• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • I Finally Fucked Jeff

I Finally Fucked Jeff

This story is a fictionalized account of a true story. The names, dates, and places have been changed to protect privacy.

I met Jeff during my junior year in college. Jeff was 20 years old, and I was 21. Just the age when most males would fuck a snake if someone would hold its mouth open. I assumed that Jeff was straight because he dated and never hinted that he was anything but straight.

Jeff was about 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, and had "dirty blond" hair and sexy blue eyes. He was a typical blond in that his skin would tan up nicely, leaving tan lines where he wore his bathing suit. Of course, the areas under which he wore his bathing suit were super white. His hair would lighten up after being in the sun, even as his skin darkened. His nipples were dark brown and often erect. His cock was slow to get hard, but when it did, it was huge. His body and pubic hair were sexy, and he didn't trim it.

I was a little thinner, 6 feet 1 inches tall, 170 pounds. I had short red hair and green eyes. I had a medium amount of red public, covering my balls, lower cock, and groin area. I had a "happy trail" of hair running up from my groin up to my stomach. My cock was 6 inches when hard and 4.5 inches in girth. I had pink nipples that became erect the second I was aroused. I often played with them when jacking off. I didn't trim any of my body hair.

My cock was circumcised. I didn't know that anyone had an uncircumcised cock. When soft, my cock was nearly the color of my skin, with a slightly pink head. When aroused, it would harden and turn beet red.

Jeff's cock was circumcised, light brown, and big. It's not big like you read about, but it's big. He let me measure him that night when he was rock hard with a cloth tape measure when his cock was rock hard; his cock was 7.5 inches long, with a girth of 6 inches.

Jeff had a lot of brown pubic hair covering his balls and lower cock. Also, a lot of hair runs from his groin to his belly to his chest and around his brown nipples.

We were part of a college club that met weekly. After the meeting, some of us met for drinks to get drunk. After one meeting, we were both drunk, and I said I would fuck anything, female or even male.

I had limited sexual experiences. I had gotten blowjobs from several girls. I had also

jacked off and had mutual handjobs and blowjobs with my college roommate. We also tried fucking, but his cock was so big that he could not push it into my asshole.

However, during college, my roommate Greg and I probably jacked off together 100 times and sucked off each other at least as many.

My first sex with a girl was when my roommate Greg, and I passed a girl back and forth to our bedrooms. I brought her home and fucked her. Since she wanted more, I took her to Greg's room and he fucked her. Then Greg sent her back to me for another round. Finally, she wound up falling asleep in Greg's bed.

My parents owned a house at a popular lake. Since Spring Break was

approaching. I casually asked Jeff if he wanted to go to the lake house with me for

Spring Break. He readily accepted. During the day, we usually drank beer and laid out on the beach or pool. The night was a different story.

I had a laptop, and I had figured out how to download some porn videos, both straight and gay. I started with the straight porn. Then I play some bisexual porn. Finally, I played some hardcore gay porn featuring sucking cocks and butt-fucking. Jeff wasn't grossed out but asked me, "Rob, do you think being fucked in the ass hurts?" I said, "I know that it doesn't hurt. It feels better than any orgasm you have ever had."

Jeff and I had been drinking a lot and talking very sexually. At about 10 pm. I could

tell that he had a big hard cock in his shorts. Finally, I said, "I am so excited that I am

going to have to go lay down on the bed and jack off."

Jeff said, "You jack off laying down?" "How do you jack off?" I asked.

"I just go into the bathroom, pull my shorts down, and use my fingers to jerk my cock

until I shoot cum into the toilet." Impossible," I said. "I've got to see this." He agreed.

So, we went into one of the bathrooms, and Jeff pulled his shorts and briefs down his big, circumcised, hard cock. His bush and chest hair were light brown, but the hair on his head was naturally blond. Jeff began stroking his cock, pointing it at the toilet bowl. I said, "I'll try it too." Within 30 seconds, I had grabbed his cock and started jacking it. Then he grabbed my cock and started jacking it like we were just going to shoot off into the toilet and let it go. "Jeff, when did you jack off last?" I asked. "Two days ago," Jeff replied. "How about you, Rob? When did you get your rocks off the last time?" Jeff asked. "Actually, about 30 minutes before we left on this trip," I told Jeff.

I suggested it was too small to have fun in the bathroom, so we entered the

master bedroom. It was unspoken but certainly very well understood that we were

going to have sex. Since there was a king-size bed available, we decided to get in.

We took all of our clothes off, and I saw Jeff's entire sexy body. He had tan lines where

his swimsuit was, and his sexy body was as I described above, but he was hard.

The first thing we did was jerk each other's hard cocks off for about 10 minutes. Then

we rubbed our cocks together, with me on top holding them together and humping as if we were fucking, face to face. I had read about frotting but had never done it until then.

Next, I went down on his hard, brown nipples. I rubbed some of his pre-cum on them and started sucking, biting, and pinching them until he was moaning. I was rubbing my

cock against his leg, wetting his leg with my pre-cum.

Jeff asked me, "Have you ever tasted cum before?" I told him, "Yes, mine and my roommate Greg's. Jeff's cock was hard and huge. His hairy balls had swollen with cum which begged to be released. We then got in a perfect 69 position, Jeff on the bottom and me on top, and we sucked each other for at least an hour. I guess the liquor kept up from cumming, but we both stayed hard.

To my surprise, I heard Jeff say, "Can I cum in your mouth, and will you swallow it?" "Hell, yes!" I replied, and I started sucking harder, and Jeff started thrusting his cock deep into my mouth. In about 30 seconds, warm, salty cum was shooting deep into my mouth and throat. I was sucking and swallowing it as fast as possible. It was a lot of cum too, but I didn't miss a drop.

Without realizing it, that made me so excited that I started shooting my cum in Jeff's mouth. I didn't expect him to take it, but he sucked down most of it.

We were almost sober, so we fixed more drinks and watched some more porn. This time we commented on the guy's cock and good his sexy, hot look. We told each other that we would both like to fuck him.

With that, we dressed and watched T.V. like we hadn't had the most exciting experience of our lives, and then we each went into our separate bedrooms. Nobody suggested sleeping together or having sex again. Why didn't I follow him and crawl into his bed with him? We wouldn't have had to do anything, but we probably would have.

During the night, I probably jacked off five times in my bed thinking about fucking Jeff.

The next day neither of us mentioned our fuck the night before. We just did regular beach things.

However, after dark, we started drinking and watching porn. We were drunk and horny. We didn't have to pretend to jack off in the toilet. I said, "Ready to do some more fucking?" "Hell yeah!" Jeff replied.

We went into the bedroom, our clothes were off, and we jumped on the king bed. I was ready tonight as I went to the drugstore and purchased some Astroglide Gel lubricant. I said, "I want to fuck you like I would fuck a woman." With that, Jeff looked a little scared but agreed.

I had Jeff lay on his back, and I pulled out the Astroglide and lubed my hard cock. Then I lubed his asshole and used my finger to fuck his asshole to get him used to what was coming.

I spread Jeff's legs and had him bend them at the knees. I positioned myself between his legs and pushed my cock into his lubed asshole. Slowly, at first, assuring him that I would not hurt him. After about 10 minutes, I was inside him and started pumping him. I must have been stimulating Jeff's prostate because he moaned and grunted. I pumped faster, then nibbled on his hard tits and licked his chest. I then started kissing him, pushing my tongue deep into his mouth.

Jeff reached down and squeezed my cock as it slid in and out of his asshole. I used one hand to jerk his cock just a little, as I didn't want him blowing his load. After 30 minutes, I said, "Are you ready to receive my hot sperm?" Jeff begged me to climax inside him. It only took two or three more thrusts, and I was the one moaning as my cock shot cum inside his ass.

We were both breathless, but we also bonded sexually.

We took a shower, drank some more, and I told Jeff that I was still a virgin and needed to be fucked. I was worried about Jeff's big cock, remembering that my roommate could shove his big cock in my ass.

Jeff imitated my actions but kissed and caressed me first before trying to penetrate me. For once, Jeff's cock was hard as steel. He lubed it up, then got a candle, applied lube, and fucked my asshole with the candle to get me used to it. Finally, he shoved his cock in me kind of roughly and began pumping and talking dirty. Jeff kissed me as his tempo increased. I knew he wouldn't last, so I encouraged him by telling him to "Fuck me harder." In less than five minutes, Jeff was groaning and shooting cum in my ass.

After were recovered some, I decided to get Jeff off with a floatie or "water wing" which I had seen used to masturbate with on a video. We must have had a dozen water wings at the lake house, so I found two, washed them, and lubed them. For a cock with an enormous girth, like Jeff's, you inflate the floaties with his hard cock in it until it is snug.

I started stroking Jeff's cock with the floatie. It probably took 45 seconds before Jeff was shooting cum everywhere.

Jeff admitted to me that he had wanted to suck me off ever since we had met but was too shy to make a move. I told him he was my second choice, behind Tom Cruise in briefs.

We stayed a few more days at the lake house. One night, I took him by the lake, and we sucked off each other under the moonlight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • I Finally Fucked Jeff

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds