I Should Have Known Better

After I paid the bill, we walked to my car. I opened the door for Millie and then went around and climbed behind the wheel to take her home.

"Paul, I have to compliment you on your manners. You have opened doors and helped me be seated all evening. It appears to be a habit for you, but I am not accustomed to being treated so well," she confided. "Thanks for treating me like a lady."

"Mom made us boys conduct ourselves as gentlemen when we were around ladies and it did become a habit. Just to demonstrate how much influence she had, I am going to take you home and not bother you again. It was a ridiculous thing for Chuck to suggest, and I was no better for agreeing," I admitted. "I just hope Chuck had a couple bad hours tonight, thinking about what we might be doing."

"Paul, you don't have to be so nice to him!" Millie blurted. "I mean that, well, he got himself into this situation. You have every right to insist on the debt being paid."

"Thanks, Millie, but the whole thing is just a little too weird for me to be comfortable. I don't dislike you. In fact, you have been very pleasant company tonight. Revenge is never a very admirable motive, and hurting you to get even with Chuck would be pretty low."

"So you are going to take me home and not come back, ever?" she asked. "You don't do much for my ego, Paul."

I laughed at Millie's comment. She was showing a well-developed sense of humor.

"You think I am joking, don't you?" she sniffled. "If I go home and tell Chuck we went to dinner and nothing happened, he will be very disappointed. He thinks you planned on banging the hell out of me. He told me I'd be lucky if I could walk by the time you brought me home."

I looked at Millie. Was she serious or making another joke? Why would Chuck talk to her like that? Her demeanor suggested she was serious. What was Chuck's game?

"Millie, I really doubt he will be disappointed that his wife had a nice dinner with no sex," I chuckled. "He'll be relieved, believe me."

We were a few miles from her home at this point. To my eternal shock, Millie reached over and pulled my zipper down! Her hand darted into my pants and gently tugged my soft cock out. Then she leaned over and slid it into her mouth. My cock quickly responded to her ministrations.

"Millie!" I gasped. "I am taking you home! The deal is off and you don't have to do this."

She raised her head from my throbbing cock long enough to reply, "You just don't understand, Paul. I do have to do this. Just go with it and enjoy."

She sucked my cock back into her mouth and began to give me a world-class blowjob. I pulled off the road before I had an accident. It had been a while since I had sex and I quickly built to a crescendo. Millie never missed a stroke as she swallowed every little guy I could muster. When she finally satisfied that I was totally drained, she gently tucked my soft member back and zipped up my Dockers.

"That was my desert!" grinned Millie as she dabbed at her chin with her handkerchief. "Now you can take me home."

"What the hell was that all about, Millie?" I demanded. "I'm not complaining, but I explained to you that I wasn't going to hold you to the stupid agreement. You certainly didn't have to do that."

"There are things about Chuck you don't know. He wants me to have an affair, Paul. He has trouble, ah, he has a problem getting aroused," revealed Millie. "If I tell him how I sucked your cock tonight, he'll be excited and be able to perform. I didn't want to have any part of it when he first told me about this arrangement. I was afraid that either I would dislike you, or you would not find me attractive."

I pulled back onto the highway as I listened to Millie. I had heard stories like that. I had never really believed a man would need anything so kinky to get his libido going. A new thought crossed my mind. Was I helping that prick get laid? Was I a pawn in some weird game? Should I put a stop to this perversion?

"You're telling me that Chuck wants you to have sex with another man? That it makes him horny and able to get hard? That he can't get the job done without some kind of kinky story?" I asked in amazement. "Chuck actually wants us to have sex?"

"I guess it sounds pretty bad, but that's the situation. He has had problems for years. He used to be able to watch a porno and get excited. As time went on, he needed more and more stimulation. We even went to a psychiatrist," Millie revealed. "The shrink said it was more a mental problem than a physical one, but so far he hasn't been able to help Chuck. He has even taken all kinds of pills and drugs to help, but so far, nothing has. When he came back from hunting and told me that I was going to have to be your slut for a year, he was able to have sex. I thought it was another fantasy at first, and played along. The sex was incredible that night!"

"Then he really was happy when I stopped to pick you up! Now you're going to tell him you gave me a blowjob and that will help him get the job done?" I asked incredulously. "Won't he be jealous? I know that I couldn't share my woman."

"That is the part difficult to understand. The humiliation helps him get aroused. He does know it is degrading, but it is also a rush for him," responded Millie. "It is a 'Catch 22' sort of thing."

"Millie, I don't know what to say, or think. You have been excellent company, and you really know to suck cock!"

"Thank you," beamed Millie. "I thought you would like that. Will you be calling me in a couple days? I really enjoyed the evening and now I'm prepared to see that Chuck's debt is paid properly."

I should have been stronger. I should have dropped her off and never returned. The memory of her lips working their magic on my cock was too recent, too vivid. The little head made another decision for me.

"Sure, Millie. How about Friday evening around seven?" I asked. "Would you be able to make it then?"

"You've got a date! I know Chuck will be pleased, and to be honest, I am already looking forward to Friday, too," allowed Millie. "I think we have a situation where there are no losers."

I pulled into her drive and went around to open her door.

"Are you going to come in and visit with Chuck?" asked Millie. "That would really get him cranked up!"

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Millie. This is just a bit too embarrassing for me to push too hard. I'll just say goodnight right here."

"You are such a gentleman, Paul. You haven't even tried to kiss me or sneak a feel,' marveled Chuck's wife. "That will make it that much more exciting when you do."

Millie leaned into me and raised her lips up to mine. I felt like I did on my first date way back when, except that girl didn't have cum on her breath!

Friday saw me at Chuck's door, eager to take his wife out for the evening. He welcomed me in like a long lost friend.

"Have a beer, Paul," urged Paul. "Millie is going to be a few minutes more. She is getting all dolled up. You made a really good impression on her the other night."

I didn't know how to respond to Chuck's statement, so a just nodded and accepted the proffered beer. We discussed sports for ten minutes or so. Millie finally entered the room. I stood up and stared. She had on a short dress with a daring neckline. I don't know if it was the bra or if her tits were bigger than I had thought.

"Wow, she really looks hot, doesn't she Paul? You'll be hard pressed to keep your hands off those nice tits, don't you think?" Chuck blurted out.

Millie blushed at Chuck's assertion. I just picked up her jacket and helped her into it. She did look great! In another minute we were driving down the highway.

"Do you think Chuck was right, Paul? Will you have trouble keeping your hands off my tits?" laughed Millie.

I reached my right hand over and slid it down her front and held her right breast in my hand. I pinched her nipple until she squealed.

"It seems like you have decided to partake of my charms," Millie suggested as she placed her hand over mine. "I will take that as a sign you are going to have trouble leaving my tits alone. I love how it feels when you touch me, Paul."

We went to a small dinner theater, had a great meal, and watched a romantic comedy. Millie had a great time and I was enjoying her company.

"You really are different, Paul," Millie stated as we drove away from the theater. "You are taking me to dinner and theater when you don't have to be so nice. Chuck has given me to you, but you act like you are trying to win me. That is really sweet."

"I didn't see the handbook that told how a man should treat a woman he won at a hunting camp," I chuckled. "I had a good time tonight, Millie. You are a lot of fun."

"You haven't even begun to find out how much fun I can be," teased Millie. "Are you interested in finding out, or do you just want me to suck you off again?"

"From my perspective, that is quite a lot of fun!" I grinned. "Did you tell Chuck about the blowjob? What did he say?"

"He got hard as a rock when I described how much bigger your cock is than his. I told him how you called me names like whore and slut while you held my head on your pulsing cock," answered Millie.

"You embellished it a little? You should take up hunting and fishing, Millie," I suggested. "You already have the most important part mastered. A really good hunter can take a dull day and make an exciting, almost unbelievable experience out of it."


"Tonight you pulled off the road, right over in that dark parking lot, please, and demanded I give you another slow, wet blowjob. I had no choice. I had to suck on your monster and swallow every drop before you would let me up. The big difference from last time is that you pulled my tits out and played with them and pinched my nipples while I blew you," Millie laughed as she pulled her top down and freed her beautiful breasts.

I put the shift lever in Park and gazed at Millie's chest. Those tits were real and they were nice! I began to tweak her nipples and they grew hard and elongated. She was soon moaning as I fondled, squeezed, and pinched her breasts. Her hand slid over my leg and tugged at my zipper. The bad boy was already hard and she had to use both hands to free him from the confines of my pants.

There I sat in my car, parked in a dark lot, getting world-class blowjob from a married woman while I played with her tits. To top it all off, she was going to tell her husband everything, and even dream up things that didn't happen. How does a man find himself in such an unusual situation?

The next week was Christmas week and I didn't see Millie. I had family and friends to spend the holiday season with. I was sure Millie would be busy as well.

New Year's Day, Millie was at my place. We had a few drinks and eventually gravitated to the bedroom. I had learned a few things about patience in sex over the years and I made certain to give Millie a memorable performance. By the time I took her home, she had thanked me a dozen times and made me promise we would do it again. I felt great, until I dropped her off at home.

As I drove back to my place, I imagined Chuck listening to Millie telling him all about the sex we had just shared. I realized I was uncomfortable with Millie sharing something so personal with someone else, even her husband. Some things should be private.

I was upset by the time I reached home. I was sharing a woman with another man, even if she was supposed to be his. How was I different than the cuckold husband, really? He got sloppy seconds and I went first? That thought did little to ease my mind. I decided to not see Millie again.

It was just two weeks later and I was plunging inside Millie. She was panting and squealing with delight. We came one last time together and I collapsed next to her. She looked at me and smiled.

"This really gets Chuck fired up!" she admitted. "He will fuck me like a wild stallion tonight!"

I couldn't decide how to respond, so I remained quiet. Should that make me feel good? Apparently Millie thought it would. Chuck, Millie, and I were all getting some really good sex. Why did it not feel so good in retrospect?

"I should have met you years ago!" laughed Millie. "The more sex I have with you, the more Chuck makes love to me. This is absolutely great."

I noticed that Millie said that Chuck made love to her, while she and I had sex. Was I too sensitive? Was I looking for problems? Was I totally nuts?

Over the next few weeks, Millie and I had sex just about everyway two people could possibly find. The sex was fantastic and the remorse afterward was becoming almost as intense. It took some time, but I finally found the word to describe my emotions. I was jealous of Chuck! How was that possible? He was the cuck and I was the bull. I should have been strutting around like the cock of the walk!

After our next fuck session, I decided to brace Millie and find out where I stood. She was becoming very important to me and I wanted to be sure I meant a lot to her.

"Millie, tell me how you feel about me?" I asked. "We have been meeting for a few months now. What do you think?"

"Oh, Paul! You are an excellent lover. Sometimes I think you are going to actually fuck my brains out!" she gushed. "Your cock feels so big and hard inside me."

"That isn't what I meant, Millie. How do feel about me, the person, not the thing attached to a cock," I explained. "How do you think of me?"

"You are a fun guy, Paul. I really like being with you. I have never had my pussy eaten the way you do it," continued Millie. "I have been trying to get Chuck to eat me out like you do. He is getting better, but he still has a ways to go."

Her words stung worse than if she had slapped my face. I thought of the silly movie where the guy was the "man-whore" and the women used his "he-gina" for their pleasure. The movie was hilarious, or at least it used to be. I wasn't controlling the relationship. I was a male slut, being used like a chunk of meat. Millie and Chuck had somehow twisted the situation around so they were the winners and I seemed to be the loser.

What kind of a man complains about being used by a lovely woman for sex? Perhaps a man with a small shred of self-respect still in tact would feel that way.

"Have you ever thought of leaving Chuck?" I asked.

"Leave Chuck? He's my husband! I love him with my whole heart," declared Millie. "Why would you even ask that?"

I realized then that Millie really had no clue. To her, I was a human dildo and nothing more. Was this how a mistress felt? Unloved and used? It was not a good feeling.

"Millie, being with you has been an experience," I began. "But I can't continue on like this anymore. I don't think I can explain it, but let it suffice to say that we won't be seeing each other any more. I'll take you home and that will be the end of us being together, okay?"

I was prepared for tears, arguments, accusations, questions, anything really, except what I heard.

"Okay, Paul. You've been really sweet and lasted longer than most guys, but I could see it coming," she revealed. "I'll tell Chuck. He'll have to think up something new. He still gets to hunt though, doesn't he?"

As I began to dress to take Millie home, I realized that she and Chuck had played this game before! I had to appreciate the irony of the situation as I asked myself the question, "How would society treat a reformed "man-whore"?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds