• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Hunter Hunted Ch. 02

Hunter Hunted Ch. 02

12345

Note from the Author: this story is much longer than the last Hunter Hunted, which was a one shot, because I have decided to make it an extended short series. I hope you enjoy!

*****

"Three days."

Private Parker looked up from his desk at Commander Grant, standing at the window of the temporary office building. His arms were folded across his chest and his usual cigarette was no where to be seen. The man who led an army of hardened mercenaries was worried, and with good reason. His best team of scouts hadn't been heard from in 74 hours.

"I'm sure they will show up, sir," said Parker, trying to ease the Commander's worry. Grant nodded absently, turning to walk into his quarters and closing the door.

-

The water's surface rippled as Thomas Murdoch plunged on hands and knees into the riverbed, splashing his tired face. His arms and chest stung as the cold water washed over his numerous cuts and gashes while the temperature gave him goosebumps. His ragged body armour had been no comfort against the weather as he hiked through dangerous territory for 2 days, scavenging food and making rough shelter each night.

Ignoring the pain wracking his body, Tom drank slowly from the freshwater river, making sure not to take on too much in one go and make himself sick. When he had recovered some of his strength he would move on, but it had been a long day and until now he hadn't found anything to drink.

A splash nearby alerted him and he looked up as a slender orange figure bent down to lap at the edge of the bank, apparently unfazed by their hard travel. The girl - if you could call her that - was orange because of the fine, light and dark striped fur that covered most of her body. Her girlish face, neck & hands were clear, as were her breasts and belly, making a pink-white trail of skin leading down to her crotch. Her head however had blonde hair, with two pointy orange cat ears sticking through her waves. Her hands and feet were clawed, and she had an amazing furry orange tail sprouting from above her bottom, flicking around. As he watched, the girl lapped up a mouthful of water and looked up at him, purring happily. The young soldier couldn't help but smile back at his companion.

"Careful you don't fall in now," he warned, as the girl leaned over more to examine a lily pad. With one unfortunate slip her front paw - or was it a hand? - slid off of the rock she was balanced on, making her cry out with shock as she landed face first in the water. Tom laughed as the tigress climbed out quickly, the lily pad draped over her shoulder.

"I did warn you!" he laughed, as the tigress shook herself off. He beckoned and the girl came over to him, letting him lift the lily pad off of her and brush droplets of water from her soaked blonde hair. He didn't even have a name for her, this girl who had kept him warm at night and looked after him by day. She had followed him from the clearing in which they first met without hesitation, and nothing he could do would shoo her away, so he had let her come along. He hadn't anticipated getting attached to her so strongly, thinking at the time that at the very least it would be interesting when they got back to his base camp, trying to explain how a half-girl half-tiger had just appeared out of the jungle to attack him and his squadmates.

Oxley. Hinds. Hope you guys are alright, wherever you are.

Tom feared not only for the safety of his own squad, but the others who had been in the scouting party too. Word of the ambush might not have made it back to base, and more men could have been fighting and dying for a lost cause because he had screwed up: the scouting teams were his responsibility, his to train, his to command. The sooner he got back to base the better, but unfortunately the battle and being lost in the jungle had both taken their toll on the weary soldier, so he leaned against a nearby tree and closed his eyes for a minute, hoping to gather some energy for the last push home.

Tom was interrupted by a quiet purr and a soft nuzzling of his hand. He opened his eyes to gaze upon the tigress, who started licking the wounds on his chest again. She had done this each time they had stopped, and to his amazement Tom had felt his wounds healing much faster than normal, and the pain was certainly duller than what a deep gash would normally feel like. With no real explanation for what she even was or why she was so sexually driven, he assumed her regenerative powers had something to do with the rough, vicious treatment he had received when she first claimed him as her own. Nothing she had done since then had been even close to the same level of violent or dangerous, although she was still very much an animal.

Tom continued watching as the girl licked each of his wounds, before coming face to face with him and staring into his eyes. He stared back, marvelling at this human girl with a gorgeous face, soft pink lips and orange cat ears poking through her blonde hair. Apart from the orange that started up on the back of her neck she was perfectly human from this view, and Tom was struck with an overwhelming urge to kiss her. Not knowing how a girl with razor sharp teeth might react to such an action he elected to very slowly lean in and plant a small kiss on her cheek, feeling her smooth warm skin on his lips. The girl didn't react at first, tilting her head to one side and giving him that same strange stare, but eventually she gave the three deep gashes on his cheek a lick and smiled at him happily.

Tom smiled back and something in the girl's eyes changed. She moved down his body again and gently nuzzled his crotch with her nose, looking back up at him hungrily. With a delicate nibble she took the front of his pants in her teeth and pulled, sliding them down to reveal his cock. Tom watched as the girl placed one arm on either side of his hips and leant down, giving him soft, gentle licks. It didn't take much before his shaft began to lengthen, making the girl lick him faster and more insistently.

Over the last few days they had continued to have sex in a manner that was still quite animal-like, and she had displayed few regular tendencies of female humans apart from getting wet when he fucked her. The licking was about as close as she got, and he actually had found himself liking it more and more, and it seemed now that she had picked up on it, because she tried to lick him for longer each time until she couldn't resist fucking him.

Tom could see a glint in her eye today, as she ran her tongue up and down his hard cock. Then, very slowly - and with the kind of grace that wasn't to be expected from such a strange animal - the tigress lowered her girlish lips down over the end of Tom's cock, taking it into her warm, wet mouth and giving it a long suck. She lifted her lips and swirled her soft, human tongue around the head of his cock, making him shiver before she swallowed his length again, trying to go a little deeper. She had go slowly so as not to injure him with her teeth, but her need to please him made her work his shaft lovingly, bobbing her head up and down with his cock in the back of her throat.

The tigress started to choke so she quickly pulled back and sucked on the head of his cock, moving her lips rapidly up and down his length and purring lightly around him. His hand reached out and rested on top of her head of blonde hair, gently pushing her mouth further down his cock as she looked up at him, his eyes closed in pleasure. She was getting wet just from hearing him moan, from the feeling of his fingers in her hair, gripping tighter as he forced her lips up and down his cock. This was a whole new way of pleasing, and inside she hoped she could keep finding new ways to be with him.

The girl could sense her Master was getting close, so she gently slipped his cock out of her mouth and gave it a few long licks, purring happily. As Tom opened his eyes, the tigress wandered over to a nearby tree, leaning up and gripping the bark with her hands and digging in her claws, flicking her tail from side to side as she stuck her bum out towards him. The light pink flesh of her belly curved along her belly and between her thighs, ending with the bare flesh of her tight, round bottom.

Tom could see that her hairless folds were almost dripping wet with anticipation, so he moved forward and wrapped his hands around her waist, resting them on her smooth belly as he positioned himself behind her. The tigress looked over her shoulder to gaze into his eyes, watching him almost desperately as he pushed his hips forward, the head of his cock brushing the small hole of her ass before sliding further down, his shaft rubbing along her folds as his head nudged her clit.

The girl moaned, her claws digging into the bark of the tree as she pressed backwards into his arms, rubbing her juices along his 7 inch length. Tom could feel her body vibrating as she purred and shook with need, so he slid one hand down from her belly, following the patch of smooth skin to her clit, touching it lightly and making her jump. As his fingers very gently brushed against her clit, Tom's cock pressed on her folds and suddenly slipped in, instantly causing the girl's breath to catch in her throat.

Tom marvelled at her tightness, pulling her belly back into him as he pushed his cock further into her opening, stretching her until her asscheeks were pressed against his hips. He stayed still for a moment, letting her adjust to the intrusion, then began to ease out and back in again, making the girl purr with pleasure. Her pussy clenched on his shaft with every thrust, trying to hold him inside her as he moved back and forth. His hands roamed her body, every now and then moving down to touch her clit again as the other caressed her soft, pink belly, moving up to cup one of her small breasts neatly in his hand. The girl growled, both a warning of the contact she wasn't yet fully used to and a sign of pleasure that said he had better not stop, her claws leaving deep marks in the tree as she dragged her hands down one after the other, loving the feeling of her Master's cock inside her once more.

Tom had fucked the girl on both days since their first eventful encounter, but even this could not slow his lust for her. In very little time he knew he was going to cum, her cheekiness and hunger for sex making him feel hornier than anything had before. He continued to pound the tight animal girl, his hips slapping lightly against her perfectly round bottom as he held her belly, his other hand playing with her breast, touching her in just the right way to get her off. The tigress hung her head, pressing back against him with each thrust of his shaft into her wet pussy, one hand dropping to touch her other breast, gently rubbing the nipple between her fingers.

Slowing down, Tom paused for a moment, the head of his cock almost slipping out of the girl and making her growl angrily, desperate to feel him fully inside her, and that was when he forced his cock straight back into her, pushing deeper than before. The girl cried out with shock and lust, her tail waving wildly against his chest as she bucked with animal need. Tom threw his hands around her waist and held her body close to his as he pumped his cock in and out of her rapidly, getting faster as the tigress moaned and threw herself around, her blonde hair in his face as she started to shake madly. He kept going and felt the girl reach down with one hand, resting her fingers on her folds to feel his hard shaft sliding in and out of her wetness and as she rubbed herself she screamed with wild abandon, cumming hard on his cock and wetting her thighs with absolute pleasure.

As Tom groaned with need, the feeling of his lover's release making him even more desperate to empty himself into her. The tigress squeezed her trembling thighs together, her hands taking his and placing them on her naked breasts, his fingers brushing over her rigid nipples. She dug her claws into the tree and pressed her ass back against him, begging him for his load, and with one great push he thrust into her and came, shooting deep inside her pussy. The girl cried out, feeling his throbbing cock pump her full of cum, her legs barely able to hold herself up. She roared and gripped the tree tightly, another wave of lust striking her and making her shake with pleasure again as she felt her Master filling her. Tom pushed forward until her body was flat against the tree, burying himself inside her as deep as he could as they came together.

Tom hugged the girl's body to his chest and held her tight as she rode out her second orgasm, his shaft pulsing deep in between her folds. The girl was panting and gasping, her claws having left deep scars across the bark of the tree, her shoulders heaving and her legs weak. Tom very gently lowered her to her hands and knees, then to her belly, rolling over so they were on their sides spooning together, his cock still buried in her pussy. The young tigress clenched reflexively, not wanting his beautiful big cock to leave, his cum now deposited inside her. Tom's hand stroked the bare flesh of her belly where his seed was, feeling her relax in his arms.

"I love you," Tom murmured to her. Lying there like that, with his hands wrapped around her waist and resting on her girlish belly and breasts, and her hands on top of his, they slowly began drifting off in the dense jungle heat.

As Tom felt himself succumbing to sleep, he thought about the girl in his arms. He was definitely attached, no matter what it meant for his future. Wondering if she had a name of her own, he looked around and spotted the lily pad that he had picked off of her earlier.

"Lilly, wait, no...Tigerlilly," he said out loud, feeling the little tigress shift slightly in his arms. He smiled at her. "Yes...Tigerlilly."

-

A day later Tom paused at the entrance to the temporary compound his mercenary army had set up, surveying the situation. As far as he could tell everything looked normal, no signs of enemy attack or intrusion. It was entirely possible that the bandits who had ambush him and his scouting team did not intend to engage the mercenaries at all, but rather stay on the defensive. Tom didn't fully understand the reason they were called in to deal with these 'rebels', only that it had to do with the theft of a great deal of money and equipment, but either way it wasn't up to him. Commander Grant didn't endanger his men without a good reason and a very generous reward.

Still, even if things were normal, Tom felt nervous about entering the compound. He hadn't figured out how to explain the tiger-girl who was undeniably attached to him, nor did he know how anyone would react to such a complex species. He reached out and gently felt for Tigerlilly, rubbing between her pointy cat ears that poked up out of her hair on the top of her head. He would protect her existence if he had to. She mattered too much to him now.

-

"Commander Grant, you need to come outside sir, it's urgent! They found Murdoch, and...something else."

Grant looked up from his desk at his aide, Private Parker, and gave him a sharp look. "Murdoch's alive? And what do you mean, 'something else'?"

"I...well, I don't know sir, it's...some sort of creature, she looks human but...isn't."

Grant was already out the door by the time Parker finished his lame description. He entered the courtyard of the compound to find Lieutenant Thomas Murdoch, his lead scout and one of his best soldiers, surrounded by armed guards, his hands held high in surrender. His armour was effectively destroyed, his chest plate barely holding to his uniform. Behind his legs, hissing and growling defensively, was what looked like a human girl, with pale pink skin and long blonde hair, but she was covered in orange fur with darker orange stripes, had long wicked claws on her hands and a pair of pointy orange cat ears parting her hair on the top of her head. A long orange tail sprouted above her bottom, and her fur gave way to smooth, pink human skin from her face and neck down her chest, around her breasts, over her belly and her private region, as well as on her hands and fingers.

Private Parker stepped forward, gesturing angrily at the armed men surrounding the Lieutenant.

"What is this?" he exclaimed. "Stand down! That is one of your senior officers!" The guards didn't move, keeping their rifles pointed at the missing soldier and his tiger companion. Murdoch looked directly at his commander, who noticeably hadn't backed up the private in ordering the guards to stand down.

"Sir, I know this is a little odd, but you must understand, she is just protective! She isn't going to attack." Before Grant could reply another voice came from behind the guards.

"You're right Lieutenant, it is odd, and we don't understand...we have every right to be protective too." It was Captain Lewis, one of Grant's senior advisers and a brutally violent soldier. Grant glanced at the aggressive man before turning his attention back to Tom.

"Murdoch, what is...this...and where have you been?"

"We were ambushed, sir, separated. I have been out of contact with my squad for 2 days." Tom briefly outlined the details of the ambush, as well as the other animal girls who had attacked Ox and Niner. He left out some of his own experience with Tigerlilly, feeling that being almost torn to ribbons while being fucked was a little too much detail.

Captain Lewis didn't budge and Commander Grant looked dubious, examining the wounds on Tom's chest and the three cuts on his face before glancing at Tigerlilly's claws. Tom noticed the men around him eyeing Tigerlilly as well, with a mix of interest and fear; her brazenly naked human parts were well-endowed in the right places, and contrasted oddly with the light orange colour of her back, arms and legs, not to mention the long tail that sprouted above her smooth, pink human backside.

"Sir," he said loudly. "This...girl, whatever she is, isn't a threat. Believe me; the others, the more wild ones, are much more aggressive. Having said that, I must insist that great care is taken in her handling." Tom glanced over at the guards within earshot. Some of them backed off a little, lowering their weapons and trying to remain calm. Tigerlilly relaxed slightly, staying close to her Master's leg. Grant nodded, gesturing to Lewis and the guards who all lowered their weapons.

"I think we'd better get you medicated, your wounds look infected. You can bring your...tigress...with you. She will have to be kept in a separate room however, with the door locked. We will make sure she has food and water. She won't be harmed Murdoch, it's just a precaution." Tom looked down at the girl, unsure about leaving her alone.

"I can be less accepting of these circumstances, Lieutenant," Grant said quietly. "I want to ensure the protection of my men, and this, this girl," he said, gesturing to Tigerlilly, "she is a threat, no matter how well trained you seem to think she is. She will be safe in her room and you can see her tomorrow, after you've been patched up." Tom wasn't happy, but he knew the Commander was right.

"Come on, we're going this way now, alright?" He guided Tigerlilly to the temporary building that served as the medical facility, letting the medics steer them into a small room with no occupants and a heavy door. Tom was handed a plate of raw meat and a bowl of water from a soldier and placed them on the ground next to the girl, hoping he could keep her calm.

"I know this seems bad but it really isn't, I'll be back soon, alright?" said Tom, gently rubbing behind one of Tigerlilly's feline ears. "You just stay here and rest..." He glanced over his shoulder to check that Grant and the medics were out of earshot. "I need to make sure these men won't hurt you." She licked his cheek, smiling. "I'll come back for you, I promise." Tigerlilly seemed to understand, curling up and yawning loudly, exhausted from the journey. Tom stroked her head gently and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I love you." Tigerlilly looked up into his eyes, considering him, as he backed away and shut the door to her room.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Hunter Hunted Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds