I Love When He Calls Me Sis

I needed to force myself to just move my fingers slowly. Oh God, it felt so good.

I asked, "What were you thinking? I mean, looking at her so close like that?"

"I thought that she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen - and - and ..."

"And what?"

He spoke in a halting way, "And - seeing her - rubbing herself like that, so slow with her legs spread wide like that - it was so - beautiful, I've never seen anything like it before."

As I listened to my brother, I was moving my fingertips as slowly as I could across my slippery vagina and with the dim light I felt pretty certain he couldn't tell what I was doing under the covers, but I wasn't sure. At the same time I could definitely feel that I was getting incredibly wet.

He said, "Emma told me she wanted to try to climax, like this, with me watching."

This conversation was bewildering to me because Tim and I had never really talked about anything sexual. Listening to his voice was getting me insanely excited.

I asked, "Did she eventually have an orgasm?"

"It took a little while, but yes."

After he said that we both just lay there in silence. I could see that my brother was looking up at the ceiling. He seemed all lost in thought and he looked so beautiful in the soft glow of my little bedside lamp.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes and my fingers continued to gently rub my plump little clitoris. I couldn't help it, but I was getting amazingly turned-on. I was really confused about how I was feeling. I knew that I just had to stop, but I couldn't. It just felt too good.

At some point I felt myself start to shiver. It was just a little bit of shaking, it came from the deep sexual sensations I was feeling. I was praying that my brother didn't notice.

He immediately asked, "Are you cold?'

Oh god, he felt me shiver. I was suddenly terrified he knew what I was doing.

As calm as I could, I whispered, "Uhhm, maybe just a little chilled, but it's okay."

My voice sounded so shaky, could her hear how scared I was? There was an awkward pause, and I thought he must have known.

He said, "Yeah, I'm still a little cold too."

Then he cautiously whispered, "If you are cold, maybe it would help, if maybe, we could cuddle - I mean - if you need to warm up."

Oh my god, for some reason the thought of cuddling with my beautiful brother right then under the covers aroused me in a way that I had never felt before. It was just too much to contemplate.

I rubbed myself at the same time I said, "Uhhhm - I'm fine. It's okay. But, that's sweet of you to - well, offer like that..."

Oh god, what was I doing? I mean, I was listening to my brother, who has always been so sensitive and kind to me, and at the very same time I was masturbating under the covers. I couldn't control myself and I rubbed a little faster.

I told my brother, "Keep talking, I wanna hear what happened with you and Emma."

"She seemed really nervous, but after a few minutes she asked me to get up on the bed, and get closer, and she - and she..."

"And what?"

"Oh Sis, I don't know if I can say..."

"Please, you can tell me."

"She asked me to - to kneel right next to her on the bed, really close, she said she wanted my - my erection - right over her..."

"Tim, are you serious?"

"Yes, it was so intense. She begged me to position myself right next to her so my erection right above her breasts."

With that I audibly gasped out loud.

Tim said, "Oh god, I'm sorry Sis. Should I stop talking about this?"

I instantly blurted out, "No!"

He obviously heard the needy emotion in my voice. I wanted to act calm, so I asked, "Where were you, I mean on the bed - like - uhhm - right next to her."

'

He calmly answered, "Yes. She was flat on her back and I was on her left side, on my knees."

"Okay..."

This was exactly like we were right then, Tim was on my left side, and I was flat on my back. He wasn't on his knees, he was under the covers, but I sure could imagine it.

I was feeling the electric sensations of my fingertips on my wet cliterus when he started speaking again.

He nervously told me, "She was breathing kind of hard, and she was getting all lost and really turned-on and - well - she sort of begged me to - to jack off for her - she wanted me to cum all over her..."

Hearing his emotional words, I responded by shivering. My whole body literally quivered under the blankets, and I let out a an audible whimper.

Oh god, I couldn't help it. Tim noticed, and I was suddenly frozen with fear.

He acted concerned and asked, "Sis, are you all right?"

I didn't answer, I just stared wide-eyed up at him, totally ashamed at what I had been doing. I couldn't move, both hands were cupped tight over my groin.

He saw how scared I must have looked, and he asked, "Are you okay?"

All I could do was nervously whisper, "I'm so sorry."

I could tell he was confused. Then he propped himself up onto his elbow and he looked down at me as I lay there next to him. He was staring at me in disbelief. I tried to act all innocent, but I know I must have looked totally guilty.

He looked down at me. For the first time he looked at the blanket over me and I was so worried he could see the shape of my hands between my legs.

In complete surprise he asked, "Oh God, Sis - are you - touching yourself?"

I realized I was caught and I whimpered, "I can't help it..."

He thought for a second and asked, "Should I leave?"

I responded with a needy, "Oh no - Please - Don't go!"

At that point, both of us were silent for a long time. We both just stared at each other, I kept my hands between my legs, but I was afraid to move. I was all swallowed up in shame and I was so scared he would leave.

He broke the silence, "Oh God Sis, I didn't know..."

And then I whispered, "I'm really embarrassed."

He replied, "No, please don't feel bad."

"But..."

"It's okay, really. Please, don't feel bad."

"But..."

He interrupted, "Please Sis, it's okay. I mean, I understand, I've been talking about some pretty sensual stuff about me and Emma."

I was surprised that he wasn't freaked out because I was touching myself. The sense of relief was overwhelming.

I whispered, "Thank you for not being upset at me."

I looked up at him, and I couldn't tell he was thinking. He seemed so intensely focused.

After an awkward silence, he nervously asked, "Do you think that - maybe - you can have an orgasm?"

I was shocked and replied, "Oh my god - Tim?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm curious."

I didn't answer. I just stayed still and looked at him and I could tell by the look on his face that he was serious.

He persisted, "I'm really curious. Could you?"

I thought for a moment and I meekly whispered, "I don't know - Maybe. I mean, sometimes it takes me a really long time, but - maybe."

I looked over at him and he seemed really peaceful. He wasn't upset in the least.

He asked, "Did I say too much, I mean, about Emma? Is that why you started - well - touching yourself?"

I sheepishly replied, "I don't know, maybe - a little bit."

He set his head back down on the pillow and said, "I'm sorry if I said something I shouldn't have, but I really needed to share what happened with Emma. I didn't know who else to tell. It always feels so nice to talk with you."

I kind of whimpered, "I know, I miss talking with you."

"Thanks for listening to me go on and on. I really didn't realize how much I was going to say, and I didn't know I would share such private details."

I whispered, "It's okay, it felt nice to be able to listen."

It was so strange, just a second ago he realized that I was masturbating just inches away from him and now we were both talking in a perfectly calm way. It was really amazing how nonchalant he was acting. It made me feel all tranquil.

Then I cautiously said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, anything."

I looked over at him and cautiously asked, "What happened, I mean with you and Emma?"

"Oh God Sis, are you sure you want me to tell you?"

"Please, I'm really curious."

"Okay. I was on the bed, and I was kneeling right next to her, and she was on her back. And - my - well - my erection was right over her breasts."

"Keep talking."

"And she was insistent that she wanted - well - she needed to cum, while she looking up at me, like this."

"How close were you to her?"

"Well, she was - like - just a few inches from me. I was up on my knees, and they were almost touching her arm, and the way I was on the bed, close to her, she was looking right up at the underside of - well - my erection."

"And did she like it? Looking up at you like that?"

"Oh God, she LOVED it."

I whispered, "That sounds like it must have been really intense for Emma."

He sort of sighed and said, "It was pretty intense for me too!"

I involuntarily started rubbing myself again, and I let out a little gasp of excitement. I know he heard me and he must have known I has started rubbing myself again.

We were quiet for a moment and then I looked over at him, and his expression had changed.

I asked, "What are you thinking?"

He smiled and said, "I'm thinking that the heat is blasting, and I'm suddenly roasting."

I said, "I know, it's insane how hot the room gets."

With his head on his pillow, he looked straight up at the ceiling in a way that made me think he was confused.

I asked, "What is it?"

"I'm getting all sweaty."

"I know, the room gets hot fast."

And then he looked at me, and he seemed so concerned. Then in a serous voice he asked, "Do you really think you can cum? I mean, with me right here?

I meekly replied, "It might take a long time but - maybe."

When I said that, he looked at me with such a haunted expression of longing. It almost looked like he was in pain.

Then he did something that, at first, I didn't understand, he reached both arms under the covers and wriggled around a little. Then he was moving his legs under the covers.

Then he sort of quietly sighed, "There..."

I asked, "What did you do?"

"I'm sorry but needed to pull my shorts down a little bit. I just couldn't take it anymore."

It took me a moment to realize what had happened, but my brother obviously had an erection under the covers right next to me. Oh my god, that really startled me.

I let out a frightened, "Really, you did?"

My brother sounded ashamed when he said, " I'm sorry Sis, I couldn't help it. I mean, talking about Emma, and what we did, I just had too."

Right then I was totally freaked out knowing he was hard, but I wanted to try and act calm. I nervously said, "No - I understand - it's okay - really."

All I wanted to do was to rub myself faster and faster, but I was terrified. All I could do was make slow little circles with my fingertips.

I tired to sound normal, and I spoke in a shaky voice, "You're right, it really is roasting with the heat blasting like this."

He said, "It's funny, I mean I was freezing just a little while ago."

I cautiously asked, "Did it help to pull your underwear down?"

"Oh God Yes, it feels a lot better now."

I was feeling so lost and confused, but at the same time I felt so deeply moved by the emotional closeness with my brother.

Then I nervously whispered, "Tim, if I do something, please don't be mad at me."

"What do you mean."

"I'm scared you'll get mad at me."

"Oh c'mon Sis, you know I've never been mad at you."

I quietly stammered, "I'm sorry - but I think I need to - to do something - I mean - please - just don't be mad, okay?"

He whispered, "Don't worry."

Then, almost as if I were in a dream, I reached under the covers and carefully grabbed the scrunched up fabric of my long pink nighty that had been all tucked up under my armpits. I slowly pulled it up over my head being careful to keep the blankets snug around my chin as I pushed the old night gown off my body and then I pushed it onto the floor.

Oh God, it felt SO good to liberate myself from something so confining.

Right then I was completely naked under the heavy blankets. I was afraid to look at my brother and I kept my head on the pillow and I looked straight up at the ceiling.

I anxiously put both hands back down in between my legs and felt the smooth wet skin of my vagina.

My brother cautiously asked, "Sis, you don't have any clothes on now, do you?"

I knew he was looking at me and I shook my head no.

Then, in quiet voice my brother whispered, "I'm gunna take my boxers all the way off, is that okay?"

I didn't say anything but I nodded.

Then I listened as my brother squirmed under the covers for a few seconds. I could feel his weight moving on the bed just inches from me. After just a few seconds, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him slide his boxers out from under the covers and then watched as he pushed them off the bed and onto the floor.

Then he calmly said, "Oh God, that feels so much better."

It was hard for me to truly comprehend what was happening, but now both me and my brother were naked, side by side, under the thick blankets of my tiny little bed.

We were both silent for a little while as I gently rubbed my wet cliterus. I was so amazed at the slippery smoothness of the skin against my hand. I loved that I had so recently shaved.

Finally, I spoke up, "Can I ask something else about Emma and what happened?"

"You can ask me anything, Sis."

I thought for a moment. Part of me was curious how much Tim would tell me, I wanted to know if he would share any really explicit details.

"As she was rubbing herself, could you tell if she got wet?"

"Oh my god Sis, she got SO wet, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was amazing."

I wanted to know more.

"What did you see?"

"Well, being so close, I could see that there was - I mean - everything looked slippery and wet."

I whispered, "How wet? Was it - like - a lot?"

He said, "It sure seemed like a lot, there was a big wet spot on the bed."

I sort of gasped, "Oh God..."

What was happening? My beautiful brother was naked just inches away from me, in my bed, looking into my eyes, he was talking about such intimate experiences - and I was, at that moment, enthusiastically rubbing my slippery wet pussy lips, and I was getting frighteningly close to cumming.

I whispered, "Is it okay, can I ask you another question."

"Yes."

"Did she have, well - a lot of - pubic hair?"

"No, she had shaved herself."

I thought about how I had been shaving myself so obsessively.

"Did that seem pretty to you?"

"Well, I think so, it reminded me of..."

His voice trailed off, and I asked, "Of what?"

"Sis, I hope this isn't too weird, but it made me think of you."

"It did?"

"It really did, it reminded me of you, when we would take baths together as little kids."

Right then, hearing that, I was so glad that I had been shaving myself, it was a huge feeling of relief. I don't know why, But I loved that he said that.

He followed up with, "I'm sorry, I feel funny that I told you that."

"No, it's okay, I understand."

"I thought Emma looked just beautiful."

I cautiously asked, "Did you really - well, uhhhm - rub yourself until you came?"

He answered, "Yes, I really did."

"And did you really cum on her like she asked?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, what was that like?"

He spoke excitedly, "Sis, I loved it. I loved it so much. It was SO exciting. And it felt - really - well - intimate and - really loving..."

I quietly begged, "Please keep talking."

"Emma had been acting so scared, but I think she was grateful that I was doing exactly what she asked - and - it was obvious she loved watching what I was doing."

"Go on."

"She was kind of begging me, she said she wanted me to - to..."

"What?"

"She asked me to squirt my cum on her breasts."

I gasped, "Oh my God, really? She said that?"

"Yes."

"What happened?"

"It was so intense. I was watching Emma, and the way she was lying on her back - her breasts just looked so beautiful. They looked soft and smooth and her nipples seemed really hard - and - and - as she rubbed herself, the movement, it made her breasts sort of jiggle. I could tell she wanted me to look at them."

"Oh my god..."

He went on, "I could tell that she was - well - getting really turned-on because I was so close - watching her breasts."

Hearing him say that, I was immediately reminded of how he watched me and my breasts when we brushed our teeth together, sided by side in the bathroom.

"And, I was kneeling there, and she was totally staring up at my erection. And the faster she rubbed herself, the more her breasts jiggled."

I thought to myself how my breasts jiggled too, and how focused he was as he watched me in the bathroom mirror. He was staring right at my chest.

I was on fire with excitement, I begged, "Keep talking."

"I know it sounds totally perverted, I mean - she was begging me to - well - pump my - erection faster. She seemed really desperate to watch me cum."

I gasped, "Oh my God!"

"I loved it. She was so beautiful and the faster she rubbed herself, the more her breasts jiggled, and she was SO insistent that I - well - masturbate close to her, like right over her breasts, until I came."

I asked, "What happened?"

"This may sound funny, but right then, everything felt magical. I felt SO connected to Emma in a way that was really beautiful..."

"Oh Tim, it sounds amazing."

"It was..."

My brother sounded so enthusiastic when he talked about her jiggling breasts. It was like he was getting overwhelmed trying to describe a deep personal obsession. I really loved hearing his sound so excited!

I asked, "Her breasts were jiggling just from how - well - the way she rubbed herself?"

"Yes, I mean, she was rubbing really fast. And, I think she was trying to make them move like that, she wanted me to look at them."

I nervously asked, "When it happened, did you - I mean - did you really squirt your cum right ON her - I mean - right on her breasts?"

He took a deep breath and then whispered, "Oh my God yes."

My mind was suddenly flooded with the powerful image of my beautiful brother, naked on his knees, pumping his cock with his fist and gushing cum all this shy frightened girl's soft breasts. I could imagine her nipples dripping with Tim's warm milky wetness. I had never seen a boy naked in real life, but what I was seeing in my mind was insanely vivid.

I was totally overwhelmed at how thrilling this all seemed, and I said, "Oh my God - She must have loved it."

Then he quietly said, "Right then she acted like she did, but - maybe - she was scared that it was - I don't know, too perverted, because she hasn't talked to me since that night."

He seemed like he was ashamed and it broke my heart to hear him sound so distressed. I didn't want him to feel bad, I wanted so badly to help him.

I said, "Oh Tim, you shouldn't feel bad. What you did for her sounds so wonderful. I mean it, you did exactly what she asked, so please don't worry about what you did."

"Part of me feels so ashamed."

"Oh no. Don't feel that way. It sounds like it must have been really beautiful for her. For both of you."

He was silent for a moment, and then said, "Thank you Sis, it really helps me to hear you say that..."

He sounded a little like a heavy burden had been lifted, and it made me feel good that I could somehow soothe him.

I was still all obsessed with that picture in my mind's eye of my beautiful brother, I could so clearly see him naked and rubbing his hard cock above that girl's jiggling breasts, and - oh god - it seemed so beautiful.

I wanted to help him, "Please don't feel bad about what happened, I'm sure you made her very happy."

He softly whispered, "But, I wanted so badly to touch her..."

Oh god, hearing him say that was an example of how sensitive my brother really was, and I was shocked at how receptive he was to my questions, but I needed to ask something more. I wanted to try and ask something more extreme, just to hear how he responded.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds