prompted

"No!" she said, too quickly. "Not that many!"

"Well, how many?"

"You're number four." she said, closing her eyes and turning her head away, but at the same time opening her legs to let him get deeper.

"Really? When was the first?" Jon was determined to keep the conversation going, he wanted something to push this beyond just another fuck with another girl, he wanted to get excited.

"Huh?" replied Therese, was this topic still going?

"When was the first?"

"Ugh...why you wanna talk about this?" she asked. Wasn't fucking her enough? She had given her cunt to this guy the first night they'd met, now he wanted this, too?

"C'mon, amuse me." asked Jon, with meaning.

"Ah." She arched back as his penis hit a sweet spot inside her. "About three years ago." she panted.

"How old were you?" Jon asked, genuinely curious. He didn't actually know how old she was.

"19."

"Hmmm, was he your boyfriend?"

Therese shook her head, her eyes still closed. She was trying to concentrate on that thing contorting her insides. Why all this talk...she just wanted to enjoy the dick that was in her.

"Really, your first fuck was a one-night stand?"

She waited a while, but again she shook her head.

"You fucked him more than once?"

"Just a few times." she said twisting her hips, trying to wind up the talk and work more on her cunt.

"But he wasn't your boyfriend?"

She shook her head, eyes closed.

"Why not?"

Again, a pause. "Cause I already had a boyfriend." she meekly admitted.

Wow. Now it was getting interesting, Jon thought. He'd become bigger inside her, grinding against her sides. Therese could feel he had gotten harder.

"Whoa, how did that happen?"

Therese sighed. She was happy to have this guy in her. It had been a long time since she had been fucked, especially by someone so mature and sophisticated, she didn't remember it being so good to have a man up there. But she hadn't expected to open up these memories, let alone explain them to a stranger, which he still was, despite having given her cunt to him so easily.

"I wanted to get him out of my mind, to get over him."

"Who, your boyfriend?" asked Jon.

"Hmmm." she replied, eyes still closed, trying to concentrate.

"But you never fucked your boyfriend?"

Therese shook her head.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, we were dating from so young, it just never seemed the right thing to do."

"He must have tried?" Jon asked.

"Oh yeah!" said Therese, brightening a bit, "He tried alright."

"How much did you do with him?" asked Jon, keeping the motion going, pushing into her, keeping her legs splayed wide.

"Hmmm, he touched me a bit, but I never touched him, at least not until after I had been fucked by that other guy."

"Touched you?"

"You know...I let him undo my bra sometimes. A couple of times when I wore skirts, he'd work his hand up to finger me and stuff, so I used to wear jeans a lot when I saw him, which used to annoy him."

"Wow, that must have killed the guy. Why so tough?"

She didn't answer, she just squeezed Jon's ass and pulled him further into her.

"Deeper." she moaned in his ear. It was a battle, to get him to stop talking and be thankful for what he'd been given already. But Jon was in no frame of mind to end the investigation.

"So who was the other guy?"

"Huh? Ah, just some guy from uni, one of his friends."

"Holy shit, his friend?"

Again no answer.

"So, did he ever find out?"

She nodded. Wow, okay, he'd deal with that one in a minute.

"So why did you do it?"

"I told you, I wanted to get over that guy. I wanted to break up and I couldn't. I thought if I fucked another guy, it would be finished."

"So where were you?"

"His apartment. He shared with two friends and they were away."

"Day or night?"

"I think it was, like, Friday night or something."

"You went out first?"

"No, he cooked dinner."

"Did he know you were going out with his friend?"

She nodded, "Of course."

"Didn't he care?"

"Oh, c'mon! You boys don't care about that, you guys will take anything you can get." she laughed.

"Okay, okay, so what happened, were you drunk?"

Therese shook her head.

"He was cooking in the kitchen. I went in there and put my arms around him from behind. We hadn't kissed before, and he took it as time to start. He spun around, held me and kissed me. And he didn't just kiss me, he really started up. Obviously he expected to get something that night and he just went for it."

"Feeling you up?"

"Hmmm."

"Feeling you up where?"

"Everywhere. I had a short skirt on, his hands were inside my pants on my ass straight away. It was all pretty quick. My bra and my t-shirt were up round my neck and his hands all over me."

"All one way?"

"Well, I didn't know what to do. But he undid his own belt and zipper and put my hand in there. I didn't have a clue what to do, I'd never touched a penis before, and he was really hard. I didn't know if it was big or not, but it seemed pretty scary at the time, wondering how that would fit in a girl."

"Did he know that you wanted to fuck?"

"No way! We hadn't been like that at all, and I hadn't been planning to fuck him that night."

"So why didn't you stop him?"

"How could I? I was at his place, he had me alone!"

"Well, you could still say no!"

"How could I say no, I went there by myself, no one was there to help me."

"So? You can still say...okay, whatever, so what happened, he did you there in the kitchen?"

"No, but he did get most of my clothes off there, throwing them on the dirty floor, which annoyed me. He had his own pants right off, getting me to pull him up and down, I didn't know what to do, he had to show me. Then he was fingering me and giving me hickies all over my neck and stuff."

"Were you enjoying it?"

"I don't know, it was kinda interesting I guess."

Clearly Therese was getting into her own story, she was trying to move her hips up and down the bed, fucking Jon back from below. Jon had to take a deep breath and calm down.

"So what about the fucking?"

"The food was still cooking. I broke away and turned off the stove and got a drink of water from the machine. I took him into the other room and sat back on the sofa. I pulled off my skirt so I was naked, lay back and just spread my legs."

"Geezuz, he must have been thanking the gods."

"Well, I knew he was expecting to get it from me, so what else could I do?"

"Ah...right...what else could you do? Are you sure you...anyway, forget it. How did he react?"

"He took off his t-shirt in a hurry, then just kneeled down between my legs and tried to put himself in there. But it was too tight, and I couldn't help, I didn't know what to do. He tried to fuck me about 3 times before he finally got in there."

"And what was it like, did you like it?"

"Ah, okay, I guess. Kinda weird. It took him so long to get all the way in, yeah. I had no idea how big I was down there, you know, I didn't think I'd be able to take the whole thing. Every time he pushed a bit further I thought that must be the whole thing by now, but then he'd keep pushing and opening me up more, I was afraid he'd end up in my stomach. Stupid, I know, but it was kinda scary, yeah."

"And you were successfully forgetting your boyfriend by then?"

"Oh yeah! I was thinking at the time that it was so easy to get a man, all you had to do was take off your pants and open your legs, I thought I had discovered the way to get lots of boys. Thankfully I didn't turn into a complete slut."

"So did he fuck you properly, or just open you up?"

"Oh yeah, he fucked me. After getting himself in there he was going all the way in and out thumping the daylights out of me, my breasts hurt from wobbling so much."

"Was there blood?"

"Oh yeah, it was all over him."

"Really, did he say anything, did he know you were a virgin?"

"Not at the start, I guess it was so easy for him to get me he assumed I fucked guys a lot. When he saw the blood, he really got excited, started going even harder."

"Did he last long?"

"Not bad, 10 or 15 minutes probably."

"Was he wearing a condom?"

"No." she said, sheepishly.

"Wow, lucky him. You'd not seen sperm before, yeah? Did you get a shock when he blew, he must have shot a fair amount if he was that excited?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"I don't know."

"Where did his cum go?"

"Well...in there."

"What do you mean 'in there'? He came in your cunt?"

"Well...yeah." she said

"You got spermed on your first fuck?"

Therese said nothing, just kept grinding herself on Jon's dick.

"Therese, wait, stop, let me get this straight. He came in your cunt? On your very first fuck, you got spermed?"

"Hmmm."

"Wow, how did that feel?"

"I don't know, I didn't really know what was going on."

"Weren't you upset with him?"

"I don't know, he said he couldn't help it, that my...that I felt too good, that he just lost control."

"Yeah, no shit! You didn't get pregnant?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Right... What was it like, did you feel it coming?"

"Well, I felt something was happening, but I didn't know it was going to be that. He started groaning and I felt all this warm stuff, like it had been injected in there, then I knew what he'd done."

"Weren't you angry? You could have been pregnant."

"Well, not really, he said after he didn't like pulling out, said it didn't feel as good."

"Ah. Well, there you go." Jon raised his eyebrows. "So what happened after that?"

"He laid in me for a while, squeezing my breasts. I was a bit uncomfortable, I was starting to hurt, kinda stinging you know, but eventually he got soft and popped out. I went to the bathroom to soak up all the blood and sperm coming out of me."

"I still can't believe he spermed you, brave man. So what did you do after that?"

"Well, he'd got what he wanted, so not much. I found my clothes, got dressed and went home. Didn't even have dinner."

"Wow. But you saw him again?"

"Hmmm. Next day. He called and said he wanted it again."

"And you just went there and gave it to him?"

"Well, yeah, he'd already had it all, so not much point in holding back."

"And he spermed you again?"

"Hmmm."

"Geezuz!"

"Well, I told you, he didn't like pulling out."

"And what did you think?"

"Well, I didn't care, it kinda felt nice to have a man lose control because of me."

"So what was the second fuck like?"

"Well, it wasn't just the second. I stayed there until Monday morning. Young boys can really do it and do it, don't you think?"

"How many times were you fucked?"

"I don't know, seemed like 20, but I don't know, 8 maybe"

"It didn't hurt you?"

"Not really. He told me I was a natural, I could take it as many times as he needed it."

"So what about your boyfriend? Didn't he wonder where you were?"

"Well, yeah, the phone kept ringing, I had to turn it off. I saw him Monday night, I was so tired, we had a big fight."

"So did you break it off? Perfect opportunity. Just show him the sperm in your underwear."

"Yeah, I know. But as soon as he accused me of being with someone, I just denied it. I don't know why. It just seemed natural, I didn't want to hurt him, I just wanted the whole thing to go away."

"But he found out eventually?"

"Yeah, but not for a while."

"How long is a while?"

"Hmm, half year, year maybe."

"Geezuz, you were doing that other guy for that long? I thought you said just a few times?"

"Well...."

"How often would he call you over?"

"I don't know, sometimes every night, after I'd been out with my boyfriend. Sometimes only a few times a week."

"What about his flatmates, where were they the whole time?"

"Well...."

"Huh, you did them, too?"

"No!" she screamed, hitting him on the arm, "I didn't fuck them. But they used to watch us, which I didn't like."

"Did they?"

"Those boys, they'd just walk into the bedroom or bathroom, wherever we were doing it, borrow CDs and stuff, then go out, looking the whole time. That guy wouldn't cover us up, I think he liked to show off."

"Whew. And you never got pregnant?"

"No!"

"But he'd sperm you everytime?"

"Not always, he didn't always cum, but I guess it was just what we did, the way it was. I've always used a condom with other guys, but just never did with him."

"So what happened to the boyfriend?"

"Well, we were together pretty much the whole time, we didn't actually break up for about a year after I started with that other guy."

"And you never fucked the boyfriend. Ever?"

She shook her head.

"Geez, that poor bastard. You drop your pants for his friend behind his back everyday, but don't even let him see you naked."

"Hey, he saw me naked!"

"He did, did he?"

"Well, once. We got wet in the rain, so we had to take our clothes off back at his place and his parents were out. I was hanging my clothes all over to dry, yeah, bra, pants, everything, you should have seen him, he didn't know what to do. I had to tell him to get undressed. We went into the shower to warm up, he was too scared to touch me even, so I just got on my knees and gave him a blowjob. He lost it pretty quick."

"Do you swallow?"

"Yeah, but I'd done that to a couple of guys by then, so it wasn't a big deal, not to me at least, he was pretty impressed though."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, a couple of guys by then? Who else had you been blowing?"

"Well, that other guy, of course...and one of his flatmates."

"Flatmates? I thought you didn't touch them?"

"I didn't, not really, and I said I didn't fuck them, though that was just good luck."

"What do you mean?"

"One night round at that other guy's house we came back really drunk. That guy's just walked in and crashed on his bed. I was trying to watch TV out on the sofa cause my head was spinning so bad whenever I closed my eyes. The younger flatmate came out of his room and sat on the floor next to where I was. I guess he was trying to talk to me or something, I had no clue. I'm face down laid out on the sofa half sleeping, half mumbling, and he reaches around and pulls my pants right off in one hit -- I mean pants and pants, nothing on from the waist down. He just pulled them off, without saying anything, least I don't think he did. I had absolutely no energy. I didn't want him to do it, but I had no fight in me at all, I was just too tired. Then I hear his zip go and his jeans drop and I thought 'here we go, he's going to take me from behind'. As I said, I really didn't want to be fucked by this guy, but I was so tired he could have had me right there, I'd have just taken it from him. I felt him push open my thighs and thought for sure it was coming. But he scared the shit out of me by shoving his face between my legs and licking."

"You'd not had that before?"

"Oh, yeah, that other guy would do it, but I just wasn't expecting it, you know? So, I thought, he was maybe just getting me wet, that he was going to do me after, so when he pulled his face away again I'm thinking 'here it comes' and I lift my ass up a bit to take it. Instead he pulls me to the floor, sticks his ass end up near my face and goes down on me again. I get the picture and start blowing him. Ten minutes later I'm left sopping wet and he's halfway down my throat losing sperm. I didn't even taste it, half of it ended up in my lungs. Then he runs off to his room leaving me on the floor half naked and still coughing up sperm."

"Geez. So what did you do?"

"Nothing to do, I crawled back up to the sofa and fell asleep."

"With no pants on...?"

"Well, it hardly mattered, there wasn't anyone there who hadn't seen me naked every second day and by then two of the three of them had been up my cunt in one way or another. Funny thing was, when I woke up I was actually being fucked from behind like I'd expected the night before, and of course I think it's the young guy come to finish me off, yeah, but it was that other guy."

"Other guy as in the guy you were seeing?"

"Yeah, and of course clever me says 'oh, its you' as if I was surprised. So he looks over at the young guy, who is standing there watching us fuck as he always seemed to do and he just gives his head a big shake."

"Who?"

"The young guy. I think that guy suspected, but just couldn't believe it could happen, which technically was true, but only cause that young guy didn't have the sense to fuck when he could."

Jon thought she sounded just a bit disappointed.

"You know," said Jon "fucking you without a condom sounds good. But I'm not sure its such a good idea given all the strange sperm you've had in you."

"Hey, it was only ever that one guy, and anyway I've been tested twice this year and its been more than a year since...well, it's been a while since."

"Really?" said Jon. He pulled straight out of her cunt, took his left hand to the condom, ripped it off and plunged back into her.

"Hey, what about you?" Therese screamed. Jon ignored her. Enough talking, he was as hard as he'd ever been. With slimy cunt walls grabbing directly at his cock, this girl was going to get slam-fucked, then pregnant, if it was possible given her year of sperm without conception. Therese found herself swept up in a frenzy. Her ankles were behind her ears, she was sent up to ride like a cowgirl, she was flipped over and pummeled until her breasts bruised from jiggling.

The sperm went into her with her hips in the air and her face in the pillow, filling her womb like a water-balloon.

"Keep your ass up there." Jon told her as he pulled out of her depths "Don't lose any, let your body absorb it."

He was still chiseled marble. He crawled up to where Therese had her face in the pillow. He was lacquered in cunt juice and sperm. Therese knew what he wanted. Keeping her ass in the air, she moved over and began to clean him, like a cat cleans its kittens.

"How wong do I neeb to keeb my ass in za air?" she asked with her mouth full.

"Hold on, a bit longer."

She cleaned him til he was small and her knees hurt from holding her backside up.

"OK, stand up." Jon told her.

She stood and nothing dripped out.

"OK, very good." he said and she lay back down, exhausted.

"You're not going to fuck me again, are you." she said as a statement, not a question.

"Tonight? Sure I will."

"Yeah, okay, I'm not talking about tonight, I'm talking about you coming back here again."

"No, probably not."

"Hmmm." Therese looked down at his penis and cupped it in her hand, realizing just how much she had missed having a stiff one inside her.

"Maybe if I miss out one night I could give you a call." Jon suggested, not very helpfully "Or if you like, I could tee you up with some of my friends, I'm sure some of them would love to get into the pants of a beautiful young woman like you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • How Many?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds