• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 04

Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 04

CH.4.: HUSBAND,PICK UP THAT WHIP & WHIP MINE ARSE LIKE THE SPOILT OVERFED USELESS SLUTTY PRINCESS-CUM-SLAVEGAL THAT I REALLY AM!!??? THAT'S AN ORDER D'YOU UNDERSTAND: SHOW ME MY REAL PLACE IS AT THY MASTERFUL FEET!!!!

On entering Her Royal Bedroom Queen Julia quickly booted out Her Royal Ladies in waiting" Move it, Ladies, I want to be alone with His Highness Consort Prince Johnny get yer' arses outta' My Most Exclusive Bedroom 'n giv us some Privacy!!! Faster Bitches, d'you want to feel Mine Ridin' crop on yer' plump rumps???!!!"

Frightened of Her caustic tongue as well as Her wristy whip the women fled 'n scurried away as fast as possible ...........

Her Majesty's demeanour changed miraculously as soon as she locked the heavy mahogany doors & turned to Her Husband, Lord et Master: hands held taut behind slim backside on the door handle, lips parted seductively She looked up yearningly at Her Masterful Lord in open admiration & adoring puppy-dog gaze!!!

He stood resolutely, impassive face betrayed no emotions whatsoever until ill-tempered vixen that She was She uttered the following Command" Husband Mine, pick up yonder whip & whip My slutty backside to an inch of mine life: teach me My place at thy feet My Master, My Daddy, My Dominant, My Yogi!!!!! That's a Royal Order Husband Mine!!!

I'm just an overfed, slutty, spoilt princess whose correct place is at Her Dominant Yogic Husband's feet!!! Sob! Sob! Sob! I can't pretend I'm strong, in charge, in control anymore: I'm not powerful, You are, I'm not d-d-dominant Y-you a-are, sob, sob, sob!!!"

SLAP! in two steps the athletic giant reached Her side like a pouncing panther & slapped Her Royal broken, sobbing face hard, totally cutting thu' Her gloom, tears ....heart-broken, piteous feelings

"I told you my pet you'll have to carry on this royal pretense to feed the Masochistic Wet dreams of your Male subjects over whom you exert total psychological suzerainty as the Queen of their Collective Little Boy fantasy & in feeding this we shall together rule albeit myself only secretly, behind your royal skirts, if you please!!!"

She sank to Her knees sat Her beloved's feet sobbing at the psychiatric pretense of being a Domme when secretly, actually She was a submissive, masochistic pain-slut in love with Her chains & adoring Her Yogi worshipfully like a schoolgirl in love with an strong adult Masculine Authority figure!!!

"but now beat the shit outta' my butt, you hateful, unnatural, cruel slave master, I hate you!!! you twist me round those gorgeous enigmatic eyes & smile of yours & you can make me agree to anything: anything d'you understand you great, big beast, I so looooove y-You!!!!!?!?"

In a trice She was put across his muscled thighs, Royal skirts hiked up in a most undignified, unQueenly manner like a common whore being belaboured by her pimp at the low-down whorehouse in the seedier section of Her Queendom's Royal Capital!!!!

Smash! Spank! Slap! Smaak!!!

His hard palm smashed down again & again into Royal Buttocks, Blue-blooded Butt-cheeks, Aristocratic Rump now bared humbly awaiting his will, pleasure & sadism!!!

OWWWW! Mercee Stop!! don't stop!! never mind mee OWWWW! it hurts, you beast!! I'm your naughty bitch!!!owwww please Ouch stop nooooo don't stop owwww merceee sweeet Johnneee owwwww!!! how heavenly OWwwww!!!

She blubbered in sheer terror & wallowed in sexual ecstasy, orgasm, submissiveness, pussy gushing'n overflowing like the river Yangze Kiang in annual spate!!!

"aaaah, Darling Johnnee , how you dom me!!!"

'Squeeze your Svadisthana centre, Breath in deeply & chant" Jai Ma Yoni!", Babydoll!'

As always Julia obeyed Her Dom!

Smaak! S-m-aak!! Spa--ank!!!

She was rewarded with more orgasms-inducing smacks on Her proffered Royal Ass!!!

'aaah Johnneee aaah'

She was overcome with masochistic waves of indefinitely delayed Yogic Orgasmic Trance 870,[ BTW: Jai Ma Yoni is Victory, Mother Vagina

!!!]

Johnnee meantime was channeling his own lust into Yogic Orgasmic Trance as well: he squeezed the base of his penis[ the muscle which controls urine flow in the base of Penis/Lingam or vagina/Yoni is the famed Svadisthana center in Yoga!]

He too sucked in adeep breath, squeezed the base of his monster Lingam[ penis] & chanted" Jai Sri Lingam!!!"

[ which is 'Victory Sir Penis' in English]

Both were in deep indefinitely plateaued Yogically-induced Orgasmic Trance!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds