I Can't Get Enough

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... oh gawd ... yes yes yes yes ... fuck me!"

I steadied myself on only one hand and reached back between my legs with the other. I frantically rubbed my clit to get over the edge once again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" I was gone again. While I was away in my realm of ecstasy, my body collapsed on the bed. I panted. His cock continued to pump me as I regained some semblance of awareness again.

"Oh baby ... that was ... was ... oh fuck, it just WAS ... oh ... did you cum, baby?"

"Not yet." He said, sounding out of breath.

"Oh honey I want you to cum inside me. Here ... you lie down and I'll take care of you. Come on ..."

He did as I asked and I climbed on top of him, though I felt weak ... almost spent. His shaft was slippery from my juices, so when I guided him back inside me, he slipped in effortlessly. I braced myself with my hands on his chest and as soon as I felt him filling me again my hips began to undulate and gyrate to work his cock inside me. His hands squeezed my breasts ... I closed my eyes, and then felt his warm wet mouth engulf a nipple, his tongue flicked over it, his teeth bit gently. I responded by lifting my hips high and slamming down on his rigid shaft. It felt so splendid. I repeated ... slam ... then again and I worked into a steady rhythm of fucking that sweet man.

He pulled me forward and his lips pressed my lips, his tongue invaded my mouth; his teeth pulled at my lips, he penetrated my mouth just as his cock was doing. His hips started thrusting ... faster and faster ... I felt my tension building once more ... higher and higher ...

I screamed again. My body tensed, my thighs quivered uncontrollably; my pussy tightened around his shaft as it continued to piston rapidly inside me.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Uh ... uh ... uh ... uh ... ooooooooh shit!" And I felt his hot load fill my cunt.

I was a rag doll; I was used up -- I lay on top of him, his arms hugging me tightly, my pussy pulsing of its own accord, squeezing his cock inside me.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"No, no ... I should be thanking you ... geeeez, do you do this for all of your clients?" He said with a chuckle.

"No ... not all of them." I answered, quite seriously.

"Oh ... I see ..."

After awhile, I rolled off Carl, having recovered enough to be in control of my limbs once more. As I lay there stretched out on the bed, eyes closed, still trying to recuperate, Carl's hands gently spread my legs wide and I thought, my gawd, I've unleashed a demon. But he did not want to fuck me again; instead, his tongue touched my pussy lips down low. He licked me there and I realized he'd remembered what I'd said earlier. He was cleaning my cunt as his sticky white cum oozed from my hole. The thought, and feel of him, sent a shudder though me.

He rose up on his hands and knees and crawled over me until his head was over mine. I opened my mouth as the thick mixture of our juices dripped slowly from his lips onto my tongue. I savored the tangy substance and I swirled it around in my mouth before swallowing. He lowered his head and we kissed long and slow; we savored the moment and each other and what we had just shared.

"I suppose we should get dressed." I said after a long while.

"I guess so."

I visited the toilet first just to make sure I wasn't still seeping, but I wasn't -- he'd cleaned up every drop. Just thinking about how he'd finished for me gave me a thrill.

I returned to the master bedroom to smooth out the bedspread and found Carl had already returned the scene of the crime to its pre-fornication neatness.

"Oh, thank you for doing that." I said.

As we walked to the car I asked if he still wanted to see the other properties.

"No, it's getting late ... I've got a plane to catch."

We reached the car and he opened my door again. I got in.

"Hmmmmm ... your pussy looks so sweet. You were showing those black panties before on purpose, weren't you?" He said brazenly. I hadn't put my panties back on, so he got a "Paris Hilton" look as I entered the car.

"Yes." I said as I looked up at him. "I admit it. I'm just a slut at heart. Do you mind?"

"No." He laughed. "Not at all." He leaned in and kissed me.

We drove back to my office.

"So, will you be coming back down sometime?" I said as I drove.

"Yes, my company is going to be doing some work down here and I'll be flying in once or twice a month. I really do want to buy a place, so, if it's OK with you, I'd love to have you show me some more places next time I'm here. You seem to have a knack for highlighting the best features of home ... like the bedroom." We both laughed.

"Well, of course, I'd love to."

Carl eventually did buy a beach house, though it took a very long time. For some reason, he found it very hard to decide on just the right place. So, I had to keep showing him homes, many of which were vacant ... but furnished. And, he did finally find the perfect place.

Now he stays there whenever he's in town for his business. And, like any good real estate agent I like to keep in touch with my past clients -- that's how we get referrals. So, I often stop in to say "hi" ... with a bottle of chilled wine to break the ice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds