I, Vampire Ch. 01

I walked to the nuns. One was an older woman, probably the superior of the other two. Those were young attractive women. I lifted the chin of one and looked at her face. She was pretty, and less fearful than the monk. Here was a woman with some measure of courage, perhaps of faith. I intended to put both to the test before the sun rose.

“You will be my companion for the nights entertainment. If you please me, you might go free. If not, you will have the pleasure of watching these creatures die slowly before I kill you. They will die in either case. You are the only one with a chance to live, the choice is yours.”

The young nun was startled when I untied her and looked deep in her eyes – my gaze taking control of her mind. I willed her to take off her robes and stand naked before me.

She did, revealing a solid, well formed body with firm, rounded breasts, a narrow waist, gently rounded hips and long, well turned legs.

I told her to turn around that I might inspect her more fully. Slowly she turned around, allowing me to study her heart shaped buttocks.

As she did this, her companions were pleading with her not to do this, to accept the fate they would share.

I released her mind and spoke to her. “Your friends want you to die with them. Is this what you want to do? Die like my Flower died, in agony, her loving heart beating until the flames consumed it?”

Her eyes registered first shame, as she realized what had been done, then fright, at what I could do to her, then anger at what her friends and caused to happen, then determination that it would NOT happen to her. “NO! Death is NOT what I seek. I seek your forgiveness for the unspeakable crime that has been committed in the name of faith.” She fell to her knees before me.

I looked deep into her mind and saw truth there.

Lifting her chin I asked, “Are you a virgin?”

“No,” she admitted, lowering her eyes.

I placed my hand on her head then approached the other two women.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked the young one.

“Y – yes, I am,” she too spoke the truth.

“And you, old one, are you a virgin after all these years?”

She nodded.

I smiled, seeing the truth in her mind.

“And you, monk, have you tasted the pleasures of the flesh?”

“No. I – I – am ce – ce – celibate,” he protested.

His head snapped to the side as my hand struck him in the face.

“LIAR!” I spat at him, “you are a seducer of young boys, a betrayer of trust.” I struck him again, and he began crying.

“It’s true, I confess, I have.”

I silenced him by lifting his head and sinking my teeth into his jugular vein. His blood flowed warm as I drained his life force into my body.

When I released him, only an empty husk fell to the ground.

“His soul has been damned, and I have sent him to Hell,” I shouted, whirling on the others. “Now you know what you are seeing. You know what holds you prisoner. You know what I am. A VAMPIRE!”

I strode over to the young one that I had freed. She stood there, head high, her breasts heaving as she recovered from the sight of the monks destruction.

“What is your name?” I asked her softly.

“Maria,” was all she said, and that in a whisper.

“You are not a virgin. Have you had lovers?”

“Only my brother, and I was not willing. I was twelve then, and he used me as he wanted until my father found us and sent me to the convent.”

I stripped off my loin cloth and told her to kneel before me.

“You two watch this young girl. She is worth more than ten convents filled with the likes of you.”

I looked down at Maria. Her eyes looked first at my growing cock, then up at me.

“I want you to kiss my cock.” I said softly.

Maria gently took my stiffening cock in her hands and lightly kissed it.

“Now lick it from top to bottom.”

She extended her tongue and licked, first the swollen head, then down the hard shaft. She placed a soft kiss on my balls, then licked her way up until her lips were on the dark head of my erection. Her eyes looked up at me, questioning.

I nodded, then looked at the other two.

Their expressions were a mix of fear, horror and fascination as Maria took my rigid cock into her young mouth and began sucking it.

What Maria lacked in experience, she made up for with enthusiasm. I placed my hands on her head to control the speed and depth of her sucking.

Her lips and tongue caressed my cock as she took it deeper and deeper into her willing mouth until it passed into the top of her throat.

She gagged for an instant, then resolved to admit my cock fully into her.

Remembering that I could not climax with Maria, I moved her mouth from my cock, “Lay back and play with your breasts.” I told her.

Her legs were long and quite lovely, with a thin patch of hair at their juncture.

I knelt between them.

Her eyes were fixed on me as her hands massaged and fondled her round breasts, teasing the nipples into erection.

I smiled them leaned forward, placing my lips to her pussy and flicking my tongue over her wet lips.

She shuddered at this new sensation as my lips and tongue caressed her young cunt, her lips opening to accept me. Maria moaned softly as the waves of pleasure flowed over and through her, her silken thighs trembling – her breasts heaving – her head tossing from side to side.

As her climax overtook her, I could taste her juices as they flowed, sweet and hot, over my tongue.

Her young body went limp with sexual pleasure, but I was not done yet.

I looked at the other two, looks of envy and unbridled lust showed on their faces. They had made their choices, as had Maria. Those two would die by theirs, Maria might live by hers.

I turned Maria over, lifting her ass to expose her glistening pussy.

She assumed a position on her hands and knees, looking back at me. Her eyes were clouded over with lust and passion. Her mouth was slightly open, her tongue lightly licking her lips. She was waiting for what ever happened next.

I placed my cock at the wet entrance to her young cunt and teased her with the great head. Then I gripped her ass cheeks and with one motion drove my cock into her wet, waiting pussy.

She was incredibly tight. Her body clutched at the shaft of my invading cock as it drove deep inside her. A gasp escaped her lips as the air was driven from her lungs, then she quickly began to moan as the pleasure of sexual union slowly took over.

The other two nuns stared in rapt attention as my cock pumped in and out of their companions eagerly yielding pussy. The wet sounds of my mighty prick pounding in and out of her sopping hole reached their ears and, I could tell, excited them both.

“Yes – yes!” Maria moaned in ecstasy as her tight cunt was stretched by my raging cock. “HARDER – HARDER – PLEASE!” She urged me, her hips moving back to take my cock in still deeper.

I speeded up, my cock slamming into her like a hammer, each stroke taking me deep inside her. My balls slapped against her swollen clitoris as I drove into her again and again, until her thighs began to tremble, her ass cheeks began to quiver.

“YES – PLEASE – DON’T STOP!” she begged, her body starting to shake as her orgasm prepared to explode within her. She threw her head back and screamed her climax to the world. Her inner muscles clutched the shaft of my pounding dick, holding it, caressing it.

I continued to pound my meaty cock into her quaking body, driving her to one shattering orgasm after another, until she collapsed on the ground – spent – exhausted – satiated.

I stood over Maria as she lay on the grass, her body heaving with each breath, bathed in sweat and sticky with her own juices.

I walked slowly over to the other two nuns and untied the younger one. I half led, half dragged her to where Maria lay. Passion and lust still clouded Maria’s eyes, her mouth hung open as she drew long, ragged breaths.

I tore the robes from the young nuns body. She stood there naked and afraid before our gaze. Her body was attractive, but nothing like Maria’s supple form, and not even in the same class as my dead Flower.

“Maria, do you want still more pleasure, more ecstasy?” I asked evenly.

Maria writhed on the ground, her legs open, her arms raised to me.

“No, not me, your companion here. Would you like to feel her mouth on you?”

Maria moaned, smiled and licked her lips.

“Would you like to feel her tongue probing inside you?”

Maria’s hands went to her heaving breasts and massaged them, the nipples stiffened.

I forced the young nun to her knees between Maria’s legs, then pushed her head down until her mouth was pressed to Maria’s wet, open, hungry pussy.

Maria began to move immediately, grinding her hot cunt against the other nuns mouth as her legs wrapped around her shoulders, holding her close to Maria’s wet, writhing hole.

“MONSTER! SON OF SATAN!” the older nun shouted, “Your soul will burn in HELL!”

I turned to her and fixed her eyes with mine, “Yours will be there waiting for me,” I said in a calm, cold voice. Ignoring her curses, I returned my attention to the two women on the ground, locked in heir heated embrace.

They had shifted positions and now each was enjoying the nectar of the other as their faces were buried in each others, willing, cunt.

I watched as both women climaxed with, violent, shattering, all consuming orgasms. They moaned and cried their satisfaction and pleasure. I allowed them to enjoy their mutual ecstasy for a few more moments, before lifting my captive and tying her beside her superior. I returned to where Maria lay and lifted her to her feet. I held her to my chest and whispered, “You have pleased me – you shall live.”

She embraced me and admitted that she had never known such delight as when we were making love. She whispered that she could go on like this forever.

“We can, you know, go on forever,” I told her softly, “I can bestow the gift of life on you. You would never age, never be ill, and . . .” I stopped before saying “. . . never die.”

“Was your woman like that?” Maria asked, her voice as soft as her eyes.

I just nodded.

“She was so very beautiful – I mourn her loss with you.”

My powers of perception told me she spoke the truth.

“It was Mother Superior and the other monk. They were the ones that feared her and had her slain.” Maria lowered her eyes and hung her head.

I sensed the shame she felt.

“And the other one?” I asked, indicating the naked captive tied to the post.

“She seemed to enjoy it – watching your woman die.”

I gathered Maria into my arms and held her. I waited long moments before asking the all important question, “Would you like to be as Flower of the Moon was? Strong? Forever youthful and vital?”

She nodded, and I kissed her lips, gently, tenderly.

“Then it shall be so,” I said, my erect cock brushing the lips of her young pussy, still open and very wet. As we sank to the soft grass, my cock entered her easily. I began thrusting hard and fast.

Maria gasped as I slammed my dick into her waiting, willing body.

I pumped my cock into her with hard, deep strokes.

She quickly reached the edge as her body began to shake and quiver in the grasp of, yet another devastating orgasm. Her juices began flowing, her body quaking and her inner muscles clutching the pounding shaft of my raging cock. Her heels beat on my back, her fingernails raked my shoulders.

I made a cut beneath my left breast, as my lips grazed her long, exposed throat.

At the instant Maria’s climax exploded she began thrusting her hips hard against me, strong fluid motions as my needle like fangs sank into her vein.

Her blood, hot, sweet and nourishing flowed into my body as I sucked it from her. I could feel her slipping into the eternal sleep of death. I tasted briefly of her life force before placing her pale lips to my bleeding chest and willing her to drink.

She sucked the oozing, red, powerful blood into her mouth and swallowed.

Her body spasmed as the potency of my blood flowed through her, enriching her, changing her, making her one of MY kind.

When the spasms of her body ceased, she lay there in my arms, her eyes clear now as she stared into mine.

In moments I had given her all the truths I had learned from Flower. Maria smiled and tightened her arms around me.

“There are so many voices. . .” she whispered. “How can I silence them?”

“You hear the minds of your kin – the rest of our kind – in time you will be able to put them into the back of your mind, as I have learned to do.”

She rested her head on my chest for a moment, then asked, “Why do my veins feel so hot? My mouth so dry?”

“It is the hunger. You must feed before it will subside.” I looked at the two, horrified, nuns. “I think you should feed on the old one. I have plans for the one that so enjoyed Flower’s agony.”

“You are My Prince and My Master – the choice is yours to make.” Maria said, her head bowed.

“Lift your head, Maria. We are immortals. We bow our head to no one, not even to each other.” I held her chin in my hand. “The old one claims virginity. If this is true, her blood will be especially rich and nourishing for you.”

As Maria and I approached the two nuns, we could see the looks of complete terror on their faces. Maria approached the Mother Superior, while I inspected the cords that held the younger to her post.

As I deliberately piled limbs and twigs about the base of he post, I heard the muffled scream of the older nun. Maria had begun feeding.

I looked at the young nun, the look of fear in her eyes was very satisfying. “So you enjoy watching someone burn do you? Well now you will have the pleasure of not only watching, but feeling, the lick of the flames as they consume your flesh.”

I blew new life into the smoldering torch that I had taken from the monk. As it flared, I held it before my victim.

I touched the brand to the tinder and flames began to grow around her feet.

Maria returned to my side and we stood watching as the pyre grew.

I rejoiced in the agonized screams from the center of the flames, knowing that Flower was being revenged. I turned to Maria, “You have fed well.” I bent down and kissed her blood stained lips, tasting the virgin blood of the old nun. “She WAS a virgin.”

Cries of anguish, pain and despair filled our ears as I took Maria by the hand, “Daylight approaches Maria. We must return to the village to rest. When night returns, we will hunt together, then the villagers will consecrate you as their new Princess, and we will make love.”

Maria understood and I summoned the mist to speed our return to the village.

We could hear the nuns dying screams as the heavy mist enveloped us.

The villagers mourned the death of Flower and accepted Maria as the new consort of their Prince.

As we lay there in the hut, our minds calming and our bodies approaching the threshold of death, Flower of the Moon came to my mind and spoke to it.

“My Prince, my love, my time here had come to an end – such is fate. Do not mourn for me for you have avenged me. For this I am grateful. This young woman is wise beyond her years, she will be a good Princess for our people. You, my love, must prepare to return to your own world. Your powers will let you rejoin that world. Grow and seek a lover from your own world, for there is one much closer than you realize. She will need you, and she needs to become one of US. You must remain here for the same span of time as we had together, then you must leave.”

She vanished as swiftly as she had arrived, and I drifted over the boundary between life and the undeath of the daylight.

When the sun finally retreated before the white cold of the moon, Maria and I rose from our rest.

“First we must hunt, then you will be consecrated to the village.” I told her, lifting her to her feet.

We left the hut and stepped into the gathering mist. In moments we were atop the central mountain of the island.

With my guidance, Maria was able to prey upon a panther, as I had done. She too felt the sorrow I had felt when she drained the creatures life force.

“I shall never again prey upon such a magnificent and doomed creature,” she said, almost weeping.

I gathered her into my arms.

“Make love to me My Prince.” she whispered, her fingers closing around my stiffening cock.

Placing my hands on her smooth hips, I knelt before her, drawing her to my face. Her downy pussy was moist and sweet smelling as my tongue flicked out and caressed her parting lips.

At the touch of my tongue Maria drew her breath in, sharply, then held my head to her cunt so I could lave her with my hungry mouth.

Maria’s climax came quickly, making her knees weak as her body shook with pleasure.

I gently lowered her to the, soft, ground and moved between her open legs. My cock slipped into her welcoming pussy and I felt her swollen lips caressing the rigid shaft as it plunged deep inside her.

Our bodies moved together, the ancient rhythm making wet sounds in the night as my balls slapped against the crease of her ass.

I began pounding my cock into her hard and fast – she responded, beating her heels against my back and raking my shoulders wither her fingernails.

Our mouths met, tongues playing and dancing as our bodies thrust together.

I could feel Maria approaching her climax, I felt my own building deep within me.

“When we come, we will taste each others blood.” I mentally instructed her.

The exchange of blood between vampires is a sacred rite, enhanced all the more by the moment of sexual release.

As my climax erupted, I sank my fangs into Maria’s pulsing jugular vein – she did the same to me.

We drank deeply of each others blood – the power of it – the richness of it – sent new energy flowing through us.

My semen poured into Maria’s hungry cunt as my hot blood flowed into her sucking mouth.

Just as we began to taste the others life force, we withdrew our fangs an relished in the totality of our orgasms.

As our sexual peaks ebbed, we moved apart to let the cool night breeze drift over our heated flesh. We remained silent for long moments, gazing at the stars and basking in the cool light of the moon.

“The villagers will be waiting to consecrate you,” I said, finally breaking he silence.

“What is involved?” she asked, curiosity, not fear shown in her eyes.

“A boy, a virgin, ready to step into manhood will be selected. He will be the best the village has, and he will be presented to you.”

“What am I to do with him?”

“Ease his passage into manhood. Our village considers a sexual act with a woman to be the first act of a man. To have that woman be the Princess, is a great honor. For your part, merely let him make love to you, then feed from him at the moment of his climax.”

“Feed from him?” she questioned.

“You need not let him die, just the taste of his life force will be strong enough.”

Maria sat up and looked at me. “Was this what Flower did?”

“Yes, and I too have been presented with virgin girls. I chose not to deflower them, so they were given back to their families alive and intact. With the Princess it is somewhat different.”

“You never took their virginity?”

“Well, I did once. She was a vision, and I took her at the urging of her father. The ways of our village are sometimes strange, but they are the ways of our village.”

We let the mist carry us back to the village and stepped from it into a circle of villagers. Their faces shown with excitement as they greeted their Prince, and their new Princess.

A man and a woman, flanking a young man of no more than fourteen years, stepped into the circle. The boy was tall and a little gangly, but his handsome young face bore an expression of excitement and anticipation.

“My Princess,” the man began, “we offer you our son. We hope you find him worthy to return our boy to us as a man.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds