I Kissed a Girl Ch. 01

"And you're okay with this?"

I looked up and our gazes locked. I leaned forward, darting my tongue out to taste her nipple. Her eyes grew darker, and she growled softly.

"Enough. This was supposed to be about you."

With that, she pushed my shoulders away, sending me flat on my back on my bed. Her bra went slack and then fell to the floor. Her jeans and panties followed. I tried to get a good look at her, but she was leaning down to pull my sweats off.

"You are one naughty little girl," she whispered when she realized I had removed my panties, as well, after I had changed from what I'd worn to the hospital.

I don't know why I had decided to go commando. Maybe somewhere in the back of my mind I had hoped that her reason for insisting on staying here was to do exactly what we were doing now. If it hadn't, I had to admit I would have been a little disappointed.

And that surprised me.

Jenna pulled my legs up onto the bed and turned me so I was laying properly. She situated a pillow under my left arm, supporting my cast. Then she knelt on the bed beside me. "And here I thought you were such a good girl, Kat."

I raised my eyebrows at her and watched her head dip so that her lips could kiss my left nipple. I lifted my right hand to stroke her hair, but she slapped it away.

"No. No touching. You're being punished."

I stifled a giggle and laid my arm above my head instead. For the longest time, I just watched her lick and suck one nipple and then the other, her hands massaging and caressing both breasts at the same time. Her hair tickled my skin, and I shivered, but it was partly due to the arousal her touch was building within me.

I had resolved to be tortured like this for a lot longer, but apparently Jenna was losing her control. She didn't look up at me as she crawled over me and shimmied down to lay between my legs.

Her fingers trailed lines down my sides, over my hips, along the juncture of my legs to my torso—which made me shiver again—and then finally over my bed of curls. My hips jumped, and she pressed lightly to still them.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Did I let her part my thighs? Did I do it myself to show her I was willing? Danny had always hated giving me oral sex, although he would do it if he really wanted a blow job. I had the personal belief that if one wants to give oral, they shouldn't expect it in return. It should be a gift to the receiver.

I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realized Jenna had spread my legs and raised my knees up, pushing against them to open my thighs wider. One minute I was wondering what our roles were. The next, I felt her tongue licking my clit.

I gasped, my hips jumping off the bed again. I gripped one of the rails of the headboard above me. Her hands held my legs down and apart. I dared to look at her and moaned at the sight of her bobbing head. The warmth of her breath and mouth mixed with my own heat. The feel of her searching tongue sent jolts of pleasure skittering up my back.

"God, Jenna. Mmm. How long have you wanted to do this?"

Her answer was a moan that hummed against my skin, sending little vibrations deeper inside me. She pulled back, and I realized she had captured my clit between her teeth. She let it go slowly, licking at it. "High school."

I wiggled beneath her, letting reality soak in. I had missed out on this all of these years. I had been glad I had had sex with Danny and a couple of other men. But the rumors were right. Only another woman can really know what a woman wants. Needs.

She circled a finger around my vagina and slipped it inside, stroking a few times. Then she repeated the whole process.

I felt like crying for a whole new reason now. I wanted to sing. But mostly, I wanted to come.

"Jenna, please..."

"Okay, sweetie." She ended the relentless torture only to press one hand flat above my clit, holding me down. Two fingers slid inside me, stroking and stretching. Then her thumb rubbed my clit.

My whimpers grew with the intensity of the pressure inside my belly and the thrusts of her fingers. There were at least three of those now. I had ceased trying to keep my eyes on her. I couldn't think. Only feel. And damn, it felt so good.

It had to have been only a few minutes, but it felt like an hour that I was panting and unable to catch my breath. The edge was right there. I had no strength to try to get there, but Jenna helped the whole way. Just when I thought it was never going to happen, pleasure shot through every fiber of my being, shaking me.

My cry of ecstasy came out in a ragged scream. I saw stars behind my eyelids. I couldn't breathe. I didn't want to. I just wanted to float in this ethereal place of bliss.

I must have passed out...or fallen asleep. Jenna was lying beside me when I opened my eyes, her body wrapped around mine under the covers. Her hand was stroking my damp hair back from my face, her lips brushing my forehead.

"How was that?" She smiled down at me and ran her index finger along my lips.

"Good." I licked the tip of her finger and then sucked it into my mouth, smiling back.

"You know, I had thought maybe I was wrong about you. About us. I had hoped, but I was willing to accept it was just in my head." She pulled her finger free and leaned in to kiss my lips. "I'm glad I was wrong about being wrong."

I kissed her back. "This may take a while for me to adjust. I'm just warning you."

"I know, sweetie. I know." She cupped my breast, her knee sliding over my hip to pull me closer. "But I've been patient this long."

Her hand slipped between my thighs. And as she began stroking me again, I thought maybe—just maybe—my wedding plans with Danny weren't a complete waste. We still had the villa in Tuscany.

~ H

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds