• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Get These Urges

I Get These Urges

I get these urges. I'm not sure if they are normal or if I am different than most men. I go for a drive and let my instinct guide me. I don't know why I have an instinct but I will trust it none the less. I am on the freeway when I see 3 motels, all with signs showing their specials; 59.95 a night, 49.95 a night, to 39.95 a night. I pull onto the side street nearby and park. I lock my car and start walking to the cheapest motel. It's a Thursday night going on 10:30, people are still up and lights are on inside a lot of the rooms.

I pull out a cigarette and light it up as I walk down the first floor's rooms. I don't smoke normally, not sure why I brought these smokes. I am not looking into the rooms, just walking past, listening, feeling for something. I get to the end and walk up to the 2nd floor. The cigarette is making me feel lighter and has actually calmed my stomach. I feel better now and am beginning to think I could probably go home and just go to sleep. I decide to at least finish my lap and then I'll head back to my car.

I am walking past a room where I see light coming out the door. It is the only one in probably 100 rooms with the door wedged open with the door lock. I flick my cigarette to the first floor and stand at the rail. I can hear a girl on the phone inside the room. I can also smell pot coming from the room. She is probably smoking and left the door open to air it out, some dumb teenager. I listen in on her conversation. Stupid gossip, she is in school obviously, taking a poly-sci class at the community college. Her conversation is boring but the sound of her voice and the fact that I am listening to something private is turning me on. I keep hoping the conversation will turn sexual in nature and I find myself wanting to peek inside the room and see what she looks like.

I walk past the room quickly and turn back around. I slowly make my way past the room with my face forward but my eyes searching the room through the crack in the door. I see her in there sitting on the bed facing the TV, the light shining in her eyes, she can't see me but I keep moving anyways, as though she might feel me looking at her if I am there too long. I take up my old spot again and resume listening while I take inventory of what I saw. She is talking about her spring break last week while I picture her in my mind. She is sitting cross-legged at the foot of the bed, her phone held to her head and her eyes on the TV in front of her. She is wearing a wife beater like tank top and I can see bra straps. Her breasts are small but big enough to show out the top of her shirt. She is wearing black workout shorts that have ridden up so I can see her slender legs. She is small, hard to tell with her sitting but I wouldn't think she could be more than 5' 3 and less than 100 pounds for sure. Her face is cute even with the stupid look on it. It would look much cuter scared though, and MUCH cuter having an orgasm. I Knew I wanted her but could I have her? I was here, let's see what was going to happen.

She told her friend that he was going to meet her at 10:30.

"Shit" she said, "your right, it's almost 11 o'clock, where the fuck is he? He can't make me wait! Who does he think he is? Fuck him, I am pissed now, I'm gunna take a shower, I'll call you when I get out if he isn't here yet ok? Talk to you soon, love ya, bye bye. "

Fuck, here is when she shuts the door and I go home... I hear some rustling and then I hear a door squeak and close followed by a click. Did she just go to the bathroom leaving the door lodged open? My stomach turns into a twisted jumble of knots, my breathing is fast and erratic and I can feel my heart pounding in my head and in my dick. Without telling my body to do anything I step forward into the room and silently close and lock the door behind me. I see the phone sitting on the edge of the nightstand by the girls back pack. I walk up to it while hearing the shower running in the bathroom. My heart is still pounding as I hold the phone up under my arm and turn the ringer down until it vibrates and then nothing.

I then bend over and start going through her backpack. I see the pipe in the outer pocket, a small baggy with foil, some tissue and her phone charger. In the main pocket I find some clothes, a little pair of blue and white underwear that I smell and put back, it smelled like fabric softener. I also find a little tiny pink dildo, the size of my index finger. I smell it and taste it. It smells and tastes like rubber, I wonder if she has used it, I imagine she has and keeps it clean. I twist the bottom of it and it starts to vibrate, faster the more I turn, I turn it off and slip it under the pillow on the queen size bed.

I also find a small silk nightgown that would look very sexy on her, I remove the sash and tie it through a decorative hole in the bedpost behind the pillow and leave the rest of it under the pillow. I take a quick look around the room, I check the fridge, see a bottle of Bacardi Raz and cranberry juice, the closet is empty minus the hangers, the drawers are empty in the night stands, not even a bible or phone book. As a last thought I grab her cell phone and flip through the settings, I find airplane mode and turn it on, this way she can't send or receive calls. I then go into the closet, close the door except for a tiny hair's width to see through and wait. My heart rate has gone down to something closer to normal and my breathing is under control. I feel scared and confident at the same time. I strip down to nothing now and listen to her showering.

After a few minutes I hear the shower shut off and the shower screen slide open. I hear the sounds of her drying off for a couple seconds then quite. All the sudden the bathroom door clicks and opens and she walks out of it totally naked except for the towel covering her face. She just walked out of the bathroom while drying her hair letting my eyes explore her body in a second. From neck to toe she was perfect. Her neck was so smooth and seemed to flow into her chest where her tits pointed out at me like something from my dreams. They were small and perfect, her nipples were low and aimed up though not hard at all, yet... Her stomach was firm since she was working her hair dry and her belly button looked delicious with a few drops of water around it. Then her hips widened and I was staring at her gorgeously shaved pussy. The little slit with her lips hanging just below them make my cock twitch in my pants. She continued walking past the closet towards the bed giving me a view of her bubble butt that finished her hourglass figure and gave me a raging hard on.

She stopped drying her hair and slowly stopped moving altogether. She was staring at the door... I silently slid the closet open and walked up behind her, I reached up and in one swift movement I had my hand over her mouth and my other arm wrapped around her chest pinning her arms down. Then I let my body weight lean on her and we collapsed onto the bed together with me on top. I shimmied up the bed towards the pillows and put my mouth up to her ear. She was squealing as loud as she could and shaking violently until I bit down hard on the top of her ear. She stopped for a second and then her shaking turned into more of a shifting and her squeal turned into a moan. I heard her let out a squeal of surprise and then she resumed her fighting. As though for a second she forgot what was happening and started to enjoy it.

I pressed my tongue into her ear and started flicking it around. She instantly began to moan and whimper as her body instinctively pressed up into mine. She jerked herself away from me then and I let go of her mouth so I could press my mouth against it. She resisted at first but when I managed to get my tongue past her teeth it was like I had popped her cherry and she stopped fighting me. I turned her body over then and held both her arms over her head. She was looking me dead in the eyes as my dick started to probe her looking for her entrance. I felt her wetness on the head of my cock and I let it cover me and lube me up. I pressed up against her pussy entrance and then as we looked into each other's eyes, I shoved my entire length into her. She squealed into my mouth as I bottomed out in her pussy. It was not difficult at all she was so wet. I pulled out a few inches and slid back in with a very easy smooth rhythm. Then without warning I pulled out till just my head was inside of her and I slammed into her fast and started fucking her as hard as I could.

Her small boobs were bouncing up and down as I fucked her tight slick pussy for all I was worth. I felt like I could go all night, I was almost numb down there and just kept plunging into her as hard as I could for as long as I wanted.

Her mouth came off of mine and she let in a gasp of air as she called out, "OH FUCK!" and then a small winey "yeeaaaaahhh" that was broken up every time my body hit hers.

I felt behind me and grabbed each of her legs and lifted them up towards her chest. Then I leaned forwards onto my arms so her legs were pinned between us. Her grunts took on a new tone and I could tell I was hurting her by being so deep. I kept going and eventually her arms came down and gripped my head. She raked her fingers through my hair as her hips started to hump up and meet my thrusts. She was shaking madly when it dawned on me that she was having or orgasm.

She had shut her eyes and her head was turned away from me when she started grunting uh, uh, uh, uh, at every thrust in a higher and higher voice until it got almost panicky and her legs started to spasm, I let the both go, grabbed onto her shoulders from under her arms and fucked her pussy like a mad man.

She started to scream, "Oh FUCK FUCK FUCK ME FUCK ME YES YES YES OH! OH! AHH GOD! And then her legs wrapped around my back and pulled me deep into her while she gyrated against me.

As she came down from her clouds I pried her legs off me and pulled her to the side of the bed. I Got off the bed and pulled her off so just her chest was on the bed. She just laid there as I lined myself up from a few inches away and then slammed straight into her cunt. She started moaning again and I let her enjoy the position for a few seconds. Then I pushed into her and reached down the grab both her legs above the knees. Then I rotated her body with my cock still buried inside her till she was on her back.

She let out a moan like she had never felt something like that before, which made me wonder what else she had not done before? I wrapped her legs around me tight and felt her ankles lock behind me. I reached up and held her face in my hands while I explored her mouth with my tongue. Then my hands drifted down to her neck and I pushed down into her neck while raising myself so I could look down at her. I looked into her eyes to see if she trusted me and continued to fuck her while I tightened my grip on her throat. I could tell she was frightened by the turn in events but she didn't struggle at all as I pushed into her neck and squeezed her throat. I used her neck to pull her back into me while I fucked her and I felt her legs relax as she lost consciousness from lack of blood to her brain.

Her eyes had closed and I knew she was out. I then relaxed my grip and watcher her face while I kept my cock pushing in and out of her. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked all around the room finally resting on her pussy with my dick sliding in and out of it.

She let out this guttural moan of; "Oh GAWD, do that AGAIN!" I smiled at her as I grabbed her throat again and choked her. Her grunts had a strange sound as she bucked her hips against me. Her movements slowed and then stopped as she was out cold again. I relaxed my grip and began humping her in earnest. She came to, to the sound of wet slapping as my balls slapped against her ass. Just as she was coming to I choked her again and let her come back over and over again.

When I finally let her come back her pussy was so wet and loose I felt like I could barely feel her. Amazing since she was so tight when we started and I hadn't even come yet. I felt like it was my turn though. I wanted it to be fantastic though and this position was growing old. I decided to do something I had always wanted to and never found a willing participant.

I grabbed her around her throat and started to choke her again, she was used to this by now of course. I leaned in real close and asked her as she started to weaken if she had ever had a cock in her ass. Then she was gone.

I held her for another second then released her and pulled out of her sopping wet cunt. I flipped her legs over and spread her ass cheeks. Her butt hole was covered with her juices. I stuck two fingers into her gaping pussy to get them nice and wet. Then I pressed my index finger against her puckered butt hole. It barely resisted at all before it slipped in. I was in a hurry and sure she couldn't feel anything so I pumped in and out of her a few times before getting my second finger inside her butt ring as well. I finger fucked her for a second or two and then got up.

I positioned my dick head at the entrance of her brown hole and pushed. It didn't seem like anything was happening but I kept a constant pressure against her hole. I pushed harder and harder until I could no longer see my cock head and knew that it was inside of her ass. I kept pushing and watched my dick disappear inside of her bowels. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. I felt the orgasm coming the second my thighs pressed up against her ass cheeks. I stayed there for about 10 seconds until I calmed down and felt the pressure go away. I then began to pull out. She was unbelievably tight. It felt like her ass hole was hold onto me and trying to suck me back inside.

It was amazing the way it was so slick and tight at the same time and the pressure of her ass ring at the base of my dick. It was then that I saw her arms sliding up the bed and knew she was coming to. I thrust back in pulled out, then again, and heard her moan in pain. Her body tried to pull away from me but there was nowhere to go. I slid my hands up her back and raked my fingernails down her sides while I fucker her tight ass hole. Her winey sounds were turning me on while she took my cock up her probably virgin ass. Her hands gripped the bed sheets just as I increased my pace. I held onto her hips as I pushed into her ass hole and watched as she pulled the blankets this way and that in her discomfort. I then lifted her hips off the bed a little and snaked my hand between her legs. I started to play with her clit and before long I felt her getting wet again. Her sounds of pain started to mean pleasure too but the position was awkward for me so I grabbed her hand and guided it to her own pussy. She took the hint and began to masturbate herself.

My hands took their place again at her hips and I fucked her amazing ass to the sound of her moans. All of the sudden she picked up her pace and started to push back into me. Her second orgasm! No way was she coming twice and I hadn't come once! I wanted to come first so I fucked her hard and fast pulling out almost all the way and slamming it down till my balls slapped painfully against her pussy. The pain probably kept me from coming because in no time at all she was screaming into the sheets and pulling the covers over her head...

Well enough of this, I needed to come and that is what I came for. After she settled down I grabbed her hips and flipped her ass over her head so she was staring up at my dick from her back. I pulled her towards me so her head was hanging off the side of the bed and slapped her pussy. She said "Owe" out of surprise and while her mouth was forming the O I shoved my dick in. She tried to turn her head away but I grabbed it with both hands and forced her head down further towards the floor.

When her throat was straight I pushed in fast and felt her gag as my cock slid into her throat. Her chest rose up as her gag reflexes took over and I watched her throat expand to accept my thick dick. I pushed in till I was pressed up against her lips and I could feel air from her nose on my balls. I held it for as long as I dared and then pulled out to the sound of her gasping for breath. Before she could stop me I pushed back into her mouth and straight into her throat. I fucked her throat in a relaxed way that felt and sounded amazing. Her gagging on my shaft was the sexiest sound I had ever heard and the feel of her throat pulsing around my cock was exhilarating. I finally felt my orgasm coming up from my balls and decided to go for it, I deserved it and she owed me for the last two.

I fucked her face then just like it was her pussy, her gagging seemed to be more controlled now but it still felt great on my dick. I could feel her saliva dripping down my shaft and onto my balls. The wet sounds of it sped up as I drove it into her throat faster and faster as my orgasm built. Finally gripping her whole head in my hands I pushed as deep into her as I could, feeling her teeth against my body as I shot my load into her stomach. My cock pulsed with pleasure as her tongue found its way out of her mouth onto my balls and her cheeks sucked in as she took everything I had straight into her throat.

While panting and dripping with sweat, my dick shrunk and fell out of her mouth though I noticed she was still sucking on it to the last second. I pulled her head towards the pillows and then fell onto the bed next to her pulling her into a fierce cuddle with me.

I looked deep into her eyes and said, 'Hi". She burst into laughter and tears were pouring down her face.

"I throw myself at some guy so I can get laid tonight and I end up getting RAPED and the best sex of my life!? What the fuck is wrong with me?" She sobbed into my shoulder.

I gently laid her back into the bed and said, "you are my fantasy, now what's yours?"

More coming soon I hope...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Get These Urges

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds