How We Became a Webcam Couple

My previous boyfriends were douche bags. If guys were on a scale from nice to dicks I would go out with the guys closer to the dick end of the scale because I was afraid that the nice guy would be boring. There was a pattern with them that I needed to break. They were afraid of commitment and the more interest I showed in them, the more it made them pull away. After not having a boyfriend for about a year I was thinking it was time to put myself out there. I had started to look at dating websites but it just did not feel right trying to meet people online.

I first saw Rob at the triathlon training. I thought he was very attractive with a tall, lean but muscular body .I didn't actually talk to him until I saw him at the dog park.. He seemed like a very likable guy and he made me laugh when he couldn't catch Tejada. After the triathlon, on the trail Rob made a impression on me when he discussed being a super achiever in school and in his career who realized a few years ago that he was not happy, so now one of Rob's goals is to work from home in his shorts or bathing suit doing something he likes. Rob was a definitely on the nice guy end of the scale but he was also interesting.

I liked Rob and thought things were going well. About a month after Rob and I started going out, I had my friend, Heather's wedding to attend in Baltimore. I considered asking Heather if I could bring Rob but thought it would be too much trouble so I left Matty with Rob. I went to the wedding with a gay friend that I grew up with.

The wedding was very depressing. Heather and I had once been so close but it was clear that we were growing apart. She and so many of the people that I grew up want nothing more out of their lives than to turn into their parents. I am not sure why but it made me very sad to realize how little I had in common with most of my childhood friends, like there was something wrong with me.

Amanda and I were the Co Maidens of Honor. My big responsibility was to give the speech because I am good at public speaking. I gave a standard speech about how great Heather is and I told some embarrassing stories about her. I got a lot more laughs than the best man speech but when I was finished I had an overwhelming desire to leave. I was walking out of the wedding fighting back tears while people were complimenting me on a speech.

I found a quiet spot outside and called Rob. He sound so happy to hear from me. I asked him if Matty missed me and he said he was not sure about Matty but that he sure missed me. Usually we would joke around, but Rob knew just what to say when I needed to hear that I belonged somewhere. I talked to Rob for about five minutes but I felt so much better after getting off the phone with him. That was when I realized how good Rob was for me and that I was falling in love with him.

I like to joke around a lot and sometimes that annoys people. Once I asked Rob to let me know if it bothers him. He actually looked hurt and said he can tell the difference between teasing and being mean. I found that Rob is very good at getting even.

Rob has a tremendous amount of knowledge about the most meaningless things and sometimes he will go on and on and I just laugh at him. One day I could not find my keys and eventually Rob helped to finds them by tracing back my steps from when I came home the previous evening. Afterward he tells me he learned detective skills as a kid from reading Encyclopedia Brown. I smile and made the mistake of telling him that I used to like reading those books when I was little. He then talks about every Encyclopedia Brown mystery. I just remember I used to like to read those books, Rob on the other hand remembers every detail about those books. So I started calling him Encyclopedia Brown. In retaliation, he started calling me Snoop. I had never watched The Wire and asked why Snoop and he just told me that you are both girls from Baltimore. Eventually like a year after he started calling me Snoop, we watched The Wire together and I find out that Snoop is a viscous killer.

Rob is extremely smart but can also be so absent minded. We will park in a shopping center, go into a store for 10 minutes and Rob will not know where he parked. After this happened a couple of times, I refused to help him. I would just walk behind him as he searches for the car. However, eventually he intentionally would not find the car and we would walk around the parking lot for 15 to 20 minutes until I got tired of it and point out where the car was. After that happened a few times, I stopped following him and just led the way to the car.

My sex life had always been conventional but it was something I missed in my year without a boyfriend. The day of the triathlon was great and I was definitely in the mood to fuck but all we did was make out. I was disappointed at the time but after thinking about it I decided that Rob was more of a gentleman than I was used to and he needed a nudge from me. Our second date a week later, we went to dinner and a movie. After the movie started and the theater was dark. I leaned over and gave him a mini hand job through his pants, When we went back to my place I invited him up and we had sex for the first time. Like his body, Rob's penis was long and thin and he was really good. It turned out Rob's sex drive matched my own. Rob was a different type of lover that my previous boyfriends. He was very attentive and seemed to get as much pleasure from eating me out that from getting a blow job.

In previous relationships sex was best at the beginning of the relationship and then the excitement waned. However, with Rob it was the opposite. After a couple of months I lost all inhibitions and the sex went to another level. I would open my legs wider, take his cock deeper and scream louder. I even started squirting sometimes. Our sex was outstanding, like a porno, which at the time I could not decide if it was something I should be embarrassed about or proud. I would think of sex constantly.

Those lazy Sundays are magical. It is like we are the only two people in the world and we have so much fun together.

I knew we were moving way too fast. However, everything felt right from the beginning . It is like we are soul mates. Rob is incredibly smart and funny. We can spend hours just joking around and teasing each other. Rob treats me like I am special and I learned to trust him very early so that I can just being myself without trying to impress him. I know Rob loves me and he makes me incredibly happy. When we discussed getting married, I knew it was crazy since we had not known each other for very long and it was like a game of chicken between us. However I also knew that I wanted to marry Rob eventually so it was not that outrageous to get through with it.

After we got back from the honeymoon, we found that not much changed by being married. Which was good because it was pretty great before we got married. Our family and friends thought we were crazy but we knew we made the right decision.

The bad thing about living at the beach is that many of the houses are rented out on a weekly basis to people for their vacations so there are a lot of strangers in the neighborhood every week. In addition, the houses in the neighborhood are right on top of each other.

One cloudy Saturday we had been doing laundry and had come back from a run when one thing led to another and we were ready to fuck. The sheets from our bedroom were in the washing machine so we ended up in the third bedroom. We had been going at it for about 30 minutes which had included oral sex for each of us and multiple positions. I was on top facing the wall when suddenly Rob stopped and kind of shrieked.

We did not spend much time in this room and Rob had not bothered to put up any drapes or blinds. The house next to us had a large deck on the back facing the ocean and the another deck on the front of the house. There is a thin wrap around walkway that connects the two decks and it is right outside our third bedroom window. There were six people (three men and three woman) that were on the walkway and were watching us. As we rushed out the room, they started cheering loudly.

I was in shock that these perverts did not even seem to hide that they invaded our privacy. One of the things I love about Rob is that he is so laid back. I have never seen him mad. He is always rational but in this case I wanted him to do something and he was saying that he did not think he could do anything .After I calmed down I realized that Rob was right, that it was partially our fault for not having the window covered. We were newlyweds having sex. It was not the end of the world. By the time our bed sheets were back on our bed, I had decided the incident was exciting and we were fucking again, albeit making sure that no one could look in again.

Up until then I felt like I was living in Rob's house which was very much a bachelor pad. After the peeping incident I became more active in decorating the house and treating the house as ours.

When Rob went to his conference it was odd not having him around. It was, just me, Matty and Tejada and I got bored quickly. Around 9 PM the first night I was surfing the web and I went to the cam website. Over the three days that Rob was gone I became obsessed with the website.

The first night I was thinking about how we would be better at this then most of the couples. We were young, reasonably attractive and in good shape. In addition, having a personality and being able to entertain was a plus. One of my favorite things to do with Rob is just lying in bed and being silly together.

The second evening I had decided I wanted to do it. Was it really a big deal to let others watch me having sex with my husband? Maybe men would be masturbating to it but I would not see it. Rob had top of the line computer equipment and I figured we could do some things to ensure that our identity was kept a secret.

The third night was spent learning all I could about the website and getting ideas about what worked and what did not work. I learned that the tokens that were used for tips amounted to a very small amount of money and after the share that the website took, not many people were making much money from this. However, this was for fun not to get rich. I created an account and got the process going. I called our room Happily Ever After and called each other Snoop and Encyclopedia Brown.

When Rob came home and we discussed it, he was surprised but open to it when I had answers for his concerns. The website allowed users to block access to users in certain states so we blocked the states either of us had ever lived in. We established some ground rules. We would only go on together, there would be no interaction with anyone from the website except for on camera, no private shows, no privates messages, if one of us wanted to stop we would and we would not go on cam more than twice a month. We were ready to move forward.

It was decided that the third bedroom would be our studio. We had bought blinds so no one could look in. We set up the cameras and did a trial run just for ourselves to get used to fucking with the cameras. We had never filmed ourselves before and it was actually pretty discouraging because the cameras were more distracting than we thought.

Rob was struggling to stay hard which had never been a problem before. He was focusing too much on the camera angles instead of the sex. We decided we were going to have to take this slowly. Our plan was to only go on the website that first day to make sure that the video and sound were working well.

So we went ahead and signed in to broadcast ourselves. We had a banner that said only a test please ignore. We had not yet been verified so we could not even get tips at this point. I was wearing a red under amour tank top with no bra. The picture and the audio looked very good and we were playing around with the zoom. A guy named Bill156876 started chatting with us asking how we were doing and what our plans were. We started talking to him. He had been on the website for years and gave us advice about his experiences. Really it was not anything I do not know but it was nice to confirm what I had figured out and to talk to a fairly normal and friendly guy from the website. As we were talking we were getting more relaxed and slowly a few more people were joining and we were getting requests to show them my tits.

Every once in awhile we would turn off the mike and discuss whether we wanted to continue. I was doing most of the talking in the chat room and was keeping the conversation going. I was discussing my observations from watching the web cams and it was generating a lot of comments. We made Bill156876 our moderator when the users in the room went over 100. We were also drinking wine as well and were into our second bottle. I starting do a lot of teasing. Every time I moved, I knew I was showing side boob and cleavage. The whole situation was very hot. I felt Rob through his underwear and knew there was not going to be any performance issues now.

There were a lot of comments, requests and questions, but I realized that we were in control. We could discuss what we wanted, ignore what we wanted and have our moderator delete what we did not want and kick out the people who made those comments . Eventually we decided to start picking this up. Everyone was requesting a flash, I did one better and took off my shirt and walked right in front of the camera giving everyone a titty close up. God it was such a rush. We stayed on for another hour or so. I gave a flash of my pussy and ass. Eventually I took out Rob's cock which was quite hard and started playing with it. There was around 1,000 users in our room at this point. After awhile I was giving him a blow job and he was starting to get close to cumming when we decided that it was enough for the first day. We said goodbye, logged off, had a good laugh and had a great fuck.

We got over 600 followers from that night. After the first time on the cam we were both excited to come back but wanted to stick to our rules of of only webcamming twice a month, so we were going to wait two weeks and go back on that Saturday. There was definitely an anticipation as the days got closer. At the dinner on the Friday before, I asked Rob if he wanted to go on tonight rather than wait until Saturday. It sounded good to him and after dinner and a quick shower we were back on the website. There were quite a few of our followers who came back to our room shortly after we got on so it did not take long to have a large group of people in our room. We were now verified so we could get tips. The tricky thing about tips is that it is somewhat out of our control how quickly tips are given and could make things very boring to everyone if we are doing nothing but waiting for tips to reach a goal.

We had updated our biography with a FAQ to hopefully cut down on the same questions. We had a rolling message to review the FAQ and ask questions at your own risk. Our plan was to set reasonable goals to remove our clothes and set higher goals for sex acts. We were unsure if we were going to going to fuck on camera or save that for another time. The goals to remove our clothes were achieved quickly and we were naked. Then the tipping hit a lull and it was challenging to entertain the people in the chat room while not doing much sexual until we meet the next goal. Eventually I came up with naked karaoke. Rob suggested that The Pretenders Brass in Pocket seemed like an appropriate song to do and with some suggestive naked dancing we were able to regain the viewers and the tips started pouring in. I was now completely comfortable being naked on camera. The next goal that was reached was for a close up of my pussy which brought the users in the room over 1500.

After a few more more goals were reached we decided that we would fuck if we got 4,000 tokens in an hour or we would leave. We spent about 45 minutes talking with the people in our chat teasing and saying that it looks like we would not be fucking on cam tonight. We had about 1,500 tokens left when some person sent a 1,000 tip. We were about 500 tokens short with five minutes left when the same person donated the remaining tokens. We then put on show. I was so turned on that I did not worry about the cameras. We fucked like there was no one in the room but there were 3,500 people viewing at the peak. After we finished we hung around for about 15 minutes where we got lots of compliments and were even told we were the hottest couple on the website.

Present Day

We do not cam for the money but we would make about a couple hundred dollars a month and would do something nice every once in a while with the money we made. Webcamming was fun for Rob but for me it was something more. I loved it. The thrill I got from doing something taboo and the praise that we got from the audience when we were on cam was hard to match. Fortunately I am rational enough to know that there are more important things in life that I would never jeopardize.

Right after the Halloween show we found out that I am pregnant. As a result we are going to put webcamming on hold for the time being, but I hope we go back to it eventually. We had agreed from the beginning that we wanted to have children eventually, but had really only just started trying. The decision to try to get pregnant was the most important decision that we have made together. Our life together has been so great it was tempting to wait a few more years to have children. However, we agreed that we did not want to wait until we were old to have kids.

Our marriage is still great. These last two years have been by far the best of my life. My previous relationships were always struggles that involved a lot of work, but with Rob it was so natural it never feels like work.

When I found out I am pregnant I was scared shitless. I have no doubt that Rob will be a great father but I have plenty of doubts of how good a mother I will be. I am also concerned about making such a big change to our life when we are so happy. However, the idea that we are creating a life that will be part of Rob and part of me is awesome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds