I Was a Virgin Cocksucker

“Would you like to cum in my ass or in my mouth?”

“Neither…just keep that tongue in my ass baby!”

With that I leaned back on his face and smothered the little ass fucker while I came all over my stomach. When I finished he slid out from my ass cheeks and started licking my cum off my stomach like a little puppy.

When he was finished he asked me if he could have one kiss. Hell I had swallowed his cum and licked his ass I thought I might as well give it a try. His lips got right up to my mouth and then the light caught his face and I couldn’t do it.

“Sorry buddy, I love’s ya but yur just not my type.”

Well, we had a good laugh over that and I quickly got dressed, drained my glass washing his taste from my mouth and walked to the door.

“Wait.” He turned on the kitchen light and scribbled his phone number on a piece of paper and said, “I know you were trying this out tonight for the first time…but if you ever feel like doing it again; give me a call.”

I left knowing that if the mood ever did come back that he would be the one I would want to do it with. It’s been over 15 years and the mood's never returned. I’ve thought about it and I have no regrets. But having done it once…what would be the purpose. I still love fucking the babes way too much to join the man club. The only way I would do it again was if I was with a woman and a guy (who had the same curiosity I had that night long ago) or with another couple.

Time will tell!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds