• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ice Cubes

Ice Cubes

The summer heat began to back down as the sun set. You ate your dinner thinking about it. You took a long shower thinking about it. And, as you go to answer the knock at your door, you are still thinking about it. "Something new to try tonight." I had said the night before but I had been purposely vague with my intentions, and for good reason...

I had told you to specifically only wear a lace bra, thong, and a button down satin pajama shirt. As you open the door, I notice that you have followed my directions to a T. This is a good first step.

I lead you into your room and tell you to lay down on the bed. I turn off the lights, close the blinds, and then reach into my pocket, handing you a long piece of cloth. A blindfold you figure out. I instruct you to put it on and lay down in the middle of your bed.

It is dark and very quiet as you lay there, waiting for me to come back from the kitchen. I stand in the doorway for a few minutes, letting the tension and suspense build up a little more. You still aren't sure of what's coming next.

I finally walk into the room, closing the door and locking it behind me. I walk over and take off my clothes, tossing them where I please. It is not my concern at the present time.

I lean over you, placing a soft kiss on your lips as my hands slowly trace from your neck down to your breasts. Your nipples are already hard and I quickly brush over them sending a tiny bolt of electricity through your body.

I kiss your neck as I slowly unbutton your top. Taking it off and throwing it on the floor, I touch and kiss down from your neck to your breasts, taking off your bra at the same time. I take your right breast in my right hand and play with the nipple as I take the left one into my mouth. Your breathing is becoming quicker and your body temperature is rising...

After taking an equal turn with each breast, I kiss and lick down to just below your belly button. Grabbing each leg, I sit up and put one on each shoulder. Freeing up my hands, I take your thong off, adding it to the growing pile of clothes on your floor.

I get down on my knees and spread your legs. I start kissing up your thighs very slowly, going from one leg to the other. My tongue comes so close to your pussy that you can feel the heat but I don't make contact, not yet. You have to wait a little bit more.

All of the sudden, I start to lick your clitoris very slowly with the tip of my tongue, back and fourth. I then speed up and slip two fingers into your hot wet pussy. Your first orgasm of the evening rocks your world and as it starts to subside, I get up and go over to the table. Due to your blindfold, you have no idea what is coming. I haven't given you any clues as to what is to come next. But, you're pretty sure it will be you who is...

I come back over and kiss you once more on the mouth. Then, you shudder as I place the first ice cube on your right nipple. Moving it around ever so slowly. Your nipple, which was hard before, is much harder and the pain and pleasure, you can't tell which, is almost too much for you to take. After a minute, I quickly remove the ice cube and take your nipple into my mouth. The change from cold to hot sends shockwaves through you and you feel another orgasm coming on like an approaching train. I then proceed to do the same to your other breast.

By this point, I'm getting hungry for some release. I now take a new ice cube, while eating the previously used one, and trace a line of cold down your tummy toward your middle. I slowly rub it around your pussy and play with your clit with my thumb while doing so. I kneel up on the bed and take your left hand. I put it on my hard cock and you start to jerk me off as I move the ice cube closer and closer to your clit. As I move the ice cube onto your clitoris, you take me in your mouth as far as you can and start to suck.

The ice cube on your clit is so intense that you are trying to squirm away from it. I hold you in place with one hand while the other moves the ice cube around in little circles. You are in a frenzy and in a moment, I feel an orgasm coming on. I tell you and you go faster until I cum. You hold your breath and take it in as far as you can until I'm done.

You lay back as I move down between your legs. I take the ice cube, or what's left of it, and eat it as I spread your legs again. I quickly take your clit into my mouth and once again, the cold to hot makes you loose your breath for a moment as I lick and suck at your clitoris. Another orgasm rocks you as I go faster.

After a few minutes to rest after that last orgasm, I get up and grab the last remaining ice cube. The finale of the evening is about to commence. I take the last ice cube and move it over the entrance to your pussy. Very slowly I push it inside until it's almost all of the way in and then I pull it out again. When it's a little smaller, I push it up all of the way inside.

I tell you to grab your ankles and pull your legs back. I lick your clit and finger you as the ice cube inside quickly melts. I lick the last of the water off you and then move my cock to your pussy and start fucking you hard and fast as another orgasm takes hold.

Between your cum and the melting ice, you are so wet and so hot by now that the feeling is amazing. I can't last but more than a few minutes and with one final thrust, I cum deep inside you as your last orgasm sends bright flashes across your field of vision.

After all of this, I remove your blindfold and lay down with you curled up in my arms. Your soft tongue in my mouth and my hands in your hair and all over your soft smooth skin is a moment worth a thousand words.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ice Cubes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds