• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hunted
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Hunted

Sasha didn't care. He took advantage of Suzanne's stillness and settled his body over hers, pushed inside her slowly. Suzanne arched against him, hissing in response but not knowing if it was pleasure or pain. He let go of her arms, and she slid them around his back, scratching with enough pressure to draw blood even through his clothes. Her treacherous body reacted instantly to the familiar feeling of him being inside her, and her legs locked around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her. Sasha moaned in response, gentled his movements inside her until Suzanne whined in pleasure.

Sasha slid onto his back beside Suzanne after they had finished, and she didn't miss the careful way in which he moved, settling himself with a wince. Dried blood was caked onto his lip and his nose from where she'd hit and bitten him. She felt similarly battered.

"This is ridiculous," Suzanne said softly, looking over at Sasha.

"Mmm," he agreed, wincing again as he looked towards her. Her face had fared little better than his own; he leaned over and stroked some hair out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry Sasha," Suzanne whispered. "For leaving. I really am."

He sighed. Closed his eyes and leaned back again. "I'm sorry I was going to kill you."

"You weren't going to though," she replied. "Were you?"

Sasha looked back towards Suzanne, a look of seriousness on his face that told her that yes, he had intended to kill her. She bit her lip and looked away.

"So what do we do now?" she asked.

"Stay with me," he said quietly, and Suzanne's heart leapt into her throat.

"Where?" she asked, her mind suddenly racing with the thought that Sasha wanted her with him again.

"I don't care," he replied, sliding his palm over her breasts. Suzanne moaned in response, her back arching automatically until she noticed the pain that the move caused. He groaned in pain as he dragged himself upwards so that he could slide a nipple into his mouth and suck gently. Suzanne slid her hands to his shoulders and proceeded to remove Sasha's clothes as quickly as their aching muscles would allow. He turned around and parted Suzanne's thighs gently, slid his tongue down onto her clitoris and started to suck.

Suzanne nudged Sasha until he straddled her head and she could return the favour. He moaned softly as he felt her mouth envelope him, warm and wet and incredible. He slid two fingers inside her as he sucked, stroked them in circles inside her until she whined in pleasure, the vibrations in her mouth causing him to shudder in response. Shaking, he turned around again, slid her legs against her chest and pushed against her opening gently.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered, his voice hoarse from arousal, the way that made her shudder in pleasure.

Suzanne wanted answers for herself first. "Do you love me, Sasha?" she asked, her hands stroking his hair gently. He frowned, and Suzanne didn't think he would answer.

"You wouldn't still be alive if I didn't," he replied. Suzanne sighed in relief, but she wanted to hear him say it for himself.

"Then tell me," she whispered, holding his eyes level with hers.

An eternity passed by. They stared at each other for several moments, then Sasha nodded slowly. "I love you," he murmured, and Suzanne smiled in relief. "Now tell me to fuck you!" he growled, and she did, with pleasure. Sasha slid inside her, hard, causing her to gasp in pain-laced satisfaction.

"Don't stop," Suzanne whispered softly against Sasha's ear. "Don't ever stop." Sasha moaned softly, slid his mouth down to cover one of her breasts again and sucked hungrily until Suzanne came, her body jerking against him erratically. He followed shortly afterwards, collapsing on top of her as his worn out body refused to hold itself up any longer. They slept, Sasha still inside Suzanne and his weight half crushing her, but she didn't care. They could decide what the hell they were going to do later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hunted
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds