How Sadie Became a Cowgirl

The first time, I didn't even hear him enter the room. I remember a vague sensation, something familiar at my backside. Something hard and warm and pulsating.

Then he entered me. Slid deep into my cunt like a hot knife through butter. My mind was gone. I wasn't like an animal. I was an animal, being fucked like it was the only thing in the world that mattered. When I came, I made a noise I never thought I'd ever hear during sex. A woman would never make. "MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I bellowed, the deep guttural sound resonating from deep inside my diaphragm. If it freaked Ryan out, he didn't show it. He continued to pound away at my cunt, harder, deeper, harder, deeper.

I couldn't form words in my mind, let alone my mouth. I mooed over and over again, not caring what anyone, not my neighbors, not even Ryan thought of me. My udders sprayed forcefully into the funnels of their own volition, the suction barely keeping up with the free flow of milk. One last desperate moo escaped my lips as I felt Ryan explode inside me, gripping my rump with all his might.

I'm not sure how long we stayed her. I felt him slowly soften and slip out of my cunt. The air was thick with steam, sex, and dairy. I closed my eyes, trying to piece together a coherent thought. One that wasn't cunt and udders and cock and milk, milk, milk, milk, moo.

"Sadie? Sadie? Are you ok?" Ryan asked, shaking me softly, concern lining his face.

"Moo Ryan," I said with a tired smile. "Just moo."

-

After what we would later refer to as "The Mooing," Ryan sat me down for a talk. While I wasn't sure where it would lead, I was pretty sure I knew where it would start.

"Sadie, you're not the same woman you were since we started the hormones," Ryan stated. No accusation, just a statement of fact.

"No, I'm not," I admitted. "In fact, I've had a hard time thinking of myself as a 'woman' for a while."

"I know," Ryan replied. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, preparing his next words carefully. "Women wear clothes. They drive cars. They have jobs. They go to the mall. They leave the house." He paused, gazing intently at my udders. "Women don't get milked. They don't spend all day naked on all fours. They don't have udders, they have breasts. Two of them, not four. Two, ordinary, normal-sized, run of the mill breasts."

I closed my eyes as the last, most damning part surfaced in my mind, "And they don't moo."

"No, they don't," he sighed.

"Ryan, what do you see when you look at me?" I asked.

Ryan rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I've been trying to come up with a name for it. You're not a cow, not exactly. You're not a girl either, not anymore. I'd say you're a little bit of both. A cowgirl. Sadie the cowgirl."

"A cowgirl?" I asked.

"Has a nice right to it, doesn't it?" Ryan said with a smile.

He understood. He understood what I'd been struggling with, what I'd been trying to tell him, only I couldn't find any other way to express it than to moo at him. He knew what I was, what I'd become, what he'd made me into, and he accepted it. Loved it. Loved me.

"I like it," I said shyly. "Sadie the Cowgirl."

-

Later that day, Ryan drafted a contract. While its words were by no means legally enforceable, it gave me a sense of peace and contentment to know that our relationship was defined in writing. Essentially, I became Ryan's property. I ceased be to Sadie the Woman and became Sadie the Cowgirl.

I was a little nervous when Ryan announced that he intended to brand me, but fortunately the brand consisted of an adjustable tattoo stamp. It consisted of thousands of tiny needles that could be configured into a bar code and serial number, courtesy of Ryan's morally dubious vet friend. It stung when the needles slid into my skin, but I was proud of what the mark on my rump represented.

I was no longer able to speak when being milked or fucked, but Ryan learned to interpret my moos fairly quickly. My milk afforded us a very comfortable standard of living and eventually Ryan was able to buy the entire apartment complex with his earnings. As each tenants lease expired, the building slowly became vacant, until eventually only the two of us remained.

One day as I crawled from the milking stall to the bedroom, I overheard Ryan talking on the phone.

"Hey, it's Ryan. Yeah, we're ready. I'll see you in a few minutes. Later," Ryan said, snapping his phone shut.

"Going somewhere?" I asked, disappointed at the prospect of my owner leaving.

"Nope," he grinned mischievously.

"Then, is someone coming here?" I asked. No one but Ryan, at least, no one that I knew of, had seen me since my transformation.

"You'll see," Ryan replied vaguely.

-

As promised, a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I wasn't sure what to do. Ryan didn't mention who was coming or why he had asked them to come here, and I knew that it would be futile to ask him. If he wanted me to know, he would have told me.

I sat quietly on the couch as he went to the door. A small voice inside me whimpered for me to hide in the bathroom, the closet, anywhere. I ignored it. Cowgirls aren't ashamed of their bodies, I told myself. Cowgirls have nothing to hide.

I was surprised when I heard the voice was female, and a familiar one at that. Erica, a friend from high school. Like so many, we promised to keep in touch, but divergent paths made for fewer phone calls and trips to the mall. It was just as well. Not like I'd ever shop for clothes again anyway.

"Sadie? Is that you?" Erica asked. From the doorway she could only see the back of my head.

No sense delaying the inevitable. I slid to the floor and crawled towards her, causing her to gasp at my now obvious nudity. If she thought me being naked was a shocker...

I looked up to face her. I still had another hour before my afternoon milking, but my udders had already started to swell. My teats jutted outward aggressively, partly from the cool air, and partly from the excitement of being seen this way for the first time. While Ryan had seen the process, Erica only witnessed the result.

"Holy cow..." she murmured. Fitting.

"Told you," Ryan said proudly.

"Long time no see Erica," I said, trying to break the tension.

"You weren't kidding. I mean seriously, I thought you were full of shit, but she really is..." Erica spluttered.

"A cowgirl, yes." Ryan finished.

Erica approached me, her head tilted to the side, eyes filled with curiosity and...something I couldn't quite place.

"Four breasts. You really have four breasts," she murmured.

"Udders, actually," I said gently.

"Right. Of course," she replied, transfixed.

"So, what do you think?" I asked coyly, trying to keep things light.

"I...I think you're amazing," Erica said in awe.

"Really?" I asked, a little amazed myself.

"I've always had something of a submissive streak in me, but this. You've taken it to a whole new level," she said excitedly.

"Well, it's about her milking time. Would you like to stay and watch?" Ryan asked.

"Really? God, that would be awesome!" Erica said gleefully, biting her lower lip.

I was a little proud as Ryan guided me to the milking machine. While I was never ashamed of being a cowgirl, I never thought it was something that anyone would admire. I mooed contentedly as the familiar suction drew the milk from my teats. Erica stared in rapt fascination as the milk continued to flow. I was a little surprised when I felt a familiar pressure against my slit, but I mooed gratefully as Ryan's cock drove into my cunt.

I mooed approvingly as Sadie began running her hands over her crotch. She tried to be subtle about it at first, but eventually abandoned the pretext and slipped her hand inside her jeans. As I let out a long, satisfied moo, Ryan withdrew from me and advanced toward Erica.

"Sorry. I just couldn't help myself," Erica flushed.

I watched with idle fascination as Ryan leaned Erica against the wall, pulling her jeans and panties down to her ankles. She braced herself and jutted her rump toward him, begging him to fuck her. As he pushed inside her, he grabbed something shiny from the nearby table. I smiled to myself as he carefully gripped the syringe.

The moment Erica came, Ryan plunged the syringed into her rump, the pleasure all but drowning out the sensation of the bovine cocktail entering her flesh.

"Is that what I think it is?" Erica moaned as Ryan withdrew the needle.

"Figured it would be better if I begged forgiveness rather than asked permission," Ryan grunted, still balls deep inside her dripping cunt.

"Does this mean that I'm going to be like her?" Erica asked, gesturing toward me. I still couldn't speak, too caught up in the milking process to form words.

"That part's up to you," Ryan panted. "It'd be nice to have another cowgirl around here. Sadie could use a friend."

Erica's face screwed up in concentration. Ryan continued to fuck her as she looked at me, starting intently at my udders as they ebbed and swelled from the suction.

"Moooo?" I asked, my voice barely audible over the sounds whirring metal and smacking flesh.

"Mooo!" she cried, legs quaking as her transformation began. Welcome to the herd.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds