• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Do It for Him

I Do It for Him

I've been asked why I do it and for some reason "Because he wants me to," isn't a good enough answer. I got such dirty looks I stopped telling people.

He was married when we started fucking. It was no big deal. That first time we were just both drunk and he suggested a hotel room and I said okay. That night was pretty normal. I fucked him and we passed out. It was when I woke up in the middle of the night and he was kneeling over me jacking off that I discovered how deviant he was. I don't say deviant like its bad. Deviant just means he likes things that aren't the old fashioned you and me in bed with the lights off. It was like 3:00 am and he was jacking off. I woke up and was like, "What the hell?" he told me to lie there, to go back to sleep. I wasn't going to go back to sleep so I just watched him. He jacked off until he came on my face and my tits. I went to wipe it away and he said leave it.

We kept dating and everyone said he was never going to leave her. I had fallen in love with him though. He was the sweetest man. He was nice to me. He was nice to my mother. He was nice to my brother when he came to town and he even tolerated a visit to my drunken asshole father. He still went home every night though.

I thought when she found out she would leave him or throw him out and it would be all good but it wasn't. She knew he was a deviant too. They were swingers, that's how she dealt with him. That was a lot to compete with. I told him I would be cool with it too.

He couldn't take me the places he took her, everyone there knew her. We had to take a trip. It's about three hours to another good sized city. We went there. I never would have gone to those sorts of things for anyone else but I did for him. He liked to watch me. I am much younger than him. I was only 24 - he was almost forty. Most of the swingers were like forty so I was popular. He liked to watch me take on the old guys. They liked to perform oral sex on me and that was nice. They all took those blue pills so they would fuck until I thought they were having heart attacks. I liked the attention; I liked how he liked me doing it. One time he had set it up so there weren't any other woman. He had five guys for me. It was a lot. I was sore but I did it. It made him happy.

It was at a swinger party that he gave me my advantage over his wife. I finally had something. She didn't like girls. She didn't like them at all. I guess its because she was older and it used to be a bigger deal. I have kissed plenty of girls so it wasn't that big a deal. They weren't girls, they were women, and most of them were as old as my mom. I learned to like it I guess. I did a lot of it. The women who liked girls loved me. I have nice breasts, they aren't huge but they are nice. I have thick strong legs and I tend to think they look fat sometimes but a big ass is pretty popular.

I did the women and it was working. When we would drive over to a party we would stay the night. I finally got to wake up with him.

I could go further. There were other things she wouldn't do either.

I don't ask myself if I want to do them. I ask if Daddy would like it.

I knew he liked to jack off on me. He did it sometimes while we were fucking. He liked it at the parties when guys would do it to me too. I asked if there were other things he wanted to do when I was asleep. He said he had some ideas but that I wouldn't be able to sleep if he did them. I told him he should tie me down. Then he could do what he wanted.

It wasn't anything crazy at first. He would tie me to my bed, my bed was perfect for it. I had one of those old four posters from my Mom's house. He would blindfold me. He always started by jacking off. He liked to jack off on my face or in my mouth. He played with my tits a lot. He would tease them really hard and pinch them. I would get loud when it hurt so he used my dildo. He put it in my mouth so I just moaned. He would pinch them or tease them till they hurt. He pinched my pussy - my lips and my clit. It would hurt too. He would fuck me. He would use his dick and his fingers and my dildos and he bought a big vibrator. It was so wide I didn't think I could take it but I did.

He started to tie me up different ways, mostly so he could fuck my ass. He liked to keep me tied up for a long time, hours. It meant he would stay the night. He would tie me up until my arms and legs were asleep and then he would fuck me or something when I couldn't move. The pins and needles would start, like when your leg falls asleep. It was intense and I would cry but I knew it would be okay because he would hold me after and I would wake up in the morning and he would be there holding me.

I could do more. I knew I was close but I could do more so I asked Stephanie if she was cool with it. Stephanie was my one friend that understood. She was into this whole kink-alt thing. Her boyfriend was older too but not as old as daddy.

We would have Stephanie over to my apartment. We would drink, but not too much, and we took X sometimes because Stephanie was into it but he never would take it. He liked to watch us. Stephanie would lay on the floor while I got tied up or tied down, you know what I mean, which part of me was up and which was down? At first he let Stephanie do what she wanted but then she got into doing what he told her. I didn't have to do much but suck him or lick her pussy. They did all the work. He liked to fuck her and hold my mouth to her pussy so she could come hard. He liked to do the same with me and let Stephanie lick me or sometimes fuck my ass while he fucked me.

Stephanie did the trick. When she found out he was still married and we weren't really together-together he moved out and we got an apartment, just him and me.

We still go to the swing parties. We have a lot more friends my age now. The younger girls, they don't always go for him so sometimes its just me and the couple while he watches and then when they leave he gets to fuck me however he wants. Sometimes he gets the girl though too. There are more girls out there like Stephanie that do it because they really want to do it, you know, the deviant stuff. I still don't think I'm in that category but does it really matter why I do it? I just do it. That should be enough.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Do It for Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds