I Remember Bethany Ch. 03 (Illustrated)

.

"Oh, don't stop, I want to feel you inside me, don't stop." She whispered hoarsely. With that her sphincter suddenly relaxed and I slid into her hot tight virgin asshole. "Oh god!" she groaned and reached back to put her hand on top of mine as I slowly moved back and forth inside her. "This is so different, I feel so strange."

When the initial discomfort wore off and she began to moan in pleasure as I told her how wonderfully tight and hot it felt to be inside her fantastic ass. She groaned and reached back to pull me more deeply into the depths of her asshole and rock back and forth against me.

As our tempo increased her eyes shut tight and her brow furrowed. With barred and gritted teeth and she strained to pull me deeper into her colon with each thrust. Her cheeks and forehead reddened and her brows lifted towards the middle of her forehead as Beth began to orgasm. Her rectum contracted almost painfully as she shuddered in climax.

With a contented sigh, she turned to look me in the eye and give me a deep kiss.

As I continued to thrust she rolled onto her stomach so that I was above her and she began to chant "Oh fuck me, fuck me, it feels so good , fuck me, please don't stop, fuck me in the ass; aeeee!."

I crouched above her plunging myself between her cheeks, my balls slapping her pussy as she raised her ass to meet me. I laid down on her sweating and heaving back. As I put my face beside hers she arched her back, her lips curved in pleasure and strained with the unexpected bittersweet pleasure of my invasion of her virgin backside. She laced her fingers in mine and face almost purple she came again and collapsed.

"Please come in me, I can't take it anymore." She panted.

I released all my inhibitions and straddled her legs so that they were together and her slick cheeks were squeezing me with each thrust, I wildly pumped into her until my own release. "Oh my god!" she cried "Your cum feels so hot in me!"

I collapsed onto her and as our sweaty bodies panted I saw her give me a shy smile. "Does my master like this slave's young white ass?"

"My old nigger cock loves this young white ass and so do I." I panted as I lay on her back. When we finally pulled apart, another stream of sperm poured out of her.

"I hope Gary owed you a lot of money because we sure made a mess of his sheets." Beth laughed "So did you like your trip around the world?" she grinned and I laughed at the old reference to triple orifice penetration.

"Yes, did you enjoy your trip?"

"It was better than going to Hawaii." She smiled and leaned forward to kiss me.

Gary had the hotel install one of those new whirlpool tubs made by the Jacuzzi brothers for his back and legs from standing and cooking all day and we decided to try it out. I had Beth straddle one of the jets while I bathed her delta of Venus with my tongue and she returned the favor. We were both too worn out to climax but we enjoyed playing with each others genitals and back entrances in the hot bubbling water.

Later, as we were drifting off to sleep with her head in my chest, Beth whispered "Now that I've given you everything I have; I want to give you my heart too. I really do belong to you now."

"But Beth, that's not right. You belong to yourself and what you choose to give or receive is your decision and yours alone. And yes, you do have a part of my heart too, but the other part belongs to Adele and my daughters."

"I know that and I wouldn't want it any other way. I only want you to know what I feel inside."

Late next morning I awoke to Beth's luscious lips bobbing up and down on my Johnson. I reached over to pull her hips up in order to have her straddle my face for her first sixty-nine. I also used my fingers in both her orifices until she was moaning around my cock and the vibrations felt wonderful. Beth came quickly and then she insisted on turning around to face me and impale herself with my nine-iron deep in her pussy. "I want to watch you from above this time." We started slowly but soon she was grinding herself against me. My hands were clutching her ass cheeks as they rocked back and forth on my groin. At the height of our passion Beth whispered through clenched teeth. "Please touch me 'back there'." I gladly obliged her by pushing my little finger into her rectum and we both plunged into a wild bucking orgasm that left us quivering. For a long time whenever either one of us would twitch; it would set off a shiver in both of us.

Later at brunch, I don't remember anyone else being there. Everything seemed to be in a golden haze.

Beth surprised me by stating "I can feel that you're holding something back from me. I think I deserve to know what it is."

"Am I that easy to read? All right, I was hoping to tell you later so that it wouldn't ruin our Christmas but I guess I should tell you that I just received orders to transfer to Walter Reed and I can't refuse. There's a promotion involved and Adele has relatives in DC and she wants the girls to have a shot at a better education in one of the black colleges back there. We're moving in mid-May"

Beth put her hand on mine and she was smiling but I could see the tears gathering. "I suppose this is for the best, otherwise we would have to break it off pretty soon because of how much I'm beginning to want you. This way I won't have the temptation and heartbreak of knowing you're here in Denver." Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Watching her cry broke my heart and I needed to do something else and I spotted a piano in the corner. I walked over and checked if it was in tune. It was and I began. "You must remember this. A kiss is still a kiss; a sigh is still a sigh. The fundamental things apply as time goes by."

A smile broke through her tears. "Ah yes George; I guess we'll always have the Palace."

TO BE CONTINUED…

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds