• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hubby's Late Again

Hubby's Late Again

This is my first attempt at something like this. Feedback more than welcome!

*****

It happened again. He was working late. Again. He left her to handle all the things at home, alone. She cooked dinner, fed the kids, cleaned them up and put them bed. She came down the stairs with a deep sigh and plopped onto the couch. She thought to herself about how much she missed him even though he'd be home soon. Even when they were just sitting around watching television, they both loved being in each other's company.

While flipping through the channels, she came across a title that caught her eye and it gave her an idea. She turned the television off and quickly made her way to the bedroom. Just as she got there, she got a text message from him. He was almost home. Before she knew it, she had stripped down to nothing and was putting on his favorite underwear. While it wasn't necessarily her favorite, she knew they were his. She stayed in the bedroom thinking of what to do next when she heard his car pull up in the drive. Peeking upstairs through the balcony, she made sure the kids weren't coming down. She made her way to the couch wearing nothing but the underwear she knew he loved and laid in such a way that made sure she was on display. The lock turned on the door and she began to get excited. She felt her perfectly manicured pussy and it was begin to get wetter and wetter causing the panties to start to soak.

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm la..." he sees his wife lying on the couch. "Wow!" he says. His eyes light up like a kid in a candy store. He drops everything where he stood and heads towards his beautiful wife. She doesn't move. He gets to her side and kneels down and buries his face into her throbbing pussy. It had been a while. Even through the panties, he was licking and kissing all the right places and she was letting him know by her low moans. She didn't want to wake the kids but the at the same time, the thought of being caught excited her even more.

These favorite panties she wore tied on both sides and not being able to take it anymore, he ripped one tie off, exposing her soaking wet cunt. Again, he dove in face first causing her to throw her head back. If it was possible, it felt even better with his lips and tongue caressing her clit. Without notice, she came hard and grabbed his head, forcing him deeper into her pussy. As her body slowed from the immense pleasure, she lifted him by his ears and almost tore the button and zipper from his pants trying to get at his rock hard cock. His pants didn't make it to the floor before he entered her mouth. She took every inch from the head down, gagging just a bit. He reached down and gather her hair into a ponytail as she slid back and forth on his shaft. She began to blow him faster and faster and he motioned to her he was about to cum. She grabbed him by the waist and shoved him as far as she could into her mouth, his hot load pouring down her throat. She held him there, swallowing all she could be releasing her grip on him.

He took a step back and something was different this time. Unlike every other time he came, he was still hard. Harder than before. Once he realized it, he bent down and grab her by the leg, spinning her around on the couch. He hit one knee and with one of her legs over his shoulder, inserted his cock into her extremely wet pussy. He pushed deep and she let out a moan, a smile, then bit her bottom lip. Back and forth his cock rubbed every inch of pussy as his hands did the same to her body. Her perfect tits bounced up and down before he reached up and grabbed her nipples. He pulled one, but just a bit and she again let out a deep moan. After a few more strokes and almost without coming out of her, he flips her over. She slides off the couch, her knees hitting the floor. He grabbed her by the waist and almost let violently began to ram her harder and harder.

He reaches around begins to flick over and over on her clit. She pushes her face into a nearby pillow and moans as loud as possible. Using his other hand, he pushes down on the back of her head, shoving her further into the pillow. After a few seconds, he lets go and she comes up gasping for air. She looks over her shoulder at him with a devilish smile before biting her lip again. Using the juices he wiped from her cunt, he slid his finger into her tight asshole. She winces a bit but let's him continue. With a finger in her ass and a throbbing cock in her pussy, she again is reaching orgasm. She tells him to cum in her and like a genie's lamp, he does. His pulsating pushes her over the top and in unison, they both climax.

He backs away to admire his handy work and watches his load drop from her overworked pussy. She remains bent over, eyes closed and breathing heavily, she raises her head and says, "I fucking love you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hubby's Late Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds