Howling Roar: Fated Love Ch. 02

"Milady... He is the one who killed Princess Lumia, I could not stand by while he put his filthy hands upon my princess." Sapphira looked down upon him and she could not fault Leonidas for reacting the way he did, yet such a violent attack upon a surrendered prisoner could not be over looked. Lumia... Sapphira could almost see her sister now, feel what she would do in a situation like this and she nodded her head slightly deciding what to do a moment later.

"You did right by defending your princess, but next time I want you to exercise restraint in the way you do so with prisoners! If you don't I will make an example out of you by having you clean every wing of the dungeon for an entire month!" Leonidas nodded his head slightly as he took every word Sapphira spoke to him seriously then stood up saluting her, eyes avoiding her scolding gaze. "Now before I get any more angry, get back to your command post and ensure those who are injured are being treated properly, both prisoner and our troops alike." "Yes milady! You there get the healers over here quickly and tend to this prisoner..." Sapphira's mind tuned out the rest of the world as she gazed up Lucian with equal seething hatred and admiration, her heart being torn in two by the conflict within it. She lifted her hand to her short muzzle sniffing slightly at the lingering sweet strong scent of Lucian, it was more enticing than cat nip to her and she shook her head amazed at her own actions.

"Who are you really Lucian? I have to know... I want to know the truth about you..." Sapphira stared down at the wolf-kin, her eyes blazing with the fires of emotional war raging in them. She tore herself away from looking at him, taking a deep breath as the healers moved in to tend to Lucian starting to walk away. "I want to know the truth so I know whether or not my claws shall take your life in justice for the loss of my Sister..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds