I Looked Up & Saw Her Smile Ch. 01

The shower was quick, but I realized how much I wanted to be off my feet during the shower and made a mental note to perhaps just go back to the dorm room and used the bath that Rachel and I shared. As I exited the shower area, I saw Paige and my roommate in what appeared to be a very private conversation. I smiled at Paige who said a quick hello before hurrying out of the locker room. As I sat down I looked at Rachel, who's face still seemed as flush as it did after practice.

"Rach, are you ok?" I asked with genuine concern. "Maybe you should sit down," I offered.

"Nah, I'm fine. No," she paused, "I'm better than fine. I'm good. It has been a good day." She declared smiling from ear to ear.

"What did I just walk in on?"

"Oh, nothing much. Paige just offered to show me around campus tonight!" she exclaimed.

"Cool, a really nice cheerleader offered to show me around campus too. I was actually going to see if you wanted to come along. We're going around 5, because she had something right now, and then I have the playbook meeting and everything," I said rambling a bit.

Rachel just looked at me for a moment before speaking, "You were going to invite me along?"

"Yeah, I mean I wasn't trying to assume you couldn't figure out where to go on your own. Just with her having been here..."

"Rebecca, are you sure she just wants to make sure you know where your classes are?" she asked pointedly.

"Yes, I mean...I think so. What are you getting at, Rachel?"

"Nothing, you're probably right. Are you about ready?" she asked dropping the topic quickly.

"Not quite," I said, as I through on sweat pants and a t-shirt. "Go on ahead. I'll catch up with you. Are you going back to the room?"

"Yeah. I'll meet you back there then?"

"Yeah, I should be much longer, but don't leave for the meeting without me?"

"Ok," she said, grabbing her bag, leaving alone in the locker room to make sense of what just happened.

Perplexed I remembered that Cheyenne had given me her number, so I took it out of my locker and after seeing the 4 texts from my mother, went to enter her number into my phone. The message listed Cheyenne's number, but after that it said, "can't wait to show you around tonight!" Normally I would not have given her note a second thought, but after what Rachel had said, I began to wonder. I told myself I was being silly as I was putting on my shoes. Cheyenne was just being friendly to a new student. That's all that was going on. Whatever Rachel imagined is because of her crush on Paige. Who knows if Paige just meant her offer in a friendly way as well. Maybe this was all in Rachel's head. I had concluded that I was just going to hang out with a new friend and not let Rachel get in my head, as I stood and grabbed my bag and left the locker room after a rigorous first day of practice.

* * *

As I reached our room I got a text. It was from Rachel saying she had gone to hang out with some of the girls, and I asked if I wanted her to come by before the meeting so that we could still go together. I responded that it was ok, I'd just see her over there. With Rachel being gone, my desire for a bath now was without impediments, and so I drew myself a bath.

Even with practice just ending about 30 minutes ago, as I stepped into the water I could feel the muscles in my leg respond to the heated water. I gently lowered myself the rest of the way, as I queued my phone to play some music. As Joni Mitchell's A Case of You played softly I allowed myself to completely relax and just gently drift into the words and music of the song.

As I lad there feeling the warmth of the water and the music cover me, I felt a gentle tugging within me. All throughout high school had filled my time with either writing or playing basketball. As I got better at both and began to see them as my ways out of that small Iowa town, and so I didn't let anything distract me. Sure, it was hard listening to my friends talk about hooking up, or even reading about it was a challenge somedays, but I had a goal.

And yes, to an extent, I did use my goal of getting out as an excuse. There really hadn't been anyone there that piqued my interest. My parents tried, Lord knows they tried to find me a nice boy, but I rarely felt anything for them. Even the quasi-boyfriend that I had, was just alright, nothing special. And the farthest I'd ever gone was giving him a handjob once, because I felt bad for him. On the rare days when I did feel anything I would write as evocative and promiscuous a poem as I could.

But as I laid in that bath as All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You played distantly in the background, all that changed. Suddenly as I felt the warm water caress my skin, it was as if a switch had been turned on and my body was now alive. As I shifted in the tub I could feel the water licking at my quickly hardening nipples. My perky A-cup breasts felt the current of the water causing a long slow hiss to escape my lips. Instinctively I moved my left hand to my right breast, my arm supporting the left. I gently massaged the skin under the water, allowing the water to caress and dance with my nipple.

I closed my eyes as the feeling grew stronger. I removed my left hand, as I repeated the process with my right hand and left breast. I could feel my right breast missing the gentle massaging, so took a breast in each hand (right hand on right breast and left on left). As both hands claimed their treasure, I moaned. I could feel my breath catch as my fingers moved freely, caressing the nipple from time to time.

As my hands continued to knead my breasts, with growing confidence and fervor, I opened my legs without even being aware of it. All I knew was there was now warm water being granted access between my legs, the water stimulating the hair I had down there. As the hair lightly danced, a whole new series of feelings began manifesting themselves. I stopped kneading my breasts, my hands still holding them, but still, as I tried to get a handle on what was happening. I could feel the water between my legs, as it caressed my thighs and would occasionally pass over my slit. I inhaled deeply as I processed what I was feeling.

Then very slowly I allowed my left hand to slip down my body, my right hand moving to my left breasts, beginning to gently knead the breast, but slowly enough to not break this trance, or disrupt the feelings occurring between my legs. My left hand moving further down, my fingers sliding over my stomach, feeling down past my belly button. My breath, again, caught as my hand slowly and gently reached my mound of hair. I let my instincts take over, as I brought the fingers down to my skin, through the hair, gently pushing against the skin. I curled two fingers as they slipped between my legs. My eyes opened, just for a moment as I felt the fingers pushing the skins on both of sides of my slit together. I began rubbing on the outer sides of my slit, slowly, but with added force as I stroked again and again.

It was at this point that I no longer felt my own hands on me, but new hands. I didn't dare open my eyes, as I feared it would break the spell, but rather allowed these strange hands to touch me, almost expertly. The hand on my breast began to roll my nipple between the thumb and and index finger. The other hand was curved to the contour of my body, and forcefully rubbing my slit. My slit feeling a combination of hand and water, was becoming more alive every minute. I gasped as I felt the middle finger bear down, pushing its way between the folds, and into my slit. The hand began rubbing the area harder and harder, the water beginning to be brought to a frenzy by the motions. I arched my back and groaned loudly as I felt the finger curl and tease the opening in my slit.

My right hand now supported me as I sat, my back arched as my slit burned and continued to respond to the deft movements of the hand. All of me wanted more, and I suddenly felt another finger in my slit, but not curled as the rhythm of the stroking on my slit became more and more consistent. Inside of me I felt this fire growing, demanding to be released. My mind raced as I tried to come up with a way to fight this fire, as it were. My mind was blank as the hand only grew stronger in its movements against my slit. I cried out as I felt my body in a way that I had never felt before. As my mind continued to grapple with this situation the hand allowed the finger to enter me. I felt my ass trying to move to quicken the rhythm that had been created. I could feel the pressure building and felt my muscles in my stomach and below begin to tighten. The hand and finger continued, never hostile but with increasing pressure and fervor. The insides of my slit seemed to clutch the finger.

The hand held my slit firmly as I felt the fire explode from within me. The intensity pushing my torso back into the water, as wave after wave of a pleasure I had never felt before washed over my body. My slit seeming to radiate or pulsate as the pleasure ran through me. As I felt my body relax and the waves begin to subside, in a very small voice I whispered, "Cheyenne".

That brought me back to the present, to the bathtub I was in, in my dorm room, alone. My eyes shot open to make sure I was in fact alone, and saw that I was. Somewhere in my mind this bothered me, but too much of my body was too relaxed to recognize or contemplate any inconsistencies that might have existed. Wondering if it had all been just a just a dream, I gently ran my right hand between my legs, causing a gentle spasm in that general area, as a smile spread over my face.

All this was short lived, as at that moment I received a text from my roommate asking me where I was. I looked at the time, 4:20, our meeting had started 5 minutes ago. I jumped out of the bath, threw on my sweat pants and the nearest shirt I find, and took off for our practice facility, late but feeling incredible, and looking forward to seeing my new friend.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds