• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress

Huntress

12345

Diana awoke with a start in the deepest part of the night. She stirred as her eyes focused from their sleepy blur and slowly pulled her naked form out her bed. Kept trim and fit by daily workouts, Diana was a gorgeous young woman. In her early twenties, she had waist length, black hair, hanging from her head in loose curls. Her skin was brown from a Latin heritage, her face baring distinct features of Spanish blood. Her eyes seemed like pools of the night, glittering with their fire. They had a way of sinking deep into a man's soul whenever he dared to challenge her stare. Her breasts were large and firm, heavy and sexual, with large, pert nipples. Her stomach was flat and defined with her workouts, and lead to a slim waist, which flared out into wide, erotic hips. She kept her cunt shaved clean, loving the feel of bare flesh on bare flesh when she shared her bed with others. Her legs were long and shapely, her skin perfect and silky to the touch.

Diana's earliest memories were of this large, Victorian house on the edge of the city. She didn't remember how she came to live there, who her parent's were, or why she had been chosen. She was raised by many different men and women who came and went throughout her early childhood, teaching and tutoring her about the world without and the power of black magic. She was taught to control others, men in particular, through the force of her will. And when she was old enough, she was taught about sex by dozens of men who would appear in her bed at night. She learned all the ways of fucking, how to please and be pleased. And when she was old enough, a few years ago, the men and women stopped coming. All except for the one, who took her to meet her destiny.

She padded through the silent, empty house as she had done so many times before. She knew what had awakened her, the silent force that dragged her from her sleep. Sometimes she wouldn't hear the call for weeks. Other times, it was a nightly occurrence. She slid down the stairs, her naked body shivering at the chill of the night. She stood before the door, and willed it to unlock with her mind. The handle twisted and the door opened silently before her. She looked down the stairs, into the long, dark stairway that led deep under the house.

The first time she had been shown this stairway, she had been lead by a silent man, dressed in strange, black robes, who had wordlessly demanded she follow him. She was very much a child then, perhaps sixteen or seventeen, though she never did know her own true age. He had led her down the stairs she would come to know so well, and to her master. Diana glided down the stairs, lit by smoky, fluttering candles. She had never once seen who was responsible for keeping the candles lit, but they were always dutifully attended.

Diana drifted down to the deep basement, her feet flinching on the cold, stone floor. She looked longingly back up the stairs to her warm, waiting bed and sighed, turning into the dark, empty hallway that led to her destination. When she walked down that hall the very first time, she had no idea what awaited her, the position in life she would feel, or how happy she had become in filling it.

Most of her life was total freedom. There was always money in the house, placed there mysteriously, and she never wanted for anything. She was free to do as she wished, that was the arrangement, except for nights like this when her master called. She had never seen the being that she served, not even that first night when she was brought to the strange, cold room she now entered and was first instructed of her life's work. Her master fed off the energy of others, the life forces of mortal people. It had discovered long ago that the simplest and most satisfying way to prey on mortals was to capture their energy when it was released during sex.

Diana had been brought to the house as an infant and raised to provide that one, specific service for her master. She had brought countless and men and women here, using her talents to draw out the peak of their sexual energy to feed her master. Some died in the process, so entirely drained by the beautiful young woman. Many left so weak they could barely stand, and none left ever feeling quite the same. It never mattered to her if it was a man or a woman, who shared her bed, just how it never mattered to her master. They were both satisfied with either.

Diana stepped into the room and peered around. The black stone floor and walls was a polished marble. Various tables stood about the room, holding flickering candles. She stepped forward into the strange pattern etched into the floor and knelt there, preparing herself for the coming of her master.

She felt his presence flood into the room and braced herself as his ugly power slammed into her, almost knocking her to the ground. She gasped and fell on her hands for support, her chest on fire as his being filled her mind. He never spoke to her, not with words, but somehow she always knew exactly what his wishes were. Within moments it was gone. Diana slumped forward, choking into her arm as she fought for breath. When she had regained control of herself, she slowly found her feet and stared back into the hall with a smile. Tomorrow night would be fun. Her master was very hungry indeed.

Diana smoothed her short dress as she stood in front of the busy nightclub. The rush of music and buzzing voices filtered into the air on the street, filling her with delighted anticipation. Her clothes were simple, to the point. She wore thigh high, black, spiked boots, and a one piece, very short black dress that clung to every form and curve that it covered. She wore no bra, and the excitement of the moment caused her nipples to poke at the thin fabric, clear to the many who looked. Most of the top of her breasts could be seen jiggling above the low neckline as she strutted to the front door.

She slipped past the bouncer without even looking into his face and set to work. Some nights, she came to places like these on her own. She loved the feel of the clubs, the heat and rush of mingling bodies, the desire to let herself be trapped in the music. But tonight, she was on a mission. And tonight her master would need something very special to feed his appetite.

She scanned the club with an expert eye, searching for something that would fulfill her demand. Her eyes locked on two men, both tall and fit, standing alone by the bar. Their eyes were everywhere that a woman could be seen, feasting, seeking. They were alone and looking for action this night. Diana smiled and licked her lips, her pussy on fire, as she slipped through the crowd towards them.

She made her way to the bar and pressed herself in between them both. She looked long and hard into the eyes of one, then another, weaving her magic about them, capturing their minds. Their intentions were already set, and it took no effort at all to conform them to her.

"Which one of you boys wants to buy me a drink?" she purred, batting her eyelids at them. They looked at each for a brief moment before both waved frantically at the bartender. She smiled to herself, feeling the wetness between her legs. One of them managed to order her a rye and coke, grinning triumphantly at his friend.

"Here you go," he said as he handed it to her. She smiled at him, and slowly put the straw to her lips, sucking slowly. "My name's Rob," he said and outstretched his hand to her. Diana raised her own to shake it and suddenly thrust her body forward, his hand missing hers as it mashed into her breast. She blushed slyly and forced her chest into his hand for several moments before backing up.

"I'm Diana," she said over the music as she shook hands with him. She looked over her shoulder at the other man and smiled. His hands were still at his side as she slid back and bumped her ass into one of them. His hand instantly cupped her cheeks. She saw his eyes widen as one of his fingers wiggled under her dress and stroked her wet cunt lips.

"I'm Derek," he said barely loud enough to hear. Most nights, Diana enjoyed the hunt, teasing and toying with her playmates, her victims. But tonight, her master's hunger was great. She could feel in her body, driving her own desires.

"Why don't we go someplace a little quieter where we can talk?" she asked shyly, her hand brushing Rob's arm. Derek's finger, uninhibited by any resistance from Diana, was now plunging into her wet cunt, slipping in past the second knuckle. The two men smiled at each other and led the dark haired beauty out of the club.

Derek led the way a couple of blocks down to his waiting car. He unlocked and opened the door for her popping the auto unlocks button as he did. Rob climbed into the back seat behind her as Derek started up the engine and tore off down the street.

"Did you have any place specific in mind?" Rob asked her from behind.

"My place," she purred. "South of town, right off the highway.

Derek made a few turns and got onto the main road before his hand found its way back between her thighs. She opened her legs and allowed his fingers to wiggle and caress her pussy lips. Rob leaned forward and started to kiss the side of her neck. She leaned her head back against him and moaned as he reached around her and cupped her large breasts in his hands. Rob could feel her hard nipples through her dress and pinched at them, causing her cunt to dribble on Derek's fingers.

The two men smiled widely at one another. They had gone to the club that night expected to pick up. They were good looking men, and they both knew it, having scored numerous times. But this was a first for them, an eager, young slut willing to be taken by both of them.

By the time they turned off onto the long road that lead to the old house, one strap of Diana's dress was down and Rob was working over her bare breast, kneading and stroking the large tit. Derek had three fingers inside of her soaking, gasping cunt hole, and was having a difficult time trying to stay on the road. Diana's hand was down the front of his pants, playing with his hard cock, tickling and teasing it with her fingers.

They pulled into the driver and Diana wasted no time in hoping out. The two men followed close behind, exchanging lewd glances as she unlocked the front door. The house was dark with the curtains closed, and Diana grabbed them both by the hands to lead them to the large living room. She wandered around the room, lighting candles as she went, until it was basked in a soft, flickering hue. The room vas decorated in an old Victorian style, with extravagant couches and chairs, and plush rug on top of the hard wood floor. It had both a friendly appeal and a cold, uninviting presence. The two men stood awkwardly in the archway.

"Make yourselves a drink," she whispered and pointed to the liquor cabinet. "I won't be long. I'm going to slip into something more comfortable." She smiled at them and slipped up the stairs.

"How lucky are we?" Rob laughed as he grabbed a bottle of rye and poured himself a glass.

Derek toyed with the various other liquors before settling on rye, himself. "We are going to have a night to remember, my friend." He raised his glass in salute and down it.

While he refilled, Rob started to wander about the room, curious by all the various and strange antiques that sat on tables and the floor. He stopped in front of a particularly odd sculpture of a gargoyle. It was demonic in all respects, and sent a chill through his body as he looked into its life-like eyes. He turned away in time to see Diana step into the room.

She was dressed in a sheer, blue satin teddy that hid none of her womanly features. Her bare cunt was puffy and glistened with moisture, and her hard nipples poked through the thin fabric. Four eyes locked hungrily on her body and she stepped into the room. She looked over them with amusement, as they stood frozen by her beauty and forwardness. Diana wiggled into the middle of the room, standing on one of the thick rugs.

"Now, boys," she giggled. "Don't you think you'd be more comfortable over here with me?"

They both set their drinks down and advanced on her. Derek reached her first, and proceeded to mash his mouth into hers. She opened her lips and eagerly sucked his tongue into her mouth. Rob stepped in behind her, his hands on her shoulders as he slipped the straps of her teddy over her arms and let it fall to the floor. His hands roamed her hips and ass as Derek continued to passionately tongue-kiss her. His hands lifted up to cup the massive tits that were squished between their bodies. He took as much as his outstretched hands could hold and squeezed them in delight, feeling their hard nipples press into his palms.

Rob took a step back and tore off his shirt. His pants followed as he threw them to a heap on the floor and turned back to her ass. He fell to his knees and kissed and licked at her soft globes as his hands rubbed her inner thighs. She arched her hips back and spread legs to allow his fingers access to her dripping cunt as she continued to tongue kiss Derek. She was in heaven, sandwiched between these two aggressive men who thought themselves the predators. She moaned into Derek's mouth as Rob's index finger found her cunt hole and slowly wiggled inside of her. His entire finger entered with ease, and was soon followed by another as he began to finger fuck her, his digits slick with her juices. Diana groaned and slipped along Derek's body to her knees.

Rob pressed into her back and started thrusting his fingers into her slick hole. She grunted and whined, growling as she pawed at Derek's belt, trying to pull it open in her shaky excitement. Derek smiled and jerked it open for her, allowing her to tug his pants down. His bulging cock pressed against his tight briefs as it forced against the tight material. She licked her lips and slid his underwear down, watching in glee as his seven-inch cock bobbed up in front of her. Her hand reached out and curled grasped the throbbing shaft as she closed her eyes and let the waves of pleasure fill her cunt from Rob's attentions. Derek looked down into her beautiful face and sighed.

"Suck it," he breathed. "Suck my cock."

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. Rob shifted slightly and watched in cruel jealousy as she opened her mouth wide and slowly sucked her mouth around her cock. They both watched in awe as inch after inch of cock slipped into her mouth and down her throat. Without a single hesitation, she swallowed the entire thing, her nose buried in Derek's pubic hairs. Derek gasped, fight hard to resist the urge to cum on the spot. Rob grinned at them as he finger fucked her sweet cunt, then moved back behind her. He rolled onto his back wiggled around until his head was directly below her snatch. She moaned around Derek's large cock and lowered her hips until her pussy made contact with Rob's waiting mouth. He licked upwards, catching her lips with his tongue, hungrily lapping at her juices.

Diana gasped so hard that Derek's cock slipped out her mouth. She wrapped her hand back around it and slowly jerked it off as Rob attacked her cunt with his mouth and tongue. He licked and tickled at her clit, teasing the swollen, puffy lips, tasting her delicious flavor. She purred and squirmed on his face, grinding her hips. At last, his tongue found the opening and plunged inside.

"AHHHH!" she screamed as an orgasm spasmed through her. She squeezed her hand around Derek's cock and pulled hard, causing him to cry out in pain as she flooded Rob's face and mouth with her orgasm fluids. Rob licked and drank all she could give him, drinking from the sweetest of wells. Her cries slowly turned to moans, then quiet grunts as she came down from the high. "OOOOHHHH!" she moaned as Rob climbed out from under her, his face glistening in the candlelight.

She turned and looked at Rob with a wink, before sucking Derek's cock back into her mouth. Rob sat back a moment to watch as time after time she swallowed his friends prick, from the tip of the head to the base. She spit the entire thing out and turned it upwards, licking and chewing at his balls, sucking one, then both, into her mouth, rolling them with her tongue. Derek's eyes were closed tight as sweat formed on his body. She chewed and bit around his dick, nipping at the skin of his thigh and stomach, before swallowing his cock whole again.

Rob could take no more. He climbed in behind her and aimed his cock as her now glistening cunt hole. He lined it up and thrust his hips forward. Seven and a half inches of cock slid with ease through her well-greased hole as he buried himself to the hilt. He grabbed her hips and started slamming himself into her. Diana grunted with each thrust and timed her sucking to coincide with his fucking. Every time Rob banged into her hole she forced her mouth down around Derek's cock. Before long, she had a perfect rhythm, sucking and fucking in perfect time. Rob reached underneath her, his own body glistening with sweat, and locked his fingers around her nipples and pinched hard.

"OH, YESSSSS!" she screamed, spitting Derek's cock from her mouth. Rob felt her cunt walls crush down upon his cock as was halted by her sudden and massive orgasm that ripped through her body. She dropped to her elbows, her fists clenched in tight balls, as her body shivered and jerked. She opened her eyes and sighed, looking back at Rob with gratitude and lust. "Come here," she said as she pulled off of his cock.

She dragged Derek to the rug, and pushed him onto his back, his cock standing at full attention. Wordlessly, she straddled his hips and lowered herself onto his waiting dick. Derek sighed as he felt the wet, velvety softness of her cunt envelop his cock. He could feel her juices leak and dribbled down the crack of his ass as started to slowly sway on his cock. Diana grabbed Rob by the hips and guided to her side. She opened her mouth and eagerly licked her own wetness from his shaft before sucking it into her mouth, humming on the shaft as it sank down her throat.

Both men closed their eyes and gave themselves to the moment. They were both creatures of control, of dominance, but this woman's hunger, her drive, was more than they had ever seen. They gave themselves to her and the moment they were at. They would let her fuck them as she wished so long as she never stopped making them feel that good.

Diana slowly started bounced on Derek's cock, but it was the one in her mouth that caught her full attention. She wanted his cum; she wanted his taste in her mouth. She felt the hunger from deep within her, the hunger that always started from without, from another source and attack his cock with a vengeance. She bobbed her head, sucking it until Rob thought the very skin would suck free. His fingers dug into her head.

"Suck it," he gasped as her head jerked back and forth over his cock faster than his hand ever had. "Suck my cock." He felt his orgasm building in waves as the cum swelled from his balls. Her mouth was like nothing he had ever known as it attacked his cock, slurping and sucking. His whole body tingled in ecstasy as he felt a warm, pleasurable glow surround him. His cock begged for release, her mouth demanded it; some thing else commanded it. His eyes suddenly snapped wide open as his balls emptied into her mouth in spurt after spurt of thick cum. She sucked around his cock, letting her mouth fill with his cum before swallowing it, and sucking for more.

Rob gurgled and fell to the floor with a thud, lying motionless after the blowjob. Derek neither noticed nor cared. All he knew was the wonderful heat and pressure that was igniting every nerve in his cock. He groaned and twisted under her and she bent low and suddenly thrust her tongue into his open mouth. He returned the kiss, grabbing the back of her head and pressing her face into his. She moaned and ground her hips into his, forcing even more of his cock into her. Diana broke the kiss and settled back on him. Her cunt burned, on fire with her lust and her master's hunger. She needed to cum again. She needed to cum around his cock, and feel his hot sperm flood her pussy. She pressed her hands into his chest and started to raise her hips up and down. The voiceless presence screamed in her head, driving her on as her slow bouncing turned into desperate pounded. She howled and screamed, her large tits flopping against her chests in erratic eroticism as she fucked Derek's hard cock. Derek's groaned and grunted, his hands locked on her hips, trying to make her move even faster as he opened his eyes and looked at her. Her body was covered in sweat, her tits bounced and jiggled. His balls were churning like a raging sea against a sea wall, slamming into the barrier, looking for a place to burst through in a flood of needed release.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds