• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ice
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ice

He fucked very slow and deep thrusts for ten long minutes till he was fully hard again, then he began to fuck her faster, grunting as his hard cock pushed into her tight cunt, sliding in and out with a shockwave of pleasure each time her pussy closed around his engorged cock. Dawn whimpered as she felt a heat growing in her belly. The deep fucking was arousing her to a place she had never been before and yet she was desperate for him to stop. Feeling his huge cock slide thickly into her aching cunt made her whimper with need and hurt and desperation as another huge orgasm overtook her. He gripped her hips and fucked harder and faster. As his orgasm approached he fucked like a jackhammer, his cock slamming in and out of her, making her rise up onto her knees and cry out in pain and pleasure. He fucked harder still and then tensed, ripping out of her and spraying his hot cum across her ass and back. He watched mesmerized as it rolled down her golden ass cheeks and the curve of her ribs. He grew limp very quickly, and sore. He knew it would be a while before he could do anything and was sorry. "Clean me up Ice." He begged. "Like you do online." Dawn shook her head, still crying. Sam lay down and pressed her face against his crotch. "Do it." He said earnestly. "I need you to finish it."

Feeling sick she took his flaccid cock into her mouth, cleaning it expertly. She was alarmed to feel it grow hard and stiff in her mouth. Sam groaned as the erection actually hurt a little. "Easy." He said. "Gently." He slowly began fucking her beautiful mouth, holding each side of her head as her tears fell onto his belly. The orgasm was brief and powerful, draining and sating him completely. Exhausted but happy he dressed again, kissed her deeply as she lay crying, and he left.

Sam Waverly was arrested the following morning on rape and assault charges. He had fractured her wrists and caused some internal injury in her ass. He felt terrible knowing he had hurt her. Because of his importance in the computer industry, and his high-priced lawyers, he got off fairly easy.

Dawn was not quite so lucky. After she recovered, she found out she was pregnant. After their son was born, Jason had gotten a vasectomy and she knew it was Sam's child. After a long and painful discussion, she and Jason decided to give the baby up for adoption. She couldn't go through with it once she laid eyes on her daughter however, and by the time the baby was born, Sam was out of jail again. Despite everything she had gone through, like an addiction, Dawn found herself drawn back to the computer each night, and their role play, was only all the more realistic.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ice
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds