• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypnowife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Hypnowife

"Oh, Eric," she moaned. "I feel like such a slut. Fuck me with your tongue, baby. Mmmmm. Oh, yesssss," she hissed. "Make me come with your tongue, Eric. Oooooo."

Then she began to hum again. It was just an "mmmmm" sound that increased in volume and pitch. "Ooooo, baby," she cried. "Suck my clit, honey, suck it! Make me cum again!"

Her vocalizations were driving me nuts. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on the sounds. I could hear little sucking noises from Eric's mouth, and my wife groaning and moaning as her orgasm grew, finally increasing to a cry.

"Oh, yessssss, baby," she moaned, loudly, "that's it! Right there! Unnnnngh!" she grunted. Then there was only the sound of her groans growing softer, then blowing her breath through her teeth as the wave of her orgasm subsided.

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "I could do that all night. But, what I really want is to feel your hard cock in there," she said. Eric groaned into her sopping pussy. I knew he couldn't believe what was happening to him. Here he was, with his face buried in my beautiful wife's shaved pussy, while she begged him to put his dick inside her.

He raised up from her and looked in my direction. I smiled at him.

"Karen," he said, "you're beautiful. I'd like nothing better than to fuck you. But, you know, Danny... " his voice trailed off.

"Danny doesn't mind," she said. "Do you, Danny?" She looked over her shoulder toward me. I showed her the thumbs up sign.

"Get you pants off, Eric," she demanded. "I want to feel your big, hard cock inside me. I want you to fuck me, Eric."

Eric rolled off the sofa and stood looking down at her. I could almost hear the wheels turning in his head. Finally, he grabbed his belt and yanked it off. He had his trousers and briefs off in less than ten seconds. He knelt down between Karen's legs and began to crawl up her body.

"That's it, baby," Karen said. "Come up here and give me a good fucking. You want me, don't you, baby?" she cooed.

"Oh, you bet I do," Eric answered.

Karen reached down between them and positioned his eight-inch cock at the entrance to her vagina. "Right there," she whispered. "Now, come inside me, where it's hot and wet."

Eric's slowly slid his cock inside my wife. I watched transfixed as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Oh, yessss," she hissed again. "Oh, that's just what I need. A good hard cock, way up inside me. Mmmmmm." She took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately.

I now had my own cock out of my pants and in my hands. I stroked it slowly as I watched my friend lay on top of my wife. Eric started to slowly withdraw, then slide back inside her. Karen rolled her hips upward to allow him maximum penetration.

"Oh, baby," she said, "that's so perfect. Mmmmmm. Look, Danny," she said. "Eric's fucking me. I'm fucking him. It feels so good."

"I see, baby," I answered. "I want you to feel good."

"You see, Eric?" Karen told him. "I told you Danny wouldn't mind. He wants me to fuck you. Don't you, Danny? You want me to fuck Eric?"

"Yes, baby," I told her.

"Am I a good fuck, Eric?" she asked him.

"You're a marvelous fuck," Eric answered. The speed of his thrusts increased. Karen met each and every one with a thrust of her own.

Karen's words became broken now as their joining became more energetic.

"That's it... Eric," she panted. "Faster... now... ummmmm. Let Danny watch his wife... fuck his... best... mmmm... friend... ooooohhhhhh... that's what... Danny wants... ohhhhhhhh," she blurted. "Fuck me... Eric... harder... good... faster now... mmmmmmm... oh gawd... oh gawd," her cries were getting louder. "It feels... so good... oh, yesssss... ummmmm... harder... cuz I'm... there... I'm cumming... ohhhhhh," she cried.

My own orgasm was quickly approaching as I watched the pair on the sofa pound their hips together in ever increasing tempo and intensity. I pulled my handkerchief from my pocket just in time to catch my seed as it spurted from my cock.

"Come... inside me... " I heard Karen wail, as a low growl began deep in Eric's throat. "I want you... to come... deep inside me," Karen barked in short phrases. "Come with me," she cried out. "I'm coming... now" she screamed. Eric gave a huge groan. I could tell he was spurting his load deep inside my wife. "Ohhhhh yeah!" she hollered. "He's coming inside me, Danny. Huge, hot spurts. Awwwwwwww!" she screamed as her orgasm crested while Eric's pulsing cock shot wad after wad deep inside her.

"I'm clutching his cock, Danny. Clutching him with my cunt!" she wailed. "He's pouring his sperm into me!" she cried.

And as the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen her have crested over her, Karen looked straight at me and screamed:

"Domino! You son of a bitch!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypnowife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds