How Much Do Manila Prostitutes Earn

She joined The Website late in my project, snagging only one customer in 3 duty-days, netting her $78.43. But subsequently she's proven popular. She's changed her name to Snow, and replaced her original photos with others that slightly diminish the cuteness. Pity. And she's increased her price to P4500. Still, I think she's doing well.

Korean-cute likely won't appeal to Korean or Japanese tourists. I'll suggest her clients are mostly westerners.

Yumi--Mature (P4800): At age 36 Yumi is The Website's senior whore. But she looks good--another spinner, with ageless, China-like features. Seniority isn't much of a hindrance--she earned $1,694 from 8 customers over 27 duty days. While her customer count is below average (2.1 per week), they're happy with her. She's got an impressive 4.9/5 rating from The Website clients. She promotes herself to "those looking for mature companionship."

Her pics show her in a summery bikini top on which the words "Billabong" are handwritten. Presumably she's courting Aussies. She looks far too Asian to appeal to Japanese. It's her warm and friendly smile that makes the sale.

Her income per duty day is a relatively low $68.12--still much higher than the wage of a civilian employee. But unlike many others, she is regularly booked--there's no long dry spell in her record. It's reliable income.

Conclusion

I am reasonably confident that my average income estimate for prostitutes in Manila is reasonably accurate. My assumptions, while rough & ready, likely make errors of overstatement and understatement in equal measure.

For some girls (notably Paula and Genevie) the estimate seems completely wrong. For others (Jewel) it likely underestimates her income. But I think I'm generally on the money. Either way, there is no better estimate of a Manila prostitute's earnings than here.

Since I stopped the formal research project, I have continued to follow The Website, albeit without writing anything down. The first observation is that the roster is growing. Even in just a couple of weeks there are likely a dozen girls that I'd need to add to my database.

The second observation is that asking prices are declining--even as low (briefly) as P2000. I attribute this to three reasons.

1) It's the beginning of the rainy season, which means there are fewer tourists. The business is more competitive.

2) The Website only serves hotels and condos, which means it's available only to foreigners or "balikbayans" (Filipinos who live abroad back for a visit). The average Filipino cannot afford these prices. But this is a very lucrative audience for hookers, and hence the competition is stiff.

3) Advertising on The Website beats the hell out of standing out on a street corner all night. Of course one doesn't preclude the other, so there is no reason why street whores can't also post on The Website. It's free for them as long as they can live with the restrictions, i.e., not very many customers. And if they get customers they can afford The Website's fees.

Accordingly, you're getting a lot of street meat on the website. I'll suggest that anybody asking P4000 or below is in that category. Right now there are 56 girls posted on The Website; 14 of them are priced as curbside tarts.

The moral of that story is if you use The Website you can likely negotiate a discount. Not that I'd do that--I'd pay the asking price or not hire her at all.

I think The Website gradually puts the agencies out of business. While I've not kept notes, I think almost all new girls now come as independents. I see no benefit to an agency anymore. Of the 56 girls now on The Website, 26 of them are unaffiliated.

As mentioned, there are 500,000+ prostitutes in the Philippines. I've got 163 listed on my database, which means there are only 499,837 left to go. That's a lot of pussy!

I'll end with this hypothesis: Take the price and income values from the Philippines and multiply times three. You will then have a rough estimate for the prices and income of US prostitutes. I suggest the number of customers per week is likely the same in the US as it is in the Philippines.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds