• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • I,Vampire Ch. 02

I,Vampire Ch. 02

123

I, Vampire Part 2: Homecoming

My name is Thomas, my story began in the minor work, “I, Vampire, Beginnings” it continues here in.

Homecoming

It had been more than sixteen years since I had seen my home – my mortal family. They would have changed, grown older, while I would not have changed at all.

My journey home had been a long and convoluted one, I was forced to make my way to the town of my mortal birth travelling only at night – resting during the daylight hours. I had been able to bring sufficient treasure with me from the island to finance my travels – as well as to clothe myself in more fashionable attire.

It took almost a year to reach my destination – there I was greeted by dreadful news. In my absence my family had died, all save my young sister Bess.

Bess was my youngest sibling, she was but ten when I left home – now she would be a woman grown.

I learned that she had married and, with her husband Jacob, lived on the family land.

Just after sunset, I arrived at the door of the great house and lifted the knocker.

The door was opened by a large black. I handed him my calling card, and I asked to see the mistress of the house.

The servant left me in the foyer and went to seek Bess.

In moments a strikingly beautiful woman descended the stairs, her eyes locked onto mine. I detected hints of both recognition and disbelief in her glowing blue eyes.

“Good sir,” she began politely, “you resemble my late brother, and bear the same name. But he is dead these many years – and you are so young.” She could not believe I was alive.

“Do you remember that spring when you climbed the oak tree near the stable? How you fell and cut your side?” I looked into her eyes – they deepened in color.

She began to realize that I was, in fact, her brother.

“I don’t know how – but I know you are Thomas.” Bess threw herself into my arms, her body wracking with sobs, “We all knew you were dead. How did – how could – I’m so confused.” She smiled through her tears and kissed my face.

“Tell me of your husband,” I said, holding my sister close.

“His name is Jacob, Jacob Funtleroy. We were married five years ago, right after Father died.”

“Why does he live on our fathers land? Has he no property of his own?”

“His family lost all they had and were bound over for debtors prison. Were it not for the income from this place, they would have been deported.”

“So, you are supporting them all, and paying their debts,” I said with more than a hint of disapproval.

Bess smiled and nodded, I was dismayed by her naivete’.

“And what does Jacob do to support HIS family?” I inquired, I was beginning to dislike this man – a lot.

“Well – he’s trying to regain his family’s fortune, of course.”

“And how is he doing that?”

Bess had no chance to answer for Jacob chose that moment to return home. His breath reeked of ale and his clothing of rosewater. I knew where he had been, but Bess, dear sweet Bess, had no idea.

“Who the Hell is HE?” he shouted – thrusting a finger at me as he swayed in a drunken stupor.

“He’s my brother, Thomas, the one . . .”

“Your damned brother’s dead – like the rest of your worthless family.” He stumbled and fell into a large chair.

Before I could retaliate, he was passed out and snoring loudly.

Bess tried to go to him, but my hand on her wrist restrained her. The movement caused the sleeve of her frock to ride up and reveal the scars of ropes. Ropes tied too tightly – and too often.

“What are these Bess?”

“Jacob thinks I’m too independent – so he punishes me.”

“Do you enjoy it?” I let my mind probe hers.

“Not when he’s been drinking. When he’s drunk he hurts me.” She turned and shrugged the frock from her shoulders to reveal the crisscross scars of a whip.

I was too furious to do anything but hold her at arms length. When I had calmed down, I entered her mind and revealed myself to her as I was now.

Bess accepted me as I was and moved into my arms – her arms moving around my neck.

“Welcome home – my brother,” she whispered as she kissed me – on the mouth.

This was not the kiss of brother and sister – it was filled with the fire of passion – the intensity of lust as her tongue sought entrance to my mouth.

I opened my lips and our tongues played and danced – the heat of our kiss rising, our bodies responding to the desire we were calling forth.

It was I that broke the kiss – again holding Bess at arms length.

“Why did you not tell me this when I first arrived?” I wanted to know.

“I didn’t even know you were alive. How could I pour out my soul to the brother I had loved and lost sixteen years ago.” Sobs wracked her body as I gathered her into my arms again.

She lifted her face to me – her lustrous eyes half closed and filled with tears, passion and love. Her soft red lips parted in invitation.

Our kiss, this time, was a searing union of two beings, each trying to inhale the soul of the other.

When, at last, the breathless separation came, Bess took my hand and led me into the bedchamber.

“I have wanted you since I was a child – you have always been the one I desired. Even when Jacob was inside me, it was you I was making love to.”

As she spoke, she unfastened her frock and let it fall to the floor. Quickly she disposed of the rest of her clothing and stood before me – naked, a radiant goddess. Her hair, like spun gold, reflected the candlelight, her eyes glowing with the fire of the passion that burned within them. Bess’ breasts were firm and high set. Her nipples were an inviting dark red – her waist was amazingly slender, it flared out to smooth rounded hips that trailed off to firm tapered thighs and graceful columns of her legs.

She turned around so that I might see all of her.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked coyly, her eyes smoldering, her dark red nipples growing firm.

“Yes – yes I like what I see very much – and I desire you.”

She approached and fell to her knees before me. Quickly she had my breeches undone and around my ankles. Her hands took my awakening cock in their soft – tender grasp.

I looked at my beautiful sister and whispered “I cannot receive pleasure with any but my own kind. But I can pleasure you.”

“Without your pleasure there can be none for me.” She thought for long moments then said, defiantly, “Then make me one of your kind – now – tonight – that we may pleasure each other as lovers should.”

I probed deep into her mind – she knew what she was asking, and meant every word of it.

Flower of the Moon entered my mind – her beauty still as radiant as it had been.

She spoke to my mind, “She is the one, My Prince, make her yours for all eternity.” She was gone.

“Very well, my sister, my lover – it shall be so.” I held my arms out to her and she came into their circle.

My hands were gentle on her breasts as I played with the firm nipples, drawing them into their full erection. Caressing her with my lips and fingers, I lifted her to the bed and knelt between her long, sensuous legs.

“At the moment of your climax, I will make you one with me, and one of my kind,” I reassured her.

She smiled, and held her arms out to me.

I shook my head and lowered my lips to her sweet, soft, down covered pussy. My tongue traveled the length of her moist slit until the pouting lips began to grow wetter and to part slightly. My cock was raging hard by now – the anticipation of this union – this joining – this love so taboo in most mortal cultures, sent my desire soaring.

When she was wet, her pussy dripping with her lubricating fluid, her head thrashing from side to side, I moved up to cover her body with mine. The head of my cock brushed the wet, parted lips of her waiting pussy. In one thrust I drove into her hot, eager body.

Bess wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper inside her as she clenched her cunt muscles around my rigid cock.

I began moving faster and faster, slamming my cock into her hungry cunt with an animal ferocity.

“Oh yes – my darling,” she panted, “I’ve wanted you like this for so long.” She was moaning, her words slurred by passion as I pounded my cock into her steaming pussy.

I could feel her orgasm building as her muscles tightened and relaxed, her breathing becoming more rapid. Her thighs were trembling as her whole body shook.

It was time.

I opened a small cut beneath my left breast, then lowered my mouth to Bess’ warm, pulsing, ivory white throat. My needle sharp fangs just grazing her tender flesh – her jugular vein pumping steadily beneath my waiting teeth.

“Oh YES!” Bess hissed, her tight cunt clutching the shaft of my cock tighter, her legs clenching around me as her body quaked and shook with ecstasy as wave after wave of a shattering climax broke over her.

I clutched her to me as my teeth penetrated the soft skin of her throat and sank into the pulsing vein.

She gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I slowly drank her rich, warm blood.

As Bess lay there – writhing about – her blood flowing into me, I felt her life force begin to flow into me. I pressed her cool lips to the cut under my breast. As if by instinct, she began to suck. My blood flowed into her body and she became mine forever. My sister – my lover – my daughter – one woman – one heart – one body.

As Bess changed, so did my ability to reach a climax, she was now one of my own kind. I could feel her being reborn as I held her. Her eyelids fluttered revealing a new light in her blue eyes, they glowed with a new fire. Her face took on a new look as well – more passionate – more wanton – more filled with carnal hunger than before.

“Now, my lover, fill me with your seed until I overflow.” Bess urged, tightening her inner muscles around my pulsating cock. Her heels beat upon my back as her fingernails raked across my shoulders.

Our loins moved as if they had minds of their own – my cock stabbing into her hungry pussy, her pussy milking my cock like a milkmaids hand.

I felt her begin to shudder once again – her legs clenched around me as she pressed her lips to mine. I could feel my balls filling at last – aching, now, for release.

Bess threw her head back and moaned her ecstasy loudly as my cum boiled up my pounding shaft to erupt into her hot, tight, hungry pussy.

When our orgasms had ebbed – and our breathing returned to normal – we dressed and returned to the salon.

“You can’t stay here any longer, my love,” I told her softly. “That thing you married would grow suspicious in a short time.”

“I’ll go with you my darling – my master.” She kissed my lips just as Jacob was coming too.

“Wha – what’s going on here?” he demanded, swaying slightly on his unsteady legs.

He charged us and pushed Bess aside.

“What have you two been doing? As if I didn’t know. Brother, HAH!” He spat in my face.

I remained calm and offered his mind a mild suggestion. Perhaps his family had been of quality at one time, because the suggestion took hold. He made what would be a fatal mistake.

“I challenge you sir!” he slurred, slapping me across the cheek.

I stepped back and bowed slightly, “I am at your service,” I responded, adding, “I believe the choice of time, place and weapons is mine.”

Jacob nodded curtly – he was sobering up quickly.

“My second will call on you two days hence, sir, in the morning,” I informed him, then held out my hand to Bess. “My sisters name and honor have been sullied sir. Until this matter is settled, she will not remain here.”

With Jacob sputtering in the salon, we walked out the door and into the wings of the night.

We stepped from the mist in a graveyard.

“Over there, my love, “ I pointed to a large crypt. “It will shelter us from the sun.”

“Where will you find a second?” Bess asked.

I hadn’t thought of that yet.

“We still have a little time. Do you know any gentlemen that you can trust?”

Bess blushed, “One or two.” Was all she said.

I smiled as I deduced what this transaction meant, “Did you enjoy them?”

She simply nodded, adding, “Not as much as I enjoyed you.” She caressed my face tenderly.

“Come,” I said, taking her hand, “we must rest now. “ I lay down on the moist earth and held out my arms to Bess.

She slid into them and we closed our eyes.

“When you awaken, you will be aware – as I was after the first night.” I kissed her gently on the lips and we drifted off, into the undeath of our sleep.

As the sun set the next evening, we woke to the burning of our hunger. Bess felt it more than I, but we both needed blood.

We made our way to the seedier part of town. There we happened upon a prostitute and her client of the moment. It was over quickly, but now Bess was invested with human blood. Her hunger had receded – for now.

“Seek out one of your ‘friends’ and ask him to come with you. Bring him to the inn on the Post Road. Let him think you’re still interested in him if that will help.”

Bess smiled, “That should be easy enough.”

“Remember, my love, now you can only be satisfied by one of our kind – and we don’t need any more of us – just yet.”

Bess hurried off to find her friend and I made my way to the inn.

After about two hours, as I was poking a knife at some burned animal flesh – something that, in another life I would gladly have eaten, Bess entered with a young man, he was obviously of gentle birth. They came directly to my table.

“Edward, “ Bess began, “this is my brother Thomas – we thought him dead these last ten years. He’s only just returned.”

We shook hands. His grip was firm but his hand soft. He was a nice looking young man, tall and slender, with thinning hair the color of wheat.

“I need a second, sir, for an affair of honor.” I looked him in the eyes. “My sister assures me that your are of gentle birth and of the utmost discretion. Is she correct on both of these statements?”

“She is sir. May I inquire as to your opponent?”

Bess responded, “Jacob – my husband.”

Edward gave her a strange look, then turned back to me. “May I further inquire. . .”

“You may not, sir.” The matter was dropped.

“What do you wish of me sir?” the young man asked, wanting to please Bess.

“As the challenged party, the choices are mine to make. I wish you to communicate them to my opponent, and I would like you to stand with me on the field.”

“I would consider it an honor and a privilege to be of service to the family of this fine lady, in any way I can.”

The young man was either a excellent liar – or a fool.

Bess smiled as she read my thoughts. “He’s a bit of a fool,” she answered from her mind.

“So – my choice of weapon; sabers. The time; one hour after sunset tomorrow. The place,” I smiled grimly, “the paupers graveyard outside of town.”

I leaned back and summoned the innkeeper, “A full measure of your finest ale, sir, for my friend.”

When we had finished our ale, I reminded Bess that we must leave soon. Edward was crestfallen.

“May I speak with Edward alone for a few moments Thomas?” Bess asked with a coy smile.

I grinned and nodded as they rose from the table and walked toward the back of the inn.

Bess returned a few minutes later, alone, and with a smug look on her face. “That didn’t take too long did it?” She licked her soft lips slightly. “Shall we go?”

I took her arm and we strolled out into the night.

“Is it true, my love, that at the moment of sexual climax the blood is at its richest and hottest?”

I laughed, “Keep that in mind when it’s time to feed on young Edward.”

“One more question – is there another place on the body where the blood flows as freely as the throat?”

I laughed again, knowing her thoughts, “The inner thigh, my devious love. Tonight you were so near too.”

We both laughed as we walked the dark, quiet streets – hunting.

Behind a stable we came upon two lovers locked in a passionate embrace. Their hearts beat strong and their blood ran hot. The girl’s legs were wrapped around her lover’s waist as he leaned her against the wall and pounded his young cock into her willing body.

Their moans told us they were near the point when they would become our victims.

As they grunted their orgasms, we sprang. My fangs sank deeply into the girl’s throat, while Bess chose to drink from the young man’s thigh.

Our bites added to their sexual ecstasy, making their blood that much richer, that much hotter.

As I drank the girl’s life force I felt a renewed vigor – all her passion and energy passed to me as I let the empty shell that had been her body, slip to the ground.

Bess and I smiled at each other as we stepped into the mist and returned to our haven.

Once inside, Bess came to me and embraced me, “My darling – I need you – I want to make love to you – now.”

She dropped to her knees and tore the bodice of her dress open.

I reached down and cupped her heavy breasts, feeling their firmness as her nipples stiffened against my palms. I lifted her in my arms and placed her down on one of the cover stones.

Bess looked at me – passion and desire in her eyes.

I placed my hands between her knees – she opened them willingly – and I knelt between them. I ripped off her undergarments and lowered my lips to her down covered pussy.

Bess squirmed as my tongue moved up and down her wet slit, finally concentrating on her swelling clitoris.

My hands moved beneath her ass and lifted her to my mouth. My tongue flicked up and down her cunt lips, licking the moisture that clung to her fine pubic hair, then probed deep inside her.

Bess clutched my tongue with her inner muscles – trying to hold it within her.

My mouth devoured her pussy, licking, sucking, kissing the soft wet flesh until I felt her body begin to quake.

Bess’ orgasm was sudden and shattering. She cried out her ecstasy, thrashing her head from side to side – clutching at me – writhing her hips. “Take me, my brother – take me now – I beg you.”

I lifted my face from her soaking pussy and moved atop her, my cock poised at the wet vestibule of her cunt.

The lips of Bess’ pussy were swollen and wet as they welcomed the head of my cock. With a long, deliberate stroke I drove my cock into her eager cunt.

Bess moaned in pleasure as her tight pussy accepted my cock – closing around it like a hot, wet, welcoming shroud of flesh. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me to her – plunging my cock still deeper into her eager body. Our hips began to move together, her fingernails raking my shoulders as my raging cock pounded into her, my balls slapping her ass as I bored into her sweet, tight cunt.

She began to shudder, her thighs trembling as her orgasm approached – building deep within her.

My balls filled quickly as my own climax began roiling through the center of my being – a storm building to a crescendo as my cum surged up the shaft of my cock to explode within Bess’ hungry body.

Bess’ legs tightened around me – her hot pussy clutched my shaft, holding it within her as her own shattering orgasm burst inside her. Her muscles trembled as she pumped her cunt on my cock, her feet drumming on my back. “YES!” she urged, “YES! HARDER!”

My throbbing cock drove into her harder – each pulsating stroke – each thrust sending another load of hot cum pouring into her.

Bess’ juices were flowing like a river – combining with mine to overflow her cunt and run down the tightly clenched crease of her ass.

Her pussy milked me dry – my cock deflating, I slipped from atop her and lay beside her, still trembling, body. “We must rest now my love,” I said, my voice as steady as I could manage. “Edward will be delivering my terms to Jacob. Unless he shows himself to be the craven that he is, by this time tomorrow night, you’ll be a propertied widow.”

“And if her refuses to stand against you?” Bess asked, her lips at my ear. “What then my love?”

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • I,Vampire Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds