Husband Arranges Another Threesome

"Let me taste that pussy," Josh said and traded places with Logan behind me. His fat tongue licked and sucked on my hot hole while Logan played with my hanging tits.

After a few minutes Logan exclaimed, "I think she's ready!"

Josh stood up and I thought he would be the first to fuck me. "Let me go first," Logan said.

I figured that Logan wanted to get his cock in me before Josh had stretched my pussy out with his big horse cock! Josh stepped aside and Logan positioned himself behind me. He guided the head of his cock to my wet swollen pussy lips and slid the head slowly in followed by the shaft. His cock was rock hard and slid all the way in easily since my pussy was sopping wet by now.

He started a slow rhythm rocking back and forth into my aching cunt. It felt wonderful and I wriggled my ass around on his sliding pole. He held me tightly at the waist.

Josh stood beside us watching Logan fuck me from behind. "Oh yea," Logan muttered, "She's got some tight pussy."

My legs were spread just the right distance apart so that Logan could stand straight up, his cock lined up perfectly with my pussy.

My eyes were closed in pleasure as I savored the feeling of Logan's hot cock filling my pussy and feeling his balls slap against me crack as he fucked me a little harder now. His moaning became louder with each thrust forward.

I became aware that I was beginning to moan while Logan was pounding my hot cunt from behind. The combination of being outdoors plus the image of those horses fucking had me to the boiling point.

"I think our little filly likes being bred," Josh said as Logan continued pumping away.

I moaned and grunted each time Logan slammed forward into my wide open pussy, his stomach slapping against my ass.

"Oh god!" Logan gasped, "I can't hold it!" With one last mighty shove he rammed his pulsing cock in balls deep and I felt it twitch and throb as he unloaded a torrent of thick cream up my already soaked cunt.

Logan kept up moaning and groaning as he emptied his load filling my pussy full of his hot juice before slowly letting his cock ease out. The big head of his cock fell out followed by a stream of thick white liquid. It splattered into the dirt between my legs. The two men stood behind me to watch it leak out.

"Oh yea!" Logan exclaimed, "Darla has got the tightest and hottest pussy I've ever felt." "You're going to love fucking her!" he told Josh.

I straightened up long enough to stretch my back before bending back over to grab the post in anticipation of Josh's monster cock. I was like a bitch in heat now and couldn't wait to feel his huge cock stretch my horny cunt.

Josh wasted no time and positioned himself behind me, his huge cock hard and stuck straight out in front of him menacingly.

"Okay Mr. horse breeder, are you going to guide my cock in like you do your stallions?" Josh said looking at Logan.

I thought he was just kidding and giggled slightly but to my surprise, Logan walked up to Josh and grabbing the enormous member in his hand guided it to the small opening of my just fucked cunt and helped Josh shove the head in!

I let out a gasp as I felt him slowly slide the long shaft in. It seemed as if every inch stretched my pussy more and more. He had gotten at least 10 inches in and I felt him touch places no man had ever touched before. It hurt a little at first, but Josh new how to use that weapon. He didn't just ram it in, but slowly inched his way in until he had managed to get the entire length up my thoroughly stretched cunt.

He pumped very slowly at first and it seemed as though I could feel every blood engorged vein running up and down the sides of his monstrous cock as it slid in and out of my swollen pussy lips. The feeling was overwhelming and I couldn't help myself nor hold back. I screamed and squealed in animalistic pleasure as I came all over Josh's cock.

"Oh god!" I squealed, "Fuck me with that horse cock!" "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I yelled as I experienced a violent orgasm. "God your cock is sooooooooooooo big!" I Screeched while Josh gripped me tightly by the waist.

I shuttered and jerked as my pussy contracted around the hot cock that was engulfed by my squirting and convulsing cunt!

Josh knew I was Cumming and sliding his cock all the way in, held it there while I screamed, squealed and soaked his horse cock with my pussy juice. I didn't care who or what was around or watching, I was overcome with pleasure and was experiencing one of the most fantastic orgasms I had ever known!

The two guys were whispering and talking about my getting off but I was so absorbed in my own pleasure that I didn't pay much attention to what they were mumbling.

Josh pulled his cock half way out and shoved it in again and I experienced another round of orgasms squealing and jerking as I came and came again!

On rare occasions when I am super horny and stimulated just right I can experience multiple orgasms and believe me, this was one of those times!

I shook and jiggled so much I thought I would fall over but managed to keep my balance until my orgasm started subsiding a little and I could regain my composure.

"Oh god!" was about all I could gasp when able to catch my breath enough to speak.

Josh began to slowly pump his cock in and out again and I tried to regain my strength and hold on to the post while he fucked me. Logan stood beside me and reaching underneath began to knead my swaying tits and pinch my erect nipples.

I didn't know were Jim was but knew he was watching the action from a good vantage point.

Josh picked up his rhythm now and was fucking me a little harder and faster. I knew by his moans getting louder that he was nearing his orgasm as well. He pumped harder his huge cock plowing into my sopping pussy which fit him like a tight glove.

"Oh yea baby," he began to groan, "Here it comes, I'm gonna fill you hot pussy full! He grunted and began fucking faster, his balls slapping my crack and his paunchy stomach bouncing against my ass. His face was red as a beet as he fucked and grunted like a wild animal.

Trying to urge him on I started telling him to "Give me that horse cock!" "Ram that thing in me." "Fuck me harder." To my surprise and pleasure, my talking dirty to Josh and his big cock slamming into me was stimulating enough to allow me another earth shattering climax.

He was really ramming his huge cock in me now and with one last powerful thrust, buried his throbbing cock up my cunt and I felt it spew molten hot liquid deep up into my womb. He gasped and wheezed as he emptied a huge load of thick spunk into me.

I had never experienced a feeling such as this before, I could feel the hot liquid splatter deep inside me and that plus his throbbing cock pushed me over the edge once more and I came again!

It must have been a scary sight, Josh's cock buried deep inside my cunt and both of us squealing, screaming, grunting and yelling obscenities as we came together! I shook violently as I soaked his cock and he jerked and twitched while filling my pussy to overflowing.

Logan just stood back and watched with a look of amazement on his face! I could only imagine what Jim was thinking!

Josh emptied his balls into me and his orgasm started to subside as did mine. He stood behind me on wobbly legs for a few minutes, both of us trying to recover and catch our breath.

I felt his cock slowly go flaccid until he let it slide out and when the big purple head plopped out it seemed as though a river of cum poured out of my well used pussy. It poured out splattering onto the ground and some of it ran down the inside of my legs. I thought of the stallions when they had pulled their saucer size cocks out of the mares and how the cum had poured back out of their pussies!

Josh smiled and gave me a wink saying, "Boy that sure was something!"

"Sure was," I responded with a giggle.

Logan suggested that we take a break and catch our breath. And that he was ready to breed the two mares again afterwards.

"I think we can let our filly loose until after we've had a drink and rested up a little," Josh said while taking the collar off of my neck.

We all headed back through the barn and into Logan's house to freshen up. I needed the break to clean myself up a little as well. I hadn't bothered to put anything on and was still dressed in only my garters, hose and heels. Josh and Logan had only tee shirts on, their cocks dangling between their legs as they walked.

I'm sure they were glad that it was concrete and pavement all the way between Logan's house and barn because they were both barefooted.

We entered the house and Logan escorted me to the bathroom so I could clean up. Both Josh and Logan's cum was still dribbling out of my well fucked pussy and I washed up.

Josh handed me a drink when I got back into the spacious living room and I sat down on a big antique chair. Josh, Loan and Jim all looked at me kind of funny.

"Okay," I said, "What's up guys?"

All three men just busted out laughing. I laughed along not knowing just what they were laughing at.

When they had their little laugh, Jim asked "Well, what did you think of that?" pointing to Josh's huge dick which hung between his legs like a big snake.

"Wheeew!" I teased and looking at Jim said, "You know that is the biggest cock I've ever seen or had!" "I know this was your idea." "You could have at least warned me about that monster!" I giggled.

"I wanted to see the look on your face when you saw it," Jim continued. "You sure didn't disappoint me either."

"If you didn't know how to use that thing you could kill a girl with that!" I quipped.

"Your cock is no little thing either," I said looking at Logan. I didn't want him to feel left out.

"Thanks," Logan responded with gratitude, "But nothing like ole' horse dick here!"

We all laughed again and just relaxed for a few minutes trying to regain our strength.

We would be going back out to the barn to let the stallions breed the two mares again and I had the feeling that I would have to take on Logan and Josh's big cocks again!

That will have to wait until part TWO.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds