Hunting the Hunter Ch. 01

––-

Trisha slipped on her shorts and the jersey Xander had given her. She was sitting on the bed watching TV when Xander came in. Her eyes go to his and she knows something is wrong.

"What happened?" She asked as she saw him with a cell phone in hand. He held up a finger as he stared down at the number debating on whether or not to call it just yet. He flipped the phone closed and looked to her.

"We're leaving." He said. "Wipe down anything that we might have touched. Take any towels and sheets and put them in this trash can, we can't leave any trace we were here." He said as he started taking the sheets off of the beds. He switched to Sabro and used his claws to shred the sheets and then he put them into a trashcan.

"What happened?" She asked as she began wiping down the remote and other places they had touched. She took the towels they had used and put them in the bag with the sheets. .

"There were hunters in the next room. You didn't hear the fighting?" He asked as he took the bag from her and made sure his clothes were in the duffel as well as his toothbrush.

"I had the TV volume up and I had my head wrapped in a towel." She said gently. She picks up her tank top and slips on her moccasins as he changes clothes. He puts on a pair of black jeans and a black button up shirt. He throws his jacket in the duffel, and goes and gets the key he borrowed and the money. They head out to the car and climb in. He starts the car and heads to the motel office. Xander glances in the rearview mirror a few times as he rolls to the front office and gets out.

"I'll be back. Sit here." He said. As he is walking to the office door, the cell he took from the hunters rings. He pulls it out of his pocket and answers it.

"Daniel. The operation in Salisbury is complete. We are going back to DC. I am leaving the country for a month. I am not telling anyone where I am going so don't try to contact me. Sean will be in charge. You and Adam pack your things and head back to Maryland. I will get a hold of you when we need you." Maxwell said and then hung up.

Xander hung the phone up. So they are based in DC. Well that is as good a place as any to set up our operations Xander thought, he pocketed the phone. He headed to the motel office, paid for the room, and got back in the car. He headed out onto the road and when he got to the highway he headed towards Washington DC.

"So, we are going to Salisbury now?" Trisha asked as she leaned back in the seat. She reached forward and put the radio on a Country station.

"Change of plans. Maxwell called the hunters. He is going out of the country for a month. He didn't give a destination, and from the way it sounds, no one will know where he is. He did say that he would be back in Washington DC when he returns. So we are going to go there and set up. We will be waiting when he gets back." Xander said as he drove along. We'll be waiting for you Maxwell.

"I have never been so far away from the village before. All this different stuff I see confuses me. I'm a tribe's child. I was raised up only knowing about the tribe. This stuff is frightening to me. When this is done can we go back? Back to where I am from? Back to maybe raise a family or something like. Bring little ones up and replenish that tribe?" She asked.

"I don't know." Xander said. Trisha went silent with that answer. Xander could see her sitting there looking out the window at a world she had never known. He felt bad for her, because he knew it was about to get worse for her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds