• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 04

I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 04

123

My name is Lars Bach. I'm forty-six years old and for the past two months I been fuckin the gal of my dreams. I had to wait twenty years for that pussy but it was worth the wait. I've been working on cruise ships in the Caribbean and Mediterranean since I finished college and I'm second in command of a really nice ship on the Seabourn line. I cruise for three months and spend the next three months with my wife Gro at our home in Bergen.

This new pussy belongs to Kirsten Jensen, a gal I went to school with and later worked on a cruise ship with. She took time off to raise her kids but now she has returned as Director of Passenger Relations.

She's two years older than me and married to a good friend of mine Stein Jensen. They live near us in Bergen and when she was young I had tried to fuck her, but she wouldn't fuck till she started taking hormones in her late forties and got horny.

There's only one small problem. Kirsten has discovered a twenty-four year old Lieutenant who fucks like a stud. He was something that Kirsten, aged forty-eight, simply could not resist, although each time she fucked him he pounded her so hard that her pussy was sore and she couldn't fuck for a couple of days afterward.

And she was fuckin him last night, so I had to look elsewhere for pussy. I found an interesting fifty-five year old bitch named Joan. She was a damn good fuck and I planned on using her again tonight.

Kirsten had stumbled in to the crews quarters last night looking like a well-fucked slut and we'd had a long talk. She was so horny for this kid that I had no idea what she was likely to do. That had me worried because I felt an obligation to look out for her. I mean, I'd known her all my life and she meant more to me than just convenient pussy.

It was mid-morning and I had just finished a four-hour turn on the bridge. I strolled back to the pool area filled with passengers trying to improve their tans. I saw Kirsten in uniform looking a bit worse for wear, but still able to function. She was circulating among the passengers, smiling and friendly.

I figured she could use a break so I walked over to her and invited her into the shade of an alcove where bartenders were busy mixing Bloody Marys.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Only a little," Kirsten said, making a hand motion toward her head.

"I thought your pain was somewhere else," I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah it is, but I can't point to it in public," said Kirsten, laughing. "Oh shit it hurts more when I laugh."

We strolled over to the railing and watched the blue ocean rush by for several minutes. This was a beautiful, sunny, Caribbean morning and it almost made me forget the problem I faced with Kirsten. This was no place to continue our conversation of last night.

"I'm going back to the bridge," I said. "We have a young officer with the con. I'm gonna watch him without watching him, if you know what I mean".

"Yeah I know. See you later," Kirsten replied.

I walked back to the bridge to observe that young officer and he did well for over an hour. I left to make my usual circuit of the decks. Passengers like to see ship's officers "doing their duty" because it gives them a sense of security.

As I looked down from the deck above the pool area I got a real shock. Sitting in the shade of an umbrella I saw none other than Joan and Kirsten at a table drinking Bloody Marys. What the hell was this all about?

I watched for several minutes without them seeing me. They were involved in a serious and intense conversation. What the hell did they have to talk about? They had nothing in common! Nothing ... except ... except ... ME!"

"Shit! The gal I was fuckin regular and the gal I had fucked last night were sitting there having a long and intense conversation ... about me!

I stood there a full ten minutes and they were talking furiously. Finally Kirsten got up to leave. I looked at my watch. It was almost 11:30. She had to be going to a staff meeting she often had about this time.

I headed down the stairs and walked back to the table. Joan was still sitting there. I asked the waiter for a Virgin Mary and pointed at the table. Then I walked over to join her.

"You're looking very sharp after a hard night's work," I said with a chuckle.

"That's because you didn't see me this morning without make-up."

I looked more closely. She had on make-up, well applied, but she still looked good for a fifty-five year-old woman. Today's expensive beach outfit improved her figure as much as that lovely dress she had worn last night had done.

I looked at her well-supported boobs and her cleavage and it was very sensuous -- it almost gave me a hard on, even though I had seen her naked and knew that those big tits sagged a lot. Something was holding her belly in. Damn! She looked great with clothes on!

Of course she looked good when she was naked too.

The waiter brought my drink and Joan adjusted her chair and crossed her legs, giving me a look at more thigh than she would have shown to a guy who had not fucked her the night before. Damn! She still had great legs at fifty-five.

She caught me staring at her bare thigh and smiled. The bitch was turning me on in broad daylight just like she had done in that dimly lit bar last night. With Kirsten's sore pussy, I was lucky to have found this sexy bitch and she was mine for another two days.

"Where's the hubby?" I asked.

"Taking a nap. He had a late night," she chuckled.

"Did he ..." I didn't finish the question.

"Eat pussy?" Joan said very softly.

"He did. I soaked that damn thing in a warm tub for a half hour and he buried his face in it for at least an hour," Joan said laughing. "He had his fun! He's been eating a lot of pussy on this trip."

"That's good. Husbands deserve their fun, even if it's eating freshly fucked pussy," I laughed.

"And I had my fun too, Lars. That was a wonderful evening. I'm looking forward to tonight. You won't forget me will you?"

I smiled broadly and shook my head. "Not won't!" I said. "The active word is can't. I can't forget you."

She smiled pleasantly. "You're a charming man. No wonder your lady loves you."

"And speaking of my lady, how did you meet Kirsten?"

"I saw you talking to her earlier and the temptation was just too great. I found her sitting alone at this table and I joined her. The next thing you know we were talking like sisters."

"I don't know how she did it," Joan continued, "but she figured out that I spread my legs for you last night. She said she wanted to talk to me."

"What did she want to talk about?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"She wanted to ask me some questions."

"Questions about what?"

"Questions about sex. My experiences. About you."

"And?"

"And she told me a lot of things she hasn't told you and she asked me if she should tell you certain things. You are her best friend and she doesn't want to lose your friendship or your respect. She says you're like a big brother to her, even though she's fuckin you regular."

"Well I think of her a my little sister but how could she lose my respect?"

"Lars, this is not a good place to talk. Lets talk tonight."

"Can't you give me some idea of what you talked about?"

"Well, she sees me as a very experienced woman, even though I'm only seven years older than she is. She sees herself going through some of the same things I have already been through with hormones and stuff. Her questions were about sex and the mature woman."

"What kind of questions?" I asked.

Jesus! I thought. Kirsten was very interested last night when I told her that I fucked a gal who was seven years older than she was and was as horny as a mountain goat. Then Kirsten had talked about how she got horny taking hormones and couldn't understand it.

"She told me about how horny she was and how she just had to have that young stud. And about how ... well ... how he made her beg for it. The bastard made her beg him to fuck her."

"Guys do that. Turns 'em on. Remember last night? What else did she say about him?"

"I can't tell you here," Joan said.

"At least give me some idea of what she said."

"Well, okay. She said that he has been sharing her with his buddies."

"With his buddies?" I shouted.

"Keep your damn voice down! You see? We can't talk here. Lars you can't say a word to her till you understand the whole situation. Talking now will just make things worse. We'll talk tonight."

I was scared last night and now I realized there was a good reason to be scared. Sharing her with his buddies! This was worse than I had thought. Was it too late to help her, I asked myself? Shit! I need to know everything Kirsten told Joan. But I was not gonna find out till tonight. The rest of the afternoon seemed to go by very slowly.

After dinner I stopped by the bar to pick up Joan. She was not lined up with the other horny broads at the bar hoping to meet guys -- wives with husbands in the casino. Instead she was sitting at a table with two drinks in front of her. One drink was a lemon vodka martini and the other was Knob Creek on the rocks.

I joined her and picked up my drink.

Lifting it in a toast, I said, "To the loveliest lady in the bar."

Joan laughed. It was a musical laugh without any trace of the nervousness she had shown the night before. She was feeling more confidence in our relationship. I looked at her dress. It was another obviously expensive designer garment that was made to be flattering to her figure.

And the dress really showed off her figure with the cleavage and just the proper amount of thigh showing. Her belly was flat and her hips looked trim. She was gorgeous! I was starting to fall for this gal.

I wanted to ask her about Kirsten but something told me to hold my questions.

"Would you like to walk around the deck?" I asked.

"Not again," she chuckled. "You're surely not gonna make me ask for it again like that damn Lieutenant did Kirsten."

"Darling, you will never have to ask for it ever again," I said, getting up and pulling out her chair.

The night was a perfect Caribbean night: balmy air, bright moon, sounds of the sea rushing by the ship. We walked slowly, sipping our drinks.

We paused and I took her in my arms. I moved my hand down and gently caressed her ass. It was a deliciously soft mature woman's ass! She was so beautiful and sexy that I got an erection. She rubbed her belly tightly against it.

"There's nothing that makes a woman feel better about the piles of money she spends on her clothes than that thing pressing against my belly at this very moment," she whispered.

"There's nothing that makes a man with a hard on feel better holding a woman in his arms than having her eager to rub up against it," I said.

I kissed her. It was a long, warm kiss. Then I kissed her a second time, putting both hands on her lovely soft ass and pulling her tightly against my erection.

We headed, hand in hand, toward the elevator. Roger, the steward, had set up the same room for us with wine and music and hors d'oeuvres. When we got there, we finished our drinks on the veranda, looking down at the sea. Then I poured the French wine Roger had set out and we sat on the couch, my arm around her shoulder.

I kissed her again and her hand wandered slowly to my thigh and moved up, briefly caressing my testicles, and grabbing hold of my cock, which was hard as a rock now. She began to squeeze it softly and rhythmically.

"Damn," she said, "it's nice to have a dick I can depend on. Do me now honey -- I need to relax."

"Me too. I'm scared after what you told me today, but we can talk later. Can you strip for me like you did last night."

"Darling I'd love to get naked for you," Joan said and began a slow sensuous dance to the soft music.

Joan's dress dropped to the floor -- just as it had the other night. She must have had her dresses made to do that. How do you tell your designer that you want a dress made so it's easy to strip naked for guys?

Tonight I looked at her legs first. She had perfect legs, almost like a gal in her twenties. Her bikini panties tonight were black and not transparent so I could only see the bulge of her beaver. But her beaver was so luxuriant that it grew down on her thighs. Almost an inch of curly black hair was visible below her bikini panties. I love to eat hairy pussy and her pussy turned me on big time.

Her bra was matching black and held up her big tits showing a lot of cleavage. Those babies were gonna jiggle and sag when it came off. There was no garter belt -- her hose had elastic tops at mid thigh.

Her dance tonight was a little different -- a touch of bump and grind. Her panties came off next and my eyes froze on that big, beautiful, curly haired beaver. It grew up to a point on her belly. Staring at that thing made my mouth water -- my face was gonna be in that thing breathing in her wonderful smell in a few minutes.

I could see the tip of an oversized clit, not yet hard. She kept dancing and shaking her bra-confined tits and bumping her pussy slowly and sensuously.

Finally, she reached between her breasts and unhooked her bra, spread her arms apart wide, lifted them up and then clasped her hands behind her head. I watched her tits drop out and jiggle as her bra fell to the floor. But with her arms up and shoulders back her tits stayed up and did not sag as much as I knew they would do later.

Time to eat pussy, I thought and got up and began to undress. When I was naked and my cock was standing out proudly erect I walked over to where she was dancing and took her in my arms. I pulled her close, my cock pressed tightly between our bellies. Then slowly I worked my way down her body, my tongue tickling her neck, then the sensitive skin between her breasts, then her belly button, and finally that hairy beaver.

I put my hands on her buttocks and pulled her close. Then I took that hard oversized clit in my mouth and started to suck it. She spread her legs a bit and began to hump my mouth. I pulled her slowly to the floor, spread her legs wide, and got between them. Then, she lifted her legs in the air, my hands lifting her ass, I began serious work on that hard clit.

Her juices began to flow and her pussy started to drip. I sucked up her juice and the wonderful taste and smell of anchovies flooded my senses. Damn I loved that taste. I shoved three fingers into that big loose pussy, then four fingers and fucked her with my hand as I sucked her clit.

Damn that was a big, pussy! Her thick inner pussy lips were engorged and hanging out loosely two or three inches, holding my hand in a moist caress. My fingers made wet, squishy sounds as I finger fucked her. She was pumping her ass just like a bitch in heat getting fucked with a dick.

When she began to grunt like an animal I knew she was gonna cum if I kept this up and after several minutes of grunting her body began to tremble, she began to pant rhythmically, and then I felt her contractions begin grabbing my fingers tightly like a strong hand. It was a long orgasm -- I kept her going as long as I could and her contractions slowly got weaker as she finished. We lay quietly as she recovered.

"Jesus," she said, "I came like I was getting fucked! Hubby's been eating pussy every night and most mornings but I never do that with him. You were so damn dominant that I knew you were gonna bring me off from the time you shoved your hand into my pussy. There's not a bitch alive who could keep her pussy under control with your tongue on her clit."

She lifted one leg high in the air and I watched those big, dripping pussy lips spread wide apart as she moved her leg over my head and down next to her other leg and scooted her body down next to mine. Her big loose tits flopped against my chest, nipples erect. Reaching down she grabbed my dick.

"Poor thing," she said. "It had to stay down here all alone while you brought me off. It needs some attention."

She moved down and started to suck my cock. Her mouth was warm and wet and her tongue was like electricity swirling around the head of my dick. I thought for a minute I was gonna cum, then she threw a leg over me and climbed on to do me cowboy, her big tits hanging down over my face and jiggling as she fucked.

It didn't take her long to bring me off. I felt like a high school kid fuckin his first whore and I had a rewarding orgasm pumping my load into that big pussy. We lay together quietly for several minutes. Then I got up and poured more wine, helped her up, and we sat down, naked, on the couch, sipping our wine. Now was the time to talk.

"Okay, tell me about Kirsten," I said.

"She's special to you isn't she?"

"Yes, she's special." I said.

"Then this is gonna hurt," Joan said. "Get ready to bleed."

"Kirsten and I had a long talk. She told me about how you two grew up together and how you always wanted to fuck her but she wouldn't fuck until her hormones got out of whack. And she told me about watching that young Lieutenant fuck that Senator's wife and how she couldn't get her mind off of his young body. And how she started begging him to fuck her and then he started inviting his buddies to share the pussy."

"I said to her, 'Kirsten, if the guy turns you on that much -- face it baby - you're gonna get fucked big time by him and by all his buddies and they'll have you fucking a nigger just for laughs. They'll have you taking it up the ass -- guys like to watch a woman take it that way from a black stud! Just ask your loving Lars.'"

"Shit!" I said. "But you're right I guess."

I sat there remembering last night. I was looking forward to watching Roger fuck Joan in the ass for my amusement. I felt ashamed that I had planned to do that. Men were bastards and I guess I was just like all the rest.

"Well, anyway, last night was a first," Joan continued.

"A first?"

"Yeah, a first. Last night she gave that kid a blowjob on her knees in full uniform while three of her fellow officers sat there stroking their dicks and laughing at her. They're getting kinda kinky."

"Then they made her pull a train -- four guys taking turns and coming back for seconds and thirds and maybe even fourths. They fucked her steady for three hours. That's why her pussy is so sore -- she's done two guys several times, but this was her first train."

"Jesus! I can't believe that."

"Believe it! If she keeps doing this she'll get the nickname "Choo-choo' and everybody on the ship will know she's a whore who enjoys a gang bang."

"She enjoyed it?"

"Yeah, she did. I asked her if she was having orgasms and she WAS -- a lot of orgasms! She was just laying there, with her legs spread getting pounded, enjoying every load the guys pumped into her, having orgasms, and waiting while they changed places. So I told her the truth."

"The truth? What truth?"

"SHE'S A WHORE!"

"I don't believe that!"

"Did she tell you she propositioned that Lieutenant? That he didn't ask her?"

"Yes, but ..."

"Did she tell you why?"

"Well, she ..."

"Because he's twenty four years younger than she is and a real good fuck! Look Lars, I would have pulled that train myself if I'd had the chance. I mean four young studs? Hell! That's like winning the damn lottery! You know me Lars. I'm a whore! But Lars, so is your sweet little lady."

"How could this happen to her?"

"You said yourself that you were an expert on mature pussy. Kirsten is mature pussy. You know exactly how it happens."

"She told me her periods stopped," Joan continued, "her husband quit fucking her and her pussy started to dry up. She began using estrogen cream to keep her pussy moist and her doctor put her on hormones. That made her horny and she wanted to fuck. That doesn't happen to every menopausal broad but it does happen to a few -- and me and Kirsten are part of that few."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds