• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy Ch. 02

Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy Ch. 02

1234

As I ate the food that the room service guy had brought in, I reflected on my actions. My mouth was still coated in his come as I gargled with my cup of tea yet I didn't even know his name.

He was only 22 and I'd met him, dropped to my knees and sucked him off. What must that have done to his world view of business women, that we were all cock-hungry whores!? A wave of hot cheeked embarrassment washed over me as I replayed the last half hour in my mind.

I reflected that there seemed to be two versions of me in my head now. Ever since the text from Paul the 'dirty slut who will do anything to oblige a guy' had been on heat inside me. She has no scruples, she will do anything to any cock she's asked to and she has no common sense.

I thought this as I reflected on the fact I'd just given a picture of me in full cock-sucking action to this young guy I didn't know.

All my common sense was screaming at me -- WHY? Yet the dirty whore just did it because she craved humiliation, she got off on the thought that maybe tonight he'd be in bed playing the video whilst tossing himself off, or showing his friends and bragging that a porno flick type juvenile fantasy had come true for him.

My inner whore found this intoxicating; the business woman was ashamed and couldn't believe it was happening.

The trigger from corporate business woman to dirty whore seemed to be anything that reminded me of my submission. A text from Paul, a demand from Nick the prick and I was easily transformed into a cheap and nasty whore.

There was a trigger just on its way. As I sipped my tea deep in these thoughts, my phone vibrated loudly on the wooden hotel table. It was Paul and the text read;

"Fuckin' hell Nat, I didn't think you'd do it. What a fantastic whore you're turning out to be! A video too, I'll keep that as a souvenir! Now don't forget, you have a long day today. Remember you're a slut, don't leave the room as we may want to use you at any time. No knickers again, you won't need them."

I read the text and felt that intoxicating tingle in my stomach and my pussy. Almost on auto pilot, I stood up and reached beneath my skirt and pulled my knickers off, putting them with the rest of my clothes, many of which were cum-stained. I finished my tea, decided to keep my blouse, skirt and stockings on and lay on the bed watching TV wondering in breathless desire, when the door would go and one of the guys (or both) would come in and use me.

Saturday Afternoon

The setup of the hotel was such that I knew it could be literally any minute that Paul or Nick could enter my room. The main conference hall and smaller rooms were just on the ground floor beneath me and the guys could nip out at any time, take the lift to the first floor and be in my room in a few seconds.

I realised Paul had planned it thus as after an hour or two of absent-mindedly watching TV and sipping tea and I was a souped-up mess of erotic desire. I even got as far as a hand up my skirt and between my legs a few times but didn't go through with a full on masturbation as I knew I should save my strength for whatever today brought.

Just before lunchtime, my wait was rewarded as I heard the 'click' of my room door signalling its activation and I heard the door open. If you remember, the bedroom was around the corner from the door so I couldn't tell who was inside and after a minute or two of nervous breathlessness, no-one had appeared.

I nervously dragged myself off the bed and tentatively walked around the corner. Nick was standing there, looking downwards at his phone, presumably sending a text. I quickly realised he was just beginning to make a call as, at the same time as putting the phone up to his mouth, he caught sight of me, smiled and winked arrogantly at me.

I stood looking at him, really waiting to see what he was up to and I guess; what he wanted of me. My body was trembling in excitement already. This was the first time I had been alone with him and I realised then, I was so horny for him and desperate for him to use me.

The reality of the situation dawned on me again, this guy could click his fingers right now and I'd have his cock in my mouth in seconds. I found myself wondering if I actually wanted him to do this. I did.

Nick paid me no attention though other than glancing at me absent-mindedly while he made a business call;

"Hi Matt, its going OK thanks. Listen, sorry to ring you on a Saturday but have you got access to the Leeds files? Just need to check a few prices. Some dozy sap is interested and I wouldn't mind stitching him up a little and doing a little business if you know what I mean....."

The conversation droned on, I didn't listen really and what bits I did hear made me question why Paul's company was doing business with them but I was more concerned with what he was about to do with me right then;

"OK fella, if you can send them over that would be cushty, cheers.....and I'll see you next week." Nick said as he ended the call. He put the phone back in his suit jacket pocket and looking at me said:

"Hiya slut, I hope your keeping that pussy moist for me, I'll be inside it later!" as he said this, he motioned to leave.

My immediate reaction to this comment betrayed me totally to this arrogant prick, it was a reaction of disappointment! I had felt certain Nick was going to have me bobbing on his prick there and then so discovering he was just there to make a quiet call (and probably to tease me) was disappointing to me!

Nick was an arrogant and obnoxious prick, but he wasn't stupid:

"Holy shit! You're disappointed aren't you? You wanted me to stuff this cock in you didn't you?" he said, grinning from ear to ear.

"No, I mean...I wouldn't have minded but.....well...." I didn't know what to say, my lust for him was obvious and we both knew it.

"Sorry babe, I only came in to make a quick call as I was up here anyway," he said, obviously lying.

I blushed crimson and he enjoyed the sight. The prick smiled and checked his watch. He moved over to me and, looking straight into my eyes, lowered his hand up my skirt and felt for my pussy. I grimaced and blushed still further as he immediately felt my ridiculous wetness against his fingers as I submissively let him probe me.

"Bloody hell! Dirty whore, you're soaking. Pull your skirt up for me, let's get a look at this cunt..." he said, grinning.

I reached down past his hand and lifted my skirt above my waist. Nick knelt on the floor to get at eye level with my pussy. I groaned needingly as he spread my pussy lips with his fingers and wriggled his tongue against my clit. My body convulsed electrically with the contact. I felt so turned on and humiliated at the same time, stood there with both hands holding my skirt up on his command while he tongued my cunt.

I had nothing to hold onto as Nick began to finger fuck me and lash his tongue roughly against my clit. I was already so turned on that I was actually embarrassed in case I came ridiculously quickly but it was out of my control completely.

I had to lean my pussy and legs against Nick to hold myself up and was grateful that he used his left hand to prop me up by pushing the small of my back into him.

My legs buckled and my knees trembled as they were practically on the ground in my excitement. My pussy felt like it was on fire against his fingers. There was no finesse, he finger fucked me sharply, three fingers and his tongue lashed at my pussy lips and clit.

I physically cried out as the narcotic bliss sensation of an orgasm wracked my body. I let go of my skirt in the excitement so Nick was literally eating my cunt inside my skirt.

I almost collapsed to the ground as Nick untangled himself and stood up, his face soaked and coated in my juices. He grinned at me, satisfied that he proved some sort of point to me and he walked around the corner to the bathroom to wash his face.

I hardly had time to think as he returned quickly. I could hardly not notice the tented erection in his pants. He was obviously aware of it too. He pointed to me and shrugged:

"Look what you've done now! I can hardly go back to the conference like this can I!?" he said, "I haven't really got time for this you know, got my next workshop at 2!" he said, looking impatiently at his watch. He teased me by seeming to deliberate about whether or not he could spare the time to fuck me.

"I've not got time for this but I can't go back down like this!" he said again, this time dramatically puling his pants and boxers down so he stood there in front of me, with the raging hard on that was so magnificent.

As happened yesterday, I found the sight totally hypnotic. I was on auto pilot and dropped to my knees almost immediately, wrapping my hand around the throbbing shaft (at least as far around it as it would go) and leant in, my mouth open and already anticipating the delicious feeling of my mouth filling with hard cock.

With my mouth just starting to connect with the round head of his dick though, I was rudely interrupted by him;

"You can suck it tonight, I'm getting inside your cunt. Go in there, get on the bed with your cunt hanging over the edge, pull your legs back and then I'll give you my fat prick."

I breathed deeply before getting up off my knees, walked around the corner to the bed and, unzipping my skirt, sat on the bed. As I motioned to assume the required position, Nick ordered me to 'get those big tits out,' prompting me to quickly unbutton my blouse and bra, tossing them on the floor urgently. I was hurrying as Nick needed to be inside me quickly so he could get back to the conference.

I found a place on the bed, with my bum over the edge of it so he could get at my pussy easily. To make it even easier still, I leaned back, took hold of my stockinged legs in each hand and pulled them back into my chest.

Nick stood right between my legs, taking in the sight of me ready and willing to take his fat prick again. He took hold of his cock and jerked himself slowly once or twice looking directly at my hot slit. He lowered himself the few inches he needed until the fat head of his cock was nudging against my hole.

He moved his hands down to part my pussy lips and as he did, thrust forward sharply. He filled me aggressively and fully all at once, my cunt greedily sucking in his pole like a vacuum.

The only small element of tenderness was from him stroking my stockings up and down my inner thighs and back of my legs but other than that, he pounded his fat cock in and out of me. Whether he really was in a hurry or not, he fucked me like he was.

I closed my eyes and took it all, hearing the frenzied squelches of my pussy being ravaged, feeling my tits jolting back and forward underneath my hands and legs, hearing various smutty remarks to 'take it' from Nick as he made me do just that. I loved the feeling of his balls bouncing against me as he slid his pole in and out of me.

The urgency was continuing, he would come soon I knew, and welcomed it. I wanted to be the obliging whore who milked his cock. To my shock and his though, he stopped rutting me with his cock balls-deep inside me as his phone rang! The bastard actually stopped to answer it! Remaining in his still position with his shaft stretching my pussy and fully inside me, he answered the phone:

"Oh, Sophie...hiya! Yes, that's right the Leeds files. Matt was sending them over.....if you can, thanks babe..."

As he was chatting, he must have had a change of heart. Still holding the conversation with whoever Sophie was, he pulled his cock out of me causing me to cry and groan. He motioned for me to get off the bed. I did, my senses scrambled and foggy. I stood up but was quickly on my knees as Nick wordlessly put his left hand on my shoulder and pressed down.

I knew what this meant. While he talked business with Sophie, I, the business woman had to drop to my knees and take his prick in my mouth until he came inside it. I should have felt appalled all over again but as it happened I just gratefully got on with it, consumed by lust.

On my knees, I gripped his cock around my fingers and took him quickly and fully into his mouth. I wanted revenge for him making me come so quickly so I tossed him almost frantically with my right hand, wanking him into my mouth fiercely, tasting my pussy on him.

With my mouth, I sucked hard on his prick, my tongue working his head and shaft. I pushed him deep into my mouth and down my throat, gagging on it but continuing my work. It was probably just a minute in. Without me realising it, Nick had finished the call. His hands were free to grip my head as I felt his cock jolt and his creamy lava blast inside my mouth.

I let out a guttural moan as his cock jerked its contents into my mouth. I milked him, swallowing everything he gave me. I didn't stop through his orgasm but concentrated on sucking him dry. As soon as he felt he was done he took my hand and took me into the bathroom.

He was still rock hard and he told me to clean his cock and balls. I soaped up my hand and with a sink full of water, I stroked his lovely cock clean before he somehow folded his dick back in his pants that up until then were still around his ankles.

He went back out into the main room, took some glugs from a bottle of water and without even any further words, let himself out. I got yet another bath and changed into a dressing gown and got back onto the bed where I quickly dozed off for a post-fuck sleep, the images of that thick, swollen prick flashing through my mind.

"How is my whore wife then!??" Paul said, rousing me from my slumber. I looked up with a start, I hadn't heard him come in at all.

"I.....err....fine thanks!" I said, a little confused as to what was happening, still half asleep.

Paul moved around the room, making us both a cup of tea. He had brought some sandwiches and snacks in for me which we started to help ourselves to. Paul was obviously curious as to what had been going on:

"So, been busy with the room service guy then!?"

I looked at him confused at first. I'd practically forgotten about him!

"Err, yes, well I sent you the video!" I said, collecting my senses and actually now feeling a little awkward that Paul may not know that Nick had been in previously and had royally fucked his wife. These were his rules and his game though I thought, but it was awkward nevertheless.

"So...any sign of Nick then?" said Paul. I think from his tone he was expecting me to say no. I looked at him in the eyes, wondering whether I should tell him but I quickly realised we'd all be together later anyway and Nick would have no hesitation in bragging at how he had taken me and how he had gotten me off.

"Yes," I said sheepishly, "He was here about an hour ago." Paul's eyes widened as he realised what I was saying;

"And did he....did you...you know....?" There was lust in Paul's eyes but for some reason I got totally annoyed with him;

"Did we fuck? Of course we fucked. Paul, you've given that guy permission to do whatever the hell he wants with me. I'm surprised the prick hasn't been here 24/7!"

Paul shrugged at this as if this was stating the obvious, "Wait don't tell me yet," he said as he darted into the other room to get something. The 'something' was baby oil. He tossed it on the bed, pulling his pants and shoes off and then his boxers. His cock was rock hard already.

He lay on the bed next to me as I sat up and squirted oil into his crotch, rubbing it across the thick veins of his shaft;

"Do it for me baby and tell me what Nick made you do..." he said offering me the bottle of oil.

I looked at him incredulous and my first reaction was discomfort as this was turning into some sort of cuckold experience but I reasoned, were doing all of this to see where it takes us. I mentally shrugged, knelt on the bed next to my prone husband and taking a huge squirt of oil, starting stroking his dick and wanking him.

I told him all about Nick and how he fingered my cunt and tongued me through to an orgasm. Paul's cock twitched in response to every part of the story. At one point, he slid my robe off me and fondled my breasts as they dangled to within an inch or two of the head of his cock.

As I tossed him off, the shaft of his cock glistened with the slick of the oil as it squelched in my fingers. Our conversation became increasingly explicit;

"Tell me how he fucked you?"

"Hard, he fucked me hard Paul."

"What position?"

"He made me lie on my back and hold my legs open and then he knelt between me and gave me a good seeing to."

"Oh fuck...yes...."

"Does that turn you on?" I said, feeling the power in our relationship turn on its head completely just during these moments;

"....Knowing that right in this spot only an hour or two ago, your wife was being roughly shafted by a big fat cock while you were downstairs? Your wife, lying back and being rutted senseless by a guy with a much bigger fucking dick than YOU? What's more I fuckin' loved it. Paul, you and I both know, he has a fucking huge dick and I can't get enough of it!"

I didn't know why I had said all that, or why I practically shouted the last bit, all I knew was that it was more than enough for my husband. I felt his cock throb and pulse thickly in my hand.

I moved my face in quickly and as I did, a whole torrent of come gushed all over me. I fixed my stare at the head of his cock as it spewed like a fountain. Most went in my hair and the first huge dollop of it coated my fringe and had already oozed back onto my face and his stomach. I'd never seen him so totally turned on before, never seen so much cum from his cock.

I left him lying there as I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. We needed a chat Paul and I about what had just happened then but without discussing it, I think we both knew that now was not the time or place.

Saturday Night

I finally left the hotel room in the early evening but only for a short while. Paul took me downstairs to the hotel restaurant for a meal and a lovely bottle of wine. It was a posh restaurant and very romantic. Candle-lit with gentle violin music in the background, we enjoyed a three course meal and a lovely and expensive bottle of wine.

A chance at last for me to wear something nice and I wore a relatively plain but elegant black of the shoulder dress for the occasion. Not my first choice but the only suitable outfit that Paul had packed.

We were just thinking about getting up when Nick loomed into view from nowhere;

"Look at you two!" he beamed, "Anyone would think you were a couple," he said.

I actually thought at that point Paul was going to come clean about the whole thing but no;

"Well, I told you Nick, she's an escort. She good at more than fucking...and saves eating alone..." Paul offered. As he said this I tried to read his body language. We'd had a nice relaxed evening and I think we would have both liked an evening and night together, making love rather than fucking and I did want to chat about events from earlier. Current events however overtook that notion;

"Well finish up as quick as you can mate. I've had a cracking day and I'm keen to get into this slag's knickers again," Nick said, sliding his hand over my bare shoulder. He continued:

"She looks quite the lady in that dress. Quite demure but she won't look like that soon, when I've got my nob up her arse."

I blushed crimson and looked around nervously, Nick was hardly whispering his filth and I suspected the old couple across from us heard. I was aghast with embarrassment but also turned on by this cocky git. My pussy throbbed at his boldness. Paul was smiling in mild amusement as he read most of these conflicting thoughts on my face.

"If you're ready now, we'll go up and enjoy our little slut some more..." Paul said, winking at me but speaking to Nick.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds