• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 05

Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 05

12

This is module one, chapter five. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. In chapter four, Stanley got desperate for a release and his sister was there to help. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

The rest of the evening was uneventful for Stanley. He had dinner with his family. Despite the obvious change in his relationship with his sister, she did not act any differently. In fact, she probably stayed closer to him than normal. She was smiling and laughing and really enjoying her time all the way through dinner.

After the family breaks for the evening, Stanley heads into his sisters room. "Hey sis. Can we talk?"

"About what happened today?"

"No. Not unless you want to."

"Listen Stanley. I don't regret what happened today. It was surprisingly fun. And I told you I would support you no matter what. But even though I enjoyed today, I don't think I should be your go-to outlet."

"Well. That is kinda what I wanted to talk about. Not you specifically, but what I should do."

Liz looks confused, "I don't understand. You need to cum at least once or twice a day or your balls are going to hurt something terrible. Seems pretty straight forward."

"I know. But less than a week ago, I was a virgin. Now I have been with multiple women as if the activities don't mean anything."

Liz laughs, "You're so funny. Life is not so black and white."

"Don't laugh. I am trying to figure out what to do. The last few days have changed my mentality. I used to think sex was sacred. And now, not so much. I have never jerked off. And now I may need to do it once or twice a day."

"Stanley, have you enjoyed the last few days? Did you enjoy the time you spent doing sexual activities with these hot women? Did it make you feel good? Doesn't it feel awesome to shoot your cum all over a girls face or body or in her mouth? I have to imagine it is better than shooting into a towel all by yourself."

"Well, since you put it that way. Of course I enjoyed those things. And I'll never disagree with you that it sounds more appealing than cumming in a towel. But I am afraid of what I could become."

Liz looks confused again, "What could you become?"

"Someone who is a man-whore, who has no loyalty to anyone but myself. I don't want to be ruled by the need to cum twice a day."

"Stanley, I think you should take dad up on his offer of introducing you to his network. I think you could make connections with a half dozen ladies and rotate among them as much as they are available. Six or so women that know about each other and approve does not make you into a man-whore."

"So I should embrace a somewhat controlled promiscuity?"

"Or you can jerk off into a towel twice a day."

Stanley ponders what his sister said. He thanks her and walks back to his room. He lies in bed considering his options as he falls asleep.

Stanley wakes up the next morning and balls hurt. He is still not used to this feeling. He takes a hot shower and considers his options. He realizes that he did not plan for what to do this morning. 'I suck', he thinks.

After dressing, he calls his dad. Chris answers, "Hey son. How are things at the home front?"

Stanley replies, "Things are fine here dad. I told Liz about my situation. She is going to support me and keep my secret." Stanley comes up short telling his dad that he covered her in cum twice yesterday.

"That's good. I always believe it is important to have a few people close to you that can support you when things are going rough. Slight change of subject, did you do a solo yesterday to ease your pain?"

"I was able to get my release here at home dad." Again, Stanley is cognizant to not share exactly how he got his release.

"Okay. Then what can I do for you this morning?"

"Well dad. I have thought about what you said about accepting your help and connecting with people in your network. I have not had a release since midday yesterday and I am in need of some help."

"Glad to hear that you are going to be a part of this facet of our lives son. That is a big relief. As for helping you out this morning, I can only think of one option with such short notice. You can call Trish."

There is a lengthy pause and then Stanley responds, "Dad, I don't know. It is one thing to do sexual things with people in your network. It is a whole other thing to do it with your wife."

"Son. It is okay. Trish and I are swingers. We have an open relationship. In fact, she usually does something sexual with someone else 2-3 times a week. She loves a good cock and she loves cum."

Stanley is quiet while he ponders the concept of being with his dad's wife.

Chris breaks the silence, "Or you can jerk off son. That is always an option; albeit a less appealing one I am sure."

Stanley figures it is now or never, "Okay dad. I'll call her. No matter what happens, let's not be weird okay?"

"It's a deal. Good luck son."

Stanley calls Trish, who is delighted to hear from him. After a slightly awkward conversation, she tells him to come over.

Trish runs upstairs and jumps in the shower. She washes from head to toe and shaves her pussy until it is completely hairless. She knows that young men like it that way. She is dressed and ready when Stanley knocks on the door and lets himself in.

Stanley yells out, "Trish. I'm here."

He hears a response from across the house, "I am in the kitchen."

Stanley walks into the kitchen and Trish is smiling at him. He walks over and gives her a hug, like he usually does. Only this time, it seems more sensual.

Trish asks him, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

Stanley pauses, realizing that he did not even think about eating, "Uhh. No. After my shower, I called dad and then came over here. I couldn't really think about food. I was a bit distracted."

Trish smiles and reassures Stanley, "Well, sit down. I'll give you a little something to eat. And it will give us a chance to talk. My intuition tells me you are nervous."

Stanley looks down in embarrassment, "Is it that obvious?"

"Not really. But I can imagine under these circumstances, you might be."

Stanley heads for the breakfast table and Trish brings some food over for him.

As Stanley eats, Trish begins, "Let me jump to the point. I think there are two things you are worried about. Let's walk through them one at a time. Then you can disagree or add more if I missed any."

She continues, "The first one, you are worried about making sex or intimacy less significant by doing it more often or with more people, for whom you are not in love with."

Stanley shakes his head and keeps eating.

She continues, "Let me address that one. Life is too short to limit yourself to only the experiences you think you should have. Your dad and I both got married to the wrong people before we learned this later in life. Now we could not be happier. We learned to disconnect sexual fulfillment from life fulfillment. Instead of them being dependent on each other, we believe that sexual fulfillment is a contributor to life fulfillment. In short, do what feels good. When you feel good, you will be happier. Does that make sense?"

Stanley nods slowly but replies, "What if I still want to have close relationships with a girl? I can't exactly have that and also be screwing other girls right?"

"Not in the most traditional sense, no. But let me give you to opposing scenarios that could both play out for you. First, consider my relationship with your dad. We have a very happy marriage and a deep level of love and intimacy, while still enjoying sexual experiences with others; which contribute to our happiness. It is possible to have both, with the right partner."

She continues, "I have seen the second scenario as well. I have a good friend from college that multiple times in her life has stopped swinging so she could focus her attention on one partner for a period of time. The caution I would give you in this scenario is that it is hard to find someone who fulfills your sexual needs by themselves. So it may not work long term."

Stanley ponders for a moment and then tells Trish she understands what she is saying.

Trish continues, "The other concern I think you have is whether your sexual network should include people you are so close with, like me or like Brook. Am I right?"

Stanley shakes his head vigorously in agreement. This was the bigger of the two concerns by far.

Trish takes a deep breath and replies, "I thought so. If the correct answer to the first concern you had, is for you to feel comfortable with and pursue activities with multiple partners and to pursue things that make you feel good which ultimately make you happy. Then I would answer this second concern with a question or two. I'd ask you, why would you not want to do it with someone who cares about you and your happiness more than anyone else? And, why would you not want to share something so fulfilling with someone that you care about?"

There was a lengthy pause as Trish waited for Stanley to think about this.

Finally Stanley responds, "When you say it that way, it makes a lot of sense. And I guess it eases most of my concerns."

"Most? What did I miss?"

"I don't want it to be weird between us or between my dad and I. My relationship with you is very important to me."

"It will only be weird if you want it to be weird. Your dad and I expect our relationship with you to get better, not the other way around. Your relationship with Brook should get better as well."

Stanley looks up. That definitely got his attention.

Trish continues, "Brook really enjoyed her time with you. She said you are a sexual champion with a cock to die for. She always liked you as a person and now thinks that this new aspect with you is only going to improve your relationship. What do you think?"

Stanley blushes as he remembers his experiences this week with Brook. Then he smiles and replies, "Brook is incredible. I never looked at her sexually before. But now that I have, it is hard not to think about her. I think you're probably right."

There is a period of silence while Stanley finishes his breakfast. Then he says, "I am afraid of making mistakes. This is all so very new to me and I am afraid of doing something wrong or doing something that is going to change my relationship with someone I care about."

Trish considers Stanley's point and then carefully responds, "Stanley, it is true that you cannot predict how every situation is going to turn out. We all know there are potential unforeseen circumstances and unintended consequences of our actions. But my advice to you is to be open and honest, set expectations with both sides clearly, and then have fun. In almost every case, it will turn out at least neutral and in many cases, it will be great."

Stanley considers Trish's point and it helps him feel more comfortable with what has occurred over the past few days and at a high level, what his immediate future may entail.

Trish stands up and asks Stanley to follow her to the living room. As he does, he eyeballs her ass and her sexy legs. His mindset turns sexual quickly and the stir he feels in his loins start bringing attention to the pain he feels in his balls. He badly needs a release.

Trish indicates he should sit down on the couch. He does. She quickly straddles him and leans down and softly kisses him on the lips. She grinds a little bit and runs her hands over his chest. He instinctively reaches around and grabs her ass. Soon the kiss deepens as he relaxes and the blood starts rushing to hardening penis.

Just as Stanley starts to really get into it, Trish pulls away and stands up and says, "Let's get more comfortable."

Trish pulls off his shirt and asks him to slide off his shorts. Stanley kicks off his flip flops and pulls off his shorts and underwear. He is sitting there naked and aware that his cock is rock hard and pointing to the sky. He has a moment of self-consciousness and then sees Trish evening the playing field. Trish pulls off her top and unclasps her bra releasing her firm C cup tits. She shakes her hips as she pulls down her tight cotton shorts. She is not wearing any panties. Stanley's mouth is open as he is staring at her sexy body. She is very curvy with nice hips and a thin midsection. She has slight tan lines that indicate where a tiny bikini recently was.

Trish smiles and asks Stanley, "Do you like what you see? I shaved myself nice and clean just for you."

Stanley shakes his head vigorously. Trish approaches him and leans down next to him. She kisses him again, but harder this time, and reaches out and takes his manhood in her right hand and starts stroking it gently. She breaks the kiss and leans closely to his ear and whispers, "You have a big cock Stanley. I plan to suck and swallow you later, but right now, I want to feel you fill me up."

Trish climbs on top of Stanley and hovers over his huge erection. Using her right hand, which is still attached to Stanley's cock, she rubs his dickhead up and down her wet slit. She moves her hips to compliment the motion. Then she slides his dickhead up to her clit and rubs up and down it causing her to moan in pleasure.

After a few minutes of teasing and warm-up, Trish starts to lower her body down, her pussy opens up to accept Stanley's huge cock. Just the head enters at first, with Trish moving up and down. Her pussy juice is lubricating the way to allow for more penetration. Soon she is about halfway down and moving at a good pace. Stanley reaches around and grabs her ass and helps her up and down his cock.

After several minutes of plunging up and down on Stanley's cock, Trish is about 7 inches deep. She starts grinding his manhood against her g-spot and moaning loudly. She grips Stanley's shoulders and grinds harder.

"I... can't... last ... much ... longer", Stanley exclaims.

In between moans Trish exclaims, "Me either. Cum with me Stanley!"

Trish rises up and slams herself down on his erection, allowing more of Stanley's huge cock into her hole. She does this several times and then quickens the pace. The moans become mutual and non-stop. Stanley is the first to pop. He lets out a big gasp and then shoves his hips up slamming the rest of his cock deep into Trish. The first shot is powerful and hits the back wall of Trish's cavity with so much force it makes her gasp. This sends Trish over the top causing her legs to jerk uncontrollably. Her quivering pussy clamps down on Stanley's pulsing cock as he fills her pussy with cum.

Stanley leans his head back and closes his eyes as his orgasm slowly subsides. Trish has her own long orgasm and when hers finally ends, she collapses forward onto Stanley. They sit there for a few minutes recovering. As Stanley's erection starts to go down, he can feel cum leaking out of Trish's pussy all over his balls and the couch.

Stanley breaks the silence, "Trish, are you okay?"

Still breathing hard she answers, "Holy fuck. That was a long and intense orgasm."

Stanley smiles, "From both of us I think. By the way, we made a mess. There is cum leaking all over me and the couch."

"It's okay. It's a leather couch. I'm looking forward to cleaning you up."

After a few more moments of recovery, Trish slowly rises off of Stanley's limp dick. When she does, more cum leaks out of her pussy. She hovers for a few seconds and then pushes the rest of the cum out of her leaky pussy adding to the puddle already on top of Stanley and the couch.

Trish kneels in front of Stanley and wipes a smear of cum off of the couch and puts it in her mouth. She lets out an audible 'Mmmm'. Much to Stanley's surprise, she begins cleaning the couch with her finger and putting it in her mouth. Time after time she does this until the visible portion of the couch is basically clean. She asks Stanley to stand up slowly and when he does, she finishes cleaning the couch.

Trish then moves her attention to Stanley. She reaches under his balls and wipes the runaway cum off of his legs and puts it into her mouth as well. She leans forward and starts licking the cum off of Stanley's balls. Then she leans forward and puts his limp dick in her mouth. She sucks up and down until it is clean as well.

Trish leans back and licks her lips, "That was delicious Stanley. Whatever you are eating, you keep doing it. What do you say we go take a shower?"

Trish leads them upstairs to the master shower. Once the water is hot, the both jump in.

Trish picks up the loofah and the soap and starts cleaning Stanley, focusing on the 'high risk areas' of course. As she soaps up his cock, Stanley starts to get hard. Before long, he is fully erect. She rinses him off and then sits down on the tile bench against the wall. She pulls Stanley over and pops his erect cock in her mouth. She bobs up and down pulling several moans out of Stanley. She can't deep throat him all the way, so she uses her hands to stroke him while her mouth does most of the work.

It isn't long before Stanley tells Trish that he is about to cum again. Trish pulls her mouth off his cock, but does not stop jerking him.

Trish looks him in the eyes lustfully and tells him, "Bust your load in my mouth. I want to feel your cum go down my throat."

Trish starts stroking harder and she puts her mouth back over his head. Soon Stanley leans his head back and fires his first shot in her mouth hitting the back of her throat. She keeps pumping and sucking and swallowing. Stream after stream of warm cum shoots into Trish's mouth. She swallows the first several, but can't keep up. Her mouth overflows and eventually she pulls off of Stanley's dick. She continues to pump it with her hand as the cum starts landing on her face and in her hair. Several more shots cover her until the torrent dies down.

When Stanley's orgasm finishes, he looks down at the mess he has left. In utter surprise, he exclaims, "I'm so sorry Trish."

Trish laughs, "Stanley, it is okay. We are in the shower. Remember how I said your cum is delicious? Plus, I love a good facial. Thank you."

Stanley does not know what to say, so he stands there silent. Trish leans forward and cleans Stanley's softening manhood up. Then she stands up,"Let's finish washing. I still have something I want to talk to you about."

So they finish their shower. Trish washes all of the cum off of her face and out of her hair. They dry off, get dressed and return to the living room downstairs. As they get settled, Stanley's dad comes walking in the front door.

As he comes in the front door, he smiles and says, "Hey you two. How did your day go?"

Trish speaks up first, "It was great. I think Stanley and I had a good time. Right Stanley?"

Stanley feels self-conscious and does not say anything. Trish waits and then continues, "Stanley, we talked about this. I had a very good time and I don't want you to be embarrassed about anything."

Chris jumps in, "Son, did you have a good time? Did Trish make you feel good?"

Reluctantly Stanley responds, "Yes dad. But I am starting to feel self-conscious that I did it with your wife."

Trish speaks up, "Stanley, we talked about this. You and I are close and what we did today brings us closer. And your dad is happy that we are happy. Right hon?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds