Hybrid Story Ch. 02

I digest her story and repeat my earlier question, "Why do you want to do this?"

"Well you are hot and that is especially high praise coming from a sex demon. You are powerful, I can tell that much and I can also tell that you have not shown how powerful you are. You are a nice guy though you do not overtly show it. Most guys would use your werewolf side to build a huge harem and you didn't. I guess one of the biggest reasons is that I really like sex and judging by the package you are carrying you are really good at it; and since you are so magical I could probably get a lot of energy from you without hurting you. You are also a person I could easily fall in love with." She adds the last part a but shyly.

My mind is swirling with all of this new information. I knew that my life was going to change when I turned eighteen but I really did not see all of this coming. Making a decision is not made any easier by the fact that her hand had returned to petting my dick over my pants and I have to struggle to not think with my little brain (though it is not so little). I take a deep breath and think this over. Physically, Desiree would be a good mate, both in bed, and judging from how she handled the archer, on the battlefield. That is no issue whatsoever. The problem is that I am not sure if our personalities are suited for each other, after all, I had only seen her as the ditzy airhead. Then I think about how she was able to detect me without my knowledge and follow me with me being none the wiser. Trust me, tailing me is not an easy thing. I had already guessed she was smarter than she let others see but now she was displaying cleverness and cunning, two things I highly value. Still, I find it best not to make a decision when I might not be thinking clearly.

I focus back onto her and ask, "Would it be alright is I were to answer you tomorrow? I do not want to make a hasty decision and end up regretting it."

She looks disappointed for a second before her face clears into an expressionless mask. "Sure take your time. Now if we are finished here could you take me back to school? I left my car there."

We move back to normal positions and I pull my car out of the lot and head back to school. As I am driving something she said bothers me. "If you left your car at school, how did you tail me? I did not stop of drop below seventy the whole trip to the park?"

Her eyes slide to mine from the corners of her eyes and are brimming with mischief. She winks at me and looks forward again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds