• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Want Some…

I Want Some…

This vignette is dedicated to a dear friend who made us smile and horny with her beautiful sensuality and sexual appetite...so we decided that we'd write out this sketch in Baby Girl's honor - she so much fun and so sexy...so Baby Girl this is for you...

******************************

"Are you serious?"

Althea nodded, "Yep."

"Damn! Just damn!"

"You angry baby?"

"No. Just a bit embarrassed. I thought I shut that door tight enough..."

Althea smiled, "I don't think it was a door problem baby," she cooed as she stalked me across the unmade bed, naked as the day she came into the world. I have to admit I loved looking at her and touching her and making love to her but most of all I loved being her husband.

I could feel my dick getting hard again, "Careful. Sha'niqua's gonna hear us again and she has eyes on us getting' herself off..." I cautioned my beautiful baby.

She completed her short journey to our spot which was anywhere we intersected for a blowjob or some cunny or just plain ol' fuckin'. She wrapped her fingers around my growing meat -- I loved seeing her dark fingers around my white, hard dick. Her smile was sultry as she licked her lips and sucked the head of my dick into her hot, wet mouth then just as quickly sucked off my dickhead with a very audible 'pop', "So big boy how about putting this big ol' piece of white man meat into baby sister see if she can handle what she think she can?"

Althea had a way of getting what she wanted. I squirmed, remembering my promise not to cheat on her and reminded her, "Baby...I just...well...damn. Nikki can't get any more naked walking around this house like a bitch dog in heat -- barely covering anything up -- those shorts cut to the cunt -- her t-shirt tied so tightly the nipples are about to tear out the front..."

"She wants your big ol' white dick in her belly Chas...sides I'd bet a thousand bucks you'd like to stick yore meat in her...huh baby?"

I blushed blood red as my dick got hard...busted!

"Nikki!"

The door pushed open and there stood a very naked younger sister-in-law, "Got somethin' for me?" She sauntered across the carpet, big brown titties swaying with each step, the scent of these two women filling the room all the while Althea was stroking my dick.

"Come over here Nikki...taste Chas...see if you want some deep cream in you..."

Nikki was sultry and a temptress and in a few seconds she swallowed as much of my dick as she could handle before her gag-reflex got her as she streamed some clear regurge and pulled off my dick as tears spontaneously streaked down her deep brown face, "Sum bitch Chas that big dick jacked my jaw...I need to try that again..."

Althea was massaging my balls and she held up her hand before Nikki could mouth down on junior. Nikki watched as Althea relaxed her throat and deep throated me...holy shit! Every time Althea does that my sphincter puckers so tight you couldn't drive a straight pin up it with a twenty pound hammer and immediately I grabbed her head as we both engaged the face fuck rhythm. God Althea wastes no times sucking up and down my dick swirling and licking slobbering and moaning all over junior. She pulled Nikki over and had her start licking my balls...dayum! Althea was twenty-five years older than Nikki but they were clearly from the same 'fucking gene pool' -- these women knew how to please their men. Then Althea sucked off me in one long stroke and then looking at Nikki sucked down to my crotch, the sides of her throat swelled out and she pulled up then grabbed my dick with her left hand, "Now Nikki suck down on Chas, jes' swallow him a little at a time, relaxing your throat, breathe through your nose until you got his pubes in your nostrils...then roll you hot tongue around his dick. Nikki didn't need any encouragement she hopped on me as Althea mounted my face so I could lavish her pussy with a tongue lashing...Nikki was moaning because she was furiously and simultaneously fingering herself. I had a flood of pussy juice running into my mouth as Althea ground her unshaved cunt and clit against my mouth, nose and tongue. I lashed her pussy thoroughly as she started whimpering...her thighs tightened and she came like a runaway freight train and let loose a howl that surely scared the dog shit out of our neighbors.

Nikki had all she could stand and immediately spun around and stuck my hard dickhead at her sopping wet, shaved cunt at my sloppy, saliva and regurge coated dick. She didn't wait for any formalities she rammed her cunt down hard on my dick and almost fell backwards had Althea not caught her arms, "Dayum girl take it easy -- don't break him -- we ain't gonna have a big ol' dick to fuck if you do that again."

Nikki sat still, trembling, "Chas...how fucking big are you?"

"Let's just get you fucked real good then we can get out the tape measure..." I grinned.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"You need a rubber!"

"Hell no! You jump on my dick and your gonna get a cream filling baby," I wiggled my ass and twitched my dick in her cunt.

A little gurgling chuckle oozed out of her throat, "Oh shit!"

She rode me cowgirl style for a while not quite knowing how to take all of me without rupturing a spleen so I rolled her onto her back and my dick popped out. Althea grabbed my dick sucked it clean, "Now mount her baby. Deliver some baby juice to that womb -- give her a nappy-haired, blond baby. Hang on baby sis you fixin to get yore sweet young ass fucked into submission..."

It was on. Althea and I spend our Saturdays in bed fucking our brains out while Nikki mostly spends her days on her iPhone with texts and pics. All that just changed. I got face down in her pussy and wrestled with her clit fast and thorough -- she was crying out for me to fuck her...I didn't stop eating that fresh, fine little pussy. Four years of college and she fucked around but never got fucked. Her orgasm was building as she kept begging for my dick. She kept hammering her crotch, cunt and clit against my tongue, pulling my hair screaming out for a fuck when she erupted in pussy juice -- apparently she'd never had the dam break before as she went limp and lay back, "Oh fuck...oh shit...oh gawd Chas wha tha fuck did you do to me..."

Then I pushed my dick into her as I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. She's almost 5'3" and I'm 6'5" while Althea is 6'. Nikki got her Momma's height while Althea got her Daddy's height. I began with slow, long strokes until I was buried balls-deep in her wet, hot cunt -- all she could do was take short gasps as I began to increase my pistoning into her pussy. I raised her up and Althea slid a pillow under her and deeper I went, "God I can feel you in my throat...jeezus!"

I kept pounding her pussy and driving harder and harder she began punching her cunt hard at me as we collided in sexual prowess my balls slapping her ass, sweat dripping all over her body by this point Althea was rubbing her nipples and twisting them until Nikki started moaning and pitching this time I couldn't hold it any longer...I shot my load into her belly as she began cumming hard and crying out, "FUCK ME DAMN YOU! GIMME THAT WHITE DICK FUCK ME TO MOMMA HOOD...OH GAWD..." then she collapsed with me on top of her.

I rolled off of Nikki and Althea grabbed my dick and began licking me from asshole to dickhead, "Mmmm...how was that fuckin' baby girl?"

"Oh Momma...y'all are two horny fuckin' old people...I need a rest..."

Althea kept licking -- she kept me hard and got the K-Y and greased me up, "Put that big dick up my ass baby...you know I like it when we go down the Hershey highway..."

Over the remainder of the week Althea, Nikki and I would share the bed during Nikki's visit. In a few months after she went back home to take her brand new job we got the phone call, "Ally?"

"Yeah baby girl?"

"I'm pregnant as hell..."

"Hmmm...reckon how that happened..."

"You know damn well how that happened and I been missing that big ol' dick of Chas'...can I come there to live with you two, have this baby and maybe get some more of his dick?"

Althea started laughing, "I knew it! I fucking knew it! You a slut jus' like yore big sis' -- hell yah, c'mon girl...I'll tell Chas he gonna be a daddy and to get his big dick ready to fuck you through to delivery..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Want Some…

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds