• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How to Celebrate...Ch. 1

How to Celebrate...Ch. 1

12

How to Celebrate Your Birthday Ch. 1

I was born on my Mother's 19th birthday. Not an amazing fact in itself, but one that would have interesting repercussions later in life.

My early years were not unusual, and it wasn't until I was in my teens that I made an interesting discovery, well, two in fact. Firstly, I realised that my mother, called Ruth, was incredibly attractive (5'11" tall, with short reddish brown hair, a full set of tits and legs that went on, and on, and on.) Secondly, she and my Dad fucked like rabbits every night, and when she fucked, my Mum was loud and proud! Every night, as they fucked in their room (or the bathroom, or the lounge downstairs), I heard Mum begging for more, and screaming out her multiple orgasms as I wanked myself stupid in my room. When I wasn't wanking, I was out with my girlfriend, Emma, having wild sex with her. Nearly 6 years older than me, Emma taught me a lot about fucking and sucking, and hearing all about my parents loud sex life turned her on as much as it did me. As soon as I left school, I moved in with Emma in the flat she shared with her Brother, Craig. He worked all hours so we almost had the flat to ourselves, and our sex life got better, if that were possible.

My favourite position was to bend Emma over the back of the settee in the lounge, flip her skirt up over her waist, and pull her little panties down over her rounded arse. It was always 'framed' by stockings and suspenders, and there was nothing I liked better than to grab her by the hips and slide my 7" cock into her waiting cunt. Emma had a way of pushing her arse back at me as we fucked that turned me on no end, and she would reach between her legs and cup my balls in her hand. Like Mum, she was a loud fuck, and there were stains on that settee that no amount of dry cleaning would remove!

Then, soon after my 20th birthday, Dad died in an accident. I moved back in with Mum to give her some support, and Emma spent most of her time there too. Mum coped better than we expected, and life soon returned to some kind of normality. I became the man around the house, and Emma and I tried to fuck quietly, whilst Mum cried herself to sleep.

It took a few months to notice that Mum's crying had turned to moaning. She and Dad had had a very active sex life, and Mum was obviously missing cock. One day when I was alone in the house, I went into Mum's room. Rooting around in her drawers, I found a large envelope. Sitting on her bed, I opened the envelope and pulled out a pile of Polaroid pictures. The first one was of Mum sat in the bath, cupping her tits and squeezing her erect nipples. The next three showed her dressed in sexy undies, including a black suspender belt, thong panties, and a matching corset. Looking at these pictures of my sexy Mum posing in those clothes gave me a raging hard on, but the rest of the pictures were even better! The next one had Mum lying on the bed, still in the stockings and corset, sucking off my Dad whilst sticking a dildo up herself.

But hang on, I thought, who was taking these pictures? The last 6 pictures told the story. They showed another couple and my parents in a whole range of porno poses. My Dad fucking a well built blonde from behind, who was licking out my Mum; Mum getting a sandwich fuck from Dad and the other man; and Mum and the blond French kissing with two loads of spunk all over their faces. Feeling shocked and really horny, I looked in her bedside cupboard and found a 6" dildo. I gave it a sniff - it smelt of pussy! I licked it, and came in my pants as I tasted my Mothers' cunt juice, and realised that she was fucking herself every night, probably listening to me fucking Emma. It was then that I decided that one way or another, I was going to fuck my Mum, but how?

I decided to go for the slow approach, rather than blunder in and probable screw it all up. I'd spent the last 18 months working on a building site, and always considered myself to be in pretty good shape, so I started to walk round the house without a shirt on. I soon noticed Mum casting furtive glances at my body. Emma noticed too, and one night in bed, she asked me what I was doing. I told her everything, including my discovery of the pictures.

"Oh my God", Emma said. "That is so horny! Quick, fuck me now, I'm sopping wet!"

Normally foreplay is an important part of our lovemaking, but I just climbed between her thighs and slid my rock hard cock into her receptive cunt. We were both so turned on by my plan I knew this was going to be a quick fuck, especially when Emma whispered in my ear

"Imagine I am your Mum. Fuck me hard!" I could feel my balls banging against Emma's arse as I rammed into her.

"Fuck your Mother, fuck your Mother, fuck your Mother" Emma began chanting in time with my thrusts, getting louder and louder as her orgasm approached.

"Quick, cum on my face, like in the pictures!" she pleaded. Although I desperately wanted to cum in Emma's cunt, I was too turned on. I quickly pulled out and sat up. A few strokes of my cock was enough to make me cum. I shot load after load of spunk onto my girlfriend's face, imagining what it would be like to do the same to my Mother. Afterwards, as I snuggled down to sleep, Emma gently bit my earlobe and said,

"When you fuck Ruth, can I fuck her too?"

Upping my seduction techniques, I started to 'accidentally' brush past Mum a lot, letting my fingers touch her hips, or arse, and once even her breast. I knew this was turning her on as I saw her nipple straining through her blouse. It was now time for the culmination of my plan to get my Mother into bed. My approaching birthday was my 21st, and it was on the same day as mum's 40th.

"Have you made any plans for your birthday Mum?" I asked, knowing she hadn't.

"No, no, I hadn't really..." she replied.

"OK, how about Emma and I take you out so we can celebrate our birthdays together." Mum squealed with excitement and rushed over to kiss me on the cheek. At the last moment I turned my head and our lips met. I quickly wrapped my arms around her to hold her wonderful body against mine, and to prolong the kiss. She looked shocked, and pushed herself away, before regaining her composure.

"Whoa, easy tiger! Aren't you getting enough from Emma?" As she said this, she ran a finger down my chest, resting her fingernail on my belt buckle for a second.

"Oh yes" I replied, "But I've always got some spare for a beautiful woman like you". She looked at me curiously, and then moved away.

"How about we make this a special event Mum, and we buy each other clothes to wear on the evening?"

"Oh great" she replied, "I've seen just the shirt to buy you!" Yeah, I thought to myself, just wait till you see what I'm gonna buy for you.

In the two weeks leading up to our birthdays, Emma and I had lots of loud sex that always included fantasies about incest with Mum and, since it was high summer, I paraded around the house in short shorts, or even swimming trunks, ensuring Mum saw me. She too had started wearing a kaftan around the house, and I regularly got flashes of thigh or nipple. Three days before I turned 21, and Mum reached 40, our plan sprang into action. Emma had to go away in a fake emergency visit to a non-existent aunt who was ill. This meant it would be just Mum and me who went out to celebrate, or as Emma put it, 'to give you a chance to stick your cock into your Mothers cunt without my tongue being in the way.'

On the morning of our birthdays, after Ruth and I had opened all our presents and cards, Mum gave me another parcel to open.

"It's your shirt to wear tonight," she said. "Now, where is my dress?" Looking Mum in the eye, I explained that I hadn't actually said I was going to buy her a dress, but her parcel was on the settee. Her slightly puzzled look turned into a squeal of delight, and she ran into the lounge. I heard paper tearing...and then silence. Then, she re appeared, carrying three scraps of black silk and lace.

"These - are for me?" she asked.

"Oh yes" I replied, "On your fantastic body they'll look great".

"But who will see them?" Mum asked.

"I intend to" I said, smiling innocently. With that I jumped up, gave Mum a hard kiss on the lips, squeezed her arse cheeks briefly, and went out.

That evening, after spending the day with friends, I went back home to pick up Mum for our 'date'. As she walked down the stairs, I had to stop myself from dragging her back upstairs there and then! She was wearing a silk dove grey dress, with thin shoulder straps and low cut over her full breasts, and showed quite a bit of cleavage. Not too much to appear slutty, but enough to warrant a second and even a third look. The dress hugged her figure down to her hips, where it flared out in pleats. On a woman with legs as long as my Mothers, it was definitely classed as a mini dress.

"Well, how do I look?" she asked, doing a little twirl as she spoke. This caused the hem of her dress to rise up, giving me just the slightest glimpse of dark stocking top and bare thigh.

"My God, if you weren't my Mother..." I replied. Ruth smiled.

"Let's pretend I'm not your Mum for the evening then. How about that?"

"Fine with me" I replied, and grabbed her round the waist, pulling her to me and kissing her hard, worming my tongue into her mouth. Almost immediately, she kissed me back, thrusting her tongue against mine. My hands almost automatically went to the cheeks of her arse, squeezing them and feeling the outline of the small lace knickers I had bought her. She rubbed her crotch against my rapidly growing erection, and she moaned into my mouth. She broke off our kiss, dropping one hand down to gently rub my rock hard dick through my trousers.

"OK, this is the rule. Whatever happens tonight is just happening tonight, never again."

"Suppose you enjoy it?" I suggested, rubbing my hands lightly over her hips, feeling the suspender belt I knew would be there. "Suppose I fuck you so well, and you enjoy it so much, you beg me to fuck you again, and to involve you in a threesome with Emma?" I swear my Mum had a little orgasm when I said that. She was breathing hard, her nipples almost burst through her bra and the silk dress she was wearing, and I could smell her pussy.

"Oh well, once a slut always a slut, that's what your Dad used to say about me! Come on, let's go to dinner."

By a coincidence, we knew the cab driver, so we had to behave in the taxi on the short journey into town. When we got to the restaurant, I made sure that I got out of the taxi quickly and opened the car door for Mum. As she got out, she made sure that her skirt rode up enough to give me a glimpse of the stocking tops and black panties. I knew it would be at least a couple of hours before we got home, and if she kept flirting and flashing at me all the time, I was likely to cum in my trousers. That would be a waste, as I could think of at least three places on my Mums hot body that I intended to cum over in the very near future. Although the restaurant in the hotel was superb, and the food wonderful, I hardly knew what I ate. Purely because Ruth spent the whole meal turning me on, either by sucking on her breadstick, or leaning forward over the table and displaying her ample cleavage to me and the grateful waiter, or adjusting her stocking top in full view of the couple sat at the next table.

When I called for the bill, Mum excused herself and went off to the ladies room. She was gone almost 10 minutes, and when she returned, I could see her nipples were rock hard.

"What have you been doing?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh Simon, I'm sorry but I am so horny I had to have a wank in the toilet! I am desperate for you!"

"Well," I replied "I hate to keep a lady waiting. Come on, let's go home."

The taxi ride home was more fun than our earlier trip had been. Ruth and I sat close together, and she brazenly rubbed my cock through my trousers as I teased her by running my fingers up and down the soft skin of her thigh above her stocking top, and just grazing the material of her panties, but purposely not touching her cunt. About half way home, she suddenly rammed my hand up her skirt and started to kiss my neck and face passionately. Her movements made her short skirt ride up over her hips and I knew the taxi driver could see everything in his rear view mirror. Although the journey only took 10 minutes or so, I thought we would never get home.

As I paid the fare, with Ruth standing behind me massaging my ass through my trousers, the driver said to me

"She's hot isn't she? Give her one for me won't you mate?" Ruth giggled behind me.

"I want him to give me more than one tonight. Here is a little extra tip for you." She turned round, bent over and flipped the hem of her short skirt up. The g-string panties I had bought her had vanished up the crack of her wonderful arse, and the black lace suspenders and the matching stockings framed her backside. The taxi driver moaned with pleasure as Ruth wiggled her bum at him. Then she stood up

"Sorry, gotta go now, we have got some serious fucking to do haven't we son?" I shot a glance at the taxi driver, who hadn't realised my mother had called me 'son'. I just smiled at him as he drove off.

As soon as we got the front door shut my Mother and I kissed, our tongues darting into each other's mouths. Ruth broke the kiss first, and started to unbutton my shirt. As she pulled it off, she said

"If we are going to do this properly, let's go to bed now!" With that she turned and headed up the stairs. I made a point of waiting a few seconds before following her so I could see up her short skirt. It was worth the wait. Her panties had vanished up her behind and both her cheeks swayed as she climbed the stairs. As a confirmed 'stockings man' the sight of those long, silk clad legs was almost too much to bear.

I walked into my Mother's bedroom and shut the door behind me. Ruth stood there, breathing hard, her nipples poking through her dress.

"Turn round" I ordered. She now faced a full-length mirror. I stood behind her, and slipped the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders. With a faint 'swish' the dress slithered to the ground. Looking over her shoulder, I gazed at the reflection of my Mother in the mirror, wearing just the matching underwear I had bought her. She was leaning back against me, one arm against her side, the other rubbing up and down my thigh. Her breast strained against the confines of her bra, the nipples visible through the thin material. Her g- string, low on her hips, the front damp with her excitement vanishing between her legs. The suspender belt tight round her slim waist, the straps taught, holding up the lace top stockings, leaving 5 or 6 inches of bare skin.

I unclipped her bra, and her tits sagged slightly. I cupped them with my hands, enjoying the feel of her soft skin, and flicking my thumbs over her hard nipples. Ruth gasped, arching her back as if to fill my hands even more. I let my hands wonder down over her ribs, her stomach, down to her groin. I could feel the heat of her cunt as I traced a finger over her panties. I rubbed my erect prick up and down between the valley of her arse cheeks and gently bit her earlobe as I whispered

"Watch me, Watch me as I finger fuck you." Ruth let out a sob as my finger wormed its way under the wet elastic of her panties.

"My God, you're wet!" I exclaimed as I stuck a finger in her.

"Wet and hot" Ruth groaned, humping her hips up to meet my finger. Her hands scrabbled behind her, reaching for the zip on my uncomfortably tight trousers. She screamed as I stuck a second finger up her sopping wet cunt. My thumb found the nub of her clitoris and I rubbed it gently. I swear if I hadn't been supporting her, she would have collapsed on the floor.

"Oh my God Simon, I'm cumming! Your making me cum!! Look at me, I'm cumming on your hand!!" Indeed she was. My hand was drenched to the wrist in her juices, and with my other hand I twisted her nipples. Ruth managed to get my prick out of my trousers and was wanking me as she watched herself in the mirror being finger fucked by her own son. Although it felt (and looked) fabulous, I told mum to stop wanking me or I was going to cum. She laughed, reluctantly took my fingers out of her cunt, and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Now it's your turn. Watch your mother give you the best blow job of your young life." Pausing only to pull my trousers and pants down, she licked the drops of pre cum off my dick. Then, looking up at me, she opened her mouth and engulfed my cock. She was right. It was the best blowjob I had ever had. I felt her tongue run along the sensitive underside of my cock, whilst she cupped my aching balls with her hand. I looked in the mirror and saw the wonderful sight of my mother, dressed only in black lace stockings and suspender belt and a tiny g-string on her knees sucking me off. As I watched, I saw Ruth slide one hand between her own thighs and, pushing the sodden material of her panties to one side, start to finger fuck herself. That was it. I felt myself start to cum.

"Oh God. Don't stop, I'm gonna cum" I shouted.

"Yes, yes, cum in your Mothers mouth. Oh I want your spunk so much!"

With that, I came, sending ribbons of hot spunk shooting into my Mothers receptive mouth. Some she swallowed, and then, with a delicious grin, she opened her mouth and let the rest dribble over her lips and down onto her full tits.

I fell back onto the bed. Ruth stood up and rubbed the spunk into her tits.

"End of round one. Here comes round two", She laughed. With that, she wiggled out of her sopping wet panties and threw them on the floor. Seeing her nearly naked, with her reddish brown cunt hair matted with her own juices quickly gave me another hard on.

"I know this is wrong, but if I don't get some of your cock, I'm gonna explode. Get ready to fuck your own Mother!" Ruth crawled up the bed, pausing only to plant a swift kiss on the head of my prick. She straddled my crotch, grabbing my prick and rubbing the head up and down the exposed lips of her cunt.

"Do you want me Simon? Do you want to fuck your own Mother? Tell me, do you?"

"Yes!" I shouted, "Sit on my dick and let me fuck you till I fill your cunt with my cum. I want to fuck you now Mum!"

As I said that she lowered herself onto my dick. The feeling was amazing. Her cunt was tight and red hot, and yet so wet that I slid into her easily. Ruth shut her eyes and shuddered with delight as she bobbed up and down on my prick. I reached up and cupped her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples. I let her do all the work for a minute or so, and just lay there enjoying the view and the fantastic feeling her cunt was giving me. Then I reached up, grabbing her by the back of the neck and bringing her down to lay on me. We kissed wetly as I began to hump my hips up and down, fucking her as hard as I could. I slid my hands down onto her arse cheeks, feeling the muscles taut under the skin.

"Oh God yes, fuck me lover", Ruth screamed. "Fuck your Mother hard. I know you want to, I've heard you and Emma talking about it as you fucked each other. I wanted to come in and join you both, and now I wish I had...Oh God, I'm cumming again...yes...yes...fuck meeee!"

I stopped my hard thrusts, instead just sliding the head of my cock in and out of her cunt. When Ruth recovered, I slapped her on the arse and told her to roll off.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind and fill your cunt with my cum now."

My Mother positioned herself on the bed, with that wonderful arse sticking up into the air. Her stocking tops were soaking in her juices, and the lips of her cunt were red and glistening. As I knelt behind her, she reached between her legs and guided my cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes, do it now, doggy fuck me, quickly. Stick your big hard cock into your Mothers cunt."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How to Celebrate...Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds