• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Humpty Dumpty's Fall

Humpty Dumpty's Fall

12

Humpty Dumpty, whom we'll just call 'Humpty' from here on, if you don't mind... Anyway, Humpty wasn't exactly a popular fellow in Nurseryland. He didn't even have a girlfriend and never had! It was probably due to him being a very short, and very round kind of guy. In other words, he was an egg with skinny legs and a face as round as the rest of him. One thing that might have surprised folk, was the size of Humpty's cock... he sported a very LARGE weapon. It was thick and measured a whole 9 1/2 inches in length. Of course that was when it was soft, aroused, it grew another three inches easily. The real problem was his fixation with sitting atop walls and watching those who passed by on the road below. He especially enjoyed it when one of the pretty ladies passed, for he could look straight down their frocks! It was the most beautiful sight that could be seen from atop a brick wall! Humpty would wait each day for a peek at the heavenly mounds of female flesh, better known as 'tits.'

Humpty Dumpty got a dreamy look in his eyes when he envisioned the creamy, white mounds he'd seen. A few times, he was even lucky enough to get a peek at the delicious nipples adorning the tip of the mounds! They came in various shades of pink, red and browns. Wonderful to behold, yet sadly out of reach to him, or so he thought. This always made him sigh loudly to think he'd never, ever touch them.

Humpty could usually be seen, wearing his pants just a little too long, sitting high, up on the brick wall along the main highway. All day long he sat there. Humming to himself and calling out greetings to those that passed.

It was one such afternoon, that Humpty saw the woman of his dreams, wet dreams that is. He sat upon the wall, just as he always did, when the most beautiful female he'd ever seen, appeared in front of him. It was very quiet, no birds sang, no voices calling in the distance, just the quiet as they stared at each other. She looked up at him, while he looked down. He was struggling to keep his eyes off of her huge breasts, barely covered by the thin material of her dress. 'Good day mamam...' he ventured in a nervous voice. His eyes darted from her face to her chest before he could stop them. The girl narrowed her eyes and gave a curt nod of her head, then turned and walked on down the road. His eyes watched her progress, taking in the curve of her hips and the slenderness of her neck, when she tossed another glance back at him. He found his heart was pounding in his chest.

Humpty couldn't get the girl out of his thoughts for the rest of the day. Her thin blouse molded over her big tits, outlining the nipples perfectly, her fine ass, as she walked on...not that he could really see it with her full skirt...but he could imagine. He felt his cock give a healthy twitch between his legs. Getting a boner while on the wall was not a pleasant feeling, since his nuts were resting against brick! It was his challenge to NOT get a stiffy when sitting on the wall, after all, that could prove to be a dangerous thing! It could cause him to fall down onto the hard earth below. He would surely crack if that happened.

It wasn't easy to maintain one's calm while viewing breasts, but Humpty considered himself to be a master of self control. Twice a week, the King's men would ride past, either coming or going, to do or from having done, the King's bidding of some sort. They greeted Humpty in good spirits, joking with him as they rode past. He called to them in return, he knew each by name and liked them all well enough. Humpty watched them ride out of sight and wondered where they were off to...

Startled out of his thoughts by a female voice, Humpty jumped and almost lost his balance. He recovered himself after a moment of panic. "I didn't mean to ...uh... scare you." spoke the girl of his dreams with a mean, little grin curling the corners of her mouth. "Didn't SCARE me, just startled me a bit." he snapped at her, annoyed by her remark. His annoyance quickly evaporated as he gazed down and into the valley of bliss. Today her dress was cut even lower, exposing more of her ample breasts. He could see the edges of nipples, darkly pink and hard as little pebbles. His cock gave a hard twitch. Humpty blinked hard, trying to pull his gaze away, failing in his attempt to not look.

"Hot today, isn't it?" the girl said in a low, almost musical, voice. Humpty watched one of her hands move up her side, coming to a stop at her breast. A finger tip explored the lacy edge of her blouse, then suddenly hooked into the material, yanking it downwards! Humpty gasp in shock, while his cock gave a tremendous jerk and stood at attention. He could see it's outline bulging through his pant leg, still growing.

The sexy lass moaned softly, eyes half closed, she looked up at Humpty through her, long, black eyelashes and said, "Doesn't that breeze feel good?" purring the words.

He looked up into the babe's face, and saw her red lips smiling, the tip of her tongue appeared for a second, to lick along her full, upper lip, making it glisten. Humpty swallowed hard and tried to sit still. The buldge in his crotch was starting to throb hard, he gripped the edge of the wall in mild terror, thinking, "If I go while looking at that beautiful tit, so be it!"

"Now what have we here?" the maiden said in a voice, clear and sweet, eye's big and blue. Humpty swallowed again, then groaned out, "...er... that breeze is certainly something...he finished lamely, blushing now.

"Ah well, must be on my way. Take care." the maiden said cheerfully, then to Humpty's amazement, she turned and walked off down the road, leaving him to deal with his 10' cock himself, which was impossible from where he was sitting. His balance changed with the extra weight suddenly in the front and he swayed for a moment, then caught himself. It took quite some time for his cock to shrink back down, while he worried it would cause him to fall. In the end, he was able to keep his balance once more.

Several days passed, with no sign of the beautiful young woman on the road. Humpty Dumpty couldn't decide if he was glad or not that she hadn't appeared. He tried to keep his thoughts on other things in fear of getting himself too excited again. He was still a little confussed by her and the reaction his cock had to her presense.... and she really wasn't very polite.

Humpty sat on his favorite spot atop the wall, humming a little tune he liked when he spied the girl coming towards him on the road. He stopped humming and straightened himself up as she neared. The girl didn't even look at him as she quickly walked past, her nose in the air! He raised his eyebrows after calling a greeting out to her, to which she didn't even bother with a reply. "Bitch" he muttered under his breath as he watched her move further down road. He shrugged his shoulders (if you want to call them that!)(do eggs have shoulders?) and decided he didn't like the lass much.

Later that afternoon, Humpty was again startled by her voice, close to him, making him jerk his head to the left. There she stood, hands on her hips, frowning at him. "Bitch? You called me a bitch?" she said, her tone demanding an answer from him.

"Well... er... ummmm... you see... I... wasn't speaking ...er to ummm you when I said that..." Humpty said, letting his words trail off to nothing. His face was flushed bright pink as he stumbled over words, trying to answer her question. It wasn't working, he could tell she didn't believe a word he said. "I was the only one around and I heard you quite clearly." she said sharply, still glaring at him. "You want a bitch? I'll give you a bitch!" she said hatefully. Poor Humpty didn't know what to say to the angry female. He decided to ignore her and hoped that maybe she'd just go away and leave him in peace!

'Life had been going along good enough, until this girl had appeared to make me uncomfortable,' Humpty sat thinking... He stole a quick glance in her direction and was surprised to see she had gone. He looked both ways down the road, but didn't see her. This puzzled him, he sat, scratching his head for a moment or two, and wondered where she'd vanished to. After awhile, he began to relax once more... at least for the moment, he was alone.

Several days went by before Humpty Dumpty saw her coming down the road towards him. His heart picked up it's pace as she neared his place on the wall but he kept his gaze in the other direction. "Hello there Mr. Dumpy" he heard her say. He frowned and corrected her, "It's 'Dumpty' if you don't mind." The young woman giggled and said cheerfully, "Oops! Sorry bout that, I'm terrible with names!" Humpty looked down at her and tried not to stare. It was impossible, since she wore a sheer blouse this afternoon, clearly reveling her mounds beneath it. He was shocked to see she wasn't wearing anything else under the blouse, totally exposing her breasts!

She stood looking up at him, then began to absently play with one of her nipples, pinching it between her fingertips and tugging on it.

Humpty didn't hear a word she was saying to him, he was transfixed by her actions and all of his attention was on her breast and hand. His cock began to swell in appreciation of the show being put on by the girl.

He did hear her say that her name was Mary, Mary Q. Contrary. He blinked his eyes rapidly as the name sank in... he'd heard of her!

She was bad news according to local gossip. A known 'Cock Teaser!' Humpty tried to pull his eyes away from her for a moment, but they were drawn back quckly. He watched her stroke herself right there in the middle of the road! And in broad daylight! Mary looked up at Humpty, smiled wickedly then started back down the road , leaving poor Humpty unbalanced on the wall again.

Humpty squirmed around, trying to ease the pressure building in his balls. He was also wondering just what the girl was REALLY up to, bothering him like she was. Maybe she was just a tease and got her thrills in getting him excited, then leaving him to deal with it. Humpty frowned deeply as he considered her motives and didn't like any of the reasons he could think of. It took awhile, but his swollen member finally shrunk down to a comfortable size so he could climb off the wall and go home, weary, yet restless.

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty tried hard not to fall. And, so far, he'd managed not to do that, thank goodness. This day was warm, but not too. A slight, cool breeze brushed against his cheeks and lifted his hair a little, as he sat, swinging his feet from side to side. He was expecting to see the Kings men sometime before the day was done, they were due back this way.

He had a joke to tell them and chuckled to himself as he thought of it. "What's so damn funny egg-ass?" the now familiar female voice cut into his thoughts, sounding like a nag. He managed not to jump at the sound of her voice.

'I will not let her get to me this time!' he told himself as he turned to look at the girl. His eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat.

All was lost the moment he looked, Humpty knew this to be so and accepted his fate.

The young woman stood on the ground below Humpty Dumpty, looking up towards his perch on the wall.

Her beautiful skin glowed in the sunlight, pink in her cheeks, while her lips glistened a dark rose colour. She wore a white, pheasant blouse that had big, puffy sleeves and a long white skirt with flowers and leaves sprinkled across it.

The blouse was open all the way to her waistband, exposing her full, round breasts, the nipples peeked around the edge of material. He watched her breasts rise and fall with each breath she took. Her skirt was of a thin material, through which he could see the outline of her body, actually he could almost see completly through it, for a dark patch could be seen in the lap area. On the ground next to her was a covered basket, that, he barely noticed.

"I said, 'Whats so funny?'" she repeated with a little smirk. She knew the effect she was having on him but acted as if she knew nothing at all.

"Uh...it's just a... er... uh... (swallow) hummm...I was thinking tits...I mean that's...er... thinking is what it was... and it was funny ...er. you know...funny..." he answered lamely. Now he felt the usual confusion when trying to speak to this person, overcome him.

"Whatever..." the girl said in a bored tone. She turned and walked across the road to the other side. Once there, she took a blanket from the basket and lay it on the ground. Humpty watched as she sat down and took several items out of the basket, laying them beside her. She also brought out some grapes. She folded a second, smaller blanket into a pillow and got comfortable, munching on a few of the grapes. Humpty was puzzled by her actions and curious as to what she might be up to.

The girl looked comfortable on her blanket, she lay back and looked at the sky above her, a small smile played at the corners of her mouth. She was well aware of Humpty watching her and planned to give him plenty to watch. One of her hands moved down to the hem of her skirt and quickly darted up under it. Feeling it's way, the hand found the material of her panties and started it's journey back towards sunlight with it's prize in tow. The girl's eyes were half closed and her lips parted, allowing her tongue to slide across them wetly for a minute. She lifted her hips enough to pull her panties downwards and off.

Her skirt shifted, showing her bare thighs now, and a peek of what hid between them. Then, reaching to grasp the bottom of her blouse, she pulled it up and over her head, dropping it next to the abandoned panties. Her beautiful, full breasts rested upon her chest, rising and falling with each breath she took, flattening very little as she lay back again.

Humpty was staring in disbelief, as he watched her undress before him. He didn't care if she ignored him now, just as long as he could look at her, he was more then happy. His cock was a raging hardon now, pulsing and throbbing between his skinny legs. It threatened to burst from his trousers any second. Humpty wiggled around until he was able to release it from his pants. Now he sat, stroking his monster cock and watching the young woman.

The girl stole a glance towards Mr. Egghead on the wall and was shocked by the size of his cock! She hadn't expected to see one so huge on him! Her pussy reacted to the sight, it's juices running out and down the crack of her ass. The girl frowned and went back to concentrating on the show she'd was giving, and trying not to think of Humpty's massive manhood so close by.

She stroked her breasts, slowly rubbing across each bare nipple with her thumbs. The girl, Mary, was well aware of the effect she was having on poor Humpty and continued carassing her breasts for several more minutes, pulling and pinching her nipples, lifting one to her mouth to flick with her tongue, before sitting up and pulling the wicker basket closer. She peered into the basket, then removed several items.

Humpty sat, rather uncomfortable, watching with interest, as Mary pulled out, first, a fat carrot, freshly washed, by the look of it. It appeared to be rather long and certainly of a good thickness. Next, out came another bunch of purple grapes, followed by several plums.

Mary reached into the basket and brought out a cucumber. A nice size, fairly large from what Humpty could tell from where he sat. It was about ten inches in length, the girl's fingers didn't quite go around it. "What an odd assortment of things to make a salad with," Humpty thought.

Mary smiled as she reached into the basket once more and took out another cucumber, smaller then the first one, and a jar of something that looked like honey in color. She brought out another tablecloth and added it to her makeshift pillow.

Humpty tried to shift his eyes elsewhere as the girl lay back and spread her lovely legs, bent at the knees and offering a wonderful view of her pussy. His mouth dropped open when she took the carrot and slid it into her pussy! It slowly vanished, then reappeared a few seconds later. Humpty's cock gave a hugh throb, rocking him on the wall.

Mary soon had a steady motion going between the carrot and her dripping cunt. It slid in and out of her smoothly, while her other hand pinched and pulled on her extended nipples. Humpty heard her moans, carried to him on the breeze that touched his flushed face, her noises a caress.

Soon, she traded the carrot for the big cucumber. He watched her lift her hips up to meet the tip of the vegetable, her pussy lips sucked on it for a minute, then opened as it pushed past them. He heard her sigh when it was all the way inside of her. Humpty was breathing hard, one hand stroking his stiff member as he watched. He spoke in a low voice, "Oh yeah... put it inside you baby, shove it home! Fuck that pussy good!"

Mary lay still for another minute or two, then began to fuck herself soundly. After a good five minutes, she moved her pillow under her ass, lifting it even higher. Removing the cucumber, she licked her juices from it, then lay back with the grapes in her hand this time. She plucked one from the bunch and pushed it onto a needle, then further down on an attached string. She did this until there were eight fat, purple grapes strung. She tied a knot in the string and put the needle away, then began to slowly push each grape inside of her pussy, leaving a few inches of string hanging down the crack of her beautiful ass.

Humpty could imagine the wonderful taste of the grapes, as he nibbled, one at a time, drawing them out of the girl's pussy. His breath quickened and he got dizzy thinking about it and had to clutch at the edge of the wall for a moment. Gaining control of himself again, he looked across the road to see what she was doing now.

While Humpty stared intently, the girl began to pull the string, popping the grapes out of her very wet, pussy. She was moaning just loud enough for him to hear, adding to his excitement. Her hips were raised up in the air by the pillow, giving him a clear view of the action as she continued to pleasure herself. Humpty Dumpty could see the rise and fall of her tit's as she pulled the last grape out, her body gave a visible spasm of pleasure. Her small hand reached over and grabbed the cucumber , positioning it at the dripping lips of her pussy.

Humpty was almost ready to blow his load now. His hand moved up and down his shaft swiftly, he felt his balls tighten. He couldn't stop a groan as he watched the cucumber push it's way into the girl's dripping hole. He could see the lip's of her pussy open to allow entrance, soon the cucumber was burried deep inside. Eyes full of lust, Humpty stared at the wild scene...the girl fucking herself with the huge vegetable filled his vision. He had never seen anything as exciting or wonderful in his entire life!

Mary fucked herself into a frenzy, she loved putting on a show, it gave her so much pleasure, and a kind of power! Even if it was for an egg fellow... She raised her ass off of the blanket pillow and inserted the carrot into her asshole, keeping the cucumber deep in her twat. Now she fucked both holes with gusto, her feet planted on the ground. She started to orgasm as Humpty reached his summit, he could hold back no more...

Humpty's cum erupted from his cock in a tremendous burst of white cream. It shot skyward in great abundance as his legs stiffened against the bricks of the wall. It seemed to go on for a long, long time. He was dizzy from the excitment, the powerful cumshot added to what happened next... he suddenly his balance! Humpty Dumpty tumbled backwards off his high perch on the wall. CRACK!!

It was so loud, Mary stopped what she was doing to look around. She wondered what the awful sound had been, then noticed Humpty was no longer sitting on the wall. She frowned, wondering where he'd gone. Then she heard his voice, "Help! Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Humpty Dumpty's Fall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds