I Don't Want Your Wife

John flipped Tim around and got behind him. He wrapped his arms around him and began to kiss his shoulder. Tim began to lean back into him. John turned him around, and pushed his face down into the desk. He then began to kiss and lick his way down his back. "Mmmmmmmmgh" Tim groaned down into the desk. John continued to work his way down, until he reached Tim's ass.

He then began to kiss and lick up and down Tim's thighs. Tim's body was writhing. "What the fuck... "Jane said quietly. She knew what was coming. "FffuuuuuUUUUUUUCK" Tim yelled out as John began licking his hole. "Oh... Fff... What are you... Oh Shit!" John was pulling Tim's cheeks apart, tonguing and sucking his asshole. Then he pushed Tim's right leg up on the desk, giving him more access and his tongue slipped inside him.

"Oh god oh god oh GOD!" Jane had never seen Tim yell and scream this way. John was doing things to him that she hadn't. John pushed him onto the desk and he was now on all fours while John feasted on his ass and asshole and reached around and started stroking his cock. Tim continued crying out, no doubt feeling sensations that he had never felt.

Tim's body began to tremble and John knew that he was going to come soon if he didn't stop. He moved his mouth away, and with his left hand, he slipped his middle finger into his hole. "UUUNNNGH" Tim yelled as the pain shot through his body.

John moved around to Tim's right side and began to whisper something to Tim. "No... No please. Please don't make me" Jane could hear Tim responding to him. John then began to slowly move his finger in and out of his ass while whispering to Tim incessantly, goading him.

"Oh God, Fuck me! I want you inside me."

"Tim, what are you saying?!!!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch, can't you see he's mine now?!" John snapped back at Jane. "Honey I'm so sorry." Jane heard Tim say quietly... his voice trailing off while his face was turned away from her. John moved Tim back off the desk into a standing position while he kissed and licked his way up his back.

He slipped another finger in Tim's ass and his body tensed. John kissed his way up to his shoulder, neck and to his ear. "I'm not going to hurt you baby" He said to Tim. He then twisted his fingers around inside Tim and opened him up a little more. "Unghh" Tim squealed and threw his head back. This time, John took his right hand and turned Tim's head back and they engaged in another kiss.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" Jane whispered, with tears in her eyes. Tim reached his right arm around and pressed Johns face into him. Their kiss grew deeper, and Tim seemed less and less concerned that his wife was watching. John suddenly pushed down Tim's head on the desk and positioned himself directly behind him, with his cock touching his hole. "Oh God" Tim hissed in anticipation of being fucked.

John slowly pressed his cock into Tim's hole until the head of his cock broke passed his anal sphincter. "Ugh" Tim hollered out. John held him there for a moment, and then pushed his cock in a little more. Tim's body was quivering as John's thick cock was slipping inside him. It hurt, but he wanted it... they both wanted this, and he began to press back. Inch by inch, John's cock slid deeper inside of Tim until he taken all of it.

"Fuck" Tim yelled as John flexed his cock inside of him, letting Tim get used to his girth. He then began to move out of him slowly, leaving Tim feeling empty. Then he pushed back into him slowly. "Mmmmmmmmm" Tim moaned as his cock entered his ass again. Then John began move and a slow a deliberate pace. "Oh God fuck me... "Tim pleaded. He started pushing back from the desk, trying to get John to go faster. John began thrusting in and out of him as they both sped up the pace.

Ugh... Ugh... Fuck!! Tim screamed out loud as John fucked him deep. John continued to pound him, while Tim pushed back. "Damn you are so fucking hot!" John said. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long!" Tim looked back over his right shoulder at John with a look of surrender. No more response was needed. John reached around Tim and pulled him up until their bodies were flush against each other. Tim leaned back into him and turned his head back and they kissed while John ran his hand down and started stroking Tim's cock.

Slowly John and Tim stepped back, keeping John's cock deep inside Tim, until John was sitting in the chair, with Tim in his lap. Tim knew what to do. He spread his legs, grabbed the sides of the chair and began to rock back and forth on John, letting John's dick slide in and out of him.

John grabbed his hips and began to guide him, slowly at first, then speeding up the pace. They established a rhythm, with John bucking his hips and Tim pushing back into him. "Ugh Unghh.. " Tim yelled out in ecstasy as John continued to deep stroke him.

Jane saw a difference in her husband. The way that he moved his hips, the sounds that he made, the way his body yielded to John. John was turning him, right in front of her. He wasn't, nor would he ever be the same. Tim's dick was rock hard, twitching and bobbing in front of him. Jane could hear loud slapping sounds as the two men fucked.

Suddenly, Tim began to cry out. "Oh my... Oh... Fuck Shit... I'm about to c..." Tim threw his head back, his body went stiff and his cock exploded. Two, three, four, five shots of cum flew on to the desk in front of them as the orgasm wracked his entire body... for the second time. "Oh my god Tim..." Jane whispered to herself.

Tim fell back into John, exhausted as they both breathed heavily. Jane was heartbroken. Tim had never screamed like that with her. He had never cum like that with her. But what happened next would ruin things forever. Tim raised himself up off of John and turned around with a look of hunger and lust in his eyes that she had never seen. Then he pounced on John, jumping into his lap, and kissing him passionately.

He grabbed Johns face and John wrapped his arms around his body as they kissed each other deeply, groaning into each others mouths. Jane began to sob, as the two men made out shamelessly in front of her. Tim broke away from John's mouth and began to kiss and lick his way down to his neck and then his chest. He feasted and worshiped John's body with his mouth, working his way down.

"Oh fuck baby..." John whispered to Tim, surprised at his fervor. Tim grabbed John's cock with both hands and began to go down on him, taking him as deep as he could, determined to deep throat him. "Oh Gaawwd" John yelled out, grabbing Tim's head as he sucked him off for the second time.

Tim realized that he was in front of his beloved wife of 5 years. They had had a beautiful relationship. He had loved her like he hadn't loved anyone else before in his life.

But right now Tim didn't give a fuck. It was like she was no longer there. He didn't give a damn about anything. The only thing he could think about was this Adonis in front of him, and servicing his thick, beautiful cock. He was intent on servicing John, sucking him off, and drawing every last drop of seed into his hungry mouth. He began to relax his throat, and take John even deeper, until he was deep throating him.

"Oooooh Fuuuuaaaaaook!!!" John cried out. Saliva dripped from Tim's mouth, and sloshing and slurping sounds filled the room as he continued to kiss, lick and suck the cock in front of him. "FUCK, your mouth is so fucking hot baby!" Involuntarily, John began to buck his hips and he knew that he was about to explode in Tim's mouth again. But at that moment, he wanted something deeper to cement their new relationship.

John grabbed Tim's head and pulled him off of his cock. "Uuumph" Tim groaned in disappointment. He looked at John with a pleading look, no doubt wanting to continue to suck him off. John gave him a quick deep kiss.

"Lay back on the desk." John whispered to him. Tim immediately and obediently stood up, and began to step back as John followed. Tim sat on, and then layed back on the cum filled desk and instinctively spread his legs wide, giving John full access to him. John stepped to him, and then slid his cock in his ass effortlessly.

"Fffffuuuuuucck!" Tim yelled out and arched his back up off the desk. John pushed his legs into the air and began to push in and out of him again, first slowly but then moving faster and faster until he was in a frenzy. "Oh Fuck yes... take it... take this cock deep inside you baby!" John began to goad him again.

"Oh fuck you feel so good inside me... Don't stop... don't ever stop fucking me!" John then pushed him back on the desk and lay on top of him. Tim wrapped his legs around him, pulling his cock deeper inside his hungry ass. John bucked into him wildly and Tim pressed back with everything he had.

Jane knew that she should just get up and walk away. But she couldn't. She was mesmerized by what she was seeing. She sat there still, in awe as the two men mated in front of her. She could hear the desk banging against the floor, John pounding her husband into submission. She could hear groaning, and smacking sounds as they kissed deeply. Tim was digging his fingernails into John's back. The smell of sex was strong in the room.

John broke the kiss, pushed upwards with his strong arms, and began plowing Tim even more powerful thrusts. They now looked into each others eyes as Tim ran his hands through John's hair. "I'm glad you stole that money. You are so fucking hot. I'm gonna take you home with me, and strip you down naked. Then I'm gonna kiss, lick suck and taste every inch of your beautiful body. And then I'm gonna spread you open, and fuck you until you can't fucking stand it."

"uuuuuuuuungh fuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK!" Tim threw his head back and his body began convulsing, no doubt cumming again. His ass began to clamp down on John cock, his tightness sending waves of pleasure through his body. "Fuck fuck fuck!" John tried to hold on, not wanting this fuck session to ever end. "Give it to me... don't hold back, I want you to explode inside me."

"ARRRAAAAAAGH!!" John roared as he pumped load after load of his cum inside Tim's body. "Oh god, I can feel you cumming inside me" Tim said affectionately. John leaned down and kissed him once again. Jane sat there in awe as they kissed. Unable to believe what had just happened. Was this a dream?

Well... it was for John!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds