• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • I Control Minds Ch. 01

I Control Minds Ch. 01

It happened so quickly. I was making a left turn onto Mehcas Street, an almost blind turn, and as I eased out a car came barreling right into me. I only remember noise. Minutes later as I sat in my car I wondered if what I was feeling was what it was like to be dead.

As my head cleared I realized that I was alive. All of a sudden everything came rushing in the sound and the light. My head was spinning. A loud sound was splitting my head and I realized it was the sound of my horn which would not stop. Then came the sound of someone yelling.

I looked around and realized that I needed to get out of my car. I was able to climb out of my window and when I was safely standing outside my car I could not believe what I was looking at. My car was totaled. I couldn't believe that I was alive much less able to climb out of the car.

I did a quick assessment and discovered that somehow I didn't even have a scratch on me. My car looked like it had been in a compacter but I was untouched. Amazing. Just then the sound of the person yelling invaded my head again. I spun to see an older scraggly looking man standing just outside this beater of a car yelling and screaming obscenities at my while waving his fist.

I was still disoriented and just wished that he would shut the hell up and miracle of miracles he did. Just then a cop car arrived. The officer made his way over to us and surveyed the scene asking where the person in the car was. I explained that I was and he looked at me funny. He said I was one lucky guy because people don't just walk away from accidents like that.

Just then the other guy started ranting again. He was yelling about me being an asshole and not looking where I was going and how it was all my fault. This angered me. I had been looking but the guy had to be doing at least 50 on this street for me not to be able to see him even at that blind corner. As continued with his lie my anger grew and I kept thinking that he had better tell the truth or so help me I would kick his ass --after all he nearly killed me. And then he calmed down and told the officer that the truth was he was going way too fast and couldn't stop.

That was strange.

The officer took the report and offered me a ride home.

When I got home I wanted to take a warm shower and grab a beer from the fridge and just relax. What I had forgotten was that my wife was home because her mom had just come to stay for the week.

As I opened the door there was my wife and her mother -- the ball buster. Great, I had to tell my wife with her here.

Before I even finished I could see it in her eyes -- I braced myself. It came -- the tirade she seemed to revel in. I just stared at her thinking I nearly died this morning and all she could do was try to belittle me. I looked at my wife who sat there saying nothing thinking how insane it was for her to allow it. All I wanted at that moment was for my wife to act like she cared one bit about me and tell her mother to shut up.

On and on she went for a few more minutes when my wife suddenly told her to quit. I was shocked because she had never done that before.

I went into the bedroom to take a shower. When I came out my wife was in the bedroom and she asked if I was ok. I looked at her astonished and went to say thank you and then she cut me off telling me that I shouldn't think that she didn't agree with her mother it was just that she could wait 'til I was doing better to let me have it. Great.

I went into the kitchen leaving my wife in the bedroom. I found a beer and turning to open it I saw my mother-in-law staring at me. I asked her what she wanted and she began in a whisper I guess not to alert my wife to tell me again how pathetic she thought I was.

I was really getting sick of it. My frustration and anger grew as she spoke. I could hear myself scream in my head what the fuck is your problem. Then something strange happened I wasn't moving but I felt myself getting closer to her. And then, I could see me from her point of view -- I was in her head.

Suddenly images flashed of me and my wife having sex. The images were familiar but they were from a different perspective than I had known them. I watched one of my better performances as if I were in the room with myself. I remembered how I had wanted to fuck my wife senseless that night and paid particular attention to my technique.

From this angle it looked almost like a professional porn movie. I am a pretty gifted guy in that department and I had my wife on the floor with her legs up on my shoulders pounding away. While I was hammering away as fast as I could I was also pulling almost all the way out on each stroke and then pushing all the way back in.

From this angle I could see how my wife was so wet that her juices were coating her ass and pooling beneath us. I had not known that. Then I noticed that I could feel a strong sensation of lust but it wasn't my own and then I could hear thoughts. The thoughts were about my dick and how big it was, about how it looked so good and how horny it was making -- my mother-in-law. What the fuck?

As these thoughts grew more intense I could see the images focusing in from the whole scene to my dick. I became aware that my mother-in-law was wet. Then in shock I knew but I don't know how I knew that she was fingering herself as she watched. Then to my surprise a wave of pleasure hit -- she had orgasmed.

I was confused but was coming to understand that somehow I had gotten in my mother in law's head and was seeing and experiencing what she had. I was in for more surprises.

Expecting that it was over I was shocked to find her arousal level quickly escalating again and her focus like a laser on my dick. She almost had her whole hand in herself and was filling with an emotion that I was not expecting - jealousy.

She was on fire and she was thinking how she should be the one getting fucked like that. I was amazed. As much as she acted like she hated me I would never have expected this.

Then, there was the wave again more powerful this time. She dropped to her knees and the wave hit so hard she had to cover her mouth to keep from making a sound. She crawled back into the room out of the doorway and lay on the floor.

She thought to herself that she had to do something to keep me away from her because she didn't know if she could resist her desire. Then I was back in my own head.

I looked over at my mother-in-law who looked like a mix between someone who had seen a ghost and had just seen something extremely erotic. So, she saw it again too.

Her nipples looked like they might poke through her shirt and she was perspiring. Like my wife her mother had big breast and large nipples so it was almost obscene the sight on display before me. She was looking at me but almost looking past me.

Then I saw her blink and she directed her gaze toward my crotch. I hadn't noticed but I had a real boner going and since I had just taken a shower and had thrown on some shorts without underwear it was really easy to tell.

I didn't need to be in her head to know that look -- lust. She was ogling my tented shorts and I guess she hadn't realized it because she had started rubbing her nipples. This was all too bizarre and I chuckled a little at the irony of my mother-in-law who had been such a bitch to me standing there wanting nothing more than for me to fuck her.

My chuckle must have snapped her back to reality because she looked up at me with a look of embarrassment and turned to walk away. I didn't want her to leave. I was enjoying watching this bitch drool over my dick.

I didn't know how to get her not to leave but as I thought about her staying she stopped moving. Now, I am not the swiftest person ever to walk the earth but I was beginning to see a pattern taking shape after my accident. Whenever I thought about someone doing something they seemed to do it. I figured that after the day I had anything could be possible and so I thought about her focusing on my dick again and sure enough she stared right at it.

Holy Shit!

My mind raced. I could control her. Immediately my vengeful side began tossing around the possibilities.

I looked at her and asked her why she was staring at my dick. She was obviously confused but didn't stop staring. Answer me, I both thought and said to her. She stammered that she was trying not to look. I thought to her that she couldn't turn away. I don't know if my dick had ever been so hard. Without any prompting she was squeezing her breast and tweaking her nipples again.

I thought to her that her pussy was in need and that she knew that I had what she needed then I let her go from my grasp. She looked at my face with almost pleading eyes.

She startled me with how quickly she traversed the space between us and had her hand on my dick. She was stroking it through my shorts and I had to make her slow down or would have cum in my shorts right there.

A plan for my vengeance quickly developed in my mind and my wife and her mother were going to be the key players in that plan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • I Control Minds Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds