Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 09

I removed my shirt, unfastened my pants, and stripped both them and my boxers down my legs to the floor where I stepped out of them and kicked them aside giving Tracy unfettered access to my turgid cock. She squeezed my cock between her feet while I began to slowly pump my rigid pole between the silk encasing them. I was glad I had not emptied my load inside Sandy earlier. I wanted to ejaculate my cum laden balls all over Tracy's magnificent pixie like body painting her with from the top of her head to the tips of her toes before massaging it like ointment into her flawless skin.

In their pecking order, she was my number two wife but right now I wanted her to feel as if she was my only wife. Before this night was over, she would have my sperm all over and inside her body. Suddenly, I was yearning for her first fully fertile ovulation after stopping the birth control pills and I hungered for the taste of fresh mother's milk from her lactating breasts. I would, indeed, suckle her breasts long after she had weened our baby.

She stroked my cock harder and faster as it pulsed between her feet. The sensation of the silk against my skin drawing me ever closer to my impending ejaculation. Finally, I felt my balls clench as the first volley of my sperm erupted like the gushing flow from a newly breached oil well except the emission appeared more like the filling inside a cream filled doughnut than the black gold of an oil well. Rope after rope spewed onto Tracy reaching her hairline and trailing down the full length of her body over her face and neck, her breasts, her stocking clad thighs and legs. It seemed to be everywhere in great volume covering her almost like icing on a cake.

Tracy rubbed it into her face and lick the excess from her hands before massaging it like lotion into her skin. I could never remember having produced such a massive quantity of sperm.

Tracy smiled at me joyously while giggling, "I've heard of getting a cum bath but I never imagined it would be anything like this. Where did all this sperm come from? You must be a human version of a bull elephant."

I laughed and said, "I may never be able to come again, subby slut, You may have finally drained the well."

"Let's take a shower and wash this off before it hardens into a crust that you'll have to have sand blasted off of me," She said with a grin.

After our shower, during which Tracy removed and rinsed her stockings and garter belt, we returned to bed. I told Tracy I was not done for the night but I did need to recuperate for a little while before I could continue. She told me that was OK with her but she was thirsty and asked if I wanted something to drink. I told yes, but I would go with her to the kitchen. Neither of us bothered to dress before we left. We thought the girls may have already gone to bed but they were sitting in the kitchen when we got there.

Sandy said smiled and teased about our nudity by saying, "you could have at least put on robes before you came in here."

Tracy said with a grin, " Robes? We didn't want to bother with having to take them off in case Steven decides to pound my horny little pussy or ass here on the kitchen table."

Karen laughed and said, "I think I'm the only one left he hasn't had on here and I'm all for it any time he wants to do it."

I sat down with the girls while Tracy opened a beer for me and poured a glass of wine for herself. Then she came to the table and sat down on my lap asserting that I was hers for the night and giving the others no opportunity to get to me.

"So how are to feeling, Tracy?" Sandy asked her.

"Like a woman who was almost drowned by a flood of sperm. Totally fucking AWESOME!" she exclaimed with a beaming smile.

"Lucky bitch," giggled Rachel.

"You betcha," was Tracy's reply.

"Are you going to give any of us a chance to be with Steven tonight?" Joked Karen.

"Not only no, but hell no. He's all mine tonight and I'm all his anyway he wants me," Tracy retorted with a smirk.

"I know exactly how you feel, my beautiful sister wife," Sandy chimed in.

"Sister wife? Damn, I like the sound of that I wish I was a sister wife," said Karen.

"Maybe one day you will be. There is room in our Sheikh's harem for more but only he has the right to decide that," Sandy said coyly.

"I'll be his concubine if that is what it takes to be with him once in a while," Rachel said with a sparkle in her lovely brown eyes.

"I may be looking for an emerald eyed redhead or a blue eyed blonde instead of more brown eyed girls," I said teasing them.

"I could see myself with green contact lenses and my hair dyed red," said Karen with a sexy smile.

I just chuckled quietly as I listened to their comedic banter.

Tracy leaned into me and whispered breathily in my ear, "I'll be whatever you tell me to be, darling,"

I squeezed her firm tight ass in reply.

"Alright, girls, I'm taking Tracy back to bed and don't expect us to be up early in the morning since the office will be closed for the next two days," I told them.

"Ooooooo! That's right. I get a really long night with you, Steven, and you get breakfast in bed twice in the morning if you want it. You can have me and whatever or whomever else you want in any order," Tracy cooed.

I glanced at each of the other girls before saying with a grin, "Perhaps, I'll have a four course meal for breakfast. Of course, I'll have to save Rachel, the gusher, and Karen, the squirter, for last so they don't overfill me and spoil the rest of my meal."

"It sounds tome like you may be having ambrosia for breakfast, baby," Sandy said as she winked at me.

"Ambrosia in the morning followed by the delicious and savory nectar of my sexy, enchanting little pixie, Tracy, for the rest of the night," I replied.

"Go on and take her with you before I strangle both of you," she shot back playfully.

Once Tracy and I were back in the bedroom, she wrapped her around me and wriggled closely against me as she whispered softly, "Thank you, Steven, for everything. You have a way of making a girl feel she is special and the most important person in the world even when you are surrounded by a group of other beautiful girls. At least, that's how you make me feel."

"You're so funny, Tracy," I told her.

"I'm not trying to be funny, sweetheart, I'm trying to tell you that for the first time in my life I am truly in love," she replied shyly.

I was sure she loved me but hearing her say it that way somehow had a far greater impact. "Tracy, my love, we have a long night to enjoy being together, let's go very slowly and make it seem to last forever," I said lovingly.

"Forever...I like the way that sounds," Tracy murmured softly as she backed toward the bed gently pulling me with her as she kissed me.

Before we lay down on the bed together, Tracy said, "Steven, I bought a couple of scented candles. They are in my room. Would it be alright if I light them tonight and turn off the lights? I don't want it to feel sappy but could we make love romantically tonight? I don't know why but I want tonight to be much more than just passionate sex."

"Of course, we can have a romantic candle lit night together, my precious little pixie," I replied in a soft and gentle tone.

Tracy left me for a few moments as she hurried to get the candles. When she returned she placed one on each of the bedside tables, lit the candles and flicked off the overhead lights. Soon she was snuggling herself against me as the faint scent of jasmine began to fill the room.

As she lay beside me, she placed her arm across my chest and draped her leg over my thighs. Having her lying with me like that felt very warm and soothing.

"I don't think I have ever felt so safe and secure as I do at this moment, darling. Thank you letting me be with you," she whispered as if she was in a dreamlike state.

I knew it would take extraordinary effort on my part to go as slowly as we both wanted but I had managed to do it earlier in the day with Sandy so I felt sure I could do it again for Tracy. The girls all seemed to be changing. They still wanted raw, powerful, emotional filled passionate sex yet they also wanted softness and tenderness. Well, all except possibly Rachel who was, like me, young and still eager for the savagery of hormonal driven sex like an animal in the jungle.

Tracy toyed gently with my nipples which sent shivering signals straight to my cock which was once again hardening rapidly. I started to roll her onto her back but she stopped me by saying, "Please, darling, let me do this my way this time. If you don't you'll have me moaning like a whore and screeching like a alley cat in heat begging to be fucked. I want this to be all about you. Please, sweetheart, let ME make love TO you in my own way. I've never wanted to do this with any other man but I want to do it FOR you."

How could I refuse such an offer? I couldn't...in fact, I didn't even want to consider it. Here I was with a beautiful and sensuous woman offering to give me ultimate pleasure while asking for nothing more in return than to allow her to do it in her own way.

'My mama didn't raise no fool,' I mused silently to myself.

With that thought, I imagined having both Sandy and Tracy doing this to me at the same time. It always amazed me at how many thoughts and images could flash through my mind in the span of only a few seconds.

My thoughts were interrupted by the tingling sensations caused by Tracy's lightly raking fingernails against my skin as they trailed slowly down my chest and stomach on their journey to my already throbbing cock. I was very glad for the earlier explosive orgasm I had with Tracy. Were it not for that, I was sure I would come almost the instant I entered her.

I drew in a deep gasping breath when I felt the tip of her tongue flick lightly across my hardening nipple. Slowly, I exhaled the breath and emitted a faint moan of pleasure as she sucked my nipple between her soft lips and into warm, moist mouth.

I could not imagine even a very expensive prostitute being able to make me feel half as good as Tracy was doing which made me realize that money, indeed, could not buy love. I loved both Sandy and Tracy and they both loved me. Everything else was merely a bonus. At this moment, Tracy was the single most important woman in the world to me and I wanted her not only to know it but also to feel it.

Tracy slipped her soft gentle, hand around the shaft of my swollen cock and slowly stroked it up and down the entire length. Each time the reached the helmet shaped head, she would cover it with the palm of her hand and give it a gentle loving squeeze before sliding her hand back down to its thickened base.

She shifted her position and began kissing and licking my chest, often nipping my skin gently with her teeth, as she worked her way down my body. I wanted to turn her over and maul her as if I was an animal in a full state of lust but I managed to calm my urges and enjoy her most pleasurable ministrations. Once again, I affirmed my thoughts of what a fool her husband was to have treated her so cruelly, ultimately causing her to leave, never to return to him again, just as my own father had done to my beloved Sandy.

When I felt Tracy stroke the insides of my thighs they parted instinctively making room for her to kneel between my legs. She looked deep into my widening eyes as she sat up straighter while arching her back inward. She took a very deep breath which caused her chest to move forward lifting her firm breasts higher as they jutted proudly toward me. Tracy stretched her arms outward and upward while slowly rolling her head back as if she was in the throes of a very deep yawning stretch. To me, she looked like a Grecian Goddess offering herself to me as if I was her God.

When she returned her gaze to me, she seemed to be ablaze as if the mounting passion of the fire burning inside her was the magma of a volcano glowing brighter and brighter just before the explosion of eruption.

With both hands, she reached forward to grasp my rigid pole as she bowed before me like a loyal subject before a king. Tracy lowered her eyes and moved her head down to engulf the head of my cock inside her eagerly waiting and hungry mouth.

"Oh my God," I moaned as I felt the powerful suction of her mouth on the already swollen head of my cock swelled to an even greater proportion as she both sucked it and tightened her grip on the shaft. I fought desperately to hold back my urgent need to fill her mouth with my boiling seed.

Suddenly, she released one of her hands to fondle and massage my churning balls before probing her finger gently into my tight anus. She found my prostate almost instantly and stroked it firmly coaxing me to release my sperm for her. 'Sandy, told her about this,' flashed through my clouded brain as my balls clenched and spewed my fiery cum into her mouth. I was helpless to control my orgasm but somehow I did manage not to grab her head and force my cock deep into her throat. There was no need for me to do that since my adoring goddess eagerly took my entire length into her throat. I don't know how she did it but she massaged my turgid cock with the muscles of her throat to milk every drop of my emission. I was glad she had chosen to be my wife.

I don't know how many times my balls pumped my liquid fire into her eager mouth but I collapsed and gasped for breath after what had felt like an earthquake.

Tracy climbed up to lay beside me and as I looked at the beaming smile on her beautiful face she said, "That is how a real woman pleases her man."

We both burst into laughter at her use of that statement.

"You can take a little break, my darling, but I'm not finished yet. I'm yours and you're mine all night and all morning so make some fresh baby batter for me. I want to be a cum saturated slut for you and you can shoot it in every opening of my body, including my ears and my nose. I'm just kidding about the last part," she giggled.

"That was utterly amazing, baby, but get your hot slutty little ass up and bring your Sheikh a beer," I quipped.

"Yes, sire," she replied with a smirk before heading off to the kitchen. Again, not caring that she was naked. There was no need for any of us to care about that anymore.

Before Tracy could get back from the kitchen, Sandy surprised me by coming into the bedroom. "If you two are finished, I'm going to sleep in here with you," she said.

"No way, my sexy sister wife, he's all mine until tomorrow. I'm not sharing our husband tonight but I will share my wine," I heard Tracy say as she came through the door. She handed me a beer and offered Sandy her wine glass.

"I'm good, Tracy, but thanks," Sandy replied.

Tracy got back into bed with me and Sandy sat on the edge of the bed beside me.

"Tracy, our husband seems to have been keeping secrets from us," Sandy stated with a sly smile on her face.

I wondered what she meant and Tracy asked, "What deep dark secrets is he keeping?"

"Well, as you know, I met with Zack's wife Savanna this afternoon...," She said and then paused.

I was really curious now but remained silent.

"Please tell me more," replied Tracy excitedly.

"It seems our husband had a little tryst today with Savanna. Well, in all fairness, it wasn't really a tryst but he did meet with her at the university library. Don't worry, Steven, I've known for years about the little affair your father had with her. I forgave her for that long ago. She was young and was trying to help her husband with his career. I don't think she was right in doing what she did but I really can't place a lot of blame on her. I just didn't know you knew about it," Sandy said.

"I didn't know until I found some notes in Zack's personnel folder," I admitted.

"Savanna told me that, too. She also told me you destroyed the notes. That, my darling, was very noble of you. She went on to tell me that you did not follow in your father's footsteps by trying to exploit her. I was already sure I could trust you. Now, I am positive I can. What do you think of our husband now, Tracy?" Sandy finished by asking.

"He is not only fucking amazing but also he is an amazing fucker," she giggled as she leaned over to kiss me.

"Oh, Steven, Savanna also told me to tell you she is available if you need her for some...um...um...'temporary' work. I'm only teasing about that part so don't get any ideas," Sandy said with a very satisfied smile.

"I have no reason to get ideas. I already have the two most incredible women on the planet," I told her.

"That you do and you have two more across the hall who are waiting anxiously for you to finalize your claim on them. I've never seen Karen act about any man the way she does about you and Rachel is even worse. You are going to have to spend some time with them and very soon," Sandy said.

"I have no problem with that just so it doesn't affect what the three of us already have together. There will be times when I want to be alone with each of you but most of the time I want us together as a trio both privately and publicly. People can think and say whatever they want. Once Tracy's divorce is final we can make it appear that she is with me and we can all live here together or we can make it appear that she is just living here as a matter of convenience," I told them.

"Everything will be fine, Steven. In a few more months we should be far away from here and it will not matter anymore but I do agree we should maintain some sense of propriety while we are here," Tracy, interjected.

"Now, Sandy, will you please go back to our guests. My other wife needs some more of my attention," I said with a grin.

"Alright," she said with a little pout, "but I am going under extreme protest."

"Well, Sandy, just to give you something to think about, so far he has only had the use of my skin and mouth. Both my ass and my pussy are itching and eager to be filled," Tracy said teasingly.

"You're cruel, subby slut," Sandy giggled as she left.

"I don't even know Savanna but I'll bet she's hot so you'd better not even think about fucking her," Tracy said with a laugh.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm not partial to blue eyed blondes but I may have Karen get the green contact lenses and dye her hair red," I teased.

"Speaking of Karen, sweetheart, I want you to take my horny little ass the way you did hers the other night. That was so erotic and hot. I'm considerably smaller and lighter than her so I'm sure you could pound me into oblivion," Tracy told me.

"Ummm, I have already imagined doing that to you but not tonight. I want you to finish what you started earlier," I replied.

"Go ahead and finish your beer then I'm going to fuck you with my hot, wet pussy. After that, I'm going skewer my tight little ass on your thick throbbing cock. I'm your bitch and I want it to hurt," Tracy said seductively.

"Steven, I hope you do bring Karen and Rachel in with us. I'd really like to for us to have them in a foursome with you and me. I know I'm a submissive and a bit of a pain slut. Rachel told how she passes out when you bite her really hard so I think she likes a little pain, too. I may be a little more kinky than I realize but one of these days I want to take me as far as I can stand with the pain. I know you'll never go far enough to really cause me any permanent harm but I want to know how much I can take," Tracy said to me.

"In that case, since you will be controlling how I take your tight ass let's try to do it with no lube at all, not even from your own pussy juice," I replied.

"Damn, just thinking about that makes my sphincter itch and pucker," she giggled.

"I'm ready for the pussy fucking you promised me and after that spectacular blowjob I doubt if this will be a quick release on my part. I know you said this time it was all about me but I want you to come as many times as you can.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds