• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Learn to Tease Him

I Learn to Tease Him

As I gained in confidence so our adventures got more and more fun. My aim was to tease my husband, which gives him a great deal of pleasure, and me a lot of fun as well. I started to dream up ways of teasing him.

Through the internet we met Dick (aptly named in more ways than one) Dick was actually younger than me and despite being a little over weight, he knew how to please a woman in a way that no other guy I had met at that time. There wasn’t a lot of intellectual conversation with Dick but there was a lot of physical dialogue.

It stared as a three some with all of us but my husband became board with the lack of stimulating conversation and so I took on Dick as a part-time lover when I wanted to tease my hubby and felt horny.

Dick had a lovely cock that wasn’t that wasn’t overly long but was thick from top to base. He also knew how to use his tongue in an expert way. Sex with Dick was great. He could make me cum on his tongue three, four or five times. Then when he entered me he would always be considerate and stretch me in a way that I just loved.

Dick had staying power and we would change positions three or four times before he would finally release his load. And that was another thing, I had never known anyone who could deliver as much fluid as Dick when he cums.

Although I loved the sex with Dick I always had in mind how I could use it to tease my man. I would arrange for Dick to come around at various times. Maybe my husband would be away on business or just out for the day. I would sometimes arrange it at a time when Dick and I would be hard at it when my husband got home or that Dick had just left. My hubby would get in and find me laying exhausted and recovering from a wonderful session.

I would even invite Dick over when hubby was at home but busy in his office. We would make out for an hour or so and then when he left I would walk through to the office naked and tease my husband away from his work.

There was no consistency to the way I planned my sessions with Dick. I constantly changed it to add variety and spice for my hubby and I. Sometimes I would tell my hubby in advance that I had invited Dick over and sometimes I would tell him afterwards. On one occasion I made sure he discovered it for himself when he felt under my skirt and discovered a wet swollen pussy still dribbling with cum.

There are always different ways to tease my husband and give him the thrill he enjoys from my pleasure.

When Dick came around I would typically wear something very revealing. I would meet him at the door in anything from a see-through nightee, a thong and bra with stockings and high heels, an open silk dressing gown, just stockings and high heels, in fact the last time it was a string thong with stick on nipples. My husband bought me some very sexy clothes and so I was never short of something to welcome Dick in.

There was no point in having anything else on as we both knew he was here to have sex and Dick loved it. There were times when he just looked at me and what I was wearing and took me into his arms with a big kiss and took me upstairs, laid me down without saying anything more than “hello” to each other.

I found various ways to tease my husband with Dick. On one occasion he was away for a week and when we spoke on the phone to each other I told him how horny I was. I said I might get Dick around and made various hints about what I was planning to do with Dick. When Dick arrived I had a text message on my mobile ready to send and had the phone under my pillow. The message read:

“At this moment I have a lovely hard, thick cock in my pussy. Don’t disturb me and I will let you know when I am free”

Part way through getting a lovely pounding by Dick I pressed the send button. Thinking about the reaction it was having on my husband drove me wild.

On another occasion I had his number ready to dial. As Dick entered me with his lovely thick cock, I pressed the call button so when my hubby answered all he would hear was the moaning and groaning of two people in the throws of some serious sex.. He would know what was happening and it always got him excited. Another version of the same was to have a text message saying, “ring me” and then send it at the right moment. When I answered I was breathless and….well you can imagine the rest.

I found all sorts of ways of using my fun with Dick to tease my husband. Once he was going to a meeting and I put a note in his jacket pocket, which I knew he would find when he put his hand into the pocket of the jacket on the way to his destination or at his meeting. The message said:

“By the time I see you next I will have cum at least six or seven times on a nice hard cock. I hope your meeting is as enjoyable as mine is bound to be!!!!”

Other notes I have put in his wallet or text messages I have sent have included:

“I hope you have a good meeting because I am planning to enjoy myself while you are out”

You will never guess what I have planned while you are out. One clue, it doesn’t involve any clothes”

“Don’t hurry back because I will be entertaining Dick today. Can you guess how I plan to entertain him?”

“I thought you might like to know that Dick is coming over. He said he might bring a friend!!!” (The second part of this one wasn’t true but I knew it would really get him going thinking there were two guys with me. Anyway it may happen one day!!!!!)

I even did ones like:

“Please stay out until at least 10pm as I will be busy”

“If you get back before 9pm, then be quiet and if you look through the lounge window you may see a show” I would leave the curtain open enough so that he could see in if he got back.

I fantasise about trying other things. One is I tie him to the bed naked and slowly make love to him, teasing his body, licking, sucking, etc. And then the door bell rings. I give him a deep kiss and tell him to be very quiet otherwise he will be in trouble when I get back. Then stark naked I leave to answer the door. Yes, you have guessed it, Dick is there at my invitation and we make noisy sex.

When Dick leaves I go back to the bedroom and straddle my legs on either side of his chest and start to rub my clit in front of him while Dick’s cum dribbles out of my pussy onto his chest. I say things like, “Oh god that feels good. Can you see Dick’s cum. He filled me up with loads of it. It was so nice I thought I would share it with you”

Only when I have made myself cum again do I untie him move down and let him inside and give him the chance to find some release and ad his load to my soaking pussy.

I would love to video myself with anther guy and leave it for him to find. I may be out and leave him a note to say that a video arrived for him and it was in an envelope on the TV. (Maybe I can ask Dick if he has a friend who would video us – our camera of course)

One day we will get a pin camera and I will set it up in the lounge to show on the TV in our bedroom. I will leave him in the bedroom to watch us in the lounge.

Dick and I have been adventurous as well. We have made out in the back of the car in a deserted lane. In fact we have been out the car and he had me over the bonnet. I returned home that time nearly naked. I had nothing on from the waste down and the blouse was not buttoned up. I rang my hubby from the car on the way home and told him to meet me at the front door. He was surprised to see me step out of the car like this but loved it as I told him what happened.

Dick and I did it in the park one night and nearly got caught. I had walked to the park and so phoned hubby to come and collect me afterwards. That was another surprise for him and got him very excited.

To spice up our sex life, my husband will challenge me a truth or dare. If I choose ‘dare’ he will set me a challenge that I have to complete in a given time scale. The dares vary but are always exciting.

For example, he will dare me to go shopping for shoes in a short skirt and no knickers. I should ideally go to shops that have young male attendants. This gets me so excited and by the time I get back to him I am dripping and desperate for him to satisfy me.

Another type of dare was that I had to have three different cocks over the period of month. That was a challenge. Of course getting hold of Dick and Jon was easy, but then I had to find a new one. I only just managed to achieve that in the time scale because I needed to find someone that I was comfortable with. I found Jim through a swingers site and we met for coffee to chat and see if we were comfortable with each other.

I had turned down two before I met Jim and was not holding out much hope that this was going to be a suitable method of finding someone. Anyway, I met with Jim with one day to go and we immediately hit it off. He was a lovely guy with a friend and gentle manner.

He was a gentleman and as promised, didn’t try anything on at the first meeting. I suddenly realised that I was comfortable with Jim and that to complete the dare (although I am happy to forfeit a dare rather than do anything that I am not comfortable with). He couldn’t take his eyes of my tits and took every chance to look down my open blouse.

So I started to tease Jim a little and when we left the pub he walked me to my car. When we got between my car and another car in the car park, we started to kiss. Our tongues entwined and I started to run my hands over his body. I could feel his hardness pressing into my stomach.

I slid my hand around to the front of his trousers and started to rub his hardness up and down with the palm of my hand. He groaned and I whispered in his ear, “Would you like to examine the goods before you make a decision?”

His hands went straight to my tits and started to rub and gently massage them. I took his hand and led it down between my legs. He felt his way up my skirt and found my naked, hairless and wet pussy. I couldn’t help a shudder that ran though me.

After a few minutes I asked, “Do I get to examine the goods before I decide?”

He whispered back, “Of course” and I went back to feeling him. I pulled down his zip and my hand slipped into feel a lovely hard cock that was already wet at the tip with pre-cum. I knew I was going to have this cock in me even if it was only in my mouth. I was about to achieve my dare!

Jim turned out to be a good lover and we have met a few times now, but that is for another story.

My husband and I have talked about the next dare and he has always wanted me to go into a bar or party of somewhere and flirt with people while he is there and can watch. He never dares me to do something that I am not comfortable to do, so the dare is to see how far I am prepared to go. We are planning to go away for a weekend and stay in a nice hotel, so we will have to see if that is a chance to play out this dare!!

I love discovering new ways to tease him and enjoy what I get out of it also. I keep dreaming up new ways to tease him and I am always open to new ideas. If you send me an idea and I use it, maybe I will write and tell you about it.

In the meantime, I hope you have enjoyed the story so far.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Learn to Tease Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 817 milliseconds