I Love When He Calls Me Sis

I needed to hear more. I whispered, "Tim, how could you tell I didn't have a bra on?"

"The way your breasts moved. They just seemed so beautiful and soft."

"Really?"

He sounded really emotional, "Your breasts are so perfect, it was obvious you didn't have a bra on."

"Obvious how..."

"Through your nighty, I could see your nipples."

Oh fuck, my brother was telling me he noticed my nipples. I lifted my knees up and slid my feet along the sheets so they were closer to my butt. The way his leg was against me, he needed to move a little but we still stayed touching. Now my legs were spread wide, making it a lot easier to touch myself.

I said, "It felt nice, when we were brushing our teeth together. I mean, the fabric of my nighty felt really nice the way it rubbed against me, against - my - my nipples."

I felt my brother ease his way a little bit toward me, until his right elbow was touching my left shoulder. I could feel his right arm rhythmically moving from the way he was stroking himself under the blanket.

He softly spoke, "Your breasts looked so perfect."

I was rubbing myself again and it felt so good. My pussy lips felt smooth, plump and incredibly wet.

I could watch the blanket next to me as he stroked himself with his right hand. I could feel his motions the way my shoulder was pressing against his right arm. The way I was lying there with Tim sitting up a little next to me, the steady pumping motion under the blanket was so close to my face.

I said, "My nipples are a lot more sensitive than they used to be, and they aren't the same shape that they used to be."

My brother said, "I know, I could tell."

"Tim? You haven't seen me, I mean my nipples, since I was like eight years old in the bathtub."

"I could tell from seeing you this summer, when we were swimming at the lake, I could see their outline under your yellow bathing suit. I know that wasn't long ago, but they were smaller then."

"Tim? You looked at my nipples? When we swam together?"

"Oh God Sis, I couldn't help it. You just looked so wonderful."

I needed to hear more. I asked, "What were you thinking, earlier tonight in the bathroom, when you saw me in my nighty?"


"I thought about Emma."

His answer surprised me, "You did? Really?"

"I couldn't help it, your breasts were jiggling, and I thought about how her breasts would jiggle."

Oh fuck, now I was really turned-on, "You really thought about that, when you were looking at me."

"I couldn't help it. You both look so much alike, and to watch your boobs jiggle like that, it's all I could think of..."

I whispered, "That seems so intense, I mean, because - you squirted your cum on her breasts."

"I know, but I couldn't help thinking that."

We both continued to rub ourselves, I think we were both desperately trying to stay as slow as possible, so we wouldn't get TOO excited.

I asked, "Do Emma's boobs look like mine?"

"Yes, maybe a little bit, but her's are just a little bit bigger and maybe more saggy."

That was a funny thing to hear him say and I asked, "What do you mean?"

He spoke nervously as he stroked himself, "Sis, your breasts are a little bit smaller - and - and they look a lot more - well - more firm - they look so much prettier - and they poke out more than Emma's."

I think he knew how excited I was getting listening to him talk about my breasts.

I submissively asked, "What do you mean, they poke out more?"

"I know that must sound funny, but they really do. You know how when a girl first starts to get breasts, they just seem to be perfect and firm in a way that will only happen when they are young."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, that's just what your breasts are like. There is something so - well - irresistible about that time when a girl first begins to get breasts, like they are blossoming. Your's look like that, they sort of defy gravity. They are magical."

Oh my god, I was so moved by the kindness of his description of me.

I replied with very real gratitude, "Thank you so much for saying that."

"Oh Sis, it's true. And I love telling you how I feel."

I stammered, "Could you really tell that - that - my - uhhhm - my nipples had changed?"

"Oh God yes. They look like they look bigger, and they look like they get harder too."

I reached up with one hand and felt my own nipples under the blanket. They were stiff and incredibly sensitive.

I submissively asked, "Could you really tell, just from seeing me tonight in the bathroom, that - that - my nipples were getting hard?"

He replied with a shaky, "Yes, they looked big and hard - and - I could clearly see that their outline against the fabric of your nightgown - I was amazed, they seemed so pretty."


Then I did something that really surprised me. I moved my left leg under the covers and lifted it over Tim's right knee so now my legs were spread incredibly wide, and one of them was resting over his.

I whispered, "I need to tell you - that - I love it so much that Emma asked you to cum on her breasts."

"Oh my God Sis, I loved it too."

I tried to visualize Tim cumming on Emma's bigger breasts, but I couldn't, all I could see in my mind was my own pale breasts and him squirting all over me.


I asked, "I know she didn't want you to, but were you temped to touch Emma?"

"Oh God Sis, I wanted to touch her so badly, it was making me crazy!"

"How?"

He spoke haltingly, "I wanted to rub my - hard cock - all over her breasts - against her nipples - to cum all over her."

Hearing his feverish words and watching the steady pumping under the blanket was insanely exciting for me.

I whispered, "Really? You wanted to - rub yourself - against her nipples?"

"Oh god Sis, I wanted it SO bad."

He sounded like he was hypnotized. He was lying so close next to me, our legs and were touching. I was flat on my back and my head was turned towards him, I was totally engrossed in the unceasing up and down motion under the blanket next to me.

I said, "Oh Timmy, rubbing yourself against her nipples sounds like it would be so beautiful for both of you."

When I said that, he moved under the covers, sliding his hips closer to me. He eased his way a little bit towards me and I suddenly felt something hard against my left arm.

He gasped, "Oh Sis..."

Oh Fuck! My brother was pressing his erection against me!

My heart started pounding wildly, and at the same time I felt my whole body go rigid. It felt so hard against me, and the sensation was beyond belief. I was in a kind of panic and I didn't know what to do. Part of me just wanted him to talk more.

I franticly asked, "Tim? Tim? Did it - feel good - to squirt cum on her?"

"I loved it - I loved it..."

He moved even closer to me, and now he was pressing it hard against my side, right along my ribs. I could feel his hand on the bottom holding it, and the rest was above that. He was sliding against the side of my body.

I sounded almost panicky as I asked, "You really tired to squirt - your cum - on her nipples?"

The way he was lying on his side, my left arm was now pinned between my side and my brothers torso. He was so close now that he was leaning against my left side. He was a little bit up on his right elbow, and holding his erection against me with his left hand.


He panted, "Yes - I did - right on them."

I nervously asked, "How - how - close were you - when you came - on her - her nipples?"

"Really close, maybe only an inch away. Almost touching..."

I listened to his words and at the same time I could feel as he rubbed his hard shaft back and forth against my body. He was holding it, guiding it along my side, sliding it back and forth between my hips and my ribs. It felt so stimulating I thought I might start to cry.

I was so euphoric and I responded to his kindness, "Tim, you know - that - that I've never had a boy friend."


"Sis, you are so beautiful, and I know - that inside, you are filled with love."

I lay still as he continued to rub himself, pressing his erection even harder against me. I could hear his breathing change, it sounded quicker and feverish. His body was now pressed tight along my left side.

He said, "I loved watching you - tonight - I loved - watching your beautiful breasts - the way they jiggled. "

I submissively whispered, "You did?"

"Oh fuck Sis, seeing you - in the mirror - your firm breasts - seeing your nipples all hard - I loved it so much..."

Then I felt him start moving slowly under the covers, he was inching his whole body even closer to me. His hard erection was now on my tummy, it was heavy and warm against my skin. His face so close to mine. He was staring down at me with this expression of absolute devotion.

Our eyes were locked on each other as he told me, "Seeing you - staring at your perfect breasts - I was getting so hard - I was thinking about how much I love you."

My brother started moving under the heavy blankets that covered both of us. I felt him deliberately move his hard cock up along my body until it touched the underside of my left breast.

Right then he quietly gasped, "Oh God - Oh God..."

I felt him gently caressing the smooth skin of my breast with his stiff erection. It was all happening under the blankets.

The blankets were moving, I was barely covered, and my brother kept on moving up along my body. His chest was near my chin, and I was trying to look up into his eyes. Then he moved one leg across my tummy and he put his knee down on the other side of me. He was right on top of me, straddling me.

He stammered, "Oh Sis - please - I - I love you."

I whispered back to him, "I love you too..."

Suddenly the blanket was pushed aside and he was sitting up on his knees. Oh fuck! I was looking directly at his throbbing cock, inches away from my face. He was holding in his hand and rubbing it across my breasts. Oh my God, it was really hard - and it looked huge.

Right then, I was totally in shock and I was too scared to move. I had never ever seen a boy naked, and to see my brother's beautiful erection - SO close - was simply breathtaking. I was absolutely flooded with emotion.

Tim was looking down at me, seeing my smooth naked breasts, seeing my hard nipples.

He whispered in a shaky voice, "I love you so much..."

Then, my brother did something that felt so beautiful, he moved in even closer and he held his cock in his hand. He started to eagerly rub the big head of it against my hard nipples. Oh my God, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and feeling. The feeling of his huge hard cock against my sensitive nipples was like electricity.

He spoke warmly, "Oh God Sis, thank you for letting me do this..."

I timidly whispered, "It's okay, I like this. It feels good..."

It was happening so close to my face, I was watching the very tip of his thick cock pressing against my hard tight nipples. It just looked so beautiful, I was totally riveted by what I was seeing. It felt insanely sensitive.

He spent a long time rubbing me like that. I can't even try to describe how electrifying this was for me.

I whispered, "Thank you Tim..."

I was shocked at how glorious it felt. I was absolutely swept away, it was just so emotional for me. I was trying to stay completely still for my brother and this added to the amazing beauty of what was happening.

"Tim, what you are doing, this is beautiful..."

My face was so close to what was happening. I was watching everything so intently, my soft breasts and his big hard cock, I could feel that my eyes were wide with amazement.

The way he was straddling me his knees were on both sides pinning my arms close against my side. I still had my hands between my legs and I was still rubbing myself. He was moving so slow and gentle, he pushed his penis up toward my neck, and then gently eased it back along my soft smooth breasts. It felt so wonderful. My brother's penis felt so hard - and my skin felt so sensitive. The sensations were was absolutely magical.

I watched intently and I was literally hypnotized by what I was seeing just inches from my chin.

He panted, "I love you - I love you..."

Somehow, I mean, my breasts aren't too big, and I have a sort of tiny body - but Tim's cock just seemed unimaginably huge as he guided it across the milky pale skin of my breasts. It was so obvious that he loved what he was doing, and he started to pump it back and fourth right between my breasts. It was so heartwarming to see Tim being so desperate, and it felt so good to let him do exactly what he wanted.

What he was doing felt so good, I mean, his erection was just so close to my face - it was incredible. We were looking right at each other, and the intensity in his face was glorious.

Oh my god, Tim was so turned-on, it was like he was possessed. The sensations were overwhelming and intense.

I gasped out, "Tim, this feels SO amazing - thank you..."

Tim said, "I want you to see..."

He reached behind me, and propped up my head and moved another pillow behind me. Now, I was sitting even more upright looking down at what he was doing.

Now I could see myself perfectly, my own breasts, and his hard cock. I eased my arms out from under his legs and I gently put my hands - as gentle as I could on my own breasts - and Tim instantly quavered. And I pressed them together, and cradled my brother's hard penis in between.

He began to move - slow and gentle - and he pushed his beautiful penis up toward my neck, and then gently pulled it back between my smooth little breasts. And it would glide forward, over and over.

My breasts were so sensitive, I mean, his rock hard cock was squeezed between them, pushed in the middle, pointing up - and the response was SO intense. It felt so wonderful.

"Oh my god," gasped Tim.

It was happening so close to my face, I was watching him pumping between my little boobs. It just went on and on and on, I was totally riveted by what I was seeing.

I was shocked at how glorious it felt. My eyes were so close to what was happening. I was absolutely swept away, it was just so beautiful. I was trying to stay completely still, and this added to the amazing beauty of what was happening.

My brother was gliding it back and forth in a slow desperate rhythm. Each time it got closer and closer to my chin. I watched intently and I was literally hypnotized by what I was seeing just inches from my chin.

The beauty and emotional intensity was beyond words. I was astonished at how much I loved what I was feeling. I looked up at my brother's face, and he seemed lost in some magical place, like he was living out a dream.

Then my brother cautiously inched his hips forward, towards my face. I watched as his beautiful erection got closer and closer.

Then I watched as my brother moved up even further towards my face, and I was looking up at the underside of his beautiful hard penis - it was looming above my mouth. It looked wet and exquisite.

And then Tim moved himself forward and before I knew what was happening, he was gently caressing my neck and chin with the head of his erection.

He whispered, "Oh Sis - oh Sis..."

I stayed still and let my beautiful brother do what he needed to do. Tim moved his hips so the beautiful head of his erection slid along my cheek, and then up to my ear. Then ever so delicately, he moved so he was caressing my forehead and eyelashes. I was overwhelmed with emotion, it felt so absolutely loving and tender.

Then he carefully moved it down along my nose, and across my lips. I responded in an involuntary way, I opened my mouth and let the tip my tongue touch the head of my brother's erection.

Before I knew what was happening, my brother had moved away from me. He was breathing hard, and he seemed sort of astonished. He said, "I can't believe we are really doing this."

"Oh Tim, I love it."

He spoke haltingly, "Sis, I wanna make you cum - cum really hard..."

Then I felt his hand reach behind him and he was running it across my tummy and hips.

"Sis, I'm gunna rub your asshole"

I kind of gasped and shivered when he said that.

He spoke eagerly, "Please, I really I want you to have multiple orgasms - just like Emma."

I just lay there, and I timidly whispered, "Okay."

Hearing me agree, he rolled off and along side me. He moved his left hand and he slid quickly it under my left leg. I could feel him slide his hand between my butt and the sheets.

Then he sort of gasped, "Oh my God, Sis?"

His voice scared me and I replied, "What is it?"

"The bed is all wet."

I was frozen with fear.

He asked, "What happened? Did you pee?"

I suddenly felt so embarrassed, and I stammered, "No. I'm sorry - I can't help it - I just - I get so wet.

Then he sort of sat up in amazement, and looked right at me, "Oh God - Sis, this is all from you, I mean - just from touching yourself?"

"I'm sorry - I can't help it..."

Then he ran his hand all over the sopping sheet and under my slippery wet bottom.

He suddenly had this haunted expression on his face, and he whispered, "Oh fuck Sis, the bed is REALLY wet."

I was so scared and I nervously stammered, "I - I - can't help it..."

"It's okay Sis, don't feel bad."

My head was spinning in a desperate attempt to make sense of a flood of emotions. I felt like I was going crazy.

Suddenly, my brother moved down along the bed, he was on his knees right between my legs. He was looking directly at my freshly shaved vagina.

He said, "Oh fuck - Sis - You're so beautiful..."

I could feel his fingers slide in between my slippery wet ass cheeks and then I felt him make contact with my anus.

Feeling him touch me there, I spontaneously gasped, "Tim, I love you."

This moment was absolutely magical, it just felt so powerful, so tender, and so beautiful. Timmy was focused on my tiny wet anus, he was rubbing slowly in tiny circles.

He pleaded, "Sis, I want you to cum. What can I do?"

I replied with a submissive whisper, "Please, you can do anything you want to me."

He didn't say anything, but I could see that his eyes were scanning my naked body. I was amazed at how wonderful it felt.

I felt his fingertip rubbing against my anus, and I repeated, "Timmy, you can do anything you want. Anything."

As soon as my brother heard me say that, he started to squirm in even close to me, pressing his erection hard against my pussy.

He encouraged me, "Rub yourself - just like you've been ding under the blanket."

I did what he asked, I eagerly rubbed my clit as he watched. Tim was staring directly at my sopping wet pussy. Tim took both his hands and held my legs under each knee, and he pushed them up towards my shoulders.

This pose felt so bold. He was firmly holding my legs open wide and it allowed him to see me. I desperately wanted Tim to look at me. I arched my butt and pushed my hips a little bit upwards so he could get a better look between my legs.

It felt amazingly thrilling, and I whispered, "I feel SO pretty..."

In a serious tone he said, "Sis, please, I want you to cum."

I couldn't respond, all I could do was try to spread my legs a little wider.

Then, he looked at me and whispered, "Oh Sis, I love you..."

Before I knew what was happening, Tim was pressing his erection firmly against vagina. Oh my God, I was thunderstruck by the sensation. I stopped rubbing myself and I reached down and touched the head of his hard dick with my wet fingertips. He was breathing deeply, his chest rising and falling. Seeing my brother acting so hungry made me feel entranced, like the whole world was telling me yes.

I sat up a little bit, I needed to see. Tim knew I was watching him, and I was shaking with excitement. Then, I watched as he pushed his erection firmly against my slippery vaginal lips.

I blurted out, "Tim - Oh God - Fuck me - Please!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds