• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 02

How to Win Ch. 02

12

Many thanks to Nadia for editing and improving this.

*

Susan and Paul left and the two doctors sat in silence for a moment. Then, Dr. Wood said, "She is beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is beautiful and ... very, very sexy," Dr. Clark agreed and continued, "I like women like Susan. She has an incredible body, tall, sexy, fit. And absolutely stunning legs, with an ass to die for! What do you think, will her husband be able to help her?"

"Hmm, I think Paul can help her a little but I am sure he can't satisfy her completely," Dr. Wood answered and added, "As you said, Susan is a young, hot woman. She is physically bigger and stronger than her husband. She is two inches taller and 10 pounds heavier than he is. And that's not all. She has big full breasts and long muscular legs."

"You forgot," Dr. Clark interrupted her, "Susan has an incredible ass and a big meaty pussy. Her body was made for sex... or better to say ... for a long and hard fuck!"

"Yes, you're absolutely right! Susan was made for fucking. She is a little shy, but yearning for excitement. While I examined her, she orgasmed often and so easily. She had explosive and intense orgasms. I am sure she is hyper-sexual," Dr. Wood concluded.

"Yes, I agree that she really is a highly libidinous woman! And obviously, it is very easy for her to orgasm often and hard!" Dr. Clark reiterated what they both noticed, "I couldn't believe my eyes when she was cumming so hard. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as if she was having an orgasmic seizure," Dr. Clark didn't hide his delight.

"Based on how she reacted to my exam, I would not be surprised if she lives in a continuous state of arousal. However, her husband is a weak and elderly man. So, I am sure that he can't fully satisfy her desire."

Dr. Clark nodded and said, "It is not easy for him. He has a randy wife!"

The two doctors were in tune with each other and fully understood that the hot wife was not getting the satisfaction she needed and deserved.

"So, what do you suggest?" Dr. Clark asked.

"We need to recruit three or four young, hung studs to help poor Paul to get his wife off again and again and fully satisfy her," Dr. Wood proposed.

"It's a great idea, but how to implement it? Susan is hot, but a shy woman!" Dr. Clark asked worriedly.

"I plan to start cautiously and progress slowly, step by step. I am sure Susan has a dirty little whore inside her that wants to come out and play. It just takes the right way to bring that out in her. In addition, we need Paul's full support. I am sure that Susan would accept the advice of her husband," Dr. Wood answered.

"Do you think that he would help us?"

"Yes. I believe Paul has a small penis, so he is very well suited to become the real cuckold. You know, men are extremely self-conscious about their penis size. Better to say, men are utterly controlled by their penis, such that if you control a man's penis, you control the man. Remember, my dear colleague, the smaller a man's penis, the easier he is to control. A small penis man instinctively knows that regardless of how handsome or intelligent or wealthy he is, his free pussy options are very limited."

**

As Susan and Paul drove home, both of them were confused and thought about the proposal from Dr. Clark. Susan broke the silence first.

"It was so very naughty of the doctor to make me cum right in front of the two of you," she stated nervously.

"You came twice," Paul corrected her, "But his treatment worked, aren't you definitely feeling better now?"

"That is true..." Susan confirmed.

"So relax darling. We will do what the doctor said!"

**

And then Monday arrived. Susan and Paul came for the scheduled appointment with Dr. Wood and Dr. Clark.

"Please, come in," Dr. Clark invited them in with a wide smile.

Susan was wearing a fluffy, sleeveless, white dress with a criss-cross back that fully complimented her athletic build and sizeable breasts. Her dress was so short that it barely covered her crotch and ass. She also had on a pair of sexy high-heeled sandals and her husband looked even smaller standing next to her. While she was sashaying in, her bubble butt bounced from side to side. When they sat on the sofa, Dr. Clark couldn't help but glance at Susan's dress again. She looked so damn sexy. A smile appeared on Susan's face when she realized that Dr. Clark was looking at her. Then, she crossed her long legs, fully exposing her calf, most of her thigh and some of her firm shapely butt. She was letting anyone present be aware that she was in all likelihood naked underneath that dress.

Dr. Wood also looked at Susan and said, "Paul, I notice that your wife looks very sexy!"

"Thank you," he replied proudly.

"Susan, do you like to wear form-fitting and revealing clothes?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes, because my hubby likes it too. He requested that I wear sexy clothes," Susan answered shyly.

"Hmm, very interesting. Is it true, Paul?"

"Yes, I like when my wife wears really sexy clothes. I just love her body," Paul said honestly.

"Do you mean that you always want your wife to dress really sexy in a way that every guy is looking at her?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes, I like when she shows a little cleavage and flashes her underwear a few times. I am so proud of her!"

"You sound like you get turned on by making other guys jealous of your wife," Dr. Wood said.

Paul just nodded. Dr. Wood was satisfied that she received a confirmation that Paul was a potential cuckold.

"So, tell us what Susan's result in the last competition was?" Dr. Clark asked.

"She did not win, but she achieved a much better result. I was pleased with her performance," Paul answered.

"I was feeling much less heaviness in my body," Susan added.

"I am glad it was a better result. Have you been following the recommended treatment?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes. As you requested, I was trying to give my wife more orgasms," Paul answered. He sounded too smug.

"Great, this is proof that we chose the most appropriate treatment that she needed," Dr. Clark concluded.

Dr. Wood agreed with Dr. Clark and noticed, "Well, it turned out that last week was as good as anticipated!"

Susan and Paul nodded and Dr. Wood continued, "Did you feel that your husband was paying more attention to you?"

"Yes, he is great and he tried so hard...err... to satisfy me," Susan replied shyly.

"I'm glad to hear it," Dr. Wood said with relief. "Did you enjoy sex with your husband?"

"Yes, the sex with Paul was good," Susan answered, but Dr. Wood noticed that she said 'good', not 'so good,' or ' excellent'.

"But you want more sex, don't you?" Dr. Wood asked softly, reading her thoughts.

"Yes, the more sex I had, the more sex I wanted!" Susan said honestly and blushed.

"How many times a day did you orgasm?" Dr. Wood asked Susan.

"Usually twice a day, sometimes once, rarely three times," Susan answered somewhat disappointedly.

"Oh Paul, that is not enough for your young wife," Dr. Wood said.

"I did my best," Paul tried to justify himself.

"Yes, I believe you. But Susan has to cum at least four or five times before she gets satisfied," Dr. Wood explained.

"Daily?" Paul asked with an anxious tone in his voice.

"Not daily, Paul. During one sexual intercourse session. Remember, her body craved release all the time. She needs to get fucked at least twice a day to satisfy her lust!" Dr. Wood explained and continued, "OK Susan, now I need to examine you. Please, take off all your clothes, and lie down on the table."

Paul noted that this time the doctor asked his wife to be completely naked.

Susan nodded and got up. She just slid the straps from her shoulders and her sexy dress fell down on to the floor, revealing her beautiful, sexy body.

"She looks breathtakingly gorgeous!" Dr. Clark thought while he looked this young woman over.

Susan's bra was too small for her and didn't cover her breasts completely. The material stopped right above her hard nipples. She was also wearing a pair of thin, white panties. They were the thong type with little strings on the sides to keep them in place. The strings were very thin and seemed like they could easily break. She stood there in those tiny white panties and Dr. Wood and Dr. Clark could notice that her panties were tight against her crotch, clearly showing the bulge of her mons and her swollen pussy lips.

"Take off your underwear, cutie," Dr. Wood commanded and Susan dutifully responded. She turned around, so they were getting a good look at her thong panties which were almost non-existent as they drifted up into her butt. When she took off her bra, she looked at her husband's facial reactions. Paul just nodded and smiled and Susan also took off her little panties. Susan was completely naked now and her pussy lips glistened with her own juices. All of them could smell her scent as it began to fill the room.

"Your panties are soaked, Susan. You're very wet, aren't you?" Dr. Wood commented, looking back into Susan's eyes.

Susan just nodded and blushed.

"Tell me why that is? Do you need more sex?"

Susan nodded again.

"I'd like you to lie down here and spread your legs wide for us, darling," Dr. Wood said and Susan obediently did it. She was now stark naked, exposing her large tits, which stood up proudly even though she was lying down, and her swollen pussy which was visually twitching. Dr. Wood put her hand on Susan's vulva and spread her lips slightly. Susan's vaginal channel was flooding with her sweet juice while Dr. Wood stroked it gently and let her fingers rake her clitoris ever so lightly. Paul and Dr. Clark noticed a slight jerk of Susan's hips along with a sharp gasp. Susan's eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. Dr. Wood was fingering Susan's clit and sliding her fingers in and out of her, spreading her juices all over her groin.

"Look how wet your wife is," Dr. Clark goaded Paul as Susan's arousal soared.

Paul nodded and moved closer. He could hear his young wife breathing heavy and labored gasps.

Susan began her pelvic-floor squeezes while breathing deeply and Dr. Clark knew her orgasm shouldn't be too far away. Contractions in Susan's genital area also indicated that her orgasm was imminent. Once they started, Dr. Wood stopped stimulating her clitoris and immediately moved to stroking her inner pussy walls. She used her fingers and pushed them in and out, then swept them in circles, slowly and steadily, in and out of Susan's vaginal entrance. Susan's orgasm was so hard that it literally made her convulse uncontrollably with ecstasy.

"Ahhh... my God... ahhh," was all Susan could say.

"Your wife is so adorable when she orgasms like this," Dr Clark told Paul in hushed tones.

Paul nodded. It was amazing! He could not believe that his wife climaxed so hard.

After Susan's first orgasm, Dr. Wood felt Susan's vagina start to draw back. She kept her three fingers inside Susan's pussy, stroking gently and carried on stimulating Susan's inner walls. Soon enough, Susan could not hold back her moans of release and it was obvious that her pleasure was increasing steadily. It indicated that she wanted more pressure and frequency and Dr. Wood gradually worked her way up to harder and harder stimulation. This caused Susan to start orgasming uncontrollably over and over. She was in heaven with her contractions and the tenseness of her body. He could see his wife was rocking her crotch against the doctor's fingers. Obviously his wife was completely oblivious to the display of her sexuality!

"Ahh... I am... cumminnnng... I am cumming again," Susan hissed as Dr. Wood continued to play with her soaking pussy.

Paul could not believe it. His wife had never orgasmed as wild or loud as that with him ever before. He watched her pussy and her anus pulsing with every wave of pleasure!

Finally, Dr. Wood stopped with the stimulation and Susan was exhausted after the long and continuous orgasm, but she was fully satisfied!

"Well, do you feel better now, hottie?" Dr. Wood asked Susan.

"Ohh... yes... thank you, doctor," Susan replied between soft moans, kneading her moist vulva and moving her hips in a slow, undulating motion. Her husband could clearly see the pleasure and relief on her face.

"Paul, this is what your wife needs," Dr. Clark said and continued, "As a husband, it is your responsibility to meet her needs. However, obviously you aren't satisfying her needs completely. Accordingly, she could not achieve her best results."

"I agree completely," Dr. Wood said. "Paul, I told you that your wife needs as many orgasms as possible. Consequently, orgasms released the feeling of heaviness in her body. After I examined her, my opinion is that you were not satisfying your wife completely. So, I need to examine you now. Please, take off your clothes."

Paul nodded, but reluctantly took off his pants and underwear.

After quickly checking Paul's genitals, Dr. Wood seemed like she was not impressed by his size, "Hmmm... Paul, you're not really a well-endowed male. In addition, you have small balls. How much sperm do you produce?"

"Err... I don't know... maybe... half a teaspoon," Paul was too embarrassed to speak.

"Obviously, you have small balls and small amounts of cum in each ejaculation. That is less than 3 ml of sperm. Quite frankly, I think your horny wife needs much more sperm than you can give her these days," Dr. Wood concluded.

"Yes, I understand. But I do my best," Paul said indisposed.

"Yes, you do. However, that's not enough. If you want your wife to achieve better results and win, then you need our help," Dr. Clark added.

"I love my wife so much. And I want her to win so badly that I would do anything for her," Paul said, his voice quiet and obedient.

"Anything! Does this mean that you give her full support?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Of course," Paul said and found it humiliating, but it also excited him and turned him on.

"Great! I'm glad to hear it," Dr. Wood said with relief and continued, "The first thing is, your wife must get more sperm for some extra energy, so I have to prescribe more sperm for her!"

Paul and Susana looked at each other.

"Do you concur, honey?" Susan asked, dying to hear his answer.

Paul nodded and Susan's eyes widened, "Are you sure? I mean..." she asked.

Paul nodded again. "You need a medal and we must do everything for it," Paul smiled and kissed her cheek.

Dr. Wood smiled and continued, "It is useful when sperm is warm and fresh. For that reason, I suggest that your wife receives the sperm directly into her mouth."

"Directly? You mean..." Paul asked incredulously.

"Yes, I mean that it is the best way if our young assistant ejaculates directly into your wife's mouth. Don't worry, I will help him to ejaculate quickly," Dr. Wood explained.

"Err...OK, if you say so. We will do our best, won't we darling?" Paul agreed again.

"Alright, well..." Susan was shocked and excited at the same time. She was still naked and she was a little embarrassed about her situation, so she said, "Err... I should get dressed..."

"No, hottie. Our young stud ejaculates very strongly, so he can mess your sexy dress. Do not worry, your husband will support you and will stay naked all the time, too," Dr. Wood said with a smile.

Paul didn't say anything, he just nodded, so Dr. Wood continued, "If you are cold, you can put on this robe." She held up a white lounging robe.

"I will dress in whatever to hide my nudity," Susan thought and she put on it. However, the robe was too short and small for her so it barely covered half of her pert ass. It turned out that this one had no strings to tie it shut, so the entire front side of her body, her large tits, and her shaved pussy were revealed.

"Oops," Susan giggled nervously and pulled her robe closed, trying to cover her nakedness. She looked even more stunning and sexy wearing this little robe than if she had stayed naked.

"Are you ready, darling?" Dr. Wood asked.

Susan sat down on the bed and then she looked at her husband, "Yes, I am ready," she said meekly.

Dr. Wood was satisfied and she left the office. A few minutes later, she came back in with a young male. Susan was pleasantly surprised how attractive he looked. He was handsome and muscular, in his twenties or even a little bit younger. His skin was tanned and his body looked incredible. He was only wearing a pair of gleaming white cotton briefs. They were tented with his semi hard cock and were so tight that Susan could even make out the outline of his cockhead. She'd never seen such a big bulge in a guy's briefs and she wanted to see more.

"This is one of our best assistants and he helps us," Dr. Wood shortly introduced him to Susan and Paul.

"Good morning, I am Jim," the young stud pleasantly greeted them with a smile.

"Good morning, I'm Paul and this is my wife Susan," Paul replied and hid his little cock with his left hand.

Jim held out his hand, took Paul's free hand in his firm grasp, and shook it. Then, Jim smiled at Susan and shook hands with her, while she tried to keep her robe closed.

"You look beautiful!" Jim complimented Susan, looking at her from head to toe.

"Thank you," Susan replied shyly and blushed. From the smile evident on her face, Susan appeared to like Jim's compliment.

"May we start?" Dr. Wood interrupted them with a smile.

Paul and Susana looked at each other and nodded.

"Jim, come over here in front of this beautiful wife," Dr. Wood commanded him.

When he came over, Dr. Wood pulled Jim's briefs down to his knees and his cock sprung up and slapped his stomach. They heard Susan's gasp as she stared at his huge semi hard cock just inches from her chin.

"Oh my God, he is huge!" Susan stammered. She was shocked at the size of him... she'd never seen such a long, thick cock before!

Then, she stared open-mouthed at his giant hanging ball-sacks. Paul stared also at his huge cock and balls.

"He is so big, and... his balls..." Paul said incredulously.

"As I said, your wife needs huge portions of sperm, so we hire young studs with big balls," Dr. Wood explained.

"I understand," Paul said, a little hoarsely.

"He hasn't ejaculated since yesterday and his balls are full of hot sperm," Dr. Wood said and grasped Jim's balls, measuring their weight. Then she took Jim's long cock firmly with both hands and began to stroke his length. Even with two hands on his shaft there was still more cock.

"Arrgh," Jim moaned as her hand encompassed his erection.

Susan gazed up and down Jim's enormous cock, mesmerized by its size. Dr. Wood noted that and asked her, "Are you a little curious? Have you ever touched such a nice big cock before?"

"No," Susan replied shyly.

"You can touch it if you like. You like a big nice cock, don't you?"

"I, uhmm, no, I mean... yes, err... well I suppose so," she stammered again, her face becoming even more flushed.

Dr. Wood looked at Paul and he reluctantly said, "Go ahead and touch it, sweety!"

"Thank you, Paul. Your support is very important for your wife," Dr. Clark praised him.

"Go ahead, hottie. Your husband wants it, too. Hold Jim's nice cock. See what it feels like in your hand," Dr. Wood added.

If she wanted to touch this nice cock, Susan couldn't hold her robe together. She reached out and let go of the robe. It opened, revealing her large breasts!

"Damn, you have nice tits!" Jim exclaimed.

Susan blushed, but she made no move to close her robe. Dr. Wood took Susan's hand and wrapped it around Jim's erection. Susan looked back up at Paul and he nodded again. Then Susan wrapped both her hands around Jim's big, hot, throbbing cock and began to stroke. Now, her robe was completely open, revealing her tummy and crotch. Obviously, she was becoming more comfortable showing off her voluptuous body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds